Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Oct-18, 20:47
Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

Default My Mom does Judo

This is my first story, hope you will enjoy! (dm me if I made some grammatical errors)

My mom has always taken a big part in my life, as she was in charged after she divorced my Dad when I was only 2, and so she took charge of me all alone. She helped me with my homework, and sacrificed herself for me by, sometimes, taking two different jobs. My friends always told me I was lucky to have a mom like that, and I knew it, even if, they meant that my mom was very attractive to them. She is a 5 foot 7 woman and she is around 154 lbs, she has brown hair and blue eyes, a pretty face as she always smiles, but of the guys noticed her breasts and ass, which were not too big but had an attractive shape.

I remember when I was 10, my Mom started to take judo classes. She said it was making her feel better, and she really enjoyed it, no matter if she was wining or not. Apparently, she was very good at judo from what I could see: sometimes she took me to her class while I was doing my homework and she was clearly one of the best judokas. She especially liked submissions, she made everyone tap out, men, women, and even the teacher! She said to submissions were her favorite part in judo. She was appreciated by everyone even if she made them tap sometimes.
I discovered when I went with my Mom at judo classes that I really liked to see women fighting, rolling and submitting eachother. One day, a young woman who just had a match with my Mom (and obviously lost it) said to me "You know you should join us. It's really fun! You see how your mother is strong? it's kinda sad to see you there just watching us". The idea of having a match with that woman, who I thought was kinda attractive to me, pleased me very much, but I was afraid I would have a boner during our match. So I only told her I was too busy.
Anyway, judo was good for my mother and that was it. I had nothing to do with judo.

My Mom was really impressive to everyone, and she even got her black belt after only five years! It was when I was 15, and she was 41. The evening she earned it, we were discussing it in the living room, and she was joking about it.
"Maybe I should go to the Olympics or to the UFC."
"I think you're too old for the Olympics, and I hate UFC, it's like they want to win so badly they wouldn't mind killing their opponent."
"Yeah, you're maybe right, it's a shame because I know I could still make some of these girls, and even guys, tap out to me!" I rolled my eyes "You don't think I'm funny uh? Oh poor thing, his mommy is so embarrassing!"
"You're not embarrassing! It's just stupid."
"What about you then? You're not doing any sports, and don't tell me you're too busy! You're in high school and I know you're getting good grades without working very much! You should really come to judo with me!"
"Mom, we already discussed it, I don't want to."
"But it's so fun! You'll really like it, I promise."
"I already said no. I understand it's important for you, but I really don't want to do judo, especially in your class."
"Why? You think I would embarrass you? You know I don't do that."
"I know, I'm not talking about that. I just don't wanna fight my Mom in front of everyone."
"Oh come on! That's nothing! Everyone agrees to have matches with everyone. That's just stupid."
"Mom stop it! Judo wouldn't be useful to me, those techniques don't work outside of the class!"
"Then you're wrong, I'm doing judo to be able to defend myself, and no one even tries to mess with me now."
"Pff... We all know your black belt is just a piece of tissue." I didn't know at the time that I would regret saying that, God I was really stupid at 15!
"Oh really? What do you mean?"
"And to be honest, I don't want other people to see me defeating you." What an idiot I was...
"You think you can beat me? Really?" she laughed, which made me upset.
"Yeah I can beat you! And I surely don't need judo to do so!"
"Is that a challenge?" she seemed very surprised with my confidence.
"Maybe! No, it is a challenge!" Damn, I still can't believe I said that "I'll take you on whenever you want!"
"All right sweeheart! Then you don't mind if we have our little match right now? You may need a little time to prepare physically and mentally, trust me."I didn't notice at the time, but she had a strange look in her eyes, like if her son had said something that she would make him regret sooo bad. I said no. "Okay. Then I'll change my outfit, you should do the same. Be here in 5 minutes..."

Five minutes later, I was waiting on the sofa. I was wearing a black sport shirt, gray shorts and white socks. I was telling myself that my Mom had absolutely no chance to beat be, black belt or not. I was faster, younger, and I was super confident in my victory.
She finally arrived. She was barefoot, she had a blue gi and she had made a ponytail with her hair. She looked beautiful in her gi as always. "Well, she said with a smile on her face, here I am.". I didn't say anything, I was still upset she mocked me "Before we start, I'd like to know if you wanted to add a rule to our match."
"Whatever, if there's a rule I'll break it, just like I'm going to break you Mom."
"God, why does my son wants to fight his own mother? I don't stand a chance against him." she was mocking me again! And here was I thinking I was going to make her regret those words, what an idiot. "You're right, rules would make things boring for you, and especially for me! So, here is how it's going to be: the match stops when one of us says we doesn't want to fight anymore r if he cannot answer."
"So it'll be over if I knock you out or if I make you tap?"
"No, it wouldn't be funny! Tapping out to your opponent is a part of martial arts, it's not humiliating enough. I'm saying that the match ends when the loser admits he is inferior."
"Sounds good to me. It also means that I can make you tap out as much as I want."
"Exactly sweetheart! But please go easy on mommy. Oh and one last thing"
"What? You already wanna give up?"
"No, I thought we could make the match even funnier. We can add a stake to the match, like, if I win, you'll have to take judo classes like me. What do you say?"
"Do what you want, I'll be satisfied when I'll be tapping you out for the 125th time."
"That's so cool sweetheart! Can we start now?"
I stood up, and faced her. I stared her from head to toes, and she asked "Are you ready?" I nodded "Then here we go!"

I immediatly started by grabbing her right arm, but she expected me to do that and she laucnched her hip into my stomach in aim to throw me! But I had planned that too, and I was able to escape. She seemed very surprised.
"Sweetheart! I can't believe you managed to espcape that throw!"
"It was obvious, I've seen you always try to do this move."
"Yeah I'm not that good at throws anyway, but well done! I'm sure you could be ..."
She didn't had time to finish her sentence as I tackled her while she was talking! "Ouch!" she fell on the ground. But I didn't stop there, I followed up by pinning her down and holding her wrists on the ground! I had done it!
"What's the matter Mom? Can't do anything against your son, who's not even a white belt? How pathetic." while pinning her, I was thinking of what I shoul do next : "Should I put her in a Triangle? In an Americana?"
"Don't worry for mommy." I hadn't time to plan my next move because she had thrown her legs up and passed her ankles under my armpits. From there, she pulled me and she completely reversed the situation, I was the one on the ground now and she quickly sat on me, pinning me down with her hands on her hips.
"So I hadn't finished, I said that you could do a very good judoka! You have no experience and you managed to throw me on the ground, even if it wasn't really fair. I'm so proud of you!" I was trying to find a way to escape from her, but I wasn't able to "Stop moving that much, you're already done."
"Your techniques can't work if your opponent has no gi!"
She grabbed my left arm, put her right foot next to my head, and she put me in an armbar! The pain in my arm was unbearable, but I couldn't tap to my Mom! "That is a Juji-Gatame, that's an armbar. With that move you can break your opponent's arm, so you have to be careful while using it!" I was grunting and trying to get out of the hold when she put her foot on my face and pressed it, which increased the pain even more. "Didn't you hear me? I said I could break your arm right now! You didn't forget how to tap out right?" she was patronizing me, I couldn't give her that satisfaction! But she pressed her foot even more and the pain increased again "You really want me to break your arm?" I finally tapped. I said to myself that, no matter how many times I would tap, I will find a way to knock her out or to make her give up!
She immediatly released the hold and sat next to me "You still think judo isn't useful? If someone wants to mess with me, I'll just have to break his arm." she reajusted her ponytail "You still want to continue?"
"What are you thinking Mom?" I said as I came back up, "You think a simple armbar is going to end me? I'll continue!"
As soon as I said that she rushed me and I was already back on the ground, with Mom lying on me. She then put her arms around my head and my right arm and started to squeeze, and she already had put me in a choke! "I'm glad you accepted to continue!" I was gasping for air "I'll be able to put you back in your place." I was gasping for air "By the way that's a Kata-Gatame, an arm triangle choke" I was gasping for air "You should tap out if you don't want to get knocked out." She then whispered "Ready for 100%?" I didn't wait for her to increase the pressure and I tapped out quickly.
"Wise decision" she said "But to be honest I would not have knocked you out, I want to destroy even more. She undid her ponytail, and passed her hand in her hair, she looked really beautiful. "Unless you say you don't want to fight anymore, I promise I won't attack you again."
That was so humiliating to hear that "Okay, now I'm not playing anymore! I'm gonna continue and I'm gonna win! You can bet your ass about that!"
I stood up fastly to take the advantage, but she grabbed my legs and flipped me down "Watch your language son." She didn't seemed pleased by what I said. She then took my right foot with her hands and she put my ankle under her armpit. After that she crossed her legs around my right leg and pulled it towards her. "That's a Kata-Ashi... or a... nevermind" she pulled even more which made me yell in pain. It was like she was trying to rip my leg off my body! "Come on, be a good boy, tap out to your mommy." she said calmly. That sentence was devastating for me, I was completeltly manhandled by my own mother. The pain increased again and again as she pulled again and again. When I realized I was about to cry, I tapped out to hide it.
"Continue? 10, 9, 8," she was joking, making a reference to Street Fighter, but the look on her face was terrifying.
I tried to stand up and could only sit, as my leg still hurted me badly "I... I'm sure I can beat you..."
"Oh." she laughed "Well let's play a little more then"
She pressed me down again and put her legs around my head and my right arm again. She then started to squeeze, and it was horrible.
"You have the privilege..." she squeezed harder "to meet my favorite technique..." she squeezed harder "the Sankaku!" she squeezed harder "I'm telling you, no one has ever got out of it..." she squeezed harder "so I suggest you tap out quickly... sweetheart."
I was at a point where I was dealing with the pain in my neck, the fact that I couldn't breathe, and the extreme humiliation my Mom was inflicting to me. It got even worse as I realized... I had a boner. I couldn't believe it, was I really liking that? Was my body excited to be in this painful hold? Her legs were really sexy yes, but it's my Mom. I was like in an extremely uncomfortable position and an reassuring one. It's like my mother was protectingme by putting me between her thighs, her strong sexy thighs. Actually, I think I never wanted this moment to end. Then I realized I was fainting, so I managed to tap out, very slowly, with the few energy I had left, and she finally released me.
"How was that?" I didn't answer "You want to continue?"
"N... no... I admit it... you're stronger than me..."
"Good" she kissed me on the cheek, stood up, and turned around.
"Oh, come on sweetheart..." she removed the top of her gi, revealing her fit arms, abs and her beautiful breasts "you really thought it was gonna end like that?"
She sat behind me, pulled my head and put her legs around it, catching my left arm in the process. Why did she do that? I had just gave up! And her hold was even more painful!!!
"You're wondering why I'm doing this uh? That's beacause you've disrespected me multiple times. I'm cool with you and I like to be cool with you, but when you behave like that with me..." I started to whine because of the pain "it makes me sad. So I must make you understand, you must respect me, because I'll be respecting you back. But now, you must learn your lesson. So..." I was crying now "I'll have to knock you out."
Now. She squeezed me so hard, at a level I couldn't even imagine, no one could either.
I was in heaven and in hell at the same time.
"Sorry" she said.

When I woke up, I saw my mother, triumphant, standing tall above me. Her foot was on my face. I surprised myself because I was liking that picture.
"You fainted for a whole minute! That's my record! You resisted well for your first time."
Then she speaked with a sweet and calm voice "I hope you understood your lesson now."
"Yes."
"And you are going to start training judo right?"
"Yes."
"Good. You're well educated!" she then looked at my shorts "Can you explain that bolge in yours pants?"
"Uh... Not really."
"Oh I won't bother you with it." she silenced for a second "Can I ask you to do a last thing for me?"
"Yes, what?"
"Lick my foot."
I started to kiss her foot sensually, then I took it with my hands and started to lick her sole and suck her toes. I liked that as much as she "Yes, just like that, you're an angel." she whispered.

"Well, that was really fun! I'm so excited now that we are going to the same judo class! It's like I'll watch you grow up until your black belt!"
"Yeah... I just hope you won't be kicking my ass like that in class. Oh and don't ever talk about what happened to anyone!"
"Don't worry sweetheart, I promise you I won't tell anyone. And concerning the judo class, I'll be cool with you when we'll spare, at least the first times." She smiled.
"Now, you're gonna go to bed, cause you have school tomorrow."
"Mom..."
"You want me to squeeze your head again?"
"NO!"
"Come on I was joking! You really don't have the sense of humor!" she laughed again. I realized she was even more beautiful when she laughed.

That night, I slept like a baby. But when I woke up, my pants were all wet.
Old 24-Oct-18, 00:52
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: My Mom does Judo

Thread approved.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 24-Oct-18, 18:13
Points: 41,431, Level: 89 Points: 41,431, Level: 89 Points: 41,431, Level: 89
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,100 Times in 971 Posts

Fantastic story! keep it going!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flipme29 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-18, 21:11
Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great story. Would love a sequel
The Following User Says Thank You to tonymontana For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-18, 05:13
Points: 3,462, Level: 24 Points: 3,462, Level: 24 Points: 3,462, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

What a wonderful story. Waiting for part 2 where hopefully the Mom will enslave the son
The Following User Says Thank You to giordano For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Oct-18, 08:00
Last Achievements

Thanks for the support! I'm glad you all appreciate the story, I write mainly to please you (and also myself a little bit).

I'll try to post the two other parts this week, even one today if I have the time.
Old 28-Oct-18, 08:25
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great stuff. Would love to see more of her using her legs on him
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorjunkie For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Oct-18, 15:01
Last Achievements

Part 2: A weird match with my Mom's friend

Two years after my loss to my Mom, I was forced to take judo classes with her once a week, and I surprised myself when I realized I liked it very much. At first it wasn't easy, I always ended up losing, but as the other students supported me, I improved in judo skills and became better with every session. Everybody was cool with me and that helped me appreciate judo even more, plus, my body was changing, I had developped my muscles a bit. So, at the age of 17, I was a green belt, which was weird because all the other people of my age and above were at least brown belts, so it wasn't easy to defeat them.
But I know what interests you. It's how I was dealing with my Mom in classes. Well, at first, like she said, she was "cool" with me, which for her meant "I won't attack you during two minutes, so try to beat me in that time!". And if I wasn't able to beat her in those two minutes... you already know what was coming. Even the few times I managed to defeat her, it was after a throw, which wasn't her speciality. The rest of the class didn't mocked me though, because they actually all tapped out at least once to my Mom! She was an absolute beast on the mat. Yet, at the age of 17, as a green belt, I achieved the unthinkable: I made my Mom tap out in class! I even used the Sankaku, her favorite hold, to make her give up; I still remember her surprise when I catched her head between my legs, and her moan when I squeezed her with all my strenght, that was so satisfying. Even if it wasn't the first time she tapped out to a student, everyone was really impressed, and my Mom congratulated me a lot, even if I think she was embarrassed a bit. But obviously, there was a catch: that day, she was sick, and she wasn't a hundred percent. But still, it count as a win right?
I had an other problem in class, it was my boner when I was facing women. If we had to go on the ground, I ended up losing to them, because I was concentrated on hiding my boner, instead of the match itself. Luckily, only one girl noticed that problem, it was the one I talked you about in the previous story, who said to me I should do judo. Her name was Sarah, she was 21, from Vietnamese descent but had no slanted-eyes, which were brown; she was kinda short but fit and very strong. She learnt about my problem when I put her in a Okuri-Eri-Jime, a collar choke from the back... What an idiot, obviously she would notice something with my body against her back! She helped me though, and told me I should concentrate more on the fight instead of my boner, and it worked, so I could finally defeat other girls.

The evening when I had made Mom tap, she said to me she wouldn't be able to be at home next Tuesday (classes were on Friday) before 11 pm, and she had decided to take a friend to stay with me at home.
"Mom, I'm not a child anymore, I don't need any babysitter!"
"She's not a babysitter. She is going to help you review your lessons for your big English test next week, because I know you won't work if you're home alone!"
"Do as you want... And who will she be then?"
"It's going to be Scarlett" I was very surprised when I heard that name "You don't see any problem? I thought that, as an English teacher she would be the best to help you."
"Yeah, you... you were absolutely right.".
The reason I was so confused is because I always thought Scarlett was very, very attractive. She is a 33 years old woman, with long black hair and eyes, around 5'8'', with the body of a Goddess. She had a very pretty face, small breasts but still cute, an amazing round ass, and fit arms and abs, as she seems to be very much into sports. Her legs, in particular, are very muscled, her thighs were an absolute thing of beauty. She was also very intelligent, and was very funny, she also had something that made her very sensual... So I was very scared of being in alone with a woman I had such a crush on.

The fateful Tuesday arrived. I came home at 3pm, and Mom had told me to send a message to Scarlett when I arrived. She answered me back with a heart emoji, which disturbed me a bit. I started working for thirty minutes, when I told myself what it would be wrestling Scarlett. I had imagined us trying to submit one another... when suddenly I heard a ringing. Scarlett was already there, and I already had a hard on!
I went down the stairs and opened the door, and what I saw almost made me faint. She was dressed in a beautiful red dress, highlighting her curves and showing her legs. She also had a simple make up that still made her face look absolutely gorgeous.
"Here I am, I hope I'm not to late." I couldn't answer "Um, can you let me in?"
"Oh, yes, I'm sorry! Uh, how are you?"
She passed the door "I'm fine, I'm happy to be here with you, I was afraid I would have to be alone tonight. So I'm very excited to work with you!".
We went in my room, and started to work. She was a really good teacher as she explained me perfectly what I didn't understood. During that time, I could admire her body from a closer angle: what would it be like to be trapped between her legs? "Damn, don't think about that!" I told myself. At 5 o'clock altough, she said "Well, I'm disappointed, I see that you're already prepared for the test. You didn't need my help at all."
"Oh n... no. You really helped me with some notions."
"But they are not that important. It's a shame, I wanted to stay with you a little more." she seemed surprisingly sad, so I proposed her to stay a little more "Really? You wouldn't mind? Cool! I want to discuss with you a bit, to know a little more about you, we never got to talk face to face."
So we discussed for an hour about many things, how I was dealing with school, with my Mom's character, with girls... She seemed very interested about that question, I only said to her I didn't cared about girls for now; actually I'm too shy to ask anything to a girl. Then, she asked me this "So, your Mom told me you were doing judo is that right?"
"Y... yes."
"How is it going? You like it ?"
"Very much, I started two years ago."
"And, are there any women other than your mom in the class?" I told her there was four "And... you don't have any... problems when facing them?". As I wasn't answering she continued "You know, you're a young man. I know rolling with girls can be... arousing for young men. Is it for you?"
"Uh, I would say fighting a girl is like fighting anyone else."
"Really? You don't feel anything special? Like... between your legs?"
This disturbed me very much, but I first told her I didn't feel anything like that. She then crossed her legs, one over another and that attired my attention, I became confused, and I finally told her "Well, actually I had that problem... but... not anymore.". I don't even know why I talked to her about that, I didn't even talked with my Mom about it! It's like she had put a spell on me, well I'm maybe pushing it too far here.
"There's nothing to be ashamed about." She then noticed I was staring at her legs "You like my legs?"
I became so confused there, I still managed to stammer those words "Oh uh... I noticed that you... I was wondering what sport you were practicing to have that... athletic body."
"Oh, I'm just doing fitness, I also run a lot." She was smiling at me, which made me blush. She then lifted her right leg in the air, and slowly put it on my left shoulder. I could admire her muscles, her beautiful thigh and foot. But I was very embarrassed. "Tell me..." she said with a very sensual voice "I find it very weird, I remember you said you would never do judo and suddenly you changed your mind. Can you tell me why?"
At that moment I was gobsmacked. I couldn't tell her what happened with Mom! Or did Mom told her about it? She would never do that. Scarlett moved slowly her leg on my shoulder and put it on my neck "If you don't want to tell me obviously... I won't judge you anyway." She seemed amused of the control she exerced on me. I eventually told her everything: my fight with my Mom, my arrogance, her dominance, the horrible feeling of her legs crushing me... Scralett seemed surprised about it, but also very... turned on.
"Wow, I can't believe you took your mother on. You're a brave little boy, or you were maybe stupid." she laughed.
"Yeah, it's more stupid than brave."
"Did you like it?"
"Wh... what?"
"When your Mom beat you. Did you like it?"
"What? N... no I... I have to admit that, at the end I was... I felt like..." I stopped when I looked at Scarlett in the eyes. There was a fiery glow in her eyes, she was liking every second of my story, I turned my head, embarrassed more than ever. She took her leg off my shoulder, and sat closer to me.
"I said I wouldn't be judging you. Your Mom is a woman it's kinda normal to feel that. Don't be ashamed. You know I think your story is super cool." she then bit her lip and said "I think you gave me the desire to take you on..."
"What? I'm sorry but..."
"You know, I've always thought when watching you that, you were going to be hot as hell since you took judo classes. Your body has changed so much..." she pulled up my shirt a bit "Look at those toned abs! They're so... Um, I'm losing the point right here. I'd like to take you on, just to see what you can do now. I've always dreamed of fighting a judoka... Only if you're okay with it obviously.".
I didn't know what to say. My head was so confused, she was turning me on so much... After all, Mom would never be aware of that if...
"Okay, if you want to fight me then..."
"Great!" she stood up "I'll let you prepare for it, I'll be in the bathroom to do the same. Tell me when you're ready."

After putting on my white gi, I waited for her in the living room. She finally entered and I was shocked more than ever before. She was only wearing her underwear! She was almost naked and she wanted to fight me with that? But her body was so sexy in it, I could finally see all of her legs, her curves, her toned abs...
"I'm so sorry! I didn't thought about taking my sportswear. And the only shoes I had were those heels there so I'll have to be barefoot..."
"It's not a problem, in judo we're... barefoot too."
"Oh, yes I forgot! Well, you should have told me you wanted to wrestle me before I came here."
"But you were the one asking for it..."
"So, you're ready?"
"Oh are we already... Yes I'm ready"
I suggested to start on our knees, and asked if we could go to which she answered "More than ever."

I didn't lose time and I pushed her on the ground, she was very surprised about it. I didn't bothered thinking what I was going to do next and wrapped my legs around her head, I rolled on my back, and I had locked her in a Triangle! She moaned a bit as I was squeezing, but I notice she was also laughing! How could she laugh? I was squeezing her head with all my strenght! Maybe I should increase the pressure... I was then shocked to see that she tried to stand up by trying to step in her foot, she moaned in an effort, she was trying to lift me up! I immediatly decided to squeeze her even more, which made her scream a bit, and she felt back down, and finally tapped out. As I released her, I noticed I already had a big erection, having her in my legs, moaning, and still trying to escape like that was so cool to me.
"Wow! You're really good, I wasn't able to do anything!"
"i'm sorry, did I hurt you very much?"
"No don't worry I'm fine, but try to go a little easier on me. I don't know any techniques you know!"

We came back on our knees and i let her attack me to giver her a chance. She grabbed me by the head with her arms ans she was pushing on my throat with her bicep while holding me down. "How is it going now? Not so tough uh?". Unfortunately for her, I knew how to escape that hold: I tried to push her to maker her roll on her back so I could press her against the ground. I was able to push her, but she escaped and came back in front of me on her knees, "Not bad" I said.
"Thanks" she passed her finger on her lips "I'm staring to think this is going to be really fun.". That sentence disturbed me, and she took advantage of it and grabbed my head again with her arm, but this time she pulled me towards her and she passed her legs around my waist. She started to squeeze my head with her arm by pulling it while also squeezing my waist which gave me the impression she was quartering my body.
"So, what are you gonna tap to first? My Guillotine? Or my Body Scissors?" she was getting a kick out of it, not me. Her arms were very strong and she made my neck suffer a lot, but not as much as her legs. Her thighs were indeed super strong, it was like she was going to cut me in half! My ribs were hurting so much, I was grunting, then whining. I couldn't do anything! "Come on baby..." I was terrified when I realized she wasn't squeezing with her legs at full power; when she did, I didn't wait very long to give up "Ghhh! I submit!" I shouted like if she was going to release me faster. Fortunately, she did.
"Yeah! It's 1 to 1 now!" she lifted her arms in the air "But I guess I'm gonna need to do more than that to beat you."
What she just said was exciting and scary at the same time. I wanted to fight her more, but if those scissors were not even her best move...

After those scissors, I was in terrible pain, and she saw it "You wanna do a pause?" she laughed and that was so humiliating! I was the one who practiced martial arts! I should put her back in her place!
"Don't worry, I've won matches when I was in a far worst situations."
"That's what I wanted to hear." and she jumped me right after, grabbing my shoulder. It was a trick though, because she punched me hard in the stomach, where I was stille suffering from her scissors. "I know punches aren't allowed in judo, but it's not a judo match right?". She then took adavntage and took my back wrapping her legs around my waist again! "Don't worry baby, I won't hurt you with these right now." she had called me baby for the second time now, I couldn't believe such a beautiful woman called me like that. I had no time to think about it though, as she was now choking me with her arms, in a Rear Naked Choke! "What? You can't breathe?" she was squeezing really hard with her strongs arms, and I couldn't escape because her legs were blocking me! "You know what? Actually we can make things way funnier..."
She took the lapel of my gi with her left hand and she slided to my right, she choked me with my own gi, it was a Bow and Arrow Choke! How did she knew how to do that? Not only was I choking, but the pressure on my throat gave me such pain... I tapped out soon after, and she released me.
"Scarlett, are you sure you don't know any techniques? I'm starting to think you lied to me!"
"I don't know what you're talking about." she seemed to be so amused. She loved every second of our fight for sure, she had a big, beautiful smile on her face. Was I really fighting that sexy woman? Or was it just a dream? "Enough talk, let's go!".

I had removed the top of my gi, to prevent another choke like that. She was staring at my body and licked her lips, which disturbed me very much. She attacked me and pinned me down, but I countered just like my Mom did with me, by throwing my legs up and pulling her down. Thanks Mom! I then immediately garbbed her right leg, crossed mine around it and pulled. I inflicted pain on her leg by pulling it, but also by applying pressure on her knee, like if I was going to bend it the other way. She suffered so much she yelled "Let my leg go! She is too sexy to die!" I increased the pressure after that joke, that'll teach her not to mess with me. She screamed even more in pain, I liked that.
"You should tap out Scarlett, I'm not going to release you even if I have to break your leg."
"You're so cruel... Uhhhh! Let me go!" she eventually tapped out. But I didn't release her! I loved watching her suffering so much I increased the pain even more. "What are you doing? I tapped!"
"Beg me!"
"What? Uhhh, please! Let me go! You're going to... break my leg!!!" she started to cry a bit "Please!!!"
I waited a few seconds, then released her. I felt embarrassed after that "Scarlett, I'm sorry, I don't know what went into my mind..."
"Don't excuse yourself. That was awesome! I really though you were going to break my leg, God it hurts!"
"If you want to rest a bit, or if you want to stop..."
"Now that we are 2-2? No way! I'm going to kick your ass for good!"

She jumped back at me again, after what I had done to her leg! She was a freak of nature just like Mom! But that was enough, I was gonna put her away for good now! I grabbed her arm and aimed for a Juji-Gatame "End of the line Scarlett, you're not coming back from this!" I had her, she was doomed! But then, she did something I could not expect... She grabbed my penis through my gi. I was so surprised I released her arm, what a mistake...
She kicked me in the face, then pressed me on the ground, laid down her whole body on mine. She positionned herself as I had her ass in front of my face, how beautiful it was! I had no time to appreciate it, she put her legs around my head and she started to squeeze so hard!
"How's the view baby?" She was looking back at me, and I had a good view on her ass, her thighs around my head were so soft and sexy, but she was crushing my head with it! "I'm sorry, I had to cheat to beat you, but I absolutely wanted to show you this." she squeezed harder, even harder than my Mom! "That's my favorite hold: the Reverse Headscissors! I bet you like them. Now I'm at 50% of my strenght, you want me to go for more?" I tapped instantly, it was too much pain! "Oh, you're not funny! I'll show you 60% now. Ready?"
As she squeezed I let a ridiculous moan come out of my mouth "That was so cute! Can you do it again? Should I go to 70%?".
My moan became longer, and I felt I was going to cry..."Let me go please..." I said, despaired.
"Nope, you're going to sleep baby! Ready for 80% now?"
That was truly unbearable now, I was crying because of the pain... "Oh don't cry now, we're not near the end." She then noticed at my boner, I was still harder than ever. "Hey, you gave me an idea..." she removed my pants a bit and grabbed my penis! "It's not that big, but I like it!" she now stated to stroke my... Oh my God... "You like that? I do. Oh, I forgot you could not answer, sorry." she stroke faster. "Don't worry I won't forget about those scissors, 90% now!"
This was atrocious. I felt the worst pain in my life, and the best feeling at the same time! She continued to squeeze my head and stroke my penis. "You must be in heaven right now... I wish I was you at this moment" she laughed and stroked even faster, I was on the edge... "Okay, I think you're close to blowing your load now. So, I'll tell you what I'll do: once you will cum, I will go for 100% and I'll knock you out. You should be proud to be still conscious by n..."
She stopped because I had just came, and in what way! I came so hard it blew all over the place, on the ground, on my gi, on Scarlett's face... "Oh my God! That's a big load!" I came for at least 10 seconds "I didn't know you were that excited! I turn you on so much? You're so loveable." obviously, she didn't reduce the pain at all! "But I think it's time to end it now... GO TO SLEEP!"
A second before I got knocked out, I felt an indescriptible pain, I thought I was going to die between her legs... It was heaven.

When I woke up, Scarlett was on her knees in front of me, licking her fingers. I had noticed that my cum had completely disappeard...
"Finally! You've slept for 5 whole minutes! I thought you were dead!"
I was only able to answer with a moan.
"You know, that was sooo awesome! I loved every second of our fight, it was so intense!"
"I'm glad... you liked it... That last move was a bit... violent"
"Really sorry! But I absolutely wanted to put your head between my legs. Well, now, I have to finish the job!"
"What do you mean?"
"You know exactly what I mean... Can I ask you to put me in a Sankaku?"
"What?" I was really confused, the match was over why would she ask for that?
I still executed myself "You want me to squeeze you?" she said yes "But why? I don't understand..."
"Oh come on! I want to masturbate, you've excited me too much! I would have asked you to take care of that yourself if you were not so young. Now I need you to squeeze me as hard as you can, I liked your triangle so much!"
"If you want then..." I squeezed her as hard as I could, and she was moaning like I had never heard any woman do that.
"Oh yes, like that baby... Oh you're so sweet with Scarlett, Uhh! I love you so much..." I squeezed her even harder, but she liked it, she even laughed as she was so happy.
"Yeah, like that... squeeze... me, Uhhhhh! You're so strong..."
I finally squeezed to the point of almost hurting myself, and then she moaned really loudly "OOH YES, YES, I'M CUMMING UUUUUHHHHHH!" it seemed really violent and so beautiful at the same time... Then she stopped moving, I stopped squeezing to check her: I had knock her out!

Scarlett woke up only 45 seconds later. She was so happy "That was even better, the grande finale. Thank you baby, you've made me pass one of the best nights of my life"
"Oh, thank... thank you for what you've... teached me."
She laughed "You're so funny, and so cute... Seriously, why do you have to be so young?"

Mom came at 11 pm as she said. Scarlett told her I had been an angel with her. Mom then asked me how it turned out, and I said I hadn't done anything special, that we only had talked for some time.

Oh and for the test, I perfectly passed it. I hoped I would have many other English tests again...

Last edited by Magiswagg; 28-Oct-18 at 15:08.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Magiswagg For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-18, 12:36
Banned
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Great part 2 and very nice history Magiswagg!

Hope there is more to come ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Ced For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-18, 13:11
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,347 Times in 1,043 Posts

You think mom and son are ready for judo un tag team?
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:

Tags
judo, judo gis, knock out, mature dominates young, mom vs son, sankaku, triangle knockout