Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Sep-18, 09:10
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: The Modern Amazons

This is the best story ive read in many many years. And the best in this forum.

Everybody should take the time to read it, it's long but really worth it.

I loved part 15 and 16, with the robbers.

And Amazonia, take your time and i hope you write many more chapters, i clove the charactors and setting there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-18, 11:35
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Waiting for new chapters!!!
Old 08-Dec-18, 00:52
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts

I didn't have time to write any new chapters. If there is still interest, I can write some more now to finish the story (I don't like to leave things unfinished).

I wrote a short new chapter so you can see how I'm planning to continue the story. Let me know what you think and who you want to win.

Part 18: A New Intergender Tournament?

Six months went by. Martin, Julian and the rest of the boys were still eager to train in their private MMA gym. They slowly recovered from the humbling defeats they suffered at the hands of the girls from The Amazon Club, their all-female rival gym, and focused on improving themselves. It came to a point where they didn't think about their female rivals much anymore but just had fun themselves.

Julian talked to Martin about their progress and commented, "We've come really far in such short time."

Martin agreed. "Indeed. It's silly to think that we bothered so much with those women when we started. We would have beat them up easily at this point."

"Yes. They just caught us unprepared," said Julian.

"At least they motivated us to start doing sports with their taunting," said Martin and laughed.

It looked like the boys managed to restore their manly confidence. They clearly weren't concerned with the Amazons anymore. It looked like their rivalry faded a bit.

The Amazons themselves seemed to be more concerned about who was the strongest one among them rather than picking fights with the boys. Each one of the seven Amazons was starting to get convinced that she was the "alpha female" in the club and bickering started again.

Alma wanted to restore order and suggested that they should have a tournament among each other and that the winner should be declared the leader once and for all.

The girls agreed.

Ida had one more suggestion to add and commented, "We should invite the boys as well. Since we're the only ones training MMA in this little town, the winner will be able to brag to be the best fighter in town. This will add some extra prestige to the tournament."

Other girls liked the suggestion. Nina replied, "It will be really humbling for the men if a woman will win such tournament. I'm sure we will be able to best them again. We train much harder than those wusses!"

Silvia was looking forward to the challenge as well, "It will be fun to put them in their place again. I really hope they accept the challenge, they're wimps after all."

"I'll taunt them into it," said Alma.

The Amazons were full of confidence. They decided to taunt the boys into another intergender tournament.

Alma phoned Martin to invite him and the boys to participate. She suggested a tournament for 16 people, 8 from each gender. The individual winner would be declared the fighting king or queen of the town. They would also count the wins for each gender in intergender fights to declare the winner of the battle of the sexes.

Martin was reluctant to accept the offer. "We've improved so much lately. We don't even think about you girls anymore. We are planning to fight with other men from other parts of the region to really prove ourselves. You got us when we barely started training but now we're much better."

Alma laughed and started to taunt Martin, "Oh really? You don't think about us? I don't believe it! I think your butts are still sore from the asskicking we gave you!"

"Shut up! We won some fights too even back then. We have nothing to gain from beating up women. No one will give us respect for that," said Martin.

"You won some fights but we won the war! You know it! Just admit that you are scared to get embarrassed again," Alma teased Martin.

"You girls are really unbelievable! You've become really bratty and cocky after you won this so-called 'war'," said Martin.

"You're just bitter that your male egos got hurt. If you wimps really think you're stronger than us now, you'd gladly accept my offer," said Alma, still trying to provoke Martin into accepting her challenge.

"We don't have much to gain from it. Even if we win you will probably still run your mouth, you brat," said Martin.

Alma decided to give Martin an offer he and the boys couldn't refuse. "You think you have nothing to gain? Listen, if you win, we will shut down our club and admit men are superior. This is how confident we are that we will kick your butts again."

Martin thought about Alma's offer for few seconds. The opportunity to humiliate the cocky Amazons for good was just too alluring to turn down.

"Alright then, Alma. If we win more intergender bouts during this tournament than you, you will shut down your club and stop with this girl power nonsense once and for all. It isn't funny anymore!" said Martin.

"Fine. However, I will only accept this if you wusses agree that you will shut down your club if we win," said Alma.

Martin agreed. They both informed other members of their respective clubs about the offer and they all accepted it. Both the boys and the Amazons were extremely confident in their overall victory and couldn't imagine losing. They were willing to put it all on the line.

Julian commented, "It will be nice to see which man is the best around here and we get to shut up the women along the way."

The winner between the both MMA clubs would be decided by which gender wins the most intergender fights. There was also a possibility of female vs female and male vs male fights later on, but the first stage would be just intergender fights. Amazons were confident that one of them will also be the winner of the tournament and decided that the winner will be declared the Amazon queen and the leader of their club.

Both teams wrote the names of 8 fighters to represent them. The Amazons sent their core 7 members Silvia, Anastasia, Ida, Alma, Natalija, Nina and Lena. For the 8th spot, they picked Masha, a girl of Russian ancestry who was training with them and had some jiu jitsu background. The boys picked their most trusted members Martin, Julian, Nick, Robin and Valentin. They also picked Philipp, a bodybuiler who started training with them recently and two more new guys, Ralf and Karsten, who had some karate background and looked tough.

They decided to make a random draw for the first round, with the only condition being that boys and girls face each other in the initial stage.

The draw for the MMA tournament was:

Valentin vs Nina
Julian vs Anastasia
Karsten vs Alma
Philipp vs Lena
Robin vs Masha
Ralf vs Natalija
Nick vs Ida
Martin vs Silvia
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-18, 22:05
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I think the boys should definitely win this time
Old 09-Dec-18, 17:44
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Interesting chapter.
I would love to have a female landsleigh victory not, 8-0 , 7-1 or 6-2.

And some humiliation after the matches , linening up all losers in a row, stripping them, assulting them.
Old 10-Dec-18, 03:17
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I would like to see Anastasia win the whole tournament and to have her outmuscle Julian again.
Old 16-Dec-18, 20:01
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 19: Valentin vs Nina

Valentin and Nina were the first to fight in the tournament.

Valentin was Anastasia's younger brother. He was 19 years old while Anastasia was 22 just like his next opponent Nina.

Anastasia and Valentin didn't have a good relationship. Valentin still lived with their parents while Anastasia lived on her own. They didn't see each other much but when they did they didn't talk much.

Anastasia visited her parents and saw Valentin just days before the fight. She decided to taunt him a little bit and tried to make him nervous.

"I can't say I'm sorry about you bro," said Anastasia.

"Sorry about what?" Valentin was curious.

"That you're going to get your ass kicked by Nina!" Anastasia teased her younger brother.

Valentin started laughing. He was really confident about his victory. He felt like he got the easiest draw possible. Nina was a student who liked books and dressed like a librarian. She didn't look like a girl who could beat a boy like him, or any boy his age in general.

"What makes you think Nina could possibly do anything to me? Besides, aren't you going to support me in this fight, sister?" said Valentin.

"You've become really cocky since you started training. I think it will be good for you to get humbled a bit. You're just a weak effeminate boy, stop pretending you're a fighter," said Anastasia. Valentin was a little effeminate looking with long hair and Anastasia liked to tease him about it.

Valentin decided to taunt his sister back. "Look who's talking! And you are a big athletic girl who got beaten by a smaller feminine lingerie model."

Valentin was referring to Anastasia's humiliating loss to her fierce rival and enemy Clara in a boxing match. The memories of that utter embarrassment still haunted Anastasia and Valentin knew it. She not only lost to the smaller Clara but was also publicly humiliated by her and had to kiss her feet. For a big athletic girl like Anastasia, it was devastating to lose like this.

Anastasia didn't know what to say back so Valentin kept taunting her, "Talking about humiliation. You were even more cocky than me until you ended up kissing Clara's feet. Just because you got humbled it doesn't mean I will. I beat up much older men in training, my confidence is high."

Anastasia finally responded in an irritated way, "Shut up! If you win against Nina by some miracle, we will meet in the next round and I will really enjoy beating you in front of people watching, you sissy. We will see who will be the humiliated one between the two of us then!"

"You won't get past Julian," said Valentin.

"Are you going to be rooting for him against me? You two seem really close lately, like some gay boyfriends. You can give each other comfort and cuddle with each other after me and Nina humiliate you," said Anastasia.

"Look who's talking again! You Amazons are a bunch of lesbians. You'll be crying in Silvia's arms after you'll get humbled again!"

"We'll see," said Anastasia and left. She didn't want to waste time with her brother anymore. She was eager to eager to win the tournament and put him and all the boys in the town in their place.

Valentin and Nina met the day before the fight. Boys and girls from both clubs were present to discuss about the upcoming the fight. They agreed to fight without time limits until someone submits or get's knocked out. The first fight was going to be at The Amazon Club in front of a private audience.

Nina used the opportunity to talk to Valentin for the first time. "So you're Anastasia's little brother?" Valentin nodded in approval.

Nina took a good look at him and sized him up. He was around 6'0" tall and had a lanky physique. He was dressed in a tight sweater and didn't look manly at all with his long hair and soft facial features.

Nina decided to taunt her opponent a little bit, "I guess Anastasia really did get all the athletic genes in your family. You look skinny and wimpy."

Nina was really confident that she could beat Valentin really easily. She already beat a man named Jan in a fight not so long ago and Valentin looked even weaker than him.

Valentin looked at Nina. She was 5'8" tall with long auburn hair and blue eyes. Nina always dressed really conservative. She was wearing elegant blue pants and a gray cardigan top. She looked like a girl who was more into books than into sports. Valentin couldn't even imagine losing to a girl like her.

Valentin engaged in the trash-talk and teased Nina back, "You don't look athletic at all either. At least I'm a man. You are some pretentious deluded feminist if you think you can beat me and you look like one too."

Valentin was completely confident in his victory as well.

The boys and girls who were observing them noticed their confidence too and figured out that the loss will be really devastating for whoever will lose the fight.

"You're not a man, you're still a boy. A boy who needs to get spanked to learn how to respect women," said Nina.

"I will make you eat your words and teach you some humility, woman," said Valentin.

They didn't have much more to say as they barely knew each other. Both were so confident in their victory that they were already looking past this fight and thinking about possible next opponents.

Valentin (19 years old, 6'0'' tall and weighing 165 pounds) vs Nina (22 years old, 5'8'', 158 lbs)

Both competitors looked really arrogant and cocky. Valentin was wearing red lycra shorts while Nina was wearing dark blue lycra shorts and a tight long sleeved white lycra top.

Valentin was new to training combat sports but felt like he was progressing quickly and relied on his hands. Nina had some judo background and relied on her grappling more. Both had their strengths and weaknesses. Nobody could predict which way the fight could go. There was a feeling that it could end quite early and that it could go either way.

The fight started.

Valentin started aggressively and tried to surprise Nina. He quickly measured the distance by touching Nina with his jab and then threw a powerful right hand. He managed to connect and hit Nina right on her chin.

Valentin's punch stunned Nina badly. She tried to hit Valentin back but Valentin was tall and elusive. He used his reach advantage to keep Nina away and hit her with some more power punches. Nina was wobbled and fell on the ground.

Valentin sensed victory and followed her to the ground. Nina managed to recover a little bit and Valentin ended in her guard.

Nina tried to stall as much as possible to get back to her senses and recover. She tried to wrap her legs as tightly as possible around Valentin and tried to neutralize him. Valentin, however, postured up and started punching her on the ground and kept his pressure.

Nina felt like she was in a desperate position. In a quick attempt she tried to sweep Valentin and use her jiu jitsu but Valentin knew what he was doing and defended.

After a quick scramble, Valentin ended up in side mount. He hit Nina with an elbow from that position. Nina felt pain and desperately tried to get up. She turned around and tried to get up, but by doing that she just presented her back to Valentin.

Valentin took Nina's back and was in full control again. Nina was now really demoralized. She was also still a little bit rocked and disorientated from Valentin's punches.

The girls in the audience felt demoralized too as Valentin was clearly winning the fight.

Valentin eventually put Nina in a rear naked choke. Nina didn't offer much resistance at this point. She started tapping and lost by submission.

Valentin released the hold and pushed Nina away. He stood up with his hands on his hips and looked at the audience. The Amazons were silent and felt ashamed for Nina. The boys celebrated.

Nina was on the floor, recovering from the beating she just received. She felt frustrated and humiliated. The cocky young boy handled her like she was nothing in a totally one-sided fight.

To make the matters worse for her, she suddenly felt Valentin's foot on her chest. Valentin decided to triumphantly pose over her.

Valentin looked at Nina with a really dominant and smug look on his face. Nina looked away in embarrassment.

Valentin then started to insult his defeated opponent, "What happened to this smug feminist who said that she would spank me. You don't look so cocky anymore, Nina. What happened?"

Nina tried her best not to look like a sore loser and congratulated Valentin. "You won."

"That's right. I just demonstrated you some male superiority. I bet it hurts your big female ego," said Valentin.

Nina didn't say anything in response. She absolutely hated the fact that she lost to a skinny younger boy like Valentin. She looked completely devastated and defeated.

The rest of the boys were still celebrating in the audience and taunted the girls, "1-0 for us!"

Martin claimed confidently, "You won't win a single fight!"

The Amazons listened silently and felt ashamed. They were particularly surprised and demoralized about the ease with which Valentin beat Nina.

Anastasia finally decided to say something. "Let her go, Valentin! When I beat Julian you'll be facing me. It will be a different story!"

Valentin was feeling really confident after the victory and responded, "Shut up, sister. Julian will beat you so I won't get my chance unfortunately. I will just spank you the next time you visit our mom!"

The boys laughed. They entered the MMA cage and celebrated together with Valentin. It was an important victory for them.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Dec-18, 02:23
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 20: Julian vs Anastasia

Amazons were devastated after Nina's loss to Valentin. They were starting to get worried that maybe the boys were catching up and that they might beat them in the tournament.

Alma tried to cheer the rest of the girls up and proposed that they should make their own special fight outfit for the tournament. She proposed that they should all wear a pink one-piece swimsuit with Amazons written on them in purple when they fight.

Ida especially liked the idea and commented, "It will be even more humiliating for the boys when we will be beating them wearing such a girly outfit."

"Indeed," said Lena. "We need to look as feminine as possible when we will be kicking their asses."

Natalija commented as well, "You're right." She was worried about the Amazons getting overconfident again. "We should actually start winning the fights, though. So far they're 1-0 up. This should be our main concern."

"Don't worry. I'll make that 1-1 soon," said Anastasia. She was going to fight next against her ex-boyfriend Julian and was determined to win. She was especially motivated to get back at Julian's sister Clara this way.

Meanwhile, Clara was equally eager to motivate her brother Julian to win. She visited him at his house and spent some time with him before the fight.

"Julian, I really want you to win this fight against Anastasia. Remember, I already whooped her once. If you beat her too, she will learn to respect our family as a whole. You should really humiliate her and crush her for good," said Clara.

"Don't worry, I'll do everything to win. It's nothing personal though, we split on relatively good terms. It's just a match," said Julian.

Clara decided to provoke Julian a bit and reminded him of his previous losses to Anastasia when they were still together and wrestled each other. Clara was sure that she will motivate Julian this way.

"Come on Julian! It should be personal for you too. She beat you in the past and thinks that she is stronger than you. She never had any respect for you as a man. You were just her boytoy. You should put her in her place," said Clara.

Julian got a bit agitated by those words. He started to think that maybe his sister was right. It was really emasculating for him to think about his relationship with Anastasia who used to dominate him all the time.

"I don't know, it will just make me too angry if I will fight with too much emotions," Julian finally commented.

"You should make her angry. Taunt her and tease her a bit like I did before I fought her. Don't be respectful to her before the fight." Clara wanted to help Julian by giving him advice on how to beat Anastasia psychologically.

Julian was glad about Clara giving him advice. "Any suggestions how to start?" He asked her.

"Just give me her number, if you still have it. I'll call her and make her go crazy, learn from me," said Clara with a devilish smile on her face.

Julian gave Clara the phone. Anastasia answered.

"Hey there," said Clara.

"Who's that? Clara, is this you? How dare you call me, you bitch!" Anastasia recognized Clara's voice immediately. Clara was her bitter enemy and Anastasia had a lot of painful memories of her rivalry with her. The last time they met, Clara beat her in a boxing match and publicly humiliated her after the fight.

"Yes, it's me. I just wanted to let you know that I'm really happy that my brother gets to beat your weak body in that little tournament you have going on," said Clara.

"You're the one with the weak body, you fragile skinny model!" Anastasia quickly insulted back.

"My weak body beat you up! I left you crying in pain and humiliation!" Clara taunted.

"You got lucky! I was just fighting too emotionally and got tired. If I ever get to fight you again, I will prove that your victory was just a fluke. I'm warning you, stay away from me Clara!" said Anastasia.

"Don't worry. I don't need to bother with you. My brother will humble you for good," said Clara.

Anastasia wanted to say something back but Clara already hung up.

Anastasia got irritated just like Clara wanted.

To make the matters worse for Anastasia, her brother Valentin was cheering for Julian as well. Julian was his friend and just like many of the boys in the town, Valentin wanted to see the Amazons humbled, including his big sister.

The day before the fight, Julian and Anastasia met along with some other members of both of their respective clubs to discuss the fight. The fight was going to be held in the MMA octagon at the Boys' gym this time with only three Amazons allowed to be present to watch. No time limits until either submission or knock out.

Anastasia used the opportunity to talk trash to Julian. She was angry that he allowed Clara to get involved.

"So you need your sister to talk trash to me? What's the matter, why can't a big boy like you do it yourself? You're so pathetic Julian!" said Anastasia.

"She wanted to do it, I gave her the phone. It's hilarious how quickly she can get you angry, you're so insecure," said Julian.

"You always let her do what she wants because she dominates you so much. You are her little bitch," Anastasia taunted back.

Julian was now getting angry and decided to talk trash as well, just like his sister suggested to him.

"I heard that you were her little bitch as well when you two fought," Julian teased Anastasia back by bringing up her utterly embarrassing loss to Clara.

"And you were my bitch when we fought, remember? It will be no different tomorrow," said Anastasia.

This reply got Julian angry. He was determined to avenge those losses and get some of his male pride back.

"You arrogant woman! I told you it's only a matter of time before I catch up to you and show you my natural male superiority. I think this time will finally come tomorrow when we will fight," said Julian.

Anastasia laughed and taunted Julian back. "You'll never be a real man with your sister bossing you around all the time. You are not even your mama's little boy, you are your sister's little boy! How pathetic!"

"You're just mad at Clara because she beat you up and destroyed that aura you had as a strong athletic Amazon woman. A big athletic girl got beaten up by a skinny model, how embarrassing! Clara completely humiliated you, admit it!" said Julian.

Now Anastasia got really angry. She was filled with anger and humiliation any time that painful loss was brought up.

"You little bitch! I see you got really cocky since you're no longer with me! It's about time you get your ass kicked by a woman again," said Anastasia.

"You Amazons are the ones who got even more cocky and delusional," said Julian.

"We're just confident because we already beat you boys many times. You have to bring up a victory of your sister, a woman, because you have nothing else!" Anastasia replied.

"If you're so confident that you will,win, why don't we make the same bet that you made with my sister? The winner gets to publicly humiliate the loser after the fight. I will love to give you the same treatment my sister gave you, I see that you really deserve it! Hopefully, it will humble you for good." Julian was really confident. He felt like he got the training he needed to overcome any woman from The Amazon Club. He wanted to really humiliate Anastasia and make her pay for her words.

Anastasia was also extremely confident. She couldn't even imagine losing to Julian. She wanted to not just beat him but also embarrass him. She agreed to the proposal and accepted the bet, feeling very confident that the outcome of the fight will be in her favor.

Julian (22 years old, 5'10'', 157 pounds) vs Anastasia (22 years old, 5'11'', 160 pounds)

Anastasia wore the new Amazons' outfit which was a pink one piece swimsuit with the word Amazons written on it in purple. Julian wore black lycra shorts. Both were ready to fight and wanted to win as quickly as possible. They were both very emotional after all the taunting and trash-talk leading to the fight.

Julian's sister Clara was in the crowd which motivated Julian even more to prove himself. The rest of the boys from the club were there as well. Anastasia had Silvia, Natalija and Lena in her corner. Clara and Silvia exchanged some insults when they saw each other but then calmed down quickly. They hated each other and there were always tensions between them.

The fight started. Julian came forward and tried to hit Anastasia with a powerful right hand punch immediately. His overhand right missed and Anastasia countered him with a left jab.

Julian then returned with a jab of his own which his Anastasia, but she was able to land a kick of her own in return and hit Julian in the thigh.

Anastasia started to move around a bit and tried to keep Julian away by hitting him with jabs from range.

Julian got more aggressive as he was stalking down Anastasia and tried to land a wild left hook but Anastasia countered with a right hand.

This punch seemed to hurt Julian who took a step back. Anastasia noticed her opportunity and landed a left uppercut and Julian which hurt Julian even further.

Julian started to panic and retreated back. Anastasia was now stalking him and had him hurt. Julian tried to recuperate but Anastasia gave him no time to breathe and landed a left jab right cross combination on him and then another left uppercut as Julian covered up.

Julian was getting frustrated and out of desperation he shot for a takedown, trying to take the fight down to the ground. His attempt caught Anastasia off-guard and she landed on her back.

Julian was now on top of Anastasia who wrapped her legs around him and had him in her guard. He tried to immediately retaliate for the beating he received on the feet by punching Anastasia with some wild haymakers while he was on top.

Anastasia retained her composure and covered up. However as Julian kept punching wildly she used the opportunity and quickly swept Julian with the help of her strong long legs and hips.

They started to scramble and wrestle and Anastasia eventually ended up on top of Julian. She quickly punched him with an elboy to soften him up a bit. Julian moaned in pain.

Anastasia moved to side control and landed another elbow on Julian from there. Julian moaned in pain again. He was getting frustrated as Anastasia was controlling him.

Anastasia used the opportunity to taunt Julian, "What's the matter, you wuss? Are you going to give up?"

Julian didn't think about Anastasia's taunts but tried to escape the position by using his hands and his hips to get free. He eventually succeeded and tried to get back up to continue fighting on his feet again. He realized that he underestimated Anastasia's strength and grappling skills.

As they both stood up, Anastasia quickly fired a combination of punches of Julian. She hit him with a wide right hook which stunned him again. Julian was surprised at how quick and athletic Anastasia was. He was starting to feel demoralized and ashamed again as he was clearly losing to her.

Anastasia kept swinging punches at Julian who covered up. It looked like she was too fast and too athletic for him.

Julian was in pain. Eventually, one of Anastasia's punches knocked him down. He landed on his back and was badly wobbled. Before he could realize what was going on, Anastasia was on top of him and mounted him.

Julian was in a desperate position. Anastasia was in full mount and was punching him at will. Clara and the boys watched in agony as Julian was getting beat up. The three Amazons in the crowd were cheering like crazy.

Silvia looked at Clara who had a concerned look on her face and started taunting her. "Awww, look at Clara, so concerned about her wimpy little brother getting beat up and punished!" Clara listened to her in agony. She had nothing to answer back.

Anastasia sensed her clear superiority and dominance as well. She got a little cocky and started using less power on her punches. She was so satisfied with how the fight was going that she couldn't imagine losing. She was starting to think about how she should finish the fight.

Anastasia wanted to really embarrass and humiliate Julian to teach both him and his sister a lesson. At the same time, she still had some feelings for Julian in a weird way and didn't want to hurt him too much. She finally decided that she should just put him in some really embarrassing submission hold to finish him.

Anastasia was firmly on top of Julian and spread his legs out to put him in a grapevine pin. Julian felt too weak and demoralized to resist. Anastasia then decided to just lean forward and started smothering Julian with her breasts, pulling his head up with her hands so that he couldn't breathe. Julian was now in complete agony as he suddenly felt the lycra material of Anastasia's one-piece swimsuit that was covering her breasts all over his face. He was getting suffocated. He desperately tried to shake Anastasia off of him but the tall athletic Amazon was just to strong for him. Julian didn't want to surrender to such a humiliating submission but he felt like he had no choice and he was getting chocked out.

Julian finally tapped out, overwhelmed with shame and humiliation. Anastasia submitted him with a breast smother!

After her dominant victory was secured, Anastasia gently released the hold and postured back up. She winked at her fellow Amazons in the crowd as she was sitting on the defeated and humiliated Julian. They were cheering wildly while the boys were completely silent.

Anastasia then looked at Julian with a cocky domineering smirk on her face. She was really pleased with her dominant victory.

Julian couldn't stand looking at his conqueroress and looked away in shame. He was dissappointed in himself and felt emasculated. Anastasia not only beat him up but also made it look easy and finished him with a humiliating submission! It was a one-sided ass whooping.

Anastasia had even less respect for Julian's fighting abilities after the fight than she had before the fight. She viewed him as a complete wuss and decided to let him know that. "What's the matter big boy? Are you going to go crying in your sister's arms now? You are even weaker than I thought."

Anastasia looked at Clara in the audience who looked devastated at her brother's defeat. Anastasia mocked her by sarcastically sending her a kiss.

Anastasia looked back at Julian who was still looking away from her in shame and agony. "Look at me!" Anastasia demanded and forcefully turned Julian's head with her hand so that he would have to face her.

Anastasia then continued to taunt and insult Julian, "Maybe you should send Clara in the ring next so that I can deal with her too. I can beat you up both in the same night. I mean, I barely broke a sweat beating you up."

Julian didn't know what to say. He agreed that the winner would be allowed to gloat over the loser for some extra minutes after the fight and had to honor the bet.

Anastasia continued, "After all the trash talk coming from you, I beat you up even easier than in the past. I even put you in a humiliating breast smother submission or how they call it, mommy's milk. How embarrassing! After all your macho bravado before the fight, you had to submit to women's breasts!"

Julian felt another wave of humiliation all over his body after hearing that. Anastasia was really tormenting him verbally with her post-fight trash talk. He felt like he was about to cry.

Anastasia laughed. She then stopped talking for a bit and continued tormenting Julian by just looking at him with a really triumphant smirk on her face.

Julian finally decided to speak something. "You won. I underestimated you again. I'm sorry." He hoped that by being a good sport and talking nice to Anastasia, she would let him go quicker.

Anastasia, however, wasn't done and wanted to teach Julian a lesson once and for all. "I think you should worship my breasts after you were so disrespectful and dismissive of me just because I'm a woman."

Anastasia then gently took down the straps of her one piece swimsuit from her shoulders and revealed her breasts. Julian was utterly embarrassed but felt like he had no choice but to do what Anastasia wanted after the bet they made. He started kissing and licking her naked breasts. It was yet another humiliation.

The Amazons laughed while Clara looked down in shame. The boys felt embarrassed for Julian as well.

Silvia decided to taunt Clara some more, "It looks like Anastasia made your brother her bitch again."

Clara couldn't control herself anymore. She started pleading to Anastasia, "Please! Stop tormenting my brother!"

Anastasia laughed. Clara's desperate pleas just encouraged her to go on. She ordered Julian to kiss her ass next and turned around and put her ass next to Julians face. Julian did what she wanted in shame.

While Julian was kissing her ass, Anastasia put her one-piece swimsuit's straps back on her shoulders and covered her breasts again. She looked at Clara and started taunting her, "You were running your mouth before the fight telling me how your weakling little brother will beat me up. Look what I just did to him!"

"You made your point! Please leave him now. This is between you and me," Clara continued pleading.

"Then you should stop involving other people, you bitch," said Anastasia. She then looked down at Julian and said, "Keep kissing my ass, you slave!"

Anastasia was enjoying herself. She loved how she was tormenting both Clara and Julian at the same time while also delivering an important victory for the Amazons to make it 1-1. She started taunting the boys who were present in the crowd as well, "What's the matter you wusses? You're not so loud now anymore, are you? We're 1-1 now!"

Anastasia then stood up and did a victory pose over the soundly defeated Julian and made him kiss her feet.

Anastasia looked down on Julian as her foot was placed on his chest and asked him, "Before I'll let you go, who in your opinion is the superior woman? Me or Clara?"

Julian couldn't believe how awkward that question was. At that point, he was just so submissive to Anastasia that he said what she wanted to hear, "You are superior to Clara."

Anastasia let Julian go and went to celebrate with her friends from the club.

Clara went over to Julian to console him and helped him out of the MMA octagon.

When they were alone in the locker room, Clara gave Julian a hard slap.

Julian was surprised and looked at Clara. "What was that about?"

"You embarrassed our family!" said Clara. She then gave Julian another slap and commented, "And this one is for saying that Anastasia is better than me."

It looked like Clara was taking the loss even worse than Julian. Julian defended himself, "I only said it so she would let me go. Calm down!"

Julian then grabbed Clara and tried to subdue her to keep her from slapping him. However he was still weak, tired and demoralized from the fight and Clara managed to overpower him and pushed him to the wall. Julian stopped resisting.

"Do you want me to beat you up as well?" said Clara.

"Please stop, I'm sorry," Julian said in a very submissive tone. He felt emasculated even furťher by being dominated by yet another woman as his sister slapped him around. He felt like Anastasia was right about him.

Meanwhile the rest of the boys tried to forget that loss as quickly as possible and went out drinking.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-18, 17:12
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 21: Karsten vs Alma

Karsten was a 26 year old man who recently started training with Julian in his MMA gym. He had some karate background. He wanted to prove the other boys that he was training with that he was the toughest, that's why he joined the tournament. He found it ridiculous that he would have to fight women in the tournament too but the other boys explained him that those women are cocky feminists who challenged them.

When Karsten saw his opponent Alma, he couldn't even take her seriously. He was a 5'11'' tall man while Alma was a 5'6'' tall woman. Furthermore, Karsten had his head shaved and had a short beard which made him look even more manly while Alma was a feminine looking blonde girly girl.

"This is a missmatch!" Karsten tried to warn Alma, "When they told me about you tough Amazons I was expecting some tall muscular women, not a little girl like you. I seriously think you should forfeit now before you get hurt. You are delusional if you think you can compete with a man like me!"

Alma felt completely disrespected by that statement. She was training boxing for a long time and had more MMA training than Karsten as well. Alma didn't want to talk trash to him but now she changed her mind and insulted him back. "We will see about this, big boy!"

Alma then flexed her muscles in front of Kasrten. She rolled the short sleeves of her feminine blouse up and flexed her biceps in front of him and commented, "You are only half right about my size. I'm not tall, but I'm muscular!"

Karsten laughed. He continued teasing Alma, "You are delusional if you think your girly little muscles will do anything to me."

Alma didn't like to talk trash before the fights but now she was forced to, "You seem really dumb to underestimate your opponent like this. I think your small caveman brain won't handle my fight IQ. I fight really smart and I trained much longer than you. You men are always so overconfident."

Karsten got really irritated at Alma's remark. He insulted her back, "You should learn how to respect men, you woman! You should be happy that we let you out of the kitchen so that you can train and have this ridiculous girl power club thing going on."

"You can't prevent us to do anything. We can train and fight if we want to. We are strong and dedicated and we can kick your lazy male butts!" said Alma.

"You sound really bratty and entitled. Don't worry, I don't have a problem fighting you anymore. I think I really need to teach you a lesson! You will be a better person after you will finally get humbled," said Karsten.

"I think you will be a better person after I will humble you!" said Alma. Alma was confident in her victory, especially after Anastasia demolished Julian. She decided to bring up the loss to Karsten to taunt him. "You act like men are so superior, but you saw what happened to your friend Julian. You talk as if you boys are winning, but so far the result is 1-1, we are tied for now, we are equal."

Alma was really getting to Karsten with her remarks. He replied angrily, "Julian is a sissy. If you want equality, I will give it to you, you feminist! I will treat you like I would treat a man and beat you up. You need a really good lesson in humility."

"We're not equal... I'm superior!" Alma kept taunting. She noticed how irritated Karsten was getting. She started to think that it might work to her advantage. She figured out that she needed every possible advantage to beat a huge man like Karsten.

"You brat!" Karsten said back. Real animosity was starting to build up between them! They couldn't wait until the fight. "I can't wait to shut you up!"

Karsten (26 years old, 5'11", 190 pounds) vs Alma (21 years old, 5'6'', 135 pounds)

Everyone was really anticipating this fight. There was a lot of pride on the line for both of them after all the trash-talk they exchanged. Karsten was wearing blue shorts while Alma wore a pink one-piece swimsuit.

Karsten started the fight by throwing some kicks at Alma. He knew some karate and wanted to show his skills to Alma to intimidate her. Alma felt his kicks but kept calm. She tried to hit Karsten with a jab but he moved back and evaded her punch.

Alma decided to try to take the fight to the ground where she assumed her opponent would have less experience. She waited patiently for her opportunity and eventually intercepted one of Karsten's kicks and tripped his other leg.

Karsten was caught off guard and fell to the floor. Alma tried to hold him down but he used his strength and scrambled back up. Alma quickly punched him and put some pressure on him.

Karsten felt her punch and retreated back but Alma stalked him until he ended with his back against the fence of the MMA cage. Alma landed some more punches on him. Karsten started exchanging with her and hit Alma back a few times. They were both really angry and emotional after all the animosity between them before the fight.

Alma went for a takedown and grabbed Karsten's legs. Karsten didn't have much wrestling experience and couldn't defend it. He ended up on his back with Alma on top of him.

It was a fascinating sight as the 135 pound girl was on top of a much larger 190 pound man. Karsten tried to use all the strength he had to get back up to his feet. He eventually managed to shake Alma off but exerted a lot of energy doing it.

As they were back on their feet Alma continued with her pressure and started jabbing Karsten's face with her left hand. Karsten tried to retaliate but Alma was getting better and better with moving her head and slipping punches as the fight went on. Karsten was finding it increasingly harder to hit his opponent.

The two kept punching at each other with Alma now getting the better of the exchanges. It was getting really frustrating for Karsten. He was getting boxed up by a smaller girl! Alma was really evasive in the boxing range and she was always very close to him so he couldn't use his kicks anymore. He was starting to feel a wave of panic and embarrassment all over his body as he was clearly losing a fight against a woman.

Alma was fighting a smart fight and was getting more and more confident. "You are too dumb to beat me, you caveman!" she taunted.

Eventually, Karsten decided to take some risks. He started to swing wildly at Alma and tried to knock her out with one punch. He threw caution out of the window and wanted to just brawl instead of fighting a technical fight with the more experienced Alma. He was convinced that his big size and being a man would give him a huge advantage.

Alma evaded some of Karsten's wild haymakers but he kept coming at her. Alma decided to take some risks as well and went all in on a hard right counter as Karsten tried to hit her with a powerfull wide left hook. Alma put a lot of power in her right hand punch and managed to connect perfectly on Karsten's chin.

Karsten immediately felt his legs buckle after Alma connected her best shot on him right on his chin. He tried to maintain his balance and stay on his feet but Alma hit him with another shot, this time a left hook. He collapsed to the floor! He was completely wobbled and dazed and on the verge of getting knocked out. He covered up.

Alma swiftly moved behind Karsten's back and kept punching him in the head from behind. She punched as hard as she could to put out the much bigger man for good.

Karsten was in pain. He was in a hopeless situation. He didn't think about his pride anymore. He was just in too much of a pain and decided to shamefuly surrender to Alma. He started tapping on the floor and shouted, "Stop!"

Alma made Karsten submit to her punches!

Alma stopped punching him and raised her hands up, enjoying her triumph. The girls in the crowd went crazy while the boys were in deep shock. Alma had just completely demolished one of their guys.

Karsten tried to get back up to his feet. He was so ashamed that he wanted to exit the cage as soon as possible. However he was so badly wobbled that he had trouble walking and fell back down to the floor again.

As Karsten was literally trying to crawl out of the cage, Alma approached him and pushed him down with her foot. She was now triumphantly standing over the beaten man with her foot on his back.

"I'm not going to let you out of here before you apologize for your sexist remarks!" Alma demanded.

Karsten was in no position to argue back. He was completely beaten up and demoralized. As he was regaining his senses he was just feeling worse and worse about his defeat. Feelings of shame and utter humiliation were overwhelming his body wave after wave.

Alma gloated over him and taunted her defeated foe some more, "You can't even walk out by yourself anyway, I beat you up so badly! How do you feel now you big man after all your big macho talk?"

Alma then ordered Karsten to turn around and look her in the face. Karsten did what she wanted. He was beaten and conquered! He way now lying on his back and had to look at Alma who was standing over him with her foot placed on his chest. Karsten couldn't stand looking at Alma's victorious and triumphant smirk on her face.

Alma flexed her biceps and continued taunting her male victim, "Little girly muscles you said, huh? It turns out that they're more useful than you big manly muscles!"

The boys watched in shame as the 5'6" tall young blonde girl Alma was gloating over the 5'11" tall masculine looking man she defeated with her bare hands. It was just another humiliating sight for them. To make it even worse, the girls were now leading 2-1, putting even more pressure on them to win the next fights.

Alma was enjoying every second of her victory and kept verbally tormenting the helpless male loser, "You were insulting me before the fight, calling me bratty. You also called me a feminist. I guess this just makes it even more humiliating for you now! A big sexist macho man got beaten up by a younger and smaller feminist girl, how embarrassing!" Alma then demanded apology. "Are you going to apologize for your words now, you arrogant boy?"

Karsten had no other choice but to apologize. He was completely beaten and at Alma's mercy at this point. She made it clear that she won't let him out until he said what she wanted. "I'm sorry for insulting you, Alma."

Alma was pleased at the apology. "I told you I'm superior! Admit it!" She taunted Karsten some more. She liked how she had a bigger man in his physical prime at her mercy and loved every moment of it.

"You are superior," Karsten replied in complete shame and submission.

"A superior what?"

Karsten swallowed whatever was left of his male pride and replied, "A superior fighter. You beat me fair and square. Please let me go now!"

Alma liked what she heard and let him go. She went to celebrate with her teammates. The boys were in agony after yet another one of their fighters lost.

Last edited by Amazonia; 27-Dec-18 at 17:18.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-18, 00:02
Last Achievements

The "story of the year" goes to :

The Modern Amazons by Amazonia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post: