Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Feb-18, 14:07
deleted_3

Default Lady Milady reviews

I met her recently in the UK, £200 for 1 hour. I read the volatile reviews on another forum so was worried it'd be a waste of money but it was the opposite, she said some bad reviews were fake and I believe her. She's very hot, Israeli/Eastern European, confident and easy going. Her build is insane, super strong/chunky, pure muscle but not veiny. Also had a feminine face and blonde/pink hair. Her calves are ridiculous.

I asked for strong domination and she delivered it, happy to ignore taps and be brutal. She seemed to like to punch/kick but I asked her not to and she didn't, I felt safe around her even though she was rough. I couldn't take as much as I thought as I could, the scissors hurt and she said that was 30%. She also was happy to knock me out but I didn't do it. I think she would go as hard as you wanted and enjoy it. Definitely one of my best sessions, I found the previous wrestler I saw was too nice/didn't want to cause pain but Milady seemed happy to be brutal.

Last edited by deleted_3; 21-Feb-18 at 14:36.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-18, 14:49
Grappler86

Default Re: Lady Milady review

Thanks for your feedback. Did she take calls or check mails during the session? Did she allow a little fightback (semi-competitive?) Some says she doesn't like to wrestle at all

Last edited by Grappler86; 21-Feb-18 at 15:00.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-18, 15:26
deleted_3

No checking calls/texts and no clock watching either. Only stopped for water.

I think she is happy if you try to escape (was impossible) but not sure if she allows the guy to fight back.
Old 21-Feb-18, 15:35
Grappler86

Thank you. I wanted to try her since she looks great to be honest but was worried due to negative reviews
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-18, 17:05
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thank you for the nice review!

Is she still based in London? Can you share on what part of the city, and in what type of location she receives guests?
Old 21-Feb-18, 18:40
deleted_3

She was visting North in a hotel sorry, not sure what part/venue she hires in London

Last edited by deleted_3; 21-Feb-18 at 18:46.
Old 26-Jun-18, 18:00
Points: 3,134, Level: 23 Points: 3,134, Level: 23 Points: 3,134, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lady Milady reviews

I saw on wb270 Milady will travel in Spain next month and since I will be in Valencia in that week, I was considering booking one hour with her. I have a sweet spot for her since I first saw her on scissorvixens and literally love a body like hers.

I did my research and I found several bad reviews (from injuries to answering calls and in general paying little attention to the client) and a few esthatic ones (smoking hot body, scissors strong as hell, dominant attitude). I have to say it, all those negative reviews threw me quite off.

Anyone who have seen her recently can confirm/deny all the above and give me some feedback? I'd appreciate it a lot.

EDIT: re-phrasing the post

Last edited by Urgot; 26-Jun-18 at 20:08.
The Following User Says Thank You to Urgot For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-18, 10:39
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urgot [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I saw on wb270 Milady will travel in Spain next month and since I will be in Valencia in that week, I was considering booking one hour with her. I have a sweet spot for her since I first saw her on scissorvixens and literally love a body like hers.

I did my research and I found several bad reviews (from injuries to answering calls and in general paying little attention to the client) and a few esthatic ones (smoking hot body, scissors strong as hell, dominant attitude). I have to say it, all those negative reviews threw me quite off.

Anyone who have seen her recently can confirm/deny all the above and give me some feedback? I'd appreciate it a lot.

EDIT: re-phrasing the post
There was a post a few months back from a person from India who saw her and he said she was great, though I think she cracked on of his ribs. Might take some searching to find it, but that was only a few months old. He described the same thing. That she was very good at squeezing and being dominant. I think she's more expensive though.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-18, 11:16
Points: 3,134, Level: 23 Points: 3,134, Level: 23 Points: 3,134, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There was a post a few months back from a person from India who saw her and he said she was great, though I think she cracked on of his ribs. Might take some searching to find it, but that was only a few months old. He described the same thing. That she was very good at squeezing and being dominant. I think she's more expensive though.
Yeah, I found that.

The thing is, the negative reviews are a lot (although all from a few years ago) and all saying the same things that I am quite confused.

I mean, or someone is lying/exaggerating (either in the bad or good ones) or there is no middle ground with this lady: you roll the dice and either get a great squeeze or get almost scammed.

All things considered, I am a bit hesitant, especially considering that it would be my very first session.

As an alternative, I was considering seeing either Carmyna (same period, but in Barcelona) or Goddess Anat (traveling to Milan in November). Any advice?
The Following User Says Thank You to Urgot For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-18, 11:37
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urgot [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, I found that.

The thing is, the negative reviews are a lot (although all from a few years ago) and all saying the same things that I am quite confused.

I mean, or someone is lying/exaggerating (either in the bad or good ones) or there is no middle ground with this lady: you roll the dice and either get a great squeeze or get almost scammed.

All things considered, I am a bit hesitant, especially considering that it would be my very first session.

As an alternative, I was considering seeing either Carmyna (same period, but in Barcelona) or Goddess Anat (traveling to Milan in November). Any advice?
I can't give good advice since I've not met any of them. By listing alternatives am I correct in thinking you have only one session in mind, not perhaps two?

My 2 cents:

Trust your instincts and sense you get from the e-mails. e-mails aren't perfect. Some ladies are abrupt by e-mail but nice in person.

And, as far as the negative reviews go, I don't think it's hit or miss, I think it has more to do with what you expect and how you treat her (I say that without having met her), but my guess, treat Milady with respect and respect her limits and you'll probably have a good session. If you're more interested in semi-competitive or competitive, look elsewhere. I'm hesitant to believe that ALL the negative reviews are from guys that hate her, but it can happen. There's a poster here who made a website trashing a lady wrestler who kept his deposit - or something like that. One disappointed guy can post multiple negative reviews. It's not that hard to do.

If you have specific questions or requests, run it by them first via e-mail.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post: