Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Feb-16, 00:21
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Have you ever been breast smothered or facesat on?

I've been both and love both, but I prefer a face sit, nothing like a nice soft ass right over my mouth and nose. One lady gave me a naked face sit once, which I was dying to try, but it wasn't all that different than with workout clothes or a bathing-suit or thong. With the pressure and not being able to breath much, there's not much tasting or smelling going on, so I found it less interesting than I thought it would be, but I'm still happy to have tried it. Sometimes the panties have a nice strong smell, this lady, naked, was very clean, not much smell. I don't think she still gives sessions, cause her website is down, but it was Yulia Kate. She did all kinds of crazy shit on her website, like sticking a lollipop up her ass with the camera really close, but in the session she was very clean.

Maybe if she'd lifted up and let me get some tongue action in there it would have been different, but she just offered the more standard, nearly full weight, breath control type of sitting, but naked. Don't get me wrong, it was still fun, I was just surprised that it wasn't that different. Some guys don't like ass in their face. I love it. I think it's very erotic.
Old 10-Feb-16, 02:19
Points: 3,368, Level: 24 Points: 3,368, Level: 24 Points: 3,368, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooleytech80 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've been both breast smothered and facesat on, and it was indeed half awesome, half oh shit, I can't breath" The smaller breast ones hurt more because the breastbone can press against the nose with less "cushioning" and makes it painful if the woman is aggressive. I do like it, however
I second that motion, both were enjoyable but in the moment part of you wants to enjoy it but if they are really being aggressive the other part of you isn't as willing, these moves really do work if applied properly, they shut off your air supply. As to which I enjoyed more, I'd say equal, its nice if they show mercy and don't put all their weight on you....let you enjoy it etc.
Old 20-Feb-16, 16:04
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

I really enjoy being facesat by an attractive girl with a shapely bottom. On one level I find girls bottoms really attractive and it feels good to press my face into their soft perfection, but at a deeper, more intense level its great to be wrestled to submission by a girl and realise she is using my face as a seat to emphasise her victory. I enjoy a breast smother, but it is nothing like the intense erotic feeling I get when a girl is sitting heavily on my face.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-16, 16:30
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Been face sat by a couple of GFs. Sometimes nude, sometimes with panties still on. Usually in the pretext of going down of them in a different angle but in reality, I was playing out a fetish
Right on! I have been smothered and have had my face sat on by my wife, but she is not comfortable with either. So what i do, is i eat her out with her laying on her side. I put my head between her legs in a reverse-headscissor position. If you haven't tried it, i highly recommend it. While i eat her out, my face is buried in her ass. How she positions her body determines how deep my face is in there, and how much i can breathe. When my wife has an orgasm in that position, she scissors my head too....hard. I have actually had to tap a few times after she has had an orgasm. It is awesome!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-16, 17:25
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Having your nose up the ass of a woman who has defeated you in wrestling is overwhelming and humiliating. There have been a couple of dominatrix sessions where in the roleplay I felt such shame at a breast smother similar to the attached pictures.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-16, 05:08
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Having your nose up the ass of a woman who has defeated you in wrestling is overwhelming and humiliating.
If you say so. Think I'll pass.

I was breast smothered by Kim-Ly of Fighting Dolls and DWW. Thought it would be great, but I was panicking too much to enjoy the feel of her tits. She's an expert at it. Within two seconds of being trapped I began to feel suffocated. Probably would be nice if an attractive girl with a nice cleavage got you in one but didn't nail it just right so that you could still get some air.
Old 11-Mar-16, 00:18
Points: 6,091, Level: 33 Points: 6,091, Level: 33 Points: 6,091, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Facesitting is hard to enjoy for me, yet I'm obsessed with it. It hurts and I can't breathe lol. so ya.
Old 13-Mar-16, 18:16
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinemo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Facesitting is hard to enjoy for me, yet I'm obsessed with it. It hurts and I can't breathe lol. so ya.
If you ever try to hold your breath for a certain amount of time under there, it helps to be completely limp and to try not to think sexy thoughts as that gets your heart racing.

Afterwards, it's hot to think about how she could cover your face in her ass while you had to be totally submissive mentally and physically, if you're into being dominated
Old 09-Apr-16, 07:59
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinemo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It can hurt if they have their tailbone right on your nose or over your lip. There's an art to face sitting. The placement has to be right in the sense that it doesn't hurt, but it's soft weight, balanced over your face.

Breath is harder, cause face sitting is breath play of a sort and if you don't like having your breathing controlled by someone else, that's harder, but they can face sit a little higher so your mouth is free and you can have control over when you breath. I don't really like not breathing, but I love face sitting. For me, the ideal is a situation where the lady has a good sense of my timing, and she controls it, but I can tap and she can respond to my taps, or she can keep me waiting a few seconds if she's so inclined.

I also love it when the ladies have some smell in their panties, not anal smell, but honey/perfume smell.

One time, when I was younger, with this Dom who smelled really nice, we had a face sitting Dom session where I asked her to sit on me 10 seconds past tap and I meant it, so, I wouldn't tap until I wanted to breath. I also loved being under her cause she smelled so good and she was a nice weight, maybe 135-140 lbs. I'm not sure I'd be into something that intense now, but I was very much into it at the time and that was an incredible session, where I knew I'd be OK, but I was also, as the 10 seconds approached, would begin to panic and tap frantically, but I also loved being under her.

Not all ladies can do a good face-sit. They need to be the right shape.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-16, 11:23
Points: 5,657, Level: 32 Points: 5,657, Level: 32 Points: 5,657, Level: 32
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Have been breastsmothered in sessions and loved it - sometimes combined with a grapevine - mmmm Also by my regular opponent - ditto.

Would love to try being facesat - and applying one, too....