Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Sep-18, 12:47
Points: 7,868, Level: 38 Points: 7,868, Level: 38 Points: 7,868, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Family Wrestling Tournament

Just an idea that I thought would be a ton of fun. I hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think.

The Russo family is quite a large one. They're a close family that has always been close. At least for the most part. Some cousins are a bit distant, living a few hours away, but everyone attends the Russo family reunion each and every year. Most of the family resides in Long Island but some live a little further (New Jersey, NYC, Pennsylvania). I'll give you a quick rundown of the the family so you can get an idea of what it consists of.

Robert Russo is the "big daddy" of the family. He had 6 children with his wife Clara who passed away a few years ago. He is of Italian descent while she was of Polish descent. The great-grandfather of the family, Robert is currently 75 years old.

Robert's children are (from eldest to youngest) Anthony, Marie, Barbara, Michael, Pamela and Gary. Their ages span from 55 down to 43.

Anthony has 4 children: Donna (36), Danielle (28), Eric (23) and Gabe (21)

Marie has 2 children: Samuel (21) and Angela (18)

Barbara has no children

Michael has 1 child: Ronald (23)

Pamela has 3 children: Britney (23), Joseph (20) and Scarlett (15)

Gary has 2 children: Jamie (20) and Mariah (18)

Donna has 2 children: Jennifer (18) and Peter (8)

Ronald has 1 child: Marcus (5)

Then there are other members of the family including spouses, close friends and step-children but I'll introduce those characters later on.

So it's the 2018 Russo family reunion in Long Island, NY where everyone is in attendance and it's a beautiful thing. The younger kids are playing while everyone eats, talks and play games. It's held outside Uncle Tony's house in his huge yard. Things go well until cousin Britney starts complaining about how her high school didn't let her join the wrestling team years ago because she was a girl. Cousin Ronny's response annoys Britney. He explains to her that there's a good reason they wouldn't let her join: because she wouldn't stand a chance against the guys and girls don't belong on the wrestling mats.

"Girls are too weak to wrestle. Plus they'd be so whiny and bitchy about everything" says Ronny.

"That's not true. That's a very rude and sexist thing to say, Ronald" responds Aunt Marie.

"Yes, thank you, Aunt Marie" says Britney. "That's actually one of the reasons I wanted to join the team. To put cocky boys like you in your place" she says to Ronny.

"Ooooh" exclaim Joseph and Jamie in unison. "That sounded like a challenge to me" says Joey.

"You wanna go, Ronny-boy? I'll destroy you!" shouts Britney.

"Seriously? Come on, now. That'd just be silly" says Ronny. "You wouldn't stand a chance, anyway. Girls are girls and guys are guys. It's just genetics. We're better than you when it comes to physical activity". Ronny just continues to fire up Britney the more he speaks. The back and forth between the two eventually attracts the attention of the entire family and sparks more debate.

Uncle Tony argues with Aunt Marie and Aunt Barbara about men being the physical superior to women while Danielle teases her brother about when she used to beat him up. Also, Gabe argues with his girlfriend about who's the better wrestler between the two of them. Chaos spreads across the family in a debate of the sexes where some start to get legitimately angry about things. Aunt Marie brings some order to things by whistling and getting everyone's attention, suggesting a organized way of settling things. "How about we have one big tournament? The girls will wrestle the guys. It'll be fun! Sound good?" she asks. The family agrees to have a tournament featuring a battle of the sexes. Marie works together with her father to organize lots to draw. The family uses these lots to determine the starting match-ups. It works out well since there are 12 women and 12 men willing to wrestle.
Old 11-Sep-18, 13:00
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Family Wrestling Tournament

Yes, I can see why you thought this idea could be a ton of fun. It has a lot of potential. Is every guy in the family chauvenistically convinced men are physically superior? Do any of the girls worry that they can't compete with the boys? I don't mean the questions as criticisms, but one of the things I like about mixed wrestling stories is when it causes change in the fighters. The macho guy who learns humility under a victorious woman. A timid girl who comes to understand that she can be strong if she has confidence in herself. This scenario is intriguing and I look forward to seeing where you go with it.

Thanks for setting this up and good luck with your writing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-18, 14:16
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts

Great idea for a setup! I agree this has a lot of potential; I'm very interested to see where this goes.
Old 12-Sep-18, 02:37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, I can see why you thought this idea could be a ton of fun. It has a lot of potential. Is every guy in the family chauvenistically convinced men are physically superior? Do any of the girls worry that they can't compete with the boys?

No, not every guy is like that nor is every girl overly confident but it's a common approach that I take with my writing. What I'm trying to focus on most with this story is variety. Variety in everything from personality, attitude, dialogue, body type and all the like.

Thanks for reading and showing interest. Stay tuned for part 2!
Old 12-Sep-18, 09:23
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Variety is always good, mate. Definitely looking forward to part 2.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-18, 11:22
Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Yes please. It’s a great idea for inter generational matches as the matches will be selected at random
The Following User Says Thank You to tonymontana For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-18, 09:45
Last Achievements

The family pulls out some wrestling mats from the basement and lays them out on the lawn as the match-ups are determined by the lot number that everyone drew. "Okay, I have number three. Who has number one?" asks Aunt Marie.

"I do!" shouts out Jamie.

"And me!" shouts Angela. Jamie locks eyes with Angela who he'll have to face on the mats. Jamie and Angela, as cousins, have grown up together but haven't been all that close. Jamie mostly just hang out with Joseph and Gabe but remembers Angela always being there. They never bonded all that much, nor did they argue, but they're parents, Gary and Marie, are quite close. Angela's super excited to wrestle, being a girl who's super adventurous and loving to trying new things.

Jamie can't help but be nervous to wrestle. He only really agreed to participate because his mother, Sarah, asked if he was scared he'd be beaten by a girl. He looks at Angela's fit body and worries that he might not be able to beat her. He also can't deny that she's super attractive, with a pretty face, nicely sized breasts, defined legs and an amazing ass. Even with her being his cousin, Jamie couldn't help but glance at Angela's round, bubble butt that shakes with every movement she makes. She has a pretty slim build but her waist is super thin while her hips are wide, adding to her athletic build. Everyone's impressed by Angela's undeniably ideal feminine body as she pulls off her shirt, leaving her clothed in nothing but her black sports bra and purple spandex short-shorts that could barely contain her butt. Jamie goes to meet Angela on the mat but is stopped by his mother. "What're you doing, Jamie? You can't wrestle like that" she says to him. "Strip down to your underwear!" Jamie reluctantly pulls off his t shirt and slips his shorts down to leave himself only clothed in his tight, black briefs that don't do a good job at hiding his slight nervous erection. He meets Angela on the mats, nervous, worried she'll humiliate him in front of the whole family. He gains some confidence by telling himself his "masculinity" will allow him to overpower her but he's also nervous of being aroused by his own cousin's sexy body.

"See, Angela's in shape. She might be younger than Jamie but he doesn't have the muscle to compete with her" declares Danielle.

"Yeah, Jamie's always been kinda wimpy" adds Mariah, Jamie's sister. The whole family discusses how they think the match will unfold, with most of them expressing how impressed they are with Angela's fit, athletic body. Marie, her mother, explains she got it from her and certainly not her father, much to his annoyance. She also explains that Angela has always been athletic, participating in soccer, cheer-leading and softball for her high school.

Jamie's mother expresses doubt in their son, saying he was never athletically gifted. "I wish he would start working out" said his mother. "Hopefully, this will be a wake-up call for him". Jamie's father, Gary, on the other hand, stays hopeful that his son will win the match and prove his masculinity. "He'll push through. He's older and bigger than her" he says.

"He may be taller but I think they weight about the same. Angela's got some nice muscle on her. Especially on her legs" says Mariah.

"Just wait. You'll see" says Gary. Angela and Jamie circle each other on the mats, waiting on each other to make a move as the whole family watches to see what will happen. Most of the girls cheer on Angela while most of the guys support Jamie in cheer. Jamie couldn't be more nervous while Angela is excited to see what wrestling is like.

To give some further description of the first two wrestlers in the tournament, Jamie is about 5'10 with a scrawny body. His skin is darker than most in the family as his mother, Sarah is African-American with fairly dark skin. He keeps his hair short and with a light "5 o'clock shadow" of facial hair. Angela is a simply beautiful girl with "magical blue eyes" as many describe them. Her light brown hair is fairly long but she has it tied up in a ponytail for the match. As stated previously, she's a fair bit shorter than Jamie, standing at 5'6 but weighs almost as much as him at 130 pounds.

Jamie inches his way closer to Angela hoping, not knowing how he should make the first move. Angela waits and lets Jamie close in on her. "C'mon, come closer. What, are you scared?" she asks jokingly as she locks eyes with him and displays her beautiful smile. Jamie is too nervous to respond and just moves towards Angela to take her down but can't figure out a comfortable way to do it. Just as he's about to make contact, Angela jumps on him and goes on the offensive, wrapping her legs around his waist and hanging onto him. Jamie's caught off guard by Angela latching herself onto him and struggles to stay on his feet, eventually stumbling down to the mat with her getting herself on top of him and pinning him on his back.

"Remember, these are submission matches. Pins won't count" says Aunt Marie.

"Yeah, choke her out, Jamie!" shouts Samuel in a bit of a joking manner. Jamie tries to push Angela off of him but she proves to be very commanding, keeping him pinned on his back. Angela has never wrestled before and that much is clear as she struggles to get Jamie in a position to make him tap. Regardless though, she keeps herself on top. Jamie's already humiliated by his inability to get Angela off of him. Things only get worse for him when Angela finally gets him into a good position.

Jamie thinks he has a chance to escape until Angela wraps her legs around his waist and squeezes him with them. The body scissor has him wincing in pain right away as Angela realizes her legs can be her ticket to victory. Ankles crossed and muscles flexing, Angela punishes Jamie and keeps him locked in a powerful bodyscissor. Jamie tries everything he can to escape but Angela's legs are too strong. Jamie's father watches in silence and shame, feeling bad for his son that he has to bear such humiliation. Mariah, Jamie's sister, cheers for him but quickly quiets down upon realizing he doesn't stand a chance. "Can't escape?" Angela asks Jamie. Jamie doesn't have a response for his cousin as he simply flails around to escape the scissor but still to no avail. Angela knows she can keep Jamie locked in the scissor but is impressed that he hasn't tapped yet. The squeeze is painful for Jamie but he resists submitting, valuing his pride too highly. Angela gives up on the bodyscissor and lets Jamie escape but still keeps him under control. She proves to be too athletic and fit for her cousin to handle as she pretty much tosses him around the mat like a rag-doll.

"Jeez, I didn't know Jamie was such a wimp" says Ronny.

"I think we all know who's going to win this" comments Britney.

Although being thoroughly turned on by the whole experience; rubbing up against Angela's toned body, Jamie is able to keep himself relatively composed and avoids any serious arousal. That is until Angela really locks him down, getting him in yet another bodyscissor, this time on top of him with her thighs compressing each side of his upper torso, just under his arms. The reverse body scissor leaves Jamie completely helpless and unable to move on top of it being extremely painful. Jamie can't help but glance at and even place his hands on Angela's amazingly round butt and thick thighs as the position offers him a phenomenal view. Angela's skin-tight shorts allow for the everyone to watch as her glutes flex and tighten in power. The whole family watches in silence as Jamie is completely humiliated and aroused by his own cousin. He just can't handle it. The situation is humiliating but also undeniably erotic. Jamie's hard on sticks up very obviously from under his tight underwear. Angela, along with almost everyone in the family, takes notice of Jamie's arousal but just laughs it off as she continues to squeeze him in the scissor, hearing him wheeze in pain behind her. "That all you got?" she asks him. "I think I win".

Jamie couldn't feel any more humiliated, hearing his family whisper about his awkward arousal, triggered by his own cousin destroying him at wrestling. He can't take any more of it. He struggles to even gather his thoughts but conjures up the initiative to submit by tapping out on Angela's powerful thigh. "Yes...you win..." he mutters to her in defeat.

"Yay!" exclaims Angela as she releases Jamie from the scissor and stands to her feet, making sure to plant her foot on Jamie's chest and look down at him, flexing her biceps. "That was fun" she says. The girls and women of the family cheer for Angela, as does her father and brother while Jamie's parents help him to his feet and ask him if he's okay. He doesn't answer them and asks to be left alone. His parents do as he asks as he rushes away from everyone into the house.

"Well that was something, huh? I guess that's ladies: one, guys: zero" says Aunt Marie.

"Whatever, Jamie's just a wimp. The guys are gonna dominate from here on out" claims Ronnie, knowing his attitude will annoy the girls.

"We'll see about that" says Marie. "Let's start the next match. Who drew the second lots?" she asks. Donna's husband Bill and Marie's best friend Amanda reveal themselves to be up next. "Okay, well this should be interesting. Kick his ass, Mandy!" shouts Marie. Bill isn't very well liked by the family. He's never really been around much and no one understands why Donna is still married to him. They don't even really live together, he just stays over for a couple weeks at a time between "business trips". But he's just not a very likable person who's very full of himself. Amanda's not sure if she'll be able to beat him. He's pretty well built and she doesn't think of herself as a tough girl but Marie encourages her, saying she could beat him using a leg scissor. Bill pulls off his shirt to wrestle in his shorts, confident in his ability to beat Amanda, who he's barely ever spoken to. Amanda strips down to her underwear to show off her fit body, still in nice shape at the age of 54 although she's quite self-conscious about her appearance; always has been.

"Looking good, Mandy!" shouts Barbara. The guys stay quiet as Bill and Amanda meet on the mats as most of them would actually prefer Amanda as the winner but remain certain that won't happen. Not even Donna cheers on her husband although their son Peter does.

"Go, Dad! Win!" shouts Peter.

"You ready?" Bill asks Amanda.

"I am" she answers.

"I'll let you make the first move," says Bill, "since I'm a gentleman" as he stands on his feet in a crouching position. Bill has a significant height and weight advantage, standing at 6'0 and weighing in at 180 pounds while Amanda only stands at 5'8 and weighs 133 pounds. Bill is of a lean, muscular build with short, brown hair and sleeves of tattoos on each arm. Amanda has a pretty standard build with somewhat wide hips, although having no children, toned legs and abs with noticeably broad shoulders. She was an athlete in high school and does a few workouts here and there but seems to be outmatched against Bill, although she does have a trick up her sleeve that she's prepared to surprise everyone with.

To be continued...

So what did you think of this part? Please let me know and I'd also like to hear your predictions for how the next match will go. Thanks for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymontana [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes please. It’s a great idea for inter generational matches as the matches will be selected at random
Yes, this is what intrigued me most with the idea.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to reversehs For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-18, 19:33
Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Love this concept!....I found the first match to be very believable as a way that a match between two first time grapplers could play out.....And I totally wanted Jamie to tag me in.
The Following User Says Thank You to greezy For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-18, 09:25
Points: 61,832, Level: 100 Points: 61,832, Level: 100 Points: 61,832, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,517 Times in 1,377 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Family Wrestling Tournament

Enjoyed this so far...thanks

I did read some stories like
this on Diana the Valkyrie site
a decade ago..where the mum,dad
,sis and bro all took part in tourneys
against other families .cant remember who
wrote them. .will have to
look it up again ..they were a good
series of stories

This is a promising start though. .thanks
again

#The Diana Valkyrie stories are a series of
about 7 or 8 different nights of wrestling featuring
all 4 members of the family in different matches
on the same card. .and are called Family Wrestling
League by the author G. Well worth a read

Last edited by lollydx; 18-Sep-18 at 09:32.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lollydx For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-18, 22:13
obfusc9981

Great great great! First match was described extremely good. Thank you very much and keep going please! I can give you some ideas in private message tomorrow, okay?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: