Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Who do you think is the strongest type of girl?
Soccer girl 26 17.45%
Volleyball girl 47 31.54%
Handball girl 25 16.78%
Martial arts girl 51 34.23%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-May-18, 13:37
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts
Default Re: Who is stronger? Soccer girls, Volleyball girls, Handball girls or martial art gi

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes true. these women develop some hand to hand skills and are very used to take down people.
I confirm that in Northern Europe, female handball is astonishignly popular, in some countries (Netherland and Norway) being more popular than their male counterparts.

The last pic is not from the danish female team. one can actually see it from the lack of muscles these women have.
It seems it is from an amateur female team after a local tournament.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

If you were making the same photos with the actual female professional players, there would be massively more muscles on the picture
I know that they're not the national team but they're still a Danish handball team and they're actually in playing in their top tier division. These girls are pros and some of them have played for the national team too. The cup that they won was European Women's EHF Cup Winners' Cup which is a prestigious trophy:

They beat a top tier Russian team Lada to win the trophy.

Women handball generally players don't have that much muscle which is why I like them. They just have a lot of functional strength and athleticism and are really tough while at the same time totally feminine and girly.

Anyway, I think even some amateur female players are tough and able to humble men. I know some girls who used to train handball when they were young and didn't turn pro and lost some of their muscles but are still tough and strong.

Last edited by Amazonia; 15-May-18 at 13:50.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-18, 14:27
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Default Re: Who is stronger? Soccer girls, Volleyball girls, Handball girls or martial art gi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know that they're not the national team but they're still a Danish handball team and they're actually in playing in their top tier division. These girls are pros. The cup that they won was European Women's EHF Cup Winners' Cup which is a prestigious trophy:

They beat a top tier Russian team Lada to win the trophy.

Anyway, I think even though amateur female players would be tough. I know some girls who used to train handball when they were young and didn't turn pro and lost some of their muscles but are still tough and strong yet look totally feminine.
Yes but they are NOT Team Tvis Holstebro (winner of the EHF cup) as stated in some articles, but the Copenhagen, FIF, a team also belonging to the danish first division. They have now professional players and might also had at this time.

so you are right, they are naked professional female handball players naked in the shower

for the rest i confirm, that some of these girls might not looks that impressive at first look, but develop a huge deal of strength through professional handball.

Added after 32 minutes:

another great one:

lois abbingh (Netherlands), 5ī10īī, 150 lbs
was also in the euro 2016 and i got very impressed. very feminine but an average male would have definitely big troubles in a physical contest against her.

group photo in bikini: netherland handball players Sanne Van Olphen, Jessy Kramer, Nicke De Groot, Yvette Broch

Sanne Van Olphen, Jessy Kramer, Estavan Pollmann, Los Abbingh and others

Last edited by garcon55; 15-May-18 at 14:52.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to garcon55 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-18, 18:31
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes but they are NOT Team Tvis Holstebro (winner of the EHF cup) as stated in some articles, but the Copenhagen, FIF, a team also belonging to the danish first division. They have now professional players and might also had at this time.
Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

By the way thanks for pointing out how popular handball is among women. For some reason it doesn't carry a stigma of being too manly and a lot of feminine girls take it and become really strong and tough through playing it. I think in many places in Europe it's more popular among girls than soccer.

Quote:
That's what I like about these handball players. They don't become too big or too muscular.

I think a lot of men would completely underestimate them, especially in a fight since those girls don't train a combat sport. It would be very humiliating for men to lose to such women. At least when losing to a trained grappler or some really big muscular woman there is the technique or size excuse. These handball girls are just really tough and athletic and willing to scrap (considering the rough nature of their sport) yet look like some regular girls.

Do you think pro women handball players could beat up some low level male soccer players their size?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-18, 19:03
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Girls that do cross fitting are very strong too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-18, 00:15
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Yes true. these women develop some hand to hand skills and are very used to take down people.
I confirm that in Northern Europe, female handball is astonishignly popular, in some countries (Netherland and Norway) being more popular than their male counterparts.

The last pic is not from the danish female team. one can actually see it from the lack of muscles these women have.
It seems it is from an amateur female team after a local tournament.

If you were making the same photos with the actual female professional players, there would be massively more muscles on the picture

So handball is like tackle basketball. I had no idea.

But if the women take their clothes off when they win, it's all good.
Old 16-May-18, 02:38
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

This is an imprecise question. STrong in terms of lower body? Upper body? Overall??
Old 16-May-18, 02:43
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

[the most critical question is not who are the strongest, but who are most sexy girls. I prefer hockey girls in their miniskirts...
Old 16-May-18, 03:29
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin17 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[the most critical question is not who are the strongest, but who are most sexy girls. I prefer hockey girls in their miniskirts...
Field hockey?
Old 16-May-18, 07:03
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

By the way thanks for pointing out how popular handball is among women. For some reason it doesn't carry a stigma of being too manly and a lot of feminine girls take it and become really strong and tough through playing it. I think in many places in Europe it's more popular among girls than soccer.

That's what I like about these handball players. They don't become too big or too muscular.

I think a lot of men would completely underestimate them, especially in a fight since those girls don't train a combat sport. It would be very humiliating for men to lose to such women. At least when losing to a trained grappler or some really big muscular woman there is the technique or size excuse. These handball girls are just really tough and athletic and willing to scrap (considering the rough nature of their sport) yet look like some regular girls.

Do you think pro women handball players could beat up some low level male soccer players their size?
well i absolutely donīt give a chance to a soccer player their size. they would basically be stronger. They would just have to overpower him, being plain stronger. i would bet on them against bigger low level male soccer players.
They might have larger leg strength and would be curious about the upper body strength. They might be also stronger there. they really are impressive athletes.

On top of that they would be much quicker, have better reactions and they are some very determined agressive girls. you can see it if you watch one of these handball games. they hate to loose.
Old 16-May-18, 20:57
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
well i absolutely donīt give a chance to a soccer player their size. they would basically be stronger. They would just have to overpower him, being plain stronger. i would bet on them against bigger low level male soccer players.
They might have larger leg strength and would be curious about the upper body strength. They might be also stronger there. they really are impressive athletes.

On top of that they would be much quicker, have better reactions and they are some very determined agressive girls. you can see it if you watch one of these handball games. they hate to loose.
Weight plays a greater role than strength in determining the outcome.

As males generally weigh more, they have a size advantage against females.

After that, the question is who uses technique the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post: