Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jul-13, 16:31
Banned
Points: 5,154, Level: 30 Points: 5,154, Level: 30 Points: 5,154, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Kim compares muscles with her brother

My own story, sorry for bad english!

Kim was short and naturally heavy, thick built girl. She was 16 years old, around 5'3'' and 200 lbs. Her older brother, Wayne, was 3 years older, 19, and was lanky built. Height around 6'4'' but he just weighted 165 lbs.
He was always into sports, good basketball player, while his younger sister didn't play any sports. He always teased her for that, he called her "stump" and lot of other abusively names.

One day, their parents left for vacation and two of them were home alone
That was her chance for revenge.

While he was sitting on sofa and watching basketball game just in his boxer briefs, his sister was wearing just a bra, and her tight shorts which barely hold out her tree trunk legs.

She came to him, stood in front of TV and that made him angry.

"Get away you fat bitch." - shouted Wayne.
He often shouted at her because he was 3 years older and did whatever he wanted. But now, his sister was enough of that.
"Make me, you stupid cunt" - Kim told to him.

"Com'n, you bitch, you know I am older and much taller than you, don't provoke me, and get away."
"So what if you're taller? I am much heavier than you, your great height means nothing. I am thicker built and can easily dominate you, you twig!"

This really pissed Wayne off and he said: "You've never been into any sport, I am an athletic guy, so let's compare our muscles, sis."

He stood up, and they were in front of each other, him towering over her more than a foot! She was looking sarcastically at his tiny long body and then told: "Like all basketball players, very tall but no muscles, I can easily outmuscle you, tall wreck!"

Then she took measure tape.

He flexed his long, small, but defined bicep. She put measure tape around and it was 14''. Then she measured his very long tiny forearm, it was around 10''. She started to smile crazy after that... Wayne was confused, because he thought he was athletic muscular guy.
Then she told him to flex his legs, quads and calves. His legs were really tiny, so long but as toothpicks, quads around 19'' and calves 13''.

Then he took measure tape and started to measure her meaty arms. She even didn't need to flex to outmuscle her brother. Her bicep was 14.5'', and forearm 12''.

Then she flexed her thunder thighs, her short legs were so huge, quads measured up to 25'' and calves 17''.
Wayne was shocked. He couldn't believe his 'little' sister is so much thicker than him. She started to laugh.

' I told you bro, height means nothing, I am just naturally thicker than you. I know you play basketball since you're 5, you are older, taller. But being taller just means you harder gain weight and you look scrawny. You're not built for having huge thick muscles like me, especially legs. I dont have to play any sport to be bigger than you Wayne. That's just nature and you cant change it.'

He was listening her, standing in front of her and looking down at her short thick body. His bulge started to grow in his boxers, and it was so humiliating. His sister proved him she is 'bigger' than him, despite being much much shorter.
Then she dragged him in front of mirror when they stood next to each other and looking into mirror while flexing all muscles. His face went red, he was totally humiliated looking at her younger sister's legs, which were stronger and bigger than his.

Few days after she wanted again to humiliate him, but this time into gym. They went on squat machine, where she put 340 lbs and easily squatted that for 6 times. He tried with same weight but result was just injured leg, because he fell down with bar and weights. That was real proof that she had stronger legs, and nor even 20 more years of playing basketball wouldn't help him to change genetics.

His younger sister put her older brother to shame, and proudly always wearing shorts next to him, flexing her legs into his face and making him be jealous and feel weak forever.

I hope you liked it, and please tell me your review of this story.

Last edited by Crazyboy21; 20-Jul-13 at 16:36.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Crazyboy21 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-13, 19:27
Points: 17,001, Level: 56 Points: 17,001, Level: 56 Points: 17,001, Level: 56
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,533 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: Kim compares muscles with her brother

I enjpyed this a lot. It would be great if then they wrestled and she pinned him down and made him beg her to let him go.
The Following User Says Thank You to nicepuppy For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-13, 03:14
Points: 2,556, Level: 21 Points: 2,556, Level: 21 Points: 2,556, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Thanks for this story!
Old 26-Jul-13, 17:41
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Short, thick girl/tall thin guy stories are my favorite. Post more please!
Old 26-Jul-13, 18:38
brach311

Thanks for your contribution
Old 22-Jan-14, 00:55
Points: 1,020, Level: 12 Points: 1,020, Level: 12 Points: 1,020, Level: 12

Been there. Done that.
Old 24-Jan-14, 02:16
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicator58 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Been there. Done that.
Do tell.
Old 13-May-18, 20:14
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Love to hear more about Little Sister compared to Big brother...not surprised that Little sister has bigger muscles....i see mostly at the gym these days..little sisters working out lifting weights getting stronger and getting muscular. Then older brothers
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-21, 10:25
Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepuppy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I enjpyed this a lot. It would be great if then they wrestled and she pinned him down and made him beg her to let him go.
I think also so.
Ending in a long...l o n g Schoolgirlpin.