Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Oct-17, 12:50
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Default Re: SEDUCE/DESTROY

Each female wrestler brings their own personality and style to the mats, my clip store celebrates these unique mixed wrestler personalities as I encourage all the ladies to ‘’do their thing’’. Whenever I film a new woman, first - I‘m humbled by their effort and performance for me, secondly - I am usually ridiculously impressed as they exceed my expectations.
It’s not often in life that people exceed my expectations, only the girls, on the mats. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Amazon wrestler, Ivy, had me gripped throughout this whole shoot. Brazilian-dominatrix-MMA fighter-biker-bodybuilder is an imposing and serious combo not to be messed with. Never have I seen such dominance on the mats; her stature, her moves, her voice; all of it was pretty overwhelming and I wasn't even the one fighting her. I am in ore watching her.

I picked up on Ivy’s thing, it was eye contact. No matter what position she’s in, Ivy looks into her opponent’s eyes as she dominates. In her emotional and passionate facial expressions (which some wrestlers lack), you can see Ivy’s fighter spirit, her lust for fighting. And what a beautiful smile! I’d like to say that Bert did well but he didn’t. He couldn’t. Ivy made sure that he had no chance, at any point. Her scolding trash talk is stern and harsh (with that tone and accent it sounds so cruel), as are her moves. She does as she pleases - face-grabbing, smacking, yanking at his hair to get the response she’s after. Pulling at his limbs and smothering with her tanned and chiselled, robust body; whether she is on top or on underneath, Ivy has him in full control at all times. Her arms and legs like vices, death traps, her whole body is a weapon. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-17, 08:55
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Default Re: Seduce/destroy

My first ever topless mixed wrestling film with Sativa, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

With her fierce and fearless attitude, athletic body, beautiful smile and natural beauty, Sativa's a pleasure to watch whether in a top or not. Here, she is in tight, black jeans looking like a sexy assassin or vigilante, reminding me of once again of the badass women from the sixties cult and blacksploitation movies.

Highly skilled in mixed martial arts, Sativa knows how to control her opponents with ease and confidence. In this film, Sativa is fast, feisty, flexible and confident, with her skill set, she couldn’t be anything but. Her opponent is placed into various holds, all of which are administered with master precision and with feisty aggression. Every move from her schoolgirl pin to rear naked choke is domineering, mean and bold, there is nothing cute about this. Her opponent is slammed down, twisted and choked, grabbed and toyed with, the fact she is topless makes it all the more bitter sweet, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-17, 01:15
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

The incredible, Brazilian beauty femdom is here again being more badass than ever. Down at the MMA gym, Ivy spots a guy who is also clearly into kickboxing. The Amazon watches his moves, he’s not bad, she sees a potential opponent. Ivy is confident and challenges him to a wrestling match. “Lets see what you can do over here!”, with her MMA gloves on she lures him to the mats, is she flirting?

The MMA gym becomes a playground for Ivy as the strong mixed martial artist utterly lays into her opponent. With plenty of trash talk, the bodybuilding mixed wrestler ensnares her victim with her scissorholds, repeatedly. Things get heated and they both take off their gloves, Ivy takes off her top... Now the fight is ON! With an array of smothers, chokes, hard pins and holds, Ivy is in full control even though Bert gives it all he’s got.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-18, 15:20
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Looking like a Goddess, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] in a black, thong, one piece destroys this boy with her body and belittles him with her never-ending trash talk. I was genuinely worried for the guy a few times and almost stopped the film. When he broke her nail, my inner voice said ''uh, oh!'', I knew he was going to pay! He did. A split lip, we see his blood smeared on Megan's chest as she's got him in a schoolgirl pin.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] is big and mean, she not only knows how to use her body weight to control and restrain but it's like each body part is a weapon in itself which she knows exactly how to use. With strong arms and her huge chest she can apply an inescapable pin and smother her victims out, with her ''Cuban ass'' she can sit down on you so hard and so tight, you'll tap within seconds[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], Megan clearly loves to dominate through facesitting. The Amazonian Goddess also has incredibly strong legs; any scissorhold doesn't need to last long before a guy is either begging to stop or tapping. A man trapped in Megan's reverse headscissors is an image of pain and beauty in one shot. With a plethora of nasty chokes, holds and pins, her skill on the mats is simply lethal. As if her looks weren't enough. No man stands a chance.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-18, 12:54
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. This fight club sets the perfect scene for MMA fighter, Brazilian Jujitsu and Muay Thai champion, Athena’s debut for SEDUCEDESTROY. With her stern look, washboard stomach and tanned, muscular limbs, Athena intimidates her young opponent from the offset, he is a bag of nerves and can barely talk when he’s spoken to. As Athena walks onto the mats in the sexiest, red bikini the twenty-five-year-old man doesn’t know where to look!

The man tells us he has lots of stamina, we don’t see much fight until both Athena and I goad him, then he musters up the confidence to actually attempt some attacks, he fails miserably, of course. Athena loves to choke her victim and she teases him about it, “How’s your throat?”, she asks. She doesn't care about his answer. “You can squirm all you like!”, with plenty of mean and playful trash talk, Athena toys with the twenty five-year-old as she moulds him into an array of holds; some very unique, possible due to her incredible physical flexibility. The holds are tight, hard and long to drain the life out of the struggling man.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-18, 00:00
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

MEGAN JONES

Looking like a Goddess, Megan Jones in a black, thong, one piece destroys this boy with her body and belittles him with her never-ending trash talk. I was genuinely worried for the guy a few times and almost stopped the film. When he broke her nail, my inner voice said ''uh, oh!'', I knew he was going to pay! He did. A split lip, we see his blo*d smeared on Megan's chest as she's got him in a schoolgirl pin.

Megan Jones is big and mean, she not only knows how to use her body weight to control and restrain but it's like each body part is a weapon in itself which she knows exactly how to use. With strong arms and her huge chest she can apply an inescapable pin and smother her victims out, with her ''Cuban ass'' she can sit down on you so hard and so tight, you'll tap within seconds (as she demonstrates in this film), Megan clearly loves to dominate through facesitting. The Amazonian Goddess also has incredibly strong legs; any scissorhold doesn't need to last long before a guy is either begging to stop or tapping. A man trapped in Megan's reverse headscissors is an image of pain and beauty in one shot. With a plethora of nasty chokes, holds and pins, her skill on the mats is simply lethal. As if her looks weren't enough. No man stands a chance.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-18, 21:55
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-18, 19:11
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

This is one of those mixed wrestling films that sounds like sex. Instantly, those grunts and the sounds of a real tussle are very erotic. Pretty in pink, McKenzie is feminine and giggly, sexy and flirty, and watching her play with a man twice her age is quite interesting. Not all of you prefer big and mean, muscly Amazonian warrior women - smaller, more feminine, young and cute, less aggressive women when dominating a man on the mats, can be just as enticing; perhaps even more powerful in its meaning down to the stark contrast.

McKenzie hasn't been on the scene too long but has mastered many moves, including schoolgirl pins. She clearly enjoys teasing the old man with light breastsmothers, her chest hovering above his face whilst she is firming pinning both his arms and hands. The cute tone in which she mocks and taunts him is also rather playfully sexy. McKenzie is in full control but retains her femininity, even when causing him great discomfort with her rear naked chokes and armbars. She looks so innocent. The old guy struggles to keep up. I love the way in which she gleefully trash-talks down to him whilst making him suffer in a camel clutch. With a smile on her face throughout, you can tell McKenzie enjoys toying and destroying the old man.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-18, 14:08
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Ok, I made a little trailer...
Man, she is INCREDIBLE. I have watched her over and over and get excited ever time. I love the previous one though, seeing her with my twenty-five-year-old friend and that red bikini, is even better. I simply love this badass woman!

Enjoy, guys. xX

Old 30-Mar-18, 10:27
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Here's some maths homework for you...
What does Megan Jones + Mia Annabella = ?

Click here to find out: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]