Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Oct-23, 00:59
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Default I guess I fell so deep into this kink

Hello there,

I just need to spit out an experience which I had a few days ago, and after reading a few posts here, this seems like the right place to do so.

I'm at my mid 20's, I had several relationships and I never had any unconventional fetishes, but few months ago, I started dating a girl (20) who has a blue belt in BJJ. I wasn't very interested about it at first, she just mentioned that she had been working part-time since high school, sometimes coming home at night, and had some unpleasant experiences.
So she tried self-defense course, more types of martial arts and decided to choose BJJ. I saw it just as one of their side interests, until a few weeks ago, when we decided to start living together. Only then I realize how much gym and exercise mean to her, I really admire her daily routine and how she takes care of her body.
Once she came to me saying that she has a lot of energy and if I want to sparre with her, well, to at least see her skills.
I agreed and started to love it, I realized how physically strong she is and I greatly admired the fluency and speed of her movements and how she understands everything.
We started doing it more often, she was careful at first but then started going harder. It was so perfect way to vent.
BUT! I still didn't think about anything "kinky" at this point, it was really just a body workout for me.
Then we had a funny bedfight one morning, I was just about to leave, I sat on the edge with my back turned to her and jokingly told that I almost didn't climb over her big ass.
At that moment she jumped up like a viper, caught me with her legs around the waist in bodylock and grabbed me in extremely tight chokehold, I wanted to laugh but I couldn't make a sound, she rolled me on the side and I only remember a moment of real panic, how she squeezed me with her arms and legs with incredible power, I tried to told her to stop, but I couldn't, I tried to open her thighs with right hand (I was lying on my left arm and I couldn't use it.), but the grip was like steel and she squeezed even harder as a reaction. In my last moment I tried to hit her side with the elbow, then I had some strange and quick dream (which I absolutely do not remember), then I woke up on my back and I saw her holding my legs up, she was extremely caring and kind in next moments.
When a slight dizziness and a feeling of unbalance passed over, my brain went completely insane, I was turned on like never before, during what followed we almost broke the bed. Damn, I was totally obsessed with her, I saw her as a perfect goddess, I focused mainly on her muscles and her strong body for the first time. I never experienced anything so intense with any woman before.
Then we talked about what happened, she felt a little guilty about it and apologized for overdoing it. I enthusiastically assured her that nothing bad happened, but I noticed that he looked surprised and even confused from my reaction and then I realized "God, I'm here right now totally excited about being defeated and choked out by my younger and smaller girlfriend, what is wrong with me? I must look so weird now in her eyes". So I calmed down and tried to look neutral. But I can't stop thinking about it all the time.
It's strange to me, because during sparring I sometimes ended up with my head locked between her thighs, but it never turned me on in kinky way. I admit that after that incident I intentionally put myself in a defenseless position twice during sparring and wanted to be knocked out again, but I always panicked and tapped when it got too intense.

So here I am, obsessed with the idea that I want my girlfriend to choke me out again, I started to admire her body incredibly, sometimes I ask her to flex her muscles in front of me and I imagine those strong arms or legs tightening around my neck. She's proud of her body and enjoys when I ask for it, but I'm absolutely sure she has no idea what I have in my mind...

I apologize for the long text, these are thoughts which I cannot say out loud to anyone.
I have so many questions in my head right now.
Was it just the brain's reaction to the lack of oxygen that caused me an intense state that I want again and again? Or did I like so much being defeated and choked out against my will by a smaller girl? (So far I have not tended to be submissive.) Or both? Should I tell her the truth about how I feel?

I would be happy for your experience or knowledge. Or is there someone else who also fell in this in adulthood, basically by accident?
I think a lot of people in this forum have similar thoughts as me, according to what I read here. Seeing how many of members are here makes me not feel like a total freak.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Menethil For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-23, 11:34
Banned
Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32
Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5%

Default Re: I guess I fell so deep into this kink

Not a freak at all and congratulations. Just tell her you were turned on by the knockout and read up how to ensure it is done right and you are not hurt and incorporate wrestling into working off steam and as foreplay leading to sex.

If interested join the dojo too.
The Following User Says Thank You to fvsfforever For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-23, 23:31
Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,907 Times in 421 Posts

I wouldn’t tell her just yet how this turned you on sexual. Most women you do bjj take it serious and see it totally as a martial art and not sexual in any way. If it becomes sexual they may get weird about you. I would just keep sparing with her give her your back or if In this case she will take it … and hope she goes for the rnc. And just like you did before after she chokes you go have sex and destroy the bed. Chances are a few times after this she will put two and two together and then it can come up.
This is how I did it with my gf. We would play fight and wrestle. Lucky for me she knew the rnc and would use it all the time on me. Afterwards we would have sex and I would make sure I was at my absolute best . She put two and two together and started to rnc me before sex as foreplay. This went on for awhile before we talked about it and I told her my kink with this stuff. Women are intuitive when it comes to this stuff so chances are she will pick up on your behaviour about it and afterwards . And yeah it’s fuckin great ! I got a girl that chokes me blue and I’m 1000% sexually satisfied. Congrats bud your one of the lucky ones if you can get her to incorporate this which if she loves you or falls in love wit you she will most likely do !
The Following User Says Thank You to Jwo321 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-23, 01:48
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Thank you both, guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwo321 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wouldn’t tell her just yet how this turned you on sexual. Most women you do bjj take it serious and see it totally as a martial art and not sexual in any way. If it becomes sexual they may get weird about you. I would just keep sparing with her give her your back or if In this case she will take it … and hope she goes for the rnc. And just like you did before after she chokes you go have sex and destroy the bed. Chances are a few times after this she will put two and two together and then it can come up.
True words of wisdom from a more experienced fellow, thank you for this. It makes absolute sense to me, I thought about the situation quite similarly myself and I'm glad that a more experienced person confirmed it for me.

Two days ago, I had an interesting moment with her. We were lying on the couch in the evening and NCIS series was on TV and suddenly...RNC scene!
I saw her look at me and smile a bit, so I chatched the chance and started talking about how I had no idea how incredibly effective it is until I tried it myself and that I could actually pass out so quickly. She started to describe in detail how exactly it works and then came the idea that we could move to the mirror and she could slowly show me step by step how to do it. (Of course I know exactly how it works, but who among you would miss the opportunity to have a girl explain it to you and demonstrate it straight away using you as training dummy? ) I sat down on the bed opposite the mirror, she sat behind me, then she wrapped her legs around my waist. It was a little weird to see myself in the mirror during this, but when she slowly applied the hold, the absolute most amazing thing was how at one moment I saw her arm muscles tensed and at the same moment I felt the pressure on my neck. I don't know how to describe it, imagine you are a victim and a witness at the same time. But it was really just a demonstration, she pressed very gently just to show me exactly which points on the neck need to be pressed, after a while she started making fun of it. Then I asked if she would try again with full force. I had to promise that I would tap when I felt I had enough and she promised me several times that she would also be careful not to overdo it. Well, my friends, of course I really hoped we were both lying. .
First time when she squeezed I couldn't even last 2 seconds. I really don't know if she used more power than before or if I just forgot how strong she is...but I tapped almost immediately. I asked her if we can try again, cause I didn't expect it and I panicked before. I could see that she was no longer interested and wanted to go back to the living room, she just sighed and said "ok, but for the last time". I swear every cell in my body was focused on the goal that I have to endure it now to the end. Well, I didn't even have to, when she pressed a second time, the panic attack didn't come, I don't know if I was a little weakened from the first try, or she squeezed me differently this time, but it was different. My whole body twitched hard at least 2 times, I started to see flashes before my eyes, felt a strange iron-like taste in mouth and felt my limbs tingling...and then she let me go. As soon as she saw in the mirror that I was going out, she immediately released the hold. Damn it, just another 2-3 seconds and I would be where I wanted to be.
Unfortunately it ended like this and I could see that if I didn't end it now, it would all start to look weird for her, so we went back to the living room.
I really enjoyed it all, but those few seconds at the end could turn a pleasant experience into a wonderful experience.

Shit, I wrote a damn long post again. I must point out that it is great for me that I can write openly about these things here and that someone is even reading it. Perfect place.
The Following User Says Thank You to Menethil For This Useful Post: