Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Dec-23, 21:22
Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Marica IFW

After receiving a couple of messages in my inbox, I decided I'd go for a review.
First of all, I didn't realize she was star and had her fans! She was one of the 3 girls I chose to wrestle at the IFW studio. The 2 others were Sabrina and Ambra. It all happened on an afternoon before COVID (yes, I know, it's already quite dated). I wrestled the girls competitively for 3 hours straight.
The matches happened in the matted studio while Robi was making sure everything stayed nice and safe.

We both started in standing position. I could feel some tension at this point, as I was not used to starting on my feet. Marica was wearing shorts and had a thin top on top of her sports bra. I was wearing my tight shorts as usual and she asked me "you're not cold ?" (winter was coming). I said no and she went on for the fight. As she reached and grabbed me, I dodged her holds over and over, and she was joking in dispair to Robi with the likes of the italian word "esquivo", which happens to be almost the same word in French. Anyway, at some point, she grabs me in a front headlock. I move to her side and hug her around the waist, which helped me continue the fight to the ground. Then a lot of struggle happens. Marica does her special on me, which is front headlock on the ground while pressuring with her body. Luckily, I still get a lot of opportunity to wrap her leg and flip her over which gives me back the advantage. At some point Marica is pissed off and says a 4 letter word in italian. Of course I recognize that word and say "ooh what did hear". At that point unfortunately, we don't have the connection for her to get it light heartedly, so she frowns and luckily Robi saves me and just tells us to continue. I remember at some point I'm holding her from back position with my both hands tied together and Robi says something along the lines "la bella et l'amante". Anyway there was no chocking allowed so I kept that position for a while. Also later in the fight, I find myself on the ground while she's standing, grabbing one leg with 2 legs and the other with my arm. At this point she says her knee hurt and Ambra explains she cannot continue the fight, she was hurt by some previous fighter. I was relieved to know it was not me. So we did almost 1h, not quite, but what a fight! I sat down briefly with her on the side to know more about her knee. Sadly, I don't speak italian so not much talk :S

Also, I don't know if she does any session at all now, anyone knows?