Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Nov-17, 08:14
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts
Default Re: Should I create my Clips4Sale?

Quite a bunch of motivating answers. Thank you for your ideas about what you would want to see on such a store.

One depressing answer :-)
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]er: Thank you for your very pragmatic approach. You added spices on my own doubt.
I can't tell at all if masks/hoods will be a real limit for people to be willing to watch the matches or not. As mixfightor pointed, it can also be a fantasy enhancer. At least, they would guarantee our staying anonymous, right? And they would offer people ways to fantasize about what our faces look like...

The initial idea here is not to try and compete with professionally produced videos, but more to open a window on to the intimacy of a couple doing private home wrestling. The rapport between a session wrestler as you can see on most videos and a male customer is very different from the rapport existing between a couple. Just for that, I guess some people might be interested in watching?

Also, in terms of content, I like the idea of doing "pure domination", with the female dominating, just fantasy wrestling.
My girlfriend would prefer having competitive wrestling being recorded. She is so proud of the progress she has made since the day we first started. So we could have a variety of matches where I beat her and then witness her progress along time. We have already done some test of strengths such as armwrestling or pin escapes in the past. Not sure if this is of interest, but I used to destroy and own her when we wrestle: This might be quite unusual to watch in the wrestling scenes where we are used to see guys mosing all the time.
I don't want to tell everything here, but I can tell she has found way to counterbalance this as time went by. Also, we could add some personal, initimate elements of our life n the text description of the videos, such as saying why she decided to wrestle on that special night knowing that I was exhausted, or how she trained secretly to get a revenge from her previous defeat, things like that.

Another aspect is the language barrier. We are not native Enhglish speaker. Not sure if adding subtitles would make sense in case we speak a bit during the videos, or if we should stick to key sentences like "Do you give?", "Who is the stronger?", "try to get out of my pin?

Again, nothing is done and I am thinking aloud here, brainstorming with you my community friends. The project might never take shape outside of this discussion.

Last edited by funwrestler; 11-Nov-17 at 08:20.
The Following User Says Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-17, 08:22
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
^^well this guy is a ray of sunshine!
To be fair, it's solid advice. I'm in a few videos and I don't really care if I'm recognized, so it's no big deal to me, but if you think you might run into problems being recognized, it's worth considering.

And on making money, there's like 30,000 CFS stores out there. How much would a new company make? Dozens of dollars a month? Enough to pay for the camera and time? Maybe not.

When someone asks "should I do this", it's useful to point out the possible cons.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-17, 08:37
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Terrible idea.

You will make almost no money, and be worried for the rest of your life that someone you know will see it. People hate jobbers that wear masks, imagine how many will not buy bc she's wearing one. You'll also have the same people wrestling every single time. No matter how much I may like a woman, I'm not going to spend money buying seeing the same match. And the work for a clips4sale is a lot. Plus they take 40%.

Sorry man, I just think this isn't going to work.
Completely agree. Not worth it.
Old 11-Nov-17, 09:02
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To be fair, it's solid advice. I'm in a few videos and I don't really care if I'm recognized, so it's no big deal to me, but if you think you might run into problems being recognized, it's worth considering.

And on making money, there's like 30,000 CFS stores out there. How much would a new company make? Dozens of dollars a month? Enough to pay for the camera and time? Maybe not.

When someone asks "should I do this", it's useful to point out the possible cons.
He'll only be competing against stores that are scissors / mixed wrestling which is like 100 - 150.

And obviously OP is doing it as a side hobby hoping to get a couple of bucks of it, not to earn a living

If OP wants to earn a living, I'd suggest start a website like Scissorvixens and Scissorfoxes.

I heard someone say that Kandor left the scene and retired because he and Drew made $1 million profit from scissorvixens.

God know how much scissorfoxes earn, $10 million?
Old 11-Nov-17, 09:46
Points: 1,388, Level: 14 Points: 1,388, Level: 14 Points: 1,388, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

One of my favourite stores was the reverse ride store with Roxy Rider and she never showed her face. I miss Roxy...
Old 11-Nov-17, 11:03
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He'll only be competing against stores that are scissors / mixed wrestling which is like 100 - 150.
That's already a lot of competition.
You forgot mentioning Facesitting: My wife enjoys that so much. :-)

The question is: How do you stand out in such a crowded landscape?
If I summarized feedback from peple above:
- KOs are always in demand. That's kind of brutal, damn. I understand that some people like it when blood chokes go up to KOs. My wife uses blood chokes to torture me slowly, making sure I am not submitting! She plays out with my ego and truly wears me out that way. A smart strategy: I am aware of it but I have not found a real way to get out of her trap.
- Shortage of bondage domination: Not sure what this means. I know Veve and DoomsMaiden use that a lot. We are not there yet. What we do sometime is that my wife uses a judo belt to tied my legs and handicap me for the rest of the wrestling match. Not sure if this is what you meant.
- For some others, the mask itself is a real source of excitement, of being intrigued.
- We are a couple, meaning there is a strong intimate aspect in our wrestling. It is not like a male wrestles a female and they say goodbye. We can literally adjust our wrestling from one match to the other, being well aware of the opponent's strengths and weaknesses. You can really observe the progress of our wrestling from one session to the next.
- There is also an erotic aspect, for sure. My wife uses her outfits to get me an erection and hopefully get me out of focus.
- Challenge escapes: That's something we don't find so frequently in other videos.
- Etc.

Quote:
And obviously OP is doing it as a side hobby hoping to get a couple of bucks of it, not to earn a living
Correct. You can also see it as a couple project, I mean, a way for my girlfriend and I to take a break from hectic, urban life to meet on the mats in a more specified context.

Quote:
If OP wants to earn a living, I'd suggest start a website like Scissorvixens and Scissorfoxes.
Nice advice. Still, how do you avoid people knowing your name when looking at the WhoIs of your web site?

Quote:
I heard someone say that Kandor left the scene and retired because he and Drew made $1 million profit from scissorvixens.
I have been into wrestling as a passion, for years.
Still, you are right: People do not speak enough about those commercial success. Has anyone seen a newspaper or business articles promoting such a wrestling success stories, just like they exist for any other types of business (from yoga, fitness... to importing Chinese goods)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-17, 11:49
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

In regards to the "Nice advice. Still, how do you avoid people knowing your name when looking at the WhoIs of your web site? " question

I really want to know aswell. I've always wondered how Jay and any other producers / session wrestlers handle it when they get asked on what they do as an occupation.
Old 11-Nov-17, 20:24
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
^^well this guy is a ray of sunshine!
The thing is I don't know him but he showed enough concern for me to answer with my brain rather than my penis. I'd ask himself this, if his brother wore a mask and spoke, would he be able to recognize him? So I'm not sure the mask is enough.

It sounds like they just want to have fun and are a bit on the voyer side. I'd recommend them finding a better fit to figure that out. (Swing clubs or hiring a domme to watch?)

I wish him luck either way.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-17, 05:14
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:

I didn't know about Drew making a million, to his credit, he's worked hard, don't a lot of video work and maintained steady production, and it's taken him several years.

Does Kandor deserve a share of that? Maybe in the court of fairness, but fairness and legal ownership are different animals. That said, that would explain Kandor going over to Scissorfoxes for some shoots.

Do Jay and his wife have 10 million? None of my business, but I don't think they've made 10 times what Drew's made. I think it's closer to equal, but I don't begrudge them that if they got comfortably rich. They've produced a product I've enjoyed subscribing to. Both Foxes and Vixens have. Not a product I'd stay subscribed too, but I've been very happy with periodic subscriptions to both sites. Nice lighting, pretty ladies and good scissors. Works for me.

Speaking personally, when I was young, I just wanted to wrestle. Now that I'm older, I enjoy the public aspect of it. I enjoyed wrestling and getting thrashed infront of an audience at a grappleden/femwin event. Julie Squeeze even told me she felt bad for me watching me get beaten up, but parts of it were scripted by me and the lady and it was totally fun for me, so I get the fun aspect too. There can be something exciting about the performance aspect.
Old 12-Nov-17, 10:30
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

The most important for this is the potential enjoyment to create those filmed scenes. As some previous posters say, you cannot expect to earn a lot and there is a lot of work and commitment needed. Only you and your girlfriend can know if it worth it...mayby it will bring an early disappointment, or it will open unexpected doors.

About WhoIs and the set-up of websites, it is always possible to use a private domain registration and to hide your personal details. But to be anonymous cannot ever be a certainty on the internet.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:

Tags
bondage, clips4sale, couple, girlfriend, male on top, male winning, video, wrestling