Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Aug-14, 17:51
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default My Roomate's Girlfriend (true story)

My Roomate's Girlfriend (true story)

"Jessica" was my Roomate's girlfriend in our junior year of college and she was an absolute smoke show. She was a short, thin girl with brown hair and an athletic build. She only stood 5' 2" and weighed probably 120-125lbs. And she was also freshly turned 18 years old. Whenever she'd visit, her and I would talk a lot. This talk escalated to some more talk online.

One night we were chatting and as I tend to do I started joking with her about wrestling. I knew it would never happen as she was my roomate's girlfriend, but it's fun to talk and fantasize about. The conversation evolved into a stalemate as to who would win (it's always fun to act like I'd hate to lose when in reality that's my goal all along).

"You strike me as the type of girl who would do anything to win." I told her.

"Oh that's definitely true." She answered.

"I could totally see you doing something crazy like sitting on my face just to shut me up!" I typed back.

"Hmmm I might but I think you'd like that too much haha!" She responded.

"Under normal circumstances you'd be right but in this scenario we'd be fighting and while the first 30 seconds would be great, I'd eventually need some air and if we're fighting I don't think you'd be willing to grant me any!" I said.

"Hmmmm that's a good point... We should totally wrestle!" She answered back much to my surprise. I didn't think she was serious, but one lucky day I learned that she was...

One day I came back expecting an empty apartment as the rest of my roomate's still had class but to my surprise Jessica was in the living room. We chatted for a bit before I went up to my bedroom. Not long after that, there was a knock on my door.

"Just going to pretend that we never discussed wrestling?" Jessica asked from the other side of the door. My heart started to race as I leapt towards the door to open it.

"I just..." I hesitated as I saw her standing on the other side of the threshold. My eyes scanned upwards from her bare feet, up her tanned and toned legs to her tight grey sweat shorts that hugged her hips. Her white tank top struggled to contain her breasts and she had a smug smile on her face.

"I just thought we were joking." I replied meekly. My thoughts were so conflicting. I didn't want to hurt my roomate but it wasn't my fault his girlfriend was so hot!

"Joking?" She asked curiously. I shifted uneasily not sure of what I really wanted.

"Joking?" She went on. "Let's see how much I was joking about." She finished and then threw her arms around the back of my neck. She started trying to yank me down but she was not strong enough. So she instead jumped up and wrapped her legs around my midsection. I held the petite girl up, unsure of what to do next. I could easily pin her down on my bed but I didn't really want the upper hand. So instead I backed up to my bed and then "accidentally" tripped backwards. I landed flat on my back with her straddling my chest. She continued hugging my head, forcing me into a breast smother.

"What's the matter? Can't breathe?" She taunted as I flailed wildly. I couldn't believe I was living one of my fantasies with my roomate's girlfriend! She then shifted upwards and released my head. She straddled me high on my chest in a school girl pin.

"This is fun!" She giggled before adding "told you I could kick your ass!"

I was loving my situation but I couldn't help but want more, so I powered upwards just enough to slide her forward before crashing back down. She now straddled my throat.

"Uh oh... I seem to be in a predicament now." I uttered.

"Mhmmm" she responded grinning down at me "and I didn't even have to sit on your face!" She teased.

I heard what she said but wanted so badly to end up that way. She was not heavy at all, and she was far from the most skilled girl I had ever faced so I powered up again. I started to lift up, but this time was actually forced back down. Jessica had grabbed the head bar of my bed and used that leverage to maintain her pin. This time she let her body weight go to choke me beneath her.

"Well that was clever..." I gurgled out "but I haven't given up yet." I added.

"Oh you will" she taunted and then hopped forward into a front facesit. She straddled her legs wider and I did my best to burn this one image into my memory bank. The view was spectacular. Her soft shorts pressed against my nose and mouth and I wanted to stay there forever. The way her slim body remained perched still gripping the head bar for balance and leverage is something I'll never forget.

"Do you give up now?" She asked while maintaining her mount.

"Uh uh" I muttered shaking my head.

"Oh good, that means I can stay here longer!" She announced, now gyrating her hips atop me.

We stayed there in silence, with her granting me breaths every now and then. It was far from the most perfect smother, but it was her effort that was such a turn on. If she heard me sneaking a breath she would reset in hopes of sealing it better. After several minutes she hopped off of me and began walking out of the room.

"Told you I could beat you!" She said.

"I would've escaped if you didn't cheat!" I shouted from the bed. I was desperate to continue this encounter, even if it meant my roommate finding out. "You grabbed the head bar. That was cheating!" I accused. She stopped in her tracks and slowly approached the bed again.

"Oh that wasn't fair?" She asked. I shook my head no.

"Well you should know, I do whatever I want because I'm a princess!" She announced and then hopped back on top of me, this time reverse style. She inched backwards and I watched with great glee as her tight shorts descended onto my face. Her fleshy cheeks were hanging out the bottoms and I couldn't wait for them to drop. It felt like an eternity but her ass slowly covered me up.

"You always compliment my ass, well here it is J!" She teased as she now leaned backwards and hooked the head bar with her elbows.

"Looks like I'm cheating again... Doesn't look like you can do anything about it though!" She said. Now this smother was MUCH more effective. My nose was trapped in her crack with her cheeks pressing into my eye sockets. Her crotch made sure I couldn't breathe through my mouth either. I tried to tell her this but it just got lost into her shorts. I began to wonder if she knew just how strong this smother was. I started to struggle but with her clutching the head bar, I couldn't even sneak a morsel of air.

"Oh what's the matter? I thought you liked this?" She taunted refusing to budge. Now I was beginning to panic. I didn't know if she truly registered my situation. I bucked wildly but it only seemed to amuse her further. I stopped resisting and began to resign myself to my fate. I was going to pass out in this gorgeous woman's ass. Just as I had started to accept the fact I heard the downstairs door slam. It was my roommate returning from class. Jessica quickly hopped down and ran to my door. When she reached the threshold, she looked back at me and held her finger to her lips.

"Shhh... This can be our little secret." She whispered and then lifted her tank top to expose her breasts. I probably had some sort of dumb smile on my face, but she laughed and pulled her top back down before turning and exiting the room. I watched her ass for as long as I could until she walked out of view.

After that we did a lot of online chatting about it and she even sent numerous pics. Unfortunately, we never had another personal encounter though.
Old 13-Aug-14, 22:32
Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My Roomate's Girlfriend (true story)

Wow, that was a great story. Was it true? Kinda reminds me of some of my experiences.
Old 13-Aug-14, 23:49
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorlove [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, that was a great story. Was it true? Kinda reminds me of some of my experiences.
I agree. I got a hard on reading that.
Old 14-Aug-14, 03:48
Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,747 Times in 213 Posts

very nice
Old 14-Aug-14, 13:59
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Yes it is a true story... I wish there was a sequel! Lol
Old 15-Aug-14, 17:33
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Great story!
Old 15-Aug-14, 19:50
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

No one requesting Jessica in a skirt? Lol oddly enough she often used to tease and say she wanted to wrestle wearing a skirt, but it never did happen. She DID send me a couple photos of her rocking a schoolgirl look but unfortunately they are on my college comp which is completely fried. If I could get them I would be tempted to post just to show just how hot this girl was. Hands down she was the hottest girl I've ever wrestled.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-14, 05:40
Points: 4,090, Level: 26 Points: 4,090, Level: 26 Points: 4,090, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Besides, the whole "Roomates girlfriends" I wish I had a experience like that. :/ Lucky. :P
The Following User Says Thank You to dbz444 For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesit, smother, teen girl