Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Aug-14, 22:09
Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Unexpected Wrestling Match In College: Round Two

I am writing this to tell you all about my second wrestling encounter with Cindy. If you remember, she told me in casual conversation that she used to be dubbed the "Scissor Queen" back in high school. I soon found out why.

After Cindy left my house that night, my encounter with her ran rampant through my mind, as can be imagined. I never got her phone number, and this was a few years before Facebook came on the scene, so all I could do was just hope that I would see her out socially again.

A few weeks later, I was at a party with a girl who I had hooked up with several times, and things were slowly progressing into us actually dating. She was cute, into the same things as myself, but very shy and timid sexually. As we are hanging out at the party, chatting in front of a group of people, I feel an arm wrap around my throat and pull me backwards. It was tight and very inappropriate seeing as I was facing about four people who I barley knew and also my current date. I could feel my face turning red, and had absolutely no idea who was doing this. Within a few seconds I had pulled the arm off my throat and turned around to see Cindy there, bubbly, half drunk and smiling widely. She was happy to see me, and in the back of my head, I was happy to see her until she said "Hey man, long time no see, when are we gonna wrestle again?" I looked at her, astonished, and then turned to look at my date and the people we were talking to only to realize they had lost interest after the choke hold was released and gone on to talk about other things. Whew, was I relieved. I kinda stepped away and told Cindy that I was here with a date. She could care less. She truly wanted to know when she could kick my ass again. She said that it turned her on, and that this time maybe she would let me cum before she put my lights out. After hearing that, I was stuck in the middle of this party with a full hard on as can be imagined. So I asked her where she lived and told her I would get up with her later if that would be ok. She shook her head up and down with a devilish grin and told me she stayed up late, just come by and knock. Well it just so happened that she lived within walking distance of my apartment.
I dropped my date off at her house at around 1:00am. I went back to my apartment and sat on the couch for a while, wondering if I should go now or not. About 2:30am I showed up at Cindy's door and knocked. She very quickly opened the door with the same devilish grin. I looked her up and down and my jaw dropped. She was wearing a pair of really tight, really short boy shorts, and a tight white tank that made her breasts poke out big time. You could get lost in her cleavage. The outfit was amazing.
If anyone would like a reference and knows who I'm talking about, she kinda resembles Nessie. If you don't know who she is, look her up. She has made a few videos for Scissor Vixens, and is extremely voluptuous and very dominant.
"I'm so glad you came. I wasn't sure if I had embarrassed you or scared you away last time" Cindy said as I walked past her into her apartment. "Oh are you talking about our wrestling match?" I said in a cool tone, "No way, I let you win anyway." She giggled for a second, and then asked if I was ready for round two. She said, and I quote "there's no way you let me win little man, I told you they called me the Scissor Queen, and it was for a reason." Before I could reply to her I watched in almost slow motion as she reared back and sent a punch flying into my stomach that immediately caused me to double over. This was all she needed as she stepped over my head and locked on a standing headscissor. I watched helplessly as her ankles appeared in front of me as I looked down at the carpet, and locked. Suddenly the pressure was unbearable. My hands slapped up against her thighs and I pried with all my strength. I couldn't budge them. "Let me win huh?" Cindy was saying above me, and would grunt and tighten each time she said it. "You like this don't you? I can tell" She said as she grunted and tightened one more time and then let me fall to the carpet. I felt her jerking on my shirt and next thing I know she has pulled it off me and rolled me over onto my back, standing above me. She looked down at me, giggling in a very innocent voice and said "Awww, poor baby, did that hurt?" I made a move to try and prop up on my elbows, but before I could, she stepped over my head, facing my feet and plopped down onto my throat. Her ass pushing my chin back, choking me. It was an amazing site. All I could see was her ass buldging around lower face, and her arched back. My hands slapped up to her ass, tapping it like I wanted to give, but she grabbed both of them and pulled them around and folded them over her thighs, locking them into place. "Oh no honey, I'm about to have some fun with your face" She said as she began to grind on my neck and chin. She did this for what seemed like forever. I could hear her breathing getting heavier. Each time she grinded back and forth, her ass would cover my face more and more until I was completely smothered. Her ass muscles actually clenched around my face, smothering me tighter as I heard her scream out. She came, and just as she did, she flipped over, straddled me for just long enough to pull her tits out of her top, and then put a mean grapevine on me. It seemed like this happened all in one motion. She then demanded that I suck her nipples while she finished cumming. Her big tits pressed into my face. I did as I was told and sucked both nipples back and forth. My hands pinned high above my head. She just kept pumping her grapevine on me. I could tell she was in bliss. And so was I.
When she was done, she didn't put anymore wrestling holds on me, but she asked me if she could use her breasts to make me cum. I think she just didn't want to have sex yet, but was very much into domination and wanted us both to cum in different ways. So I obviously said "Sure". She slid her body down mine until her breasts where hovering over my shorts, she opened the zipper, pulled out my extremely hard cock and wrapped her tits tight around it. She squeezed my cock very tight between them, looking me in the eye the whole time. "You are gonna cum for me right now?" She said and tighten the hold on my dick even more. She was right, without any hesitation I came extremely hard.

This was my second experience with Cindy. I have a third that I will write about. Remember this guys as you read these. These are completely true. I have had several wrestling experiences in my days, but these with Cindy were by far and way the best. I had actually found a girl who liked to dominate and wrestle, and the best part is I didn't even have to explain to her that it was my fetish. I did later, and that is part of the third encounter. I will write it soon.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to scissorlove For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Aug-14, 02:04
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Unexpected Wrestling Match In College: Round Two

Was Cindy your first wrestling experience? You are a very lucky person people dream of this happening to them and you met a person out of the blue, there is a god lol
Old 11-Aug-14, 02:37
Last Achievements

She wasn't my first. I actually had a few wrestling experiences in high school, but had to tell the girls what I was into and explain it first. With Cindy, I'm pretty sure either she has the same fetish too (if that's possible from a woman's standpoint), or she may have had a boyfriend in the past that was into it. Either way, you are right, it's like she read my mind as to what I was wanting. Even her verbal taunting was on point.
I would have to say that I have a fairly outgoing personality, and am not afraid to both hit on girls and explain exactly what I'm into. This has led me to quite a few experiences that I will write about going forward.
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorlove For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Aug-14, 03:27
Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,747 Times in 213 Posts

Great story. I am really looking forward to the third part. I hope you also share your high school wresting experiences. You are a good writer.
Old 11-Aug-14, 05:49
bigbadbootyboy

How old were you and Cindy during this time? Did she call you little man because she was bigger/heavier than you?
Old 11-Aug-14, 12:09
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbootyboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How old were you and Cindy during this time? Did she call you little man because she was bigger/heavier than you?
I never did find out how old Cindy was in relation to my age, but if I had my guess I would say she was anywhere between 19 and 21. I was 20 at the time. And she definitely called me little man just to put irony on the comparison. I'm actually 6'3" and around 215lbs. She was definitely smaller, but a ball of fire.
Old 27-Sep-14, 17:53
Points: 4,446, Level: 28 Points: 4,446, Level: 28 Points: 4,446, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Nice stories! What's the last one with Cindy? Did you have any other experience?