Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jan-16, 15:40
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default It takes nerve and courage I'm short on

Interesting.

There is a woman who I see occasionally, I've had sex with her a couple times, sort of casually, no relationship. She wants to get together again this and we'll likely have sex.

She is athletic, and I would LOVE to wrestle her in my spare room that has mats on the floor. It's a perfect wrestling venue.

Now, despite the fact is clear she is into me physically, I can't seem to summon up enough nerve to ask her to wrestle! Though, I am sort of shy by nature and have over come a lot to overcome shyness, asking this woman to wrestle seems to be a stumbling block.

Has anyone else dealt with a similar situation?
Old 18-Jan-16, 15:45
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: It takes nerve and courage I'm short on

Just go for it. Tell her you enjoy it. Open up. As long as you are honest and straightforward, nothing bad will ever happen. She will accept you with open legs ready to clamp them around your neck.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-16, 15:47
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Went thru that with my now wife and thought we are all eager, you have to take it slowly

Talk "around" the topic for a while and see where it goes
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-16, 16:02
Banned
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

Be playful at first. Lightly and casually get her into a hold and challenge her to get out (remember to be playful, otherwise you are going to creep her out). Let her get out of the hold and and she may then try to put you in a hold of her own. Once you have got her to do this you have the start of a female wrestling buddy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to krunch1980 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-16, 19:17
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

If asking is too uncomfortable, you can always cheat a little bit. If you have a video/DVD with a label you can leave it out. If you have a TIVO, turn on a WWE ladies match or UFC ladies match or one of a number of movies with women wrestling, fighting a guy, James Bond/Xenia Onatopp, war of the roses or the recent Engerage movie when Ronda beats up one of the guys after saying she'll go out with him if he lasts 30 seconds in the ring. Or just confess that you want to see if she can make you tap in a head scissors or ask her to get you in a hold and see if you can get out. Offer her $50 or a foot massage or a dinner out, whatever she wants, if she can make you tap or hold you trapped for 5 minutes.

On the really corny end, you could even buy a Susan summers thigh master and show her proper scissor technique.

With ladies, you just never know how into it she'll be, it's possible she won't want to do it at all, even if she is athletic. If she's had a knee surgery, wrestling might be something she'd be worried about even trying, but like the old "yawn/stretch" that teenagers do in the movie theaters, there are ways you can bring it up without seeming too obvious.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-16, 19:35
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If asking is too uncomfortable, you can always cheat a little bit. If you have a video/DVD with a label you can leave it out. If you have a TIVO, turn on a WWE ladies match or UFC ladies match or one of a number of movies with women wrestling, fighting a guy, James Bond/Xenia Onatopp, war of the roses or the recent Engerage movie when Ronda beats up one of the guys after saying she'll go out with him if he lasts 30 seconds in the ring. Or just confess that you want to see if she can make you tap in a head scissors or ask her to get you in a hold and see if you can get out. Offer her $50 or a foot massage or a dinner out, whatever she wants, if she can make you tap or hold you trapped for 5 minutes.

On the really corny end, you could even buy a Susan summers thigh master and show her proper scissor technique.

With ladies, you just never know how into it she'll be, it's possible she won't want to do it at all, even if she is athletic. If she's had a knee surgery, wrestling might be something she'd be worried about even trying, but like the old "yawn/stretch" that teenagers do in the movie theaters, there are ways you can bring it up without seeming too obvious.
One thing I forgot to mention:

She is VERY athletic, as in high ranking mountain bike racer and runner. She is a cross country and track coach. Amazing endurance athlete with some good core strength.

So, she has had trouble in the past of "kicking guys asses" running and biking and them not calling again because they are embarrassed, especially after they bragged to her what great mountain biker they were.

She has a competitive streak she has kept suppressed since she was younger. She once called it the "monster" she keeps "at bay" now that she is more "mature." SO, I may not be able to get her to tap back into that competitive spirit again and wrestle hard.

I once tried a little playful trash talk about pushups but she wouldn't bite.

Either way, if I don't at least try, I'm going to hate myself. I'd rather be embarrassed by her looking disgusted in my request than wonder what would be!
The Following User Says Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-16, 19:47
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

It sounds like she is naturally a competitive person. Just be patient and im sure she will come around. Just assure her that it wont hurt your ego if she beats you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-16, 23:54
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennurliart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She is VERY athletic, as in high ranking mountain bike racer and runner. She is a cross country and track coach. Amazing endurance athlete with some good core strength.

So, she has had trouble in the past of "kicking guys asses" running and biking and them not calling again because they are embarrassed, especially after they bragged to her what great mountain biker they were.

She has a competitive streak she has kept suppressed since she was younger. She once called it the "monster" she keeps "at bay" now that she is more "mature." SO, I may not be able to get her to tap back into that competitive spirit again and wrestle hard.

Either way, if I don't at least try, I'm going to hate myself. I'd rather be embarrassed by her looking disgusted in my request than wonder what would be!

I agree with you, if you're really interested and it sounds like you are, you should try. I think the direct approach is better than a more indirect one like challenging her to a pushup contest. Ask her, but ask her nicely, or just say, I'd like you to squeeze me with your legs, is that weird, or would you be willing to try, I like women with strong legs".

There's 100 different ways you can ask, but (and hey, I'm no expert in relationships, not by a long shot), but I think, the direct approach is better than the egging her on approach. Ask her to let the monster out once in a while in bed, cause you find monsters attractive, and see what she's open to. She might say no, but a direct approach is almost certainly better than trying to kind of tease her into challenging you (if that makes sense).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jan-16, 00:44
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennurliart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It sounds like you've hit the jackpot here! I would say just be patient and let her get comfortable with you...Once she knows you aren't going anywhere, I'm sure she will be comfortable showing you all of her personality traits.

I agree with the playful approach as mentioned previously. I would say something like while you two are fooling around before sex, roll her over and playfully pin her wrists down and say something like "ohhh I've got you now." Leave her legs free to see if her natural inclination to counter takes over...if it does, you're golden!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iwillpinu For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jan-16, 01:01
brooksie
This message has been deleted by brooksie.
Old 19-Jan-16, 01:42
Points: 4,762, Level: 29 Points: 4,762, Level: 29 Points: 4,762, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Slow down. Establish a relationship first. You have time. The right opening will eventually come up.