Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Dec-16, 12:49
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Default Re: SessionGirls Interviews

I just watched an episode of Botched and it featured Lauren Powers wanting to have her breasts "fixed" and her appearance to be softened. It seems too much HGH & Steroids (though she tried to lie about them) made her appear too masculine.

Well they did improve her looks, but I'm afraid too much abuse still is apparent.

Thinking back I wonder if ArielX's appearance too may be attributed to steroids or HGH, as she did look harsher in the face and her muscles are larger.

BTW I hope not.

Last edited by mypredilection; 30-Dec-16 at 15:40.
Old 30-Dec-16, 22:03
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,193 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypredilection [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thinking back I wonder if ArielX's appearance too may be attributed to steroids or HGH, as she did look harsher in the face and her muscles are larger.

BTW I hope not.
And here we go.
Old 31-Dec-16, 15:07
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And here we go.
Why? Check any picture of her 5-7 years ago & from the interview and the differences are jarring. Growing muscle is fine, it is the facial features that concerned me.

I found Ariel a very attractive Girl Next Door in her early videos.

Hope it was only the makeup and lighting.
Old 31-Dec-16, 17:21
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypredilection [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why? Check any picture of her 5-7 years ago & from the interview and the differences are jarring. Growing muscle is fine, it is the facial features that concerned me.

I'm no expert in this, but generally when you do physical training, be it weights or martial arts, the amount of testosterone naturally increases in the body. This makes you look "tougher". I love tough-looking girls. Ariel X looks amazing to me.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-16, 21:00
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:

This: "I wonder if ArielX's appearance too may be attributed to steroids or HGH"

Wonder all you like but don't publically posit a theory someone is juicing with no real evidence at all. It's not fair to her. Plus, the lighting was pretty harsh (bright sunlight) so who knows what effect that had. Also, people age, get wrinkles...I just think it's quite a leap to go from that interview to wondering about roids. She looks pretty feminine to me, someone I'd love to wrestle one day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brooksie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-17, 00:22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This: "I wonder if ArielX's appearance too may be attributed to steroids or HGH"

Wonder all you like but don't publically posit a theory someone is juicing with no real evidence at all. It's not fair to her. Plus, the lighting was pretty harsh (bright sunlight) so who knows what effect that had. Also, people age, get wrinkles...I just think it's quite a leap to go from that interview to wondering about roids. She looks pretty feminine to me, someone I'd love to wrestle one day.
Again you miss the point. I made a statement based on the increased muscle and her appearance. We all are entitled to an opinion. She has grown significantly in 3-5 years and she is still young.

As satated I hope she isn't doing anything and it is all natural. I always found her very attractive, but there have been changes of late.

I'd use Ziggy as an example and the changes in her body that have always seemed natural imo, and she too is much bigger then when she first appeared on the scene.
Old 02-Jan-17, 13:28
Banned

An older Ariel X video with a different look (face) and body.....

Link removed. Check the rules. No video from an active producer over 5 minutes long. Z.

And one vs. Ziggy

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by mypredilection; 02-Jan-17 at 13:50.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mypredilection For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-17, 21:07
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Again you miss the point. I made a statement based on the increased muscle and her appearance. We all are entitled to an opinion. She has grown significantly in 3-5 years and she is still young.

As satated I hope she isn't doing anything and it is all natural. I always found her very attractive, but there have been changes of late.

I'd use Ziggy as an example and the changes in her body that have always seemed natural imo, and she too is much bigger then when she first appeared on the scene.
Well my only point is that I don't think it's right to bring up steroids for no particular reason. As I said, if that video is all you're going on, you should probably keep that thought to yourself. Of course you have the right to express your opinion but that doesn't mean you must. I'm reminded of the old expression "discretion is the better part of valour". I just think it's unfair to bring up the "S" word without something more to go on than your opinion.

Added after 1 12 minutes:

Quote:
An older Ariel X video with a different look (face) and body.....

Link removed. Check the rules. No video from an active producer over 5 minutes long. Z.[/url]
My apologies, forgot about the rule.

Last edited by brooksie; 02-Jan-17 at 21:07.
Old 09-Jan-17, 03:57
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dear @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], thank you very much for doing these interviews! They are a great gift to the community - letting us to know the wrestlers up-close. I think the interview with Ariel is great! It's refreshing to see her in an everyday outdoor environment. I wasn't worried about the sounds at all. The questions were good and the answers were even better. I think Kink.com is lucky to have someone like Ariel as their project leader, and as a representative of the company. Thank you very much once more, dear Jennifer, for dedicating your time and giving us a glimpse into the personalities of these amazing ladies.
Much love!
Agreed! I really appreciate the work Jennifer has done on these interviews. A relay service to our community. And the work Zweig does too!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-17, 21:01
Producer
Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,211 Times in 581 Posts

Hi Everyone!

I'm EXCITED to announce the Next SessionGirl Interview will be with the one and Only NICOLE ORING!!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Let the questions COME IN!!! XOXO
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NicoleOring2.jpg (24.8 KB, 186 views)
File Type: png NicoleOring1.png (241.8 KB, 142 views)

Tags
interview