Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-May-18, 21:46
Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Brutal beatings at live events.

Some examples:

Almost ten years ago, there has been a live event organized by TAC where the powerful martial artist and boxer Anne Hurricane beat up a girl named Karine in a boxing match and knocked her out cold. This was one of the most brutal and impressive KOs I ever saw. Fortunately, Karine was not injured seriously.

I also remember a video where Kimbra made literally mincemeat out of a girl named Rose until tears. Kimbra can be very rough and merciless if she wants to.

Finally, I remember an event organized by AS film where Bora/Orsi K demolished a girl with very powerful body scissors.
Old 17-May-18, 00:38
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianM [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some examples:

Almost ten years ago, there has been a live event organized by TAC where the powerful martial artist and boxer Anne Hurricane beat up a girl named Karine in a boxing match and knocked her out cold. This was one of the most brutal and impressive KOs I ever saw. Fortunately, Karine was not injured seriously.

I also remember a video where Kimbra made literally mincemeat out of a girl named Rose until tears. Kimbra can be very rough and merciless if she wants to.

Finally, I remember an event organized by AS film where Bora/Orsi K demolished a girl with very powerful body scissors.
Bora's body scissors had that effect on a lot of people, at least in videos. I've always been a big fan of hers. I'm sorry that she didn't make more videos.
Old 22-May-18, 16:31
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Last Achievements

I remember seeing Karine knocked out in her boxing match. She also kod a girl at kick boxing. Ultra at LWS took quite a few beatings. Luna beat her at wrestling and boxing at live events.
Old 07-Jul-18, 15:08
Points: 2,615, Level: 21 Points: 2,615, Level: 21 Points: 2,615, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianM [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some examples:

Hello any idea where to find that video Kimbra vs the girl? :]
Old 07-Jul-18, 17:55
bartyboy78

Skylar Rene vs Mystique at a Femwrestle event several years ago comes to mind. Watching Skylar get thrown around and physically dominated was (as a huge Skylar Rene fan) tough to watch. I think that was also the match where she sustained a rib and/or neck injury? Skylars a hell of a wrestler and a dominating physical presence, but Mystique really put on a display when she had Skylar tapping out to some brutal bodyscissors. You can see the pain in Skylars face the whole time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-18, 18:04
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You reminded me of this:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Everyone at that event (the sponsors,the winning fighter, the announcer. the commentators) should be ashamed of themselves for letting that happen.
I know what you're saying, but the lady she beat listed herself as a "fighter" and had "fought" 2 times in the previous year.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

According to the promoter, the original opponent withdrew late and they wanted to give MacFarlane a fight because her family had flown in to see her, so Castro stepped up and filled in at the last moment.

Should MacFarlane have extended the fight the moment she realized she completely outclassed the other woman? There are multiple schools of thought on that and she chose the simplest - get it over and get out ASAP - even though it wasn't particularly entertaining for *me*.
Old 09-Jul-18, 16:38
Last Achievements

What about when Lucy thrashed Honey 6-0 at one of Monicas live events. Honey got trapped in a prolonged facesit and when she finally gave she realised that she had hurt her neck and retired from the match unable to go on. It may have been an injured neck or maybe injured pride from being so worked over in front of a live audience. Honey of course went on to run her own studio in London.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markuk1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-18, 16:46
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What about when Lucy thrashed Honey 6-0 at one of Monicas live events. Honey got trapped in a prolonged facesit and when she finally gave she realised that she had hurt her neck and retired from the match unable to go on. It may have been an injured neck or maybe injured pride from being so worked over in front of a live audience. Honey of course went on to run her own studio in London.
I remember that one. It looked very humiliating.
Old 09-Jul-18, 19:51
Last Achievements

It was for Honey and she did not do many comp fights after that.
The Following User Says Thank You to markuk1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-18, 22:33
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

DWW had an old video titled Outclassed that had 3 or 4 very one-sided event matches. Claire beat Mario 10-0 in an event match for FD. Didn’t appear to be staged at all. She was bigger, older (he looked like he was about 15), and much more skilled. Another complete live domination is Kim Ly over Lukas at a smaller, private event. I got to sit on the edge of the mat for that one, and afterward Lukas kind of sulked off to himself, apparently embarrassed by his whipping. She just destroyed him. And then a match between Claire and Mary Ann was one-sided but really hot. Claire had just started wrestling not long before, and Mary Ann was one of the best at FD. She scissored Claire’s chest and abdomen 2 or 3 times so hard that Claire had to vomit at the end of the match.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg clairemario.jpg (398.7 KB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg clairemario2.jpg (383.9 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg clairemario4.jpg (386.8 KB, 141 views)
File Type: jpg clairemary1.jpg (357.5 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg clairemary2.jpg (378.4 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg clairemary4.jpg (382.2 KB, 137 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post: