Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Aug-13, 21:49
Points: 5,308, Level: 31 Points: 5,308, Level: 31 Points: 5,308, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default My SHoot/ Armwrestling Reviews

Hey guys, thought I'd post my review of the armwrestling skills of recent girls...some do sessions, some don't...but having armwrestled and interacted with the girls, I thought I might provide some good honest feedback about strength and interpersonal experience

I'll start with girls I shot with and met over the last couple weeks...and by all means, let me know if this is forum-appropriate...

I guess I'll do one post for each girl...

Duchess Dani -- I booked her for a shoot having seen her shoot pics with Megan Avalon...she looked blonde, hot, tatted and bad ass. It looked like she was fit and cut but not big at all and I didn't know her back ground. She responded super quickly to her email...almost every time I needed a reply. Super professional and courteous. She arrived for the shoot right on time and prepared. And she came to work and please. She did everything I wanted. She was pretty and had a lot of tats as expected, and wasn't super lean but definitely had shape and size through her upper body and thinner but athletic legs.

Armwrestling Duchess Dani -- she armwrestled another female model I had in, a big physique girl and Dani put up a good struggle...and I beat her too...but her forearms had size and were solid and it took me 3-4 very strong pushes to finally make her yield. It was tougher than I expected.

Wrestling scene...she put me in a rear chokehold and a head scissors and boy scissors to see if she could tap me. I didn't fight back on any of them. She had great control on her head scissors and increased pressure from 30-40% to 60-70% to more...I tapped quickly at the level she said she got to 80-90%. I'm a big guy 6'3, 240...and she couldn't submit me in a body scissors partly cause her legs couldn't get around me. The choke hold got me quickly too, she knows how to do it. We did one where I tried to break it after she applied and I was able to stop her for a bit and get my hands in there...I was surprised I could do it, but I didn't break it all the way and eventually submitted.

Chatting with her, she intends to put a lot more size on and she wants to get as big as her friend Megan Avalon. Overall, she was such a cool girl...laid back, game for anything, and love that she wants to grow and get stronger and better at wrestling. She's only been lifting for 9 months, so I bet she's going to accomplish those goals in the next year or two for sure.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fistman For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Aug-13, 01:56
Points: 5,308, Level: 31 Points: 5,308, Level: 31 Points: 5,308, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My Shoot/ Armwrestling Reviews

Tia Fighting from Hungary

Very attractive, very athletic, very sexy...the whole package...she submitted me with a body scissors and in 2 seconds with a head scissors...I was unable to break out of her rear choke hold...like no shot in hell...and while her physique was soft, I still loved the shape of it...and she's tall/substantial. This exotic dancer turned young wrestling vixen definitely has an it factor. In armwrestling, she legitimately beat me multiple times and I think split matches with my assistant, Jennifer Cowan.

Anyhow, she seemed really cool...I was tempted to all out session with her, but resisted the temptation.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fistman For This Useful Post: