Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Apr-18, 06:09
Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,593 Times in 792 Posts
Default Setting Up A Poll.

Hi,
Can anyone give me a quick, simple explanation of how to set up a Forum poll ? Thanks in advance.

bonnie4444
The Following User Says Thank You to bonnie4444 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-18, 09:35
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Setting Up A Poll.

Hey Bonnie,
When creating a new thread you basically have to tick the poll-creation checkbox and choose how many options (answers) the poll will have, which will upon submission of the thread take you to the poll set-up page. This FAQ items describes how to create a poll in detail: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-18, 08:28
Points: 4,982, Level: 29 Points: 4,982, Level: 29 Points: 4,982, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey Bonnie,
When creating a new thread you basically have to tick the poll-creation checkbox and choose how many options (answers) the poll will have, which will upon submission of the thread take you to the poll set-up page. This FAQ items describes how to create a poll in detail: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Hi,

Ive an important question about Poll. Its seems that it's uni-variate here on the forum. I want it to be multi-variate . In other words, i want to know how many people answered this at question A but also how much (of those same people) had answered that at question B , question C .. etc etc .

The problem with uni-variate Poll is that you are just unable to make any deeper statistical analyses but a general conclusion for the whole population on each questions as you have no idea if somone who answered "2" at question A had answered "1" at question B .. Not very interesting.

I want to make a Poll of many questions and make statistical analyses of the answers and deliver the conclusions with graphics and correlations between answers.

In simple words : can answers be recorded in a single line for each user ?

I know this can be confusing, but i would be very interesting
Old 19-Sep-18, 09:51
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nincen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi,

Ive an important question about Poll. Its seems that it's uni-variate here on the forum. I want it to be multi-variate . In other words, i want to know how many people answered this at question A but also how much (of those same people) had answered that at question B , question C .. etc etc .

The problem with uni-variate Poll is that you are just unable to make any deeper statistical analyses but a general conclusion for the whole population on each questions as you have no idea if somone who answered "2" at question A had answered "1" at question B .. Not very interesting.

I want to make a Poll of many questions and make statistical analyses of the answers and deliver the conclusions with graphics and correlations between answers.

its' Ok, just have to decimate the questions

If you read this, answer this Poll please ^^

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 19-Sep-18, 12:08
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nincen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi,

Unfortunately, not. Try using Google Forms for more complex polls and individual information - they have very straightforward and fast interface. You can then just paste a link into your post.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 19-Sep-18, 21:50
Last Achievements

well, i prefer to avoid g--gle as much as i can, you understand why