Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Sep-21, 22:49
Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default the Ring Girl vs. The Champ

Larry Hughes is considered the Greatest Boxer of All Time, the GOAT if you will. He is 50-0, all KO's and no one has lasted past the 5th round and half of his bouts never went past the 2nd round. He has defeated all comers, up-and-coming, in their prime, past legends and avoided stiffs after only his first few matches, accumulating all of the boxing organizations heavyweight title belts. He has even defeated the best MMA fighters on their own turf and once beat 2 of their champs in a handicapped match. He is considered to be more skilled than Muhammed Ali and more powerful than Mike Tyson in his prime. He is believed to hit harder than the punch by Ivan Drago that was measured in Rocky IV of over 2100 psi but there has never been an official measurement.

Tonight, he is supposed to fight the up-and-coming #1 contender whom no one thinks has a chance because, well no one really does. Hughes comes into the ring with his music and entourage and waits for the challenger, however, the challenger does not show. It looks like the challenger has ducked the fight and forfeited the match. The champ wants to brag but the promoter informs him that if there is no fight there is no purse which would be $50 million for him. The challenger would get a million for the fight and $10 million for making at least 2 rounds. If somehow the challenger won, the challenger would get the champ's purse and the champ would only get a million dollars.

The Champ decides to offer anyone in the building a shot at his title to see if anyone will take the opportunity.

"I will"

The ring girl, donned in a bright green string bikini and clear platform heels who was there to announce each round as eye candy for the crowd. The champ is stunned and not sure of what to say goes "Let me think about it."

The ring girl, going by the name "Maria," is athletically built not super muscular but definitely toned and her ab muscles faintly show in her torso. She is no slouch. She is in very good shape and once ran 2 consecutive triathlons and when she finished she carried her then-boyfriend on her shoulders while being interviewed. She also has a harder than usual skull for a human being which mitigates blows to the head but possibly not enough for the champ she would face if he accepts her offer. She has little boxing experience but does spar frequently as exercise and has wrestled both women and men and has never lost to either. She is no slouch but a boxing match with the greatest heavyweight champ ever? Probably too tall an order but we'll see.

Meanwhile, the champ and the promoter are having a discussion and come out with a condition. If she can lift the champ over her shoulders she can fight the match. So, in her bikini and heels, she squats underneath the champ from behind and slowly lifts him onto her shoulders. She not only successfully lifts him, but starts walking around the ring with her arms out almost showing off that she can carry him around.

She has fulfilled her end of the deal and the match is on. The Champ whispers in her ear: "I will go easy on you in the first but if you know what's best for you you will lie down in the 2nd. I don't want to accidentally kill you."

Next up: Part 2, the fight
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JimmyV123 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-21, 01:40
Points: 3,945, Level: 26 Points: 3,945, Level: 26 Points: 3,945, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Default Re: the Ring Girl vs. The Champ

Please continue
The Following User Says Thank You to rlhood For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-21, 09:27
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Good, but short set-up, there is some potential here to be good, I personally would like some measurements, how tall and heavy both competitors are. I like a big difference in size in these stories, so if and when the girl wins, it means all that much more.
Old 18-Sep-21, 21:05
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good, but short set-up, there is some potential here to be good, I personally would like some measurements, how tall and heavy both competitors are. I like a big difference in size in these stories, so if and when the girl wins, it means all that much more.
This is my first attempt at writing a story but I did want to be a little vague to let readers use their imagination a little bit. But yes, The Champ is quite a bit bigger than the Ring Girl. He's 6'3'' and very muscular and she's 5'9 and toned but not too muscular but in very good shape. At least 100 lb. weight difference.

And also anyone waiting, I was going to finish part 2 but real life stuff is keeping me busy. I'll try to have it up by next week. This fight could be the first story in a trilogy. I'll see how I feel.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JimmyV123 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-21, 21:37
Last Achievements

Part 2: The Match

The Ring Girl puts on her boxing gloves. She was offered the opportunity to change in more traditional boxing garb but will just go with what she is wearing. Still in the green string bikini and heels. The ref gives the usual talk and we are off to Round 1. The bell dings and the two are sparring but The Champ has made good on his promise to go easy on her. However, both are showing how quick they are in this more of an exhibition display. Some in the crowd see through what's going on and start booing. The two are just hopping around the ring. The bell dings and we go to Round 2. The Ring Girl will win 10 million if she can last another round but The Champ has other plans.

The Ring Girl has no crew to assist her so she just stands leaning against the turnbuckle waiting for the bell. The Champ has his trainer and crew talking to him and giving him water and all that. She takes her heels off and will go barefoot the rest of the way, knowing things will get serious now.

Round 2 begins, The Champ comes at her and lands a left hook and then a right uppercut but at half his power, hoping she'll get the message and take the dive. However, after being a little stunned she shakes it off and delivers a couple of jabs, not hurting him but annoying him and making him mad. He comes back harder but she ends up being quick enough to dodge and block his punches. She spends the rest of the round running back from his attempts to attack but it seems he'll eventually catch up to her. The bell rings. She has the 10 million but could come at a cost if The Champ has his way. She has already lasted longer than more than half of The Champ's opponents. Only a handful have lasted longer.

The Champ is in his corner looking very angry and his trainer is telling him to focus and get the job done. The Ring Girl, alone in her corner, just observes leaning against the turnbuckle with her arms spread across each rope.

Round 3 begins. The Champ in almost a bull rush goes after her, pushing her back against the ropes as he punches away. She keeps her gloves in front of her face while he attacks her midsection. He continues his blows but she continues to take it. He takes time to rest by leaning on her with his weight in a hug. The ref breaks up the hug and he continues to let the punches fly. She still is taking it, taking mid section blows but protecting the head and face. This continues until the bell rings. The Champ is frustrated.

Round 4 begins and it is just like the last round. It appears she is playing Rope-a-Dope against The Champ! The boxer who's knocked out everyone who has gone against him. The blows keep coming and she takes it or blocks or dodges his punches. He has to rest more often now though but he is punching with all his might now. The bell rings. She will now go as far as anyone else has against him.

Round 5 begins. The trend continues. However, half way through the round, she notices he is getting tired and his punches are not as hard. She puts her hands down and just takes his punches. He's wearing down from punching so hard for so long. By the end of the round, he's a wet blanket. The Ring Girl senses victory. She has now lasted longer than anyone else.

Round 6 begins. The tired champ isn't trying to directly attack anymore. The Ring Girl gets in some blows but he is still standing. She gets in some body blows, jabs, and uppercuts. The Champ is on the ropes and seems ready to go down. However, he headbutts her but it turns out to be a big mistake for him. As was told earlier, she has a harder skull than most people so he ends up stunning himself. She sees the opening for a direct uppercut that puts him to the canvas. The crowd goes wild seeing this. The ref counts. The Champ tries to get up, but falls down again and can't get up. The bell rings: Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a new Champion!!!! The crowd is stunned but cheering loudly.

The Ring Girl is presented all the belts won by her opponent. She raises them up high in triumph. His crew attends to him.

When he gets back to his feet he congratulates her and said that he underestimated her but challenged her to an MMA fight where he has never submitted to anyone. She says anytime, anywhere.

Coming soon: The Ring Girl vs. The Champ II: The MMA fight.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JimmyV123 For This Useful Post:

Tags
lift and carry, mixed boxing