Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jul-18, 15:53
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts
Default Re: Why Does Female Physical Dominance In The Family Excite?

I never fantasized about wrestling my family members, but somehow the thought about it happening to other men is interesting.

I don't have any sisters anyway. Maybe that's why it's easier for me to fantasize about sister beating a brother.
Old 18-Jul-18, 21:12
tc1

It's an odd feeling. My dad was a bully to my mom and unquestionably the leader.

I remember at age 8 or 9 thinking I was hot stuff and challenging my mom to an armwrestling match. I lost and she laughed.

The worst was when I got into a scuffle with my sister, who is a couple of years younger. I think I was about 11. I was on the floor playing on all fours and she walked in my way, making some comment. I threatened her and reached for her legs. She turned and rared back, kicking me in the face, right on the cheekbone. Yeah, it was a cheap shot as I was in the process of getting up, but it knocked me on my back and I started crying hard, with my hands covering my face. My mom saw it and told my sister to go to her room. She got me some ice for my face and to this day, I think that she was trying not to smile as she came to my aid. My sister didn't get into trouble. The truth is, if me trying to tackle her and she kicking me to defend myself could be considered a fight, then I lost a fight to my little sister in front of my mom.

My mom wasn't quiet about it, either. Her friends knew as did my sister's friends. I was at my aunt's a while back and we were reminiscing. She asked, "Remember when your little sister kicked your butt?" And it's been decades.

Now, a friend of mine had it worse. He had bullied his sister for a long time. At a carnival, after he tore the head off of one of her stuffed animals that she won, she beat him up badly....like a switch was flipped. After that, the family dynamics changed and then she was now the alpha.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-18, 23:21
Points: 7,791, Level: 37 Points: 7,791, Level: 37 Points: 7,791, Level: 37
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

My sister is 6 ft tall and around 150 lbs. Shes doing a lot of fitness stuff and is 18 years old (im 23). She almost has visible abs and long, powerful legs. I think, she could beat me badly if she wants to. I think both of us know, that she would be victorious, but we never fought. I honestly think, i would last maybe 1-2 minutes, then i would have to submit to her.
One of my cousines as well, shes 22, a little shorter and less weight than my sis but way more flexible, not so much strength, but she has an seductive aura around her and know that shes fucking hot. Shes into me since shes 14 or 15, hugging me extra long the few times a year i see her. Last christmas she even did some "yoga stuff" in front of me in her yoga pants, because she had some "back pain" (sure...) Im sure, if she catches me with her flexible legs, im done and as i meantioned, she is bit dominant and seductive. So i really dont want to wrestle her, because i know, she would use it to turn me on and i dont want that with a familiy member.
Believe it or not, thats all true, what i said.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deinemutter For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-18, 00:14
Points: 4,945, Level: 29 Points: 4,945, Level: 29 Points: 4,945, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Grappling Re: Why Does Female Physical Dominance In The Family Excite?

I think the point you made in your initial post Tad about having to constantly share the same space with the female family member is so true.

I have a sister who's 3 years older than me and we've always been pretty competitive with each other but especially so when we were kids.

Things between us definitely weren't helped by the fact our childhood home was always on the small side. I had my own bedroom until I was 8 years old but when we moved to another flat there were only 2 bedrooms so we ended up with bunk beds and I spent the next 10 years or so having to share a bedroom with her. Not fun!

I was 18 years old and still sharing a room with my 21 year old sister. Cringe!!

Needless to say my big sister was always there. There was rarely a chance to escape her presence. Sharing the same bedroom, going to the same schools. Sharing the same car journeys etc.

Whenever I lost to her I knew she'd make the next few days and weeks were pretty uncomfortable for me. The smug [censored]!!

During our fights I always got a weird mix of fear and an adrenaline rush. I knew the chances of me beating her were next to nothing but there was always so much at stake. My fragile male pride meant I could never back out of a fight with her and I think that's why the sibling rivalry topic is so interesting.

It's never just a boy against a girl when they're siblings. There's a huge amount of pride on the line and the expectation for the boy to come out on top physically is huge even if the girl has a big height, weight & strength advantage.

I love seeing fights of boys up against their sisters now because I know how much they mean. Even the seemingly innocent play fights matter when it comes to sorting out the pecking order between siblings.

You never forget the losses and your sister probably won't let you even if you did.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alhambra For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-18, 21:09
Banned
Points: 816, Level: 11 Points: 816, Level: 11 Points: 816, Level: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deinemutter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One of my cousines as well, shes 22, a little shorter and less weight than my sis but way more flexible, not so much strength, but she has an seductive aura around her and know that shes fucking hot. Shes into me since shes 14 or 15, hugging me extra long the few times a year i see her. Last christmas she even did some "yoga stuff" in front of me in her yoga pants, because she had some "back pain" (sure...) Im sure, if she catches me with her flexible legs, im done and as i meantioned, she is bit dominant and seductive. So i really dont want to wrestle her, because i know, she would use it to turn me on and i dont want that with a familiy member.
This reminds me of my older sister a bit. She's also very attractive and knows it. She is seductive around men and flirty. I think she knows she has power over them this way by making them crazy and it feeds her female ego. Since she moved to study in some other city I don't see her that much (I'm 19 she's 23), but when I visited her it almost seemed like she was "seductive" with me as well. Extra long hugs, complimenting my looks, gently petting me, little kisses from time to time... I'm pretty sure she doesn't actually want anything, I think she just wants to mess with my head a bit or maybe she just became used to acting this way around men to tease them. It could be that she's just so affectionate because I'm her younger brother and we don't see each other much. I think women sometimes look for attention and approval this way without actually wanting anything sexual. If you're turned on by them it's like some sort of victory for them.

It can get awkward sometimes. That's why I understand why you wouldn't want to wrestle your cousin. When I was staying at my sister's apartment we actually started to playfully wrestle once. We were sleeping in same bed and wrestled in the morning once. It was fun at first but then it got a bit too awkward as she was was wearing just a short silky nightgown and panties and I wore just my boxers and a tank top (it was very hot May weather). It looked more like we were cuddling with each other than wrestling and she was smiling all the time. It was just a bit too "sensual" for my taste to be doing it with my sister. I was also worried that her roommate with whom she shared the apartment with might walk in and think something. So I started going a bit more hard and I started using all my strength to try to quickly pin her and subdue her to end it and walk away. But when she saw that I was going full she started using her full strength as well. I wasn't strong enough to pin her or rather she was stronger than I thought. We got to a stalemate and then I decided to just stop trying and let her win just to end it. She then pinned me down easily after I basically stopped resisting. I gave up and she let me go. I was glad that it was over but the downside is that now she thinks she is stronger than me.
The Following User Says Thank You to nico19 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-19, 11:26
thewimp

Going by what you just said, she is stronger than you.
Old 14-Jul-21, 06:48
Sir Raleigh

The difference is simple: when you lose against a girl you will never see again, the sense of defeat and humiliation will slowly fade away with the passing of time...When you are defeated by a female family member, not only it does not fade away, but it becomes stronger and more vivid each month, each year...even in the old age, you might find yourself thinking: "I have been defeated by my younger sister". I have lost against my younger sister more than 15 years ago, now I am in the middle of my 30s, but in these 15 years it never came a single day in which this episode didn't come to my mind.
Old 14-Jul-21, 13:21
Points: 25,586, Level: 69 Points: 25,586, Level: 69 Points: 25,586, Level: 69
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,098 Times in 409 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tad [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Many of us, including myself, get very excited at the fantasy or reality of woman or girls overpowering the men or boys in their family. We get more excited over a sister beating up her brother, a mother her son or a wife her husband than we do when a female stranger or even some other aquaintence beats up some guy. Why is that?

For me, and I assume others, it is not a desire for incest that makes these family female victories over their brothers, sons or husbands so exciting. It is the fact that the beaten male is stuck in the enviornment where he willl be subject to repeated beatings by mother , wife or sister. He has to suffer the humiliation of knowing that he can be overpowered by her at any time, against his will regardless of who is present to see him taken down, because it happens where he lives and he can't simply go away to prevent it from happening again. It may even be a routine where he periodically gets overpowered by the lady or girl and the knowledge and perhaps fear of this mixed with an excitement of being subject to femdom is a constant presence.Only where the overpowering female is in the family can this happen. And that is the fascination to me of the family femdom situation of this type.

Please tell us if you agree, or if there are other reasons the family situation excites. Or maybe you are not at all excited by the idea of a mom, sister or wife overpowering her son, brother or husband so please tell us about it.
Tad
Very interesting question ! Thanks for this thread.
For me, the family setting does not play a role - but I understand that issue very well. A lot of members here told us there family experiences.
The main reason I think is the role reversal.
The fetish is not a sexual fetish alone it has also something to do with society
Old 14-Jul-21, 15:48
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tad [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Many of us, including myself, get very excited at the fantasy or reality of woman or girls overpowering the men or boys in their family. We get more excited over a sister beating up her brother, a mother her son or a wife her husband than we do when a female stranger or even some other aquaintence beats up some guy. Why is that?

For me, and I assume others, it is not a desire for incest that makes these family female victories over their brothers, sons or husbands so exciting. It is the fact that the beaten male is stuck in the enviornment where he willl be subject to repeated beatings by mother , wife or sister. He has to suffer the humiliation of knowing that he can be overpowered by her at any time, against his will regardless of who is present to see him taken down, because it happens where he lives and he can't simply go away to prevent it from happening again. It may even be a routine where he periodically gets overpowered by the lady or girl and the knowledge and perhaps fear of this mixed with an excitement of being subject to femdom is a constant presence.Only where the overpowering female is in the family can this happen. And that is the fascination to me of the family femdom situation of this type.

Please tell us if you agree, or if there are other reasons the family situation excites.
I agree, you are right. I have a lot of similar experience
Old 14-Jul-21, 18:13
Points: 22,281, Level: 65 Points: 22,281, Level: 65 Points: 22,281, Level: 65
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,315 Times in 80 Posts

I think as someone who's written my fair share of brother vs sister stories on the forum, I can share what's so intriguing about it from my perspective. I say this as someone who has no personal experience with losing to a sister but as someone who's interest in the subject has grown rapidly over the years through exploring it.

- For one, as many have pointed out, it's the inescapable nature of the humiliation losing to someone in your household. You lose to a random stranger? You never have to see them again. You lose to your sister? You have that rubbed in your face every day.

- Next is the build-up behind it. I think it's much more humiliating losing to someone you've known forever that losing to someone who you just met. This isn't exclusive to family matches, but it's automatic in them.

- Finally, the point I think the most important part is the fact that you don't want it to happen. If a gorgeous woman were to out-wrestle and dominate me, I would ask where I could sign up. I would be in heaven the entire time. That's the problem with sessions for me: I'm not humiliated because I want to have her dominate me. For brother-sister matches (at least the way I see them), there's no physical attraction and no actually wanting to lose. The consequences of losing are too great and therefore losing is VERY humiliating because it's a nightmare and there's no way to enjoy it.

On that last point, even if you were to lose to another woman in a high stakes fight and be humiliated, a part of you might end up enjoying it because of the sexual nature of humiliation. That doesn't exist in a brother-sister match. There's no silver lining, only humiliation.

Just my two cents.

If anyone wants to chat more about the subject feel free to DM me or (shameless plug) check out my stories on the forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to beatenbygirls For This Useful Post: