Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Nov-16, 19:38
Points: 5,333, Level: 31 Points: 5,333, Level: 31 Points: 5,333, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Post Spanish Date

I was on my way to a girl I met online named Sabrina. She was 19 years old, just like me. She just moved here from Spain and didn't have much friends here. I was on my way to pick her up to go on a date. The door opened and there stood a beautiful spanish girl. Even prettier than on her pictures. To my suprise she only wore a white croptop, that stopped right above her belly button. The top showed a lot of cleavage and quickly grabbed my attention. She had quite big breasts for such a small girl. Under her flat belly she only wore black panty's. "Hello!" She said in her spanish accent, "I'm Sabrina." She stood on her toes and pulled my shoulders slightly so she could give me two kisses. Apperently this is normal in Spain. "Come in!" She continued as she turned around and walked inside. I followed her while I watched her round butt bounce up and down. We walked into the living room where we decided to first sit down. "Look there is a little change of plans." She started. "My parents are in spain this week, so I got the house for me." "So you want to do something here?" I interupted. "Si, you know there was this thing I did with my friends back in spain." She smiled at me. "And I miss that pretty much, so I wonder if you would like to wrestle with my tonight?" I was quite suprised by the proposal of the small girl. "Well I never really wrestled before," I reacted, "and specially not with a girl." She noticed my hesitation. "Well you are bigger," she tried to convince me, "and boys are mostly stronger than girls."
She was right, what am I afraid of? I got nothing to lose. If you look at it: even if I lose, then I still rolled around with this sexy girl. "Alright, I'll do it." She was filled with joy as I agreed to her challenge. We went upstairs to a bedroom. We sat down on a masterbed while she explained the rules. If you submit the opponent you get a point. We'll go on untill one of us wanted to stop. She started stretching while I dressed down to my underwear. I took another look at her great body while she was still stretching.
When we were both ready we met eachother on our knees. "Are you ready?" She asked me. "Ready to kick your spanish ass!" I reacted. She gave me a quick smile and attacked. She jumped right at me and grabbed me around the shoulders. After a quick struggle I pushed her on her back. I was thinking about how easy it was going to be when she wrapped her legs around my waist. She caught me by suprise. She locked her ankles and poured pressure on her legs. How did this hurt so much? I saw a smile appear on her face while she saw how much trouble she brought me. Her sexy legs inflicted a lot of pain. I tried to push her legs open with my arms without much effect. She grabbed my head and threw her arm behind. She pushed my head next to her body and locked hands. Her wrist pressing against my throat. I nearly chocked so I had to tap quickly. She rolled me next to her as she released me. She adjusted her top while I tried to catch my breath. "Come on! Next round." She said. I still wanted to impress her so I got ready for the next round.
We got on our knees again. She jumped right at me again. I didn't push her on her back to avoid last round. So we fell to our side. We rolled around till I suddenly got control. In one arm I held her head as I layed on top of her and with the other I managed to hold her leg. I pulled them together and locked my hand. I heard some spanish curses in her groans. "Hijo de puta! I'll get you!" She cried. She pushed my head to the side of her legs and threw her free leg around my head. With the leverage of her position she managed to free her other leg. She locked her ankles again. It is the same as she did earlier but then on my head. The pain was way too much. I repositioned to release the pressure. It didn't help but it was still improvement. I looked right at her beautiful butt. "That is something you don't see with those British chicas!" She laughed. It was quite arousing, but the pain prevented me from getting a boner. I tried to pry her legs open but it didn't work. The pressure became to much and I submitted again. She released the scissor and slowly moved away from my body.
"Your head is completely rojo!" She laughed. I was completely exhausted, while Sabrina was only a little bit sweaty. "You are better than I expected." I sighed. "You're not much worse than the boys in spain." She smiled. We had a little conversation before we continued with the next round.
This time I jumped her. We fell down again and rolled around. I did everything to avoid her legs. After a while she got out on top. She first tried to pin my arms down but without succes. Her chest was above my face while we fought for control. I got distracted by the movement of her breasts right in my sight. Sabrina quickly noticed this and dropped her chest unto my face. Her arms wrapped around my head, pushing her soft breast against my face. I could still breath a bit. This position was very arousing. It would be a wonder if she doesn't notice the bulge in my boxer. Suddenly I felt her legs wrap around mine. "I am not going to make it that comfortable for you." She whispered in my ear as she stretch her legs. My legs are forced into a painful position. It only took a few second for me to submit to this. She first released my legs and then my head. But she remained on top of me. "Luckily you're still enjoying!" She winked at me while she got up. I decided to do a suprise attack. I jumped on her back, wrapped my arms around her neck and put my legs around her waist. She screamed as I poured my strength into that hold. "You're making a big mistake bitch!" I tried to keep her under control. But she got out of my legs quickly and my hold around her neck didn't last any longer. Before I knew it she was on top of me again. She worked her way up to sit on my chest. She put her legs next to my head. "You're gonna beg for mercy!" She said. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face againt her crotch. She rolled to the side and locked her legs. The pain was intense. I tried to tap but to no use. "Beg for mercy!" She repeated. "I beg for mercy! Please Sabrina let me go!" She looked toughtfull. The pain was intense. "Por favor?" I tried this gave her a little smile. "If you survive one more minute of this, then I am yours for tonight. If you don't than you'll be mine." She undressed her top revealing her breasts. Time starts now. I was already in another dimension of pain and she poured on some more power. Where does she get this strength from. I watch the clock, 40 seconds to go. If I don't tap I'll pass out. I have still 30 second to go. "Stop!" I scream. She releases her hold and sit on my chest again. "Who is stronger?" Sabrina asks. "You are.." I say. "Damn right!" She lowers her chest onto my face again and rolls us around. I get aroused again by the fact that my face is pressed against this spanish chest. "Don't forget that it is my time to enjoy." She whispered and she locked her legs around my waist again. My body is so tired that everything feels the same. Sabrina doesn't keep the hold for long. She gives me a kiss as she releases me and says. "This wasn't very nice of me."

The end.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pizzabakker95 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-16, 07:12
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Spanish Date

Oh, I disagree. I think that was very nice of her.

Fun story, mate. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Old 30-Nov-16, 19:03
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Spanish Date

Fantastic story!!! I need more @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]