Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Nov-18, 22:22
DMC

Default Erection during wrestling

Why is it I ALWAYS get an erection while wrestling a female even if she isn't particularly good looking ? And it doesn't matter if I am winning or losing. Most of the time 90 % plus, especially during a nude match the girl just smiles and laughs it off or makes a humorous comment like " Nice ! Something else I can grab to take you down with."

But occasionally I've had women get pissed and / or upset. Any way to prevent this from occurring ?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-18, 22:29
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Erections

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why is it I ALWAYS get an erection while wrestling a female even if she isn't particularly good looking ? And it doesn't matter if I am winning or losing. Most of the time 90 % plus, especially during a nude match the girl just smiles and laughs it off or makes a humorous comment like " Nice ! Something else I can grab to take you down with."

But occasionally I've had women get pissed and / or upset. Any way to prevent this from occurring ?
Salt Peter
The Following User Says Thank You to The Raptor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-18, 04:48
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

Jeez, I've never had any complaints...I'd almost think it would be more insulting if I DIDN'T. However, the main rule for me is I don't ever initiate 'use' of it; that is totally up to the lady to take charge of that issue.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-19, 18:32
Banned
Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by noface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jeez, I've never had any complaints...
He said some have gotten upset. He didn't say complaint. They're not going to say "i'm complaining about this natural reaction you have had". But they might prefer it if it hadn't happened. Assuming they don't want to have sex and aren't attracted to you, (and if they are not seeing you for free for sex, then they're not really attracted to you), then an erection in their vicinity is one step closer to what they don't want, especially if they wouldn't have sex with you even if you paid them, which I think is the case for most of us guys.

Think about it like this.. If you are not attracted to somebody, e.g. a guy, and you're having some kind of friendly wrestling match, say you're 16, or you're an adult and it's at a wrestling club, and if they get an erection and you feel it against you when wrestling then it'd probably bother you. So sure it can bother some of them, though you might not see the signs.

BTW you also say you'd feel it would almost insult her if you didn't get an erection. That is poor thinking.. 30% of men under 30 have impotence issues, and most of their clients are over 30. Notice you don't get insulted by her rejecting you by not using your erection. And she's consciously rejecting you, within her control, and she doesn't feel guilt over that. And if the shoe were on the other foot, if a person suggested that a guy might feel insulted by a woman consciously rejecting that guy, then the woman would say how dare that guy feel insulted, that guy is not entitled. Well, women are not entitled to an erection, especially since it's not within a man's control, and they are consciously rejecting men all the time, with no guilt, the same men that might feel guilt on their behalf.
The Following User Says Thank You to gorilla1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-19, 23:56
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

If a session wrestler doesn't like it when a guy gets hard, she shouldn't be a session wrestler.

Now, if it happens in life, say you're lucky enough to wrestle women outside of sessions, women who you're not dating and you get hard, and they are bothered by it, that's their right. They may not understand what a wrestle means to a guy.

But if your experience happens during sessions, maybe wear a pair of undies below your shorts to keep it a little more flat, but I would say, enjoy getting hard in sessions. It's silly to try to make it go away.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-19, 00:09
Points: 640, Level: 9 Points: 640, Level: 9 Points: 640, Level: 9

It can easily happen at some points so called spontaneous erections can be a real problem. Add to that pressure from a body part, eg a thigh or a buttock and well, accidents can happen.
The Following User Says Thank You to Harveydog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-19, 00:25
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I can't imagine wrestling with an attractive woman and not getting an erection -- ever!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Raptor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-19, 03:55
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He said some have gotten upset. He didn't say complaint. They're not going to say "i'm complaining about this natural reaction you have had". But they might prefer it if it hadn't happened. Assuming they don't want to have sex and aren't attracted to you, (and if they are not seeing you for free for sex, then they're not really attracted to you), then an erection in their vicinity is one step closer to what they don't want, especially if they wouldn't have sex with you even if you paid them, which I think is the case for most of us guys.

Think about it like this.. If you are not attracted to somebody, e.g. a guy, and you're having some kind of friendly wrestling match, say you're 16, or you're an adult and it's at a wrestling club, and if they get an erection and you feel it against you when wrestling then it'd probably bother you. So sure it can bother some of them, though you might not see the signs.

BTW you also say you'd feel it would almost insult her if you didn't get an erection. That is poor thinking.. 30% of men under 30 have impotence issues, and most of their clients are over 30. Notice you don't get insulted by her rejecting you by not using your erection. And she's consciously rejecting you, within her control, and she doesn't feel guilt over that. And if the shoe were on the other foot, if a person suggested that a guy might feel insulted by a woman consciously rejecting that guy, then the woman would say how dare that guy feel insulted, that guy is not entitled. Well, women are not entitled to an erection, especially since it's not within a man's control, and they are consciously rejecting men all the time, with no guilt, the same men that might feel guilt on their behalf.
I've wrestled a huge amount of these matches doing NOTHING with the excitement and at the same time ALWAYS let my opponent initiate anything that did happen in any of the matches did. I'm not sure any of the observations are valid unless you were in the matches. Also, almost every lady I ever took on I had multiple matches with...about the only ones that I didn't were ones that the distance to travel was very much an issue...and ALL of them have kept in correspondence with over the years.
Old 08-Mar-19, 07:49
Banned
Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by noface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've wrestled a huge amount of these matches doing NOTHING with the excitement and at the same time ALWAYS let my opponent initiate anything that did happen in any of the matches did.
Nobody was suggesting you tried to have sex with a girl that didn't want to have sex with you.

And why are you even quoting me when you aren't addressing what you quote. For example, I said "you also say you'd feel it would almost insult her if you didn't get an erection. That is poor thinking.. "

you had no reply to that at all so why are you quoting it.

You could have quoted anybody's post, stuffing your post after it, so why mine. Why not just post what you want to say, without quoting things you aren't addressing.

I would suggest only quoting people when you are responding to something they said(and only quoting the part you are addressing). And don't quote me unless you are replying to something I said. All you did was dumped your thoughts after a quote of my post without much regard for what I actually said.
Old 09-Mar-19, 20:25
Last Achievements

You quoted a section of one of MY posts and put in your thoughts of it being 'poor thinking'.
Perhaps don't respond to my posts as well then. I'll try to find a soap box.
The Following User Says Thank You to noface For This Useful Post: