Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-May-18, 22:26
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Manchester Wrestling Factory Show:- Saturday 2nd June 1pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by somc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess this question gets asked a lot, but is anyone able to talk in detail about exactly what a session here is like? I don't mean the fun bit on the mats ( I reckon I can work that bit out for myself!!) I'm more interested in the basics, from the moment you enter the front door? Essentially I've decided to bite the bullet and try and book a session, I'd be coming up from the south coast and staying overnight and whilst not in anyway a control freak, I do like to know the plan in advance.

Do you walk into a gym full of strangers and announce that you are here for a fantasy wrestling session or is it a little more subtle than that?

Sorry if I am asking obvious questions. Thanks
I’ve been there a few times, and I’m not keen on bumping into any other blokes, so I always email before hand and advise this. I usually text an hour before to close confirm, and then ring when I am outside and a couple of mins walk away. Pippa will meet me at the door then. I’ve never bumped into any other blokes there - apart from one time when a guy needed to get out of one of the other rooms. I could have left the room, but Shelby just put me in a grapevine and breast smother so my anonymity was safeguarded. I like to session in the main room too as it’s the biggest and apparently when filming the other rooms can produce a glow - but I’ve never tried.
The only part where people could see you is on the way to the steps in her courtyard. I’ve heard people there, but never seen anyone. There are a few other places about so don’t worry about it.
My only regret is I didnt go there years ago! Enjoy!
Old 25-May-18, 19:29
Points: 6,017, Level: 33 Points: 6,017, Level: 33 Points: 6,017, Level: 33
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Thank you for the info gentlemen, all sounds very positive and it's always good to get info from those that know!!

Cheers
Old 26-May-18, 00:53
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

be careful with Lisa, she looks sexy in her miniskirt, but she can throw you down with a hip throw, even when you are 100 kg or more....(my own weight)
Old 26-May-18, 16:11
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Just been there and had some sessions. Plans changed as Raven is in hospital. Had a 2 vs 1 with Lisa king and Eva, then Shelby, and then a match with Carmen. Sitting in Manchester station waiting for my train now. I'm shattered lol. Will probably post a review or 2 later.
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-18, 13:38
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by somc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess this question gets asked a lot, but is anyone able to talk in detail about exactly what a session here is like? I don't mean the fun bit on the mats ( I reckon I can work that bit out for myself!!) I'm more interested in the basics, from the moment you enter the front door? Essentially I've decided to bite the bullet and try and book a session, I'd be coming up from the south coast and staying overnight and whilst not in anyway a control freak, I do like to know the plan in advance.

Do you walk into a gym full of strangers and announce that you are here for a fantasy wrestling session or is it a little more subtle than that?

Sorry if I am asking obvious questions. Thanks
Maitsek has answered most things already. To be honest if you don't want to walk into a 'Gym full of strangers', you might consider booking your private match(es) and hour or so before or after the main show, or even the following day. Ring Pippa when you arrive and she, or your opponent, can meet you outside the Gym door, or even at the bottom of the s leading up to it. Pippa is always very helpful and supportive, especially to first time visitors.

Having said that Pippa is always very discrete during the show day, and no-one will know what sort of session you have booked.. in fact think of the 'Gym full of strangers' as a group of kindred spirits who will be really friendly and helpful to you, and completely non-judgmental.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-18, 21:03
Points: 2,439, Level: 20 Points: 2,439, Level: 20 Points: 2,439, Level: 20
Last Achievements

I was at the show on Saturday, as usual it was great entertainment from the girls,

I also had sessions with Lisa and Jet, (separate sessions ) both were brilliant, I am looking forward to the next show for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to Womenrule For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-18, 00:19
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womenrule [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I also had sessions with Lisa and Jet.
Jet? who is she? any link?
The Following User Says Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-18, 12:34
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

Hi Fritz,
Not met her yet and unfortunately I couldn't make show.

Her profile is on the Wrestling Factory page at

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She looks great on the photos... available for sessions only Wednesday & Saturday at present. Must arrange one soon!

I guess you could ring Pippa (07887837146) if you wanted more information (nb Pippa is away until 20th June)

Cheers Al
The Following User Says Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post: