Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Apr-13, 00:56
1manwimp

Default Re: Shefights

I dont have a preference to either ClubQ or Shefights, so long as they're beating the holy Jesus out of men then I'm a happy guy.
Old 24-Apr-13, 02:11
Points: 6,427, Level: 34 Points: 6,427, Level: 34 Points: 6,427, Level: 34
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Shefights

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
so best of each site, hands down Club Q
I've seen many Shefights clips and have even ordered custom videos from them. I've also ordered DVD's from Club Q, although not too many as they're very expensive. The Club Q girls have more skill, seem better trained, have more dexterity, and deliver harder blows that the Shefights girls in general. The owner of Shefights often over promoted his girls as having extensive training in muay thai, MMA, etc., but I found most of them to be simply fetish models. Some, like Julie Squeeze had grappling training. If Julie were to get a Club Q girl on the mat, she would probably be able to overpower her because of her size.

Bottom line: both outfits produced good 'hot chicks beating up defenseless guys' content! I would say, Club Q's were far more brutal.
The Following User Says Thank You to leggman For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-13, 10:13
verscont
This message has been deleted by Anubis71. Reason: Quote Does Not Exist.