Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Which one would be mos embarassing
1: The amazon 28 46.67%
2: The mighty pillow 19 31.67%
3: The spitfire 13 21.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25-Sep-18, 00:08
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default What kind of mom would you find most humiliating

1. Total athlete, taller than you and a lot more muscular. always encourages you to work hard and always comes along and completely outperforms you. She hardly seems to register how much this embarrasses you, and will occasionally mention it to friends or post on facebook about how she's so proud that her young adult son is benching half as much as she is now. Despite you being an adult, she still spanks you when you are bad.
2. Somewhat chubby homebody who barely seems to register how much stronger she is. Very smothering, and much much stronger despite never getting anything close to exercise. She is of average height and has a curvy build, she will often hug you against your will with such force that your stuck in her grips for hours until she lets you go, and carries you around in public. She expects you to rub and kiss her feet every day, even if you are in public.
3. Small, curvy, short (even for a woman) and will often show off her physical superiority. She knows it humiliates you so she won't tout it unless she feels like embarrassing you (which she does somewhat often). She often dresses provocatively and will take private photos of her surpassing you, but she doesn't show those off except to close family friends. She often gives you wedgies and nuggies just to get a reaction out of you.

Any way, ask me if you have more questions.
Old 25-Sep-18, 00:25
Points: 2,050, Level: 18 Points: 2,050, Level: 18 Points: 2,050, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Default Re: What kind of mom would you find most humiliating

I would be more in awe of the total muscular athlete, more than being humiliated.
I think when it comes to humiliation, #3.....#2 a close second
Old 25-Sep-18, 00:26
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would be more in awe of the total muscular athlete, more than being humiliated.
I think when it comes to humiliation, #3.....#2 a close second
I'd love for you to elaborate on why you chose 3 but thought 2 was close
Old 25-Sep-18, 00:33
Points: 2,050, Level: 18 Points: 2,050, Level: 18 Points: 2,050, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Because neither 2 or 3 should be more physically dominant than me, the fact they are, is what would be humiliating. There would be no shock by the physical specimen that #1 is at being a better athlete or being dominant
The Following User Says Thank You to robbo For This Useful Post:

Tags
femdom, mom, muscle