Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 10-Jan-13, 12:49
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: Owned at home in wifes headscissor

Would love to see your pics, please do post

I dont have any action shots of us unfortunately
Old 10-Jan-13, 15:44
Points: 19,742, Level: 61 Points: 19,742, Level: 61 Points: 19,742, Level: 61
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,974 Times in 848 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumahe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am lucky to say that my wife is a blackbelt in TKD! sometimes I sit on the couch to watch tv and she appears with her uniform (sometimes gi, sometimes secreatary, sometimes schoolgirl,sometimes evening gown and start doing forms. I can resist for more than 20 seconds until I have an erection.....
so she apply a couple of kicks and some self defense moves on me! by that time I am so hot that we end up having sex!!!!!!! thanx all to give me a place where I can share this with somebody. my friends or relatives would nevr know about this secret that I have!!!! I do have pics and if interested I can put some of them here!
regards
I'd also love to see these pictures!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Anubis71 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-13, 17:38
Points: 16,777, Level: 56 Points: 16,777, Level: 56 Points: 16,777, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Talking Re: Owned at home in wifes headscissor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumahe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am lucky to say that my wife is a blackbelt in TKD! sometimes I sit on the couch to watch tv and she appears with her uniform (sometimes gi, sometimes secreatary, sometimes schoolgirl,sometimes evening gown and start doing forms. I can resist for more than 20 seconds until I have an erection.....
so she apply a couple of kicks and some self defense moves on me! by that time I am so hot that we end up having sex!!!!!!! thanx all to give me a place where I can share this with somebody. my friends or relatives would nevr know about this secret that I have!!!! I do have pics and if interested I can put some of them here!
regards
Awsome if U bring a pic...
Old 12-Jan-13, 12:09
Points: 8,662, Level: 40 Points: 8,662, Level: 40 Points: 8,662, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Smile Re: Owned at home in wifes headscissor

Quote:
regards
That would be awesome.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bright Light For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-13, 19:59
Points: 5,678, Level: 32 Points: 5,678, Level: 32 Points: 5,678, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I'd also love to see these pictures too. you are blessed
Old 19-May-18, 17:04
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakidof99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For the last several years, my wife has always been a sport about putting me in headscissor holds as a form of foreplay. She enjoys it too to a point - because she's a control freak - and likes being the dominant force in bed.

However, over the past year - it's presented a bit of a problem. Putting me in scissor holds over the last several years, in combination of her somewhat recent fitness obsession - her legs are nothing short of devastating. In fact, in our foreplay, just simply locking her legs together already has me in some severe pain and choking. She doesn't squeeze simply because its too painful or results in a quick knockout.

Knowing this, she's recently been using this hold when we have serious fights. A few nights ago, we had a fight about wrapping xmas gifts for the kids. Basically, I sat and watched football while she did everything. But when we went up to bed - I tried to go to sleep, while she yapped and complained. When I told her to just shut her mouth, she kicked me in the back. When I turned around to hold her down (in quite the rage) - she swung her leg around my neck so fast and put me in her reverse hold - I literally didn't have time to react.

As pissed as she was, she started to crush the living F out of me. While I tried to pry her thighs open just enough to slightly breathe - she reached down my pants and started squeezing my balls. Now, I can honestly say - you can't scream in pain if you can't breathe. However, she didn't let me pass out. She kept both her grips severely tight though. I don't know how many times I apologized to her - but it must have been 5 or so minutes that I laid there, completely dominated. I think she pinched a nerve in my neck during this...

I've been put in this exact predicament several times...and have one on video. The photo below is about 6 months old - she's firmed up even more since then, and her legs are soo much more defined and deadly.
Ouch!
Old 21-May-18, 19:07
Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,035 Times in 618 Posts

That is an amazing story by the OP. Your wife looks very sexy too! But i think everybody talking about their wives and girlfriends wrestling and scissoring should put their money where their mouths are and post some pics! Or even better, some videos!
Old 21-May-18, 20:17
Points: 6,263, Level: 33 Points: 6,263, Level: 33 Points: 6,263, Level: 33
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That is an amazing story by the OP. Your wife looks very sexy too! But i think everybody talking about their wives and girlfriends wrestling and scissoring should put their money where their mouths are and post some pics! Or even better, some videos!
why should they ????
Old 22-May-18, 03:36
Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,035 Times in 618 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgonzo64 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
why should they ????
Why not? It would make for an awesome photo or video thread. Anyone can post pics and videos from web sites. Seeing personal pics from members who are lucky enough to have partners who wrestle would be far better...in my opinion.
Old 22-May-18, 04:27
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

I like the stories too, but they're all from 4-5 years ago. I'd love to hear an update. Are the posters still active or are they dead? (little joke).

One thing I wonder. If a wife tortures a husband with headscissors and kicks him or squeezes his balls, . . . does it ever get to the point where you don't want her to, or does it stay fun?

I'd totally date a lady who tortures me, but I'd want to be sure before I got married, but I'd date a lady like that in a minute.