Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-May-16, 23:47
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts
Default The Unexpected Fight

As I've done many one-sided boxing and wrestling sessions, and I'm always looking to push the envelope, I decide to contact this one woman, who I've been told is the absolute meanest session fighter of all. I've heard she has put guys in the hospital with contusions, concussions and even broken bones. I find some of this hard to believe, and as I'm visiting her city on my travels, I decide to look her up and schedule a session.

I speak with her on the phone, she sounds very pleasant, and we chat a bit. I tell her what I want, which is a one-sided MMA-style beatdown. I make a point of telling her I don't want to be put in the hospital or anything, and she laughs and says: "No promises.", and I assume it's just her being funny. She tells me that this may be her last private session, and she wants to remember it. "I'm going to take it all out on you. Make sure you don't have to see anyone for a while." and she laughs again. Not sure what she meant exactly, but we make a time, and I meet her a few days later.

She buzzes me into her building, and has a spacious penthouse apartment. I walk in, and she is standing there in a tiny bikini, and her body is amazing. Tall, slim, very fit, beautiful looking natural breasts, and as she turns around to walk me inside, I am staring at her incredible ass, and I can already feel myself (and my genitilia) getting excited. She tells me to go get changed in the washroom, and meet me in the room at the other end of the hall.

I decide to wear my loose boxers, knowing my cock is going to get hard, and don't want to be too constricted. I walk into the room, which is surprisingly large, with mats on the floors and walls. I am very impressed, and as I'm looking around, she walks in with a scowl on her face. I do notice her mean facial expression, but as she's still wearing that bikini, I can't help myself but stare at her body as she walks briskly towards me. As I start the question: "So how do you..." she kicks me right in the balls! It was so hard, it even made that skin on skin slapping sound!

Completely unexpected and incredibly painful, I automatically hunch over with my hands on my balls, and without hesitation, as if this was her plan of attack, she puts both her hands on the back of my neck, and knees me right in the mouth, not once, not twice, but three times in a row! She even kneed me a fourth time, but hit my shoulder as I was already falling sideways.
As I hit the mat on my side, I can taste blood in my mouth, and I'm actually wondering if I'm missing teeth. Before I can even say anything, she starts kicking my body, but as my hands are still on my balls, I inadvertently manage to block some of the damage. She sees this, and even looks frustrated that her kicks are not getting through, so she takes a step back. Before I can even gather my thoughts, she steps forward and delivers a vicious kick to my face, as if she was punting a football. I see a flash of light as my head snaps back, and everything becomes blurry. What felt like an eternity, I lay there for probably five seconds, unable to think straight and figure out what's going on. I hear her yelling at me, even though her voice sounds like I'm underwater (because I'm probably concussed): "Get the fuck up! Get the fuck up!"

I get to my knees, and as I look down I can see blood leaking from my mouth, half my face is numb, and my balls are killing me. She continues to yell at me: "I told you, this is my last session, and I'm going to fucking remember it. But I don't know if you will, because I might kill you!" I'm not sure if she's serious or not, but judging how the first minute of this session has gone, I better get up and defend myself, or even worse, fight back!

To be continued - or not?...
Old 17-May-16, 01:12
Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Unexpected Fight

Yes please continue...
Old 17-May-16, 10:08
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I'm nearly speechless. All I can say is ouch. And wow.

He is gonna get so fucked up.

Thanks mate.
Old 19-May-16, 02:41
Last Achievements

One of the reasons I sometimes don't finish these stories is because so few people read them (or at least have the time to click "thanks")
Old 19-May-16, 04:39
ap643

Know the feeling. Please continue.
Old 19-May-16, 16:42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap643 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Know the feeling. Please continue.
Ok, ok...
Old 19-May-16, 21:10
Last Achievements

Continued...

As I get back to my feet, still wobbly from the brief, intense beating I just took, I realize this is not going to be like other sessions where I just "take it". I'm going to have to do something to at least defend myself. I decide to out my fists up.
"Your mouth is really bloody." she says with a smirk. "That's a great start. Now take off your fucking shorts." she says.
"Really?" I reply to her. "You want me to be naked for this? I know you're just going to kick me in the balls, and they're already hurting."
"Take them off, and I won't kick you in the balls again." She says to me convincingly.
So I decide to take them off, and as I pull them down, I can't help but get a semi-errection, and my cock bounces out as I yank them off.
"Oh, so I guess you're enjoying this." she says as she notices my semi-hard cock. "Let's see if we can get that cock to go down."
And as I throw my boxers to the side and before I can even get myself to upright position, she comes right at me and kicks me right in the balls again. I manage to block some of the impact with my hand, and I yell at her: "What the fuck?! You said you wouldn't kick me there again!"
She replies with a very stern voice: "I wasn't, I was kicking you in the dick, and now that you've spoken to me that way, I might just rip it the fuck off!"
And as she goes to grab my bare cock, I instinctively grab her hand. And as I do, she lands an unexpected hard, bare knuckled jab right to my nose. My head snaps back, and as it comes back forward, she starts punching me in the face, repeatedly, each one landing to the side of my face and eye, and all this while still holding my cock!
Amazingly, I can't seem to do anything, or even react to defend myself. I'm not sure if it's from the shock of what's going on, or I just can't think straight from the pounding I'm taking. All I see are flashes of light from these vicious punches, and I can hear the sickening sound of her fists battering my face. As I feel myself going down, she is actually adjusting the angle of her punches to make sure each one connects with perfect accuracy. Literally, this woman is pummeling me into the ground.
She finally stops the onslaught as I am now on the ground, and at some point, I don't know when, she released my cock. She is standing over me, and I am, sadly, on my side curled up in a ball. I can taste blood in my mouth, I cannot feel half my face, and cannot open my right eye.
"I haven't punched someone like that in a long time. That felt great!" She exclaims, as she's still standing over me. "Hey, you don't look too good." and she bends over to get a closer look at my face. "Wow, your face just took a serious pounding. You're going to need to see a doctor for sure."
Then out of nowhere, and with nothing but evil intent, she punches square to the side of my face three more times, my head bouncing off the mat with each punch. Now I can feel a cold, yet hot, sensation on my face, which I quickly realize is blood, not sure from where, but it's dripping down my face.
"Oh, you're really bleeding badly now. Maybe I'll be kind and give your face a rest. " She says, with sarcastic concern.
She then gets behind me, and sits down on the mat. I'm not quite sure what she's going to do, but I'm just so pleased she's no longer bashing my face in, I don't really care.
She then proceeds to slide both her legs under me, wrapping them around my waist with a tight grip. Then she lifts my upper-body, so it's resting against her front. Normally, this would turn me on, as I can feel her chest on my back, and her muscular, tanned legs wrapped around my body, but I am still so dazed from all the punches. I just let her have her way with my body, and as I look down, there is blood all over my chest, so I know my face must be a train wreck, and I still can't see out of one eye. She then wraps one of her arms around my neck, and the other at the back of my neck, with the hand placed on the back of my head. I'm aware I'm in a sleeper hold, but again, I'm so happy she is no longer pounding my face, that this feels like a relief... for about two seconds.
"Get ready, mother fucker, you're about to be in a world of pain." and with that, she starts to squeeze her legs around my hips and tightens the grip around my neck. My God, she is fucking strong! Within seconds, it feels like there's a vice grip around my body and her choke is unbelievable. I'm trying to yell, but can't make a peep, her grip is so tight, so I instinctively tap her thighs, hoping she will loosen the grip, but just as this session has gone so far, she doesn't give a shit.
"You think I'm going to let you go when YOU want? Not a fucking chance, asshole. I'm going to do this until I'm happy, even if it means you're fucking dead."
Oh my lord, what does that mean?!

To be continued... ?

;-)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-16, 21:16
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh my lord, what does that mean?!
Uh, sorry to say, mate... But it means you are fucked.
Old 11-Jul-16, 17:08
Last Achievements

Sorry for the delay guys, the next chapter is on it's way...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-16, 04:49
Last Achievements

Continued...

As I am in this incredibly perfect sleeper hold, with her powerful legs simultaneously wrapped around my hips, I can actually feel myself blackening out. It is so hard to think straight, as all of this has happened so suddenly, and I have taken at least two dozen punches and knees to my face and head, and I am bleeding pretty badly.
I am literally concerned what she is going to do to me if I do end up unconscious, so I decide to put my hands between her arms that are wrapped around the front and back of my neck. I cannot believe how strong her grip is, I can barely get her arms to budge. I am absolutely amazed. And I can't lie, I'm a bit scared.
"Oh, you want to get out of this hold? Not a fucking chance. Do you hear me, fucker?!" she says to me, and at the same time she tightens her grip like a vice, and I know if I don't do something, I am going to be out like a light.
So in an act of desperation, and what turns out to be also out of complete stupidity, I head-butt her face with the back of my head. She loosens the hold completely, unwraps her arms from around my neck and her legs from around my waist. My body falls backwards, like a limp noodle. I know there will be consequences to what I just did, but the feeling of being out of that hold is worth it. Or so I think...
She is now sitting next to me, and she is breathing very hard and fast, like a child who is about to have a tantrum. And she does. She screams, literally, screams at me: "Are you kidding me?! Are you fucking kidding me!!??"
And she is looking at me with eyes wide open, her teeth are clenched and still breathing fast and deep. "You are fucking dead!" she says with a very loud, and serious tone.
She gets to her knees, and I know something very bad is about to happen, so I lean up from lying down, preparing myself to get up. But I never do.
From her knees, she grabs a handful of my hair with her left hand and I realize I'm in a very defenceless position, lying on my ass with my legs and front of me and my arms behind me holding me up, meaning I can't put my hands up, and I can't get to my feet.
Her still teeth clenched and eyes that could kill, she cocks her right arm back. I know what's coming, but again, I am so dazed from the beating and still confused as to what exactly is happening, that I just can't, and don't, do anything. Then, in a total rage, she unloads on me... CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!... relentless, point blank bare knuckle punches to my nose, both eyes, and mouth. The sound is disgusting, as each punch to my face sounds like something is breaking.
After about 10 of these merciless punches, I instinctively lift my arm to block, but as expected, my other arm gives out, and now I am being held up by my hair and she is pummelling my face like a punching bag. But this punching bag bleeds, and I can see blood spurting from my face, and I can see her knuckles getting bloody, like red paint.
If anyone with a weak stomach were watching this, they would throw up, as this looks like someone getting beaten to death. But I am alone with this crazy, merciless, and incredibly skilled fighter, and nobody is coming to my rescue. If I don't do something, I think I may actually be killed.
I bring my other arm up, now both of my arms blocking the punches, and with one hand, I push her face, and she lets go of my hair, and I quickly turn my body to get away from the onslaught. I'm now on my hands and knees, and the blood is dripping from my face like a tap. All I can taste is acid from all the blood in my mouth, my nose may be broken, probably need stitches somewhere, I have no vision out of my left eye which has been beaten shut, and I can only describe the rest of my face as being hot, yet numb. And still, strangely, I am completely naked, and blood from my face has even dripped on my cock. I have never felt so venerable in my entire life.
I get to my feet as quick as I can, knowing this psychotic woman may be attacking me any second. As I do, I feel myself wobble, and I am very dizzy, but try to keep my feet planted as firmly as possible. I know I'm messed up, very bloody, probably concussed and definitely need a hospital, but I try to act as fine as I can.
I take a second to stare at her, and it's the strangest feeling that this absolutely stunning girl, with a body I would love naked in my bed, has just beat the living shit out of me. But before I get all wrapped up in what just happened, I need to think of my safety. "I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you, but this session is over. I am getting changed and I am leaving." I say to her with as much conviction as possible.
She replies without hesitation: "This is not a fucking session, asshole. I didn't even ask you for any money and I don't want any. I've decided this is a fight. A real fight. I told you, this was my last session, and after years and hundreds of sessions, and me having to hold back, I'm not going to today."
She then puts her fists up, which are covered in my blood, and continues: "I have a black belt in muay thai, karate, and jujitsu. I was a wrestling champion in college, I'm a golden gloves boxer for 25 years, and best of all, I won six bare knuckle underground tournaments in Russia, and in the last one, I beat a guy. And today, right fucking now, I am going to use it all. This fight is for me. You just happen to be the poor guy who I'm going to destroy. Wrong place, wrong time, mother fucker."
She lets out a bit of a smirk, and continues: "But, it's not all your fault, and I do feel a bit bad for you. And you do look like total shit right now. So here's what I'm going to do, and it's simple. If you can get out the door, you can leave."
She then walks over to close a door that leads to the hallway, then bolts it shut from the inside.
I'm standing about 15 feet from the door, thinking of a strategy to leave, or if I should just beg her to let me leave. She then says, while her breathing gets heavy, as if she's working herself up to fight: "You will not touch this door without fighting me, so you don't have a choice. I'm going to fuck you up so bad, you may never get out of here at all. Come and get it, you fucking piece of shit."
I stare down at the mat, as if I'm deciding what to do. And as I look down, my chest, stomach, cock, and even my feet are splattered with blood. All if this is coming from my face, so I start imagining what it looks like, and what damage she's done. I'm going to need to get to hospital for sure. Heck, I can only see out of one eye, and my nose might be broken. But I quickly stop myself from thinking about all that, and collect myself, as I've already decided what to do. I'm going to just bolt straight for the door, and if she gets in my way, a good shoulder tackle should move her. And that's exactly what I do.
I sprint for the door with her right in my way, and as I get towards her, she plants her feet and doesn't move. As I ram into her, she absorbs it and spins me around and pushes me backwards and we both slam up against the wall, but her hand is against the side of my head, so as we hit the wall, she smashes my head against it. Even though the walls have padding, it still hurts. But what hurt even more was what she did next...
Before I can even react or do anything, she grabs both my arms and pins them behind my back, and knees me hard right in the cock and balls, followed by another, and another. I yell out loud in pain, but I get control of my arms back, and open hand punch her in the chest to push her back, which works.
But now with the space between us, like a great fighter, she lands a quick jab right to my already bloody mouth, followed immediately by a left hook to my cheek, and then followed by a perfectly placed punch to my cheek, and as it connects, I hear a loud crack, and I know, she has now injured my jaw as well. Fucking great.
As I slouch up against the wall, she takes a step back again, and puts her fists back up, but before she attacks again, I go on the offence, and I lean in and punch her right in the face. A good, solid punch, that sends her back, but I swear this was a punch that would knock down most guys, and she is practically unphased. Her eyes widen, and she says to me, again, with her teeth clenched: "Perfect. Now I don't feel bad. I'm going to fucking kill you."

Yup. I'm in a fight.

For my life.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post: