Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Axa Jay vs Giselle (smother rules). Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-74.

Old 28-Aug-17, 16:18
Points: 1,682, Level: 16 Points: 1,682, Level: 16 Points: 1,682, Level: 16
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Skylar Rene reviews

She was very responsive when I emailed her, but give her a little time she is very busy and to me well worth the fee.
The Following User Says Thank You to outcold For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-17, 21:10
Points: 739, Level: 10 Points: 739, Level: 10 Points: 739, Level: 10
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

I wrestled her a few years ago and would highly recommend. She was pretty new at the time and I heard she didn't do competitive and wasn't overly technical and that was fine because semi comp is more my speed anyhow. I was several inches taller than her but we probably weighed about the same so I thought it would be fairly even. Shortly into the match I realized she was a LOT stronger than me. We started with arm wrestling and that lasted 1-2 seconds at the most. Wrestling was more of the same, she was so much stronger than me that I really couldn't make any kind of attack at all.

She was great with lifts too. She did a bunch of deep squats with me. Another lift that I liked was her lying on her back and putting her feet in my midsection to lift me with her legs. She grabbed my hands and then lowered me to her with her hands and feet simultaneously and pressed me back up again for numerous reps. I've usually done that lift with just the leg press part so it was a fun variation.

Overall she was great. Her size and strength was perfect for the kind of session I like.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-17, 21:42
Points: 4,502, Level: 28 Points: 4,502, Level: 28 Points: 4,502, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca12345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wrestled her a few years ago and would highly recommend. She was pretty new at the time and I heard she didn't do competitive and wasn't overly technical and that was fine because semi comp is more my speed anyhow. I was several inches taller than her but we probably weighed about the same so I thought it would be fairly even. Shortly into the match I realized she was a LOT stronger than me. We started with arm wrestling and that lasted 1-2 seconds at the most. Wrestling was more of the same, she was so much stronger than me that I really couldn't make any kind of attack at all.

She was great with lifts too. She did a bunch of deep squats with me. Another lift that I liked was her lying on her back and putting her feet in my midsection to lift me with her legs. She grabbed my hands and then lowered me to her with her hands and feet simultaneously and pressed me back up again for numerous reps. I've usually done that lift with just the leg press part so it was a fun variation.

Overall she was great. Her size and strength was perfect for the kind of session I like.
How big are you?
Old 08-Sep-17, 00:40
Points: 739, Level: 10 Points: 739, Level: 10 Points: 739, Level: 10
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by revanyo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How big are you?
150# and a little over 6ft.