Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Oct-18, 13:56
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tell Us About Your First wrestling Experience

I wish I had had experiencies with girls such as
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormseye [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Iris
or
Quote:
Originally Posted by muarijun [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Begońa
, but my experience is more like
Quote:
Originally Posted by calwrest [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wore the tightest jock strap possible to keep things in check while tussling. My first real wrestling match was with a classmate that was well endowed.
My first experiences with girls were extremely brief. Once in a swimming pool with friends of my cousins (typical trying to drown each other, it didn't last) and another one over the TV remote with a daughter of my mother's friend. She was tall and blonde and put me in a schoolgirl pin, but then our mothers came back from the kitchen and got angry at us. She would later become a model. In both times I got erections.

I didn't like fighting at all and there wasn't a wrestling class in my guys only school. I had tussles with a couple of kids from my class (we were 13 or so) and I got erections in both cases. That embarassed me, but I even had a wet dream about that.

A few years before I had had a strength test and a paperswordfight with a (male) friend at home and I had gotten erections as well.

But the real stuff happened to me with kids that were 2 years younger:
In one we were playing the NES game Punch-out and we decided to stage a fight on a naked torso. I don't remember whose idea it was. During the "fight" I was erect and it suddenly felt like I wanted to pee ... and I came, staining my pants. I immediately feigned KO and after the holding hands up ceremony I went straight to the WC to find out what had happened. It didn't keep me from proposing a fight again later that day and the days after.

With the other kid, I had been invited to their home in Germany. I don't know if he had the fetish, but it was him who proposed the fight and I happily obliged. We filmed it. It was to be theatrical, with him getting beaten by me till he got his upper part off and then he beat me. Of course, I came upon defeat every time we played that. The neighbor was a curvy girl and we tried to get her into the play, but she never did.

As I grew older I decided I wasn't comfortable with having homosexual responses and also I didn't like fighting for real, which is what real men expect. So I buried my fetish. Then the internet came and gave me relief.

I tried to tell about my fetish to a couple of girls I was trying to go out with, but they didn't like the idea. Then I met my current wife and, though she doesn't enjoy it, she wrestles me from time to time and she can do it well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-20, 06:30
Points: 1,609, Level: 16 Points: 1,609, Level: 16 Points: 1,609, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

my first experience start a few years ago, I have at a late age started to judo and had trained for half a year when there was to be club championship, I finally should not have participated but I was persuaded as there was no participant, ok thought I, it must depend on a test, I am well aware I will not become champion.
the day came and I was going to my first competition, missing participant in my weight class so I was set up against maria she was yellow belt and trained on the team after me so I had not tried to spar with her but I had seen her train , maria was in her 20s a lot younger than me which could also be an advantage for her.
the competition was on and we were going on the mat as match number 4 I could feel I was nervous and suddenly sounded in the speaker the next match is bent vs maria
i went on the mat for my first match opposite stood maria and the referee next to me
we bow and are ready for battle
Hajime shouts referee (start)
we grab each other's judo gi, at the beginning of the match I'm doing very well, I know I have to stay on my feet for as long as I can, and try to throw her to an ippon. ) too passive
I have to fight some more
maria is good at fending off my attempts and suddenly I am on my way forward, maria makes a counter throw so I land on the side, I am somewhat confused, maria is quickly over me and too inserted a hold grip, I hear the referee shouting Osai-komi = Hold grip inserted it is a bad situation for me a lot of thoughts fly in hiding my head now, I just need her of her grip so I do not lose the fight, I try 2-3 times and wring myself free but maria holds on, I lie on back maria has locked my head with her right arm and now controls my right arm to her upper body so I only have my left arm free and struggle with and self-evident legs, I try to walk in a bridge and push and pull her away with the arm but maria holds on and lies like a rock
I realize it's over there is nothing more to do, and in it together the bell rings
the battle is lost
the referee calls us to the middle and gives maria the victory
we bow both and thank for the fight.
Maria's greater routine and agility became crucial that day
it was my first experience
judobent
The Following User Says Thank You to judobent For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Aug-20, 02:15
Points: 4,650, Level: 28 Points: 4,650, Level: 28 Points: 4,650, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

A shortened version of a story I posted a few years ago. I'd had a few brief wrestling matches before this one, but nothing worth mentioning. This was my first REAL wrestling girlfriend, and I loved it:
\

This is a wrestling story, though events unfolded in reverse to most. Instead of an “innocent” wrestling match between people who are dating turning into something sexual, we had been intimate before I let her know about my “interests.”
Christina was an older woman – me, 36; her, 45 – whom I met at work. She had beautiful long, prematurely grey hair and a knockout body. She answered phones for us and had a somewhat imperious, unapproachable air. When I found out she lived in the neighborhood I had moved into, I made a remark about it, and she shut down on me. I thought that she just wasn’t interested, and decided I shouldn’t push it.
But a few weeks later, we warmed to each other and started talking. We both played guitar, and soon I was bringing mine to her apartment. I had been playing a lot longer than her, so she was immediately taken with that, and watched me with great interest. Music has that wonderful quality.
Soon, we started becoming intimate. It was clear she had had some tough times with relationships, and I thought I detected abuse, so I went slow. It was odd to be the one in control in a relationship with an older woman, but it was what it was.
One night we were lying on her bed in our underwear, and I confided in her that I love to have a woman in panties sit on my face. Without hesitation, she got to her knees and swung around, facing away from me. She sat back and straightened herself up, expertly covering my nose and mouth. When I started to squirm, obviously enjoying myself, she read me perfectly and grabbed my wrists, holding them tight to her thighs. I was very much at her mercy in seconds, and she liked it.
Soon we began to wrestle fairly regularly. We worked evenings, and had our mornings free. It was nice to wake up to the sound of her coming up the stairs in my apartment, watching her take off her jeans, and straddle my face, sometimes forward, sometimes backward. We might wrestle a bit, and she was damn strong, but really, I just wanted her on my face.
If I was up and having coffee when she came over, I usually stayed in shorts and, if we didn’t have anywhere to go, we’d get on the living room floor. Soon, we’d be tussling, with her often getting the best of me. I sometimes let her win; sometimes she simply beat me.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to walrus21 For This Useful Post: