Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Jul-12, 08:20
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Where does this fetish come from?

Their must be some history to this or an explanation. Some ppl didn't have an event from their past that triggered it.
Old 13-Jul-12, 08:40
dramar

Default Re: Where does this fetish come from?

women always loved stronger men maybe at the case of men its still the same but its considered wierd,
watching a girl that cant be beaten or submit to a man makes me want her more its the closest conclussion i can get
but im still not 100% accurate if thats why i like mixed wrestling/fighting so much when the girl wins.
i watched this type of mixed wrestling sites about 10 years now and i had something similar in my mind before i even had internet, anyway its a very strong "fetish" it cant go away i always think of the girls that i know in real life dominating me. sad part is that i showed an old dww clip to a girl i know years ago and she was very cold about it. she as like "ok why are you showing this to me".
Old 13-Jul-12, 09:23
Points: 13,285, Level: 49 Points: 13,285, Level: 49 Points: 13,285, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Their must be some history to this or an explanation. Some ppl didn't have an event from their past that triggered it.
Well that is probably because this "fetish" (though I prefer not to use that word) is inherent in human nature. It exists in all of us to a greater or lesser degree. So we're not a bunch of weirdos on this forum - we are just people who want to explore this side of our human nature. I had several experiences growing up which forged my interest - but it was always in me from the start....
The Following User Says Thank You to Pupstar For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-12, 12:04
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts

This isn't just confined to humans. There are instances within social animal groups where, following a fem/fem confrontation, all the males swarm in attendance around the winner and try to mate with her. This is similar to myself developing an enormous "boner" whilst watching Ronda Rousey pwn another girl in MMA. It's all to do with the concept of the Alpha-Female. As a male, you want to mate with the member of the opposite sex who possesses the best survival genes for your offspring. It's therefore inborn in us. Modern society has diminished the need for such stereoypes, but millions of years of evolution can't be dismissed over a century or two. It's just that the trait is more inherent in those of us who prefer the stronger, more aggressive type of woman.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stewie For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-12, 12:05
Points: 2,913, Level: 22 Points: 2,913, Level: 22 Points: 2,913, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I think, at least with me, it comes from feeeliing as a child that others were superrior to you and therefore that you were due to be dominated, punished or humiliated by others. Yet if you had to suffer that way, at least let it be done by a female so that you at least could feel excitement or get some enjoyment from the contact and presence with the other sex. As we grew and matured, the feeling of being inferior may well have dissapeared, but the desire to be humilated or punished by a woman remained.
Tad
Old 26-Aug-16, 18:50
Points: 1,365, Level: 14 Points: 1,365, Level: 14 Points: 1,365, Level: 14
Last Achievements

Newbie here. Growing up, I had a Japanese nanny who used to wrestle me to tire me out because I was such a rambunctious kiddo. It stuck.