Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Oct-18, 00:40
Martin Venator

Default Your most humiliating defeat

I am sorry if this discussion has already been opened but I searched the forum and did not find anything similar I am curious to know about which one you think has been the most humiliating defeat you faced. In sessions, in the dojo, with your friends or girlfriends, it doesn't matter. I will talk about my experience: I had some girlfriends who liked to wrestle, at least 5 (of course I did not wrestle with all my partners cause some were just not interested). 4 of them were wimps and I had to let them win all the times altough one was strong, creative with holds and had a dominating personality. But in the end she wasn't that good. But one of them was a true gem: she was 4 years older than me and had a great attitude in wrestling and domination, I think she had a natural talent for grappling (she applied a grapevine with breastsmother combo once and I swear did not tell her anything about that holds!) and I still think that if she'd trained herself in judo or bjj she would have became a champion. She became better and better after I explained her some techiniques like RNC or showed her some MW videos
Well once during one of our matches while we were wrestling on the ground she jumped on me reversed (I was with my belly on the ground), applied a "reverse lotus" (I don't know how to name it but basically she slipped her legs under my armpits crossing her beautiful feet behind my nape, immobilizing me), then she procedeed to slide down and then off my underwear. Then she started to work on my already rock-hard penis by stimulating just the tip of it, first with her tongue and then with her mouth, but always remaining concentrated on the tip. This went on for some minutes as I kept moaning for agony and ecstasy, sometimes she stopped to adjust the lock on her feet just to secure her hold better and then she suddenly was back on her "torture". I can swear I never felt so controlled and dominated in all my life, before and after. After 5 minutes I begged her to let me come but she replied "You are not in the position to give me orders". I could feel her being really wet while dispensing her punishment. After a bit she became more aggressive in her blows and I felt like I was about to explode. I told her and since she knew I was full (she usually liked to swallow) she let go my dick and used one of her hands to grab as much load as she could, then she unlocked her legs releasing the hold. She grabbed my face by the hair with her free hand and, with a smile on her face, spreaded my semen all over my face with the other.
I could not believe that my girl, usually so sweet and full of empathy, could deliver such humiliation, even if she knew I liked the idea of being overpowered. The last thing I remember about that match is her sitting beside me after her victory, with a smile full of satisfaction, and then saying: "For sure you are better as a lover than as a wrestler"....

That for sure was my most humiliating defeat, and not the best session wrestlers could match it

What about yours?

Last edited by Martin Venator; 21-Oct-18 at 00:56.
Old 21-Oct-18, 00:46
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Your most humiliating defeat

Related threads:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-18, 00:47
Martin Venator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Related threads:
Yes Zweig, but those were threads about ipotethical fights, I was more interested on real experiences we had
Old 21-Oct-18, 05:28
Points: 5,186, Level: 30 Points: 5,186, Level: 30 Points: 5,186, Level: 30
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Not a girl but related. I session wrestle guys sometimes and once booked with Cameron Mathews who has been a (staged) jobber for MWZ against the likes of wenona and dia zerva

Agreed to go serious and I got absolutely demolished far worse Than any time I went with a girl. Both agreed that he had to hold back by about 50% by the end
Old 21-Oct-18, 11:39
Martin Venator

Quote:
Originally Posted by matman55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not a girl but related. I session wrestle guys sometimes and once booked with Cameron Mathews who has been a (staged) jobber for MWZ against the likes of wenona and dia zerva

Agreed to go serious and I got absolutely demolished far worse Than any time I went with a girl. Both agreed that he had to hold back by about 50% by the end
Well, he looked pretty strong for sure stronger than all the girls he faced
Old 21-Oct-18, 11:42
Grappler86

Why you did not marry her??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-18, 13:24
Points: 3,525, Level: 24 Points: 3,525, Level: 24 Points: 3,525, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Got my ass kicked by a friend (not my girlfriend).
Were both drunk back at her place, she was being cocky and said she could take me in a fight so we decided to wrestle. She had been practicing mma for a couple months.
Rolled around for a bit but I didn't really take her seriously as I was about a foot taller than her. (shes barely over 5 foot)
She got me in a bad grapevine and I decided to finally take it seriously.
That's when she scooted forward sitting on my neck and pinned me with my arms above my head.
I tried to hook her with my legs and she proceeded to grab my feet and fold them down beside my head until my body resembled something like a pretzel.
She then scooted up even further until her crotch was pressing painfully against my nose and ordered me to tap out. Was pretty embarrassing.
Old 22-Oct-18, 14:16
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullingtonsteel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She then scooted up even further until her crotch was pressing painfully against my nose and ordered me to tap out. Was pretty embarrassing.
I bet you loved it really!
Old 24-Oct-18, 15:17
Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Julie Squeeze since we had a friendship prior to the match and it was very one sided. she tried to console me after the fight which was actually more embarrassing
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LosAngelesFan For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-18, 23:58
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

My most humiliating defeat was from Kristie Etzold. I was in the best shape I'd been in for years, and she was doing a diet and had just come from a hard workout, so she was tired and hungry and really didn't want to wrestle me, but agreed to anyway because I told her I wouldn't be available when she wanted to do it. She tore me apart and rag-dolled me like I was nothing. I really couldn't believe it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tanukialpha For This Useful Post:

Tags
teen girl