Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Oct-18, 09:38
Points: 5,176, Level: 30 Points: 5,176, Level: 30 Points: 5,176, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Teen Girl Uses BJJ To Submit Male in MMA In 22 Seconds

I understand what you are saying but I agree with what other people say as well. If you take a male and a female of the same weight and same level of training/experience then most of the time the male would win. That is basic human physiology. That is why you see very few if any professional mma fights between males and females because people will know what happens.
The Following User Says Thank You to thebrozac For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-18, 09:40
Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's surprising how many people are insecure about males losing to females on a forum specifically dedicated to such phenomena
I Think insecure is the wrong Word. I Think that people going bat-shit-crazy (the Girls watching certainly did) and that people spread and share these videos *idontknowhowmanytimes" more than vice versa and make a "thing" out of it. It must definitely feel humiliating and devastating for the male, and he is dropped significantly in the pecking-order among both males and females.

Most Girls probably would not admit it, but I've talked with some and 100 % did not say it straight out but it was (to me) obvious that the answer was (had it been straight and not avoided the main Point) "yes, I would feel less attracted if he got his *** kicked by a girl". One even said it was impossible so I showed her a (what I Believe is) competitive mixed wrestling match, and she used quite evil/vile Words about the man for no other reason than being physically inferior in fighting.

I also Think there's a (subconscious, perhaps) political sentiment involved in the comments that led to your "males feel insecure". Perhaps you are right, by the way, depending on what "insecure" means. You are probably rightm by the way, but no...

I Think alot feel uncomfortable, not insecure.
Old 03-Oct-18, 09:45
Last Achievements

Remember that a lot of people on these boards a few years back were wanting Ronda Rousey to fight a man. Just remind me how her last 2 mma fight's went? Do you still honestly believe she is going to beat a fully trained UFC fighter??
The Following User Says Thank You to thebrozac For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-18, 10:16
Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrozac [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I understand what you are saying but I agree with what other people say as well. If you take a male and a female of the same weight and same level of training/experience then most of the time the male would win. That is basic human physiology. That is why you see very few if any professional mma fights between males and females because people will know what happens.
And the best in the World will Always be a male, et cetera (as long as civilization doesn't collaps and there's 20 people left...then there's a chance of female best MMartist.). Yet...99, or at least >9/10 of films online and something like 100 % of all wide shared massive-amount-of-likes videos contain a female beating man.

What does this say about human psychology? Because the only sports where this is a relevant thing online, are martial arts.

I'm quite sure people wouldn't be so excited and share (I don't know if this particular example is widely shared but w/e) if someone put up, let's say….. a video of (the only physical sport where women do better than men: open water simming) a woman swimming in at a faster time than a man. Ok.....perhaps because swimming is boring. But if some very good female soccer player owned a guy whose skills looks/are like mine, no one would give a damn.

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrozac [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Remember that a lot of people on these boards a few years back were wanting Ronda Rousey to fight a man. Just remind me how her last 2 mma fight's went? Do you still honestly believe she is going to beat a fully trained UFC fighter??
It could happen (that a female UFC-fighter beats a male UFC-fighter), but obviously the opposite will happen Close to 10 times of 10, and with 7 billion people on this planet..the best fighter in the world will…...like, always be a man.

And by the way, there is still a difference between women who use PED's and men who do it. The men are still better.

Quote:
Gabi Garcia could probably take alot, if he could go with the lower weight classes. Since she dwarfed Cro-Cop (although would have no chance what so ever against him in his prime)…..fighting UFC males in her weight class would be tough on her, I Think.

Last edited by Syrnothan; 03-Oct-18 at 10:13.
The Following User Says Thank You to Syrnothan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-18, 16:14
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

I always laughed at the people who wanted Rousey to fight a UFC man. As if any UFC fighter would need 3 rounds to beat Miesha Tate!!!!! As if any UFC man would need more than 30 seconds to beat any woman?

Yeah Ronda beat some in less than 15 seconds and that was amazing. But it's the matches that lasted a minute or more that showed she would get destroyed by a man.
Old 03-Oct-18, 19:34
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's surprising how many people are insecure about males losing to females on a forum specifically dedicated to such phenomena

Guys who talk gender smack on message boards usually believe it will goad women into wrestling/fighting them.

It never does.

But they continue doing it because they refuse to believe real-world evidence that they don't want to hear.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-18, 20:07
G-Force

Thank goodness for the guys on here doing "the math" and reminding us naive fantasy forum dwellers that men beat women the majority of time in sports. Yes thank-you fellow forum "realists" for chiming in to defend the male status quo. We wouldn't want anyone on this forum (despite proof submitted in video format as provided by the OP) to actually think that a woman can at times beat a MAN! Nope, didn't really happen, you see despite what you saw in the video the guy (insert typical excuse that he wasn't a real grappler, lacked training, lacked skill, lacked balls, under weight, over weight, etc) should have won. Again, thank you for the brilliant insight and so happy to have you all on a forum like this where we applaud and celebrate those little female victories. But hey, we don't want to get all "bat shit crazy" and hype it up to make the guy feel bad right? It's perfectly ok for women to win in a fictional scenario like movies, TV, and novels though. Thanks for establishing those rules and boundaries for everyone to exist in. Somehow I don't think the women out there kicking ass are listening to you though

Last edited by G-Force; 03-Oct-18 at 21:15.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-18, 05:01
Last Achievements

Well that "proof" you describe is a sample size of one. That female won fair and square in that video but there are tons of grappling, wrestling, bjj matches where that does not happen. Its not about insecurities its about science. I have no doubt that a trained BJJ female would destroy me. But a trained BJJ male against a trained BJJ female will win most times. To be honest there a ton of people on here who can't tell the difference between a stage, demonstration fight and a real one (and i know the fight in this thread is real). Anyway. People are not going to agree on this so happy to agree to disagree.
Old 04-Oct-18, 09:09
Points: 3,258, Level: 23 Points: 3,258, Level: 23 Points: 3,258, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Since the claim is only that female fighters will sometimes beat males and not that they will do so all the time or even most of the time, a sample size of one should be sufficient
The Following User Says Thank You to M004 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-18, 09:41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by M004 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Since the claim is only that female fighters will sometimes beat males and not that they will do so all the time or even most of the time, a sample size of one should be sufficient
That is not the only claim being made. There has been many claims on here over the last few years about the ability of men v woman in combat sports. In particular Ronda Rousey which was fueled unfortunately by Joe Rogan who thought she could beat a man in the UFC. By the way, Rogan later regretted saying this. Probably about the time the world realized she had virtually no striking ability. The point is at the highest level of sport woman will find it hard to compete with men. Check out the differences in time, distances etc at the top level.

I just don't know. what the problem is with this? Can't we just accept and acknowledge this differences?