Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Nov-19, 00:37
Points: 7,938, Level: 38 Points: 7,938, Level: 38 Points: 7,938, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Herbiceps - only FBBs

I think Herbiceps is the one the top websites when you talk about female bodybuilders comparing their muscles with men, flexing and armwrestling.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

But would be awesome to see a website creating the same content but with average women, just girls that were born naturally strong. Does anyone know a website like this ?

Sorry, I didn't know where to create this Thread.
Old 24-Nov-19, 01:45
Points: 4,494, Level: 28 Points: 4,494, Level: 28 Points: 4,494, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Default Re: Herbiceps - only FBBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrovoski [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think Herbiceps is the one the top websites when you talk about female bodybuilders comparing their muscles with men, flexing and armwrestling.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

But would be awesome to see a website creating the same content but with average women, just girls that were born naturally strong. Does anyone know a website like this ?

Sorry, I didn't know where to create this Thread.
I stopped going there after they closed the forums with zero notice and erased all the archives.

Now all the armwrestling and lifting clips feature 120lb men against huge women, and it's just not my thing anymore. It's sad, because it used to be my favorite site.
Old 24-Nov-19, 07:17
Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 449 Posts

Yes its sad,but it worth support your favorites if you have any ops
Old 29-Nov-19, 21:05
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcang7 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I stopped going there after they closed the forums with zero notice and erased all the archives.

Now all the armwrestling and lifting clips feature 120lb men against huge women, and it's just not my thing anymore. It's sad, because it used to be my favorite site.
This. I stopped visiting them as soon as they deleted the forum. I do not get it why they did get rid of it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joseph80 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-19, 05:38
Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph80 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This. I stopped visiting them as soon as they deleted the forum. I do not get it why they did get rid of it.
Maybe becouse people from there reveals real name of models who working there ? i dont know
Old 30-Nov-19, 09:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zell04 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe becouse people from there reveals real name of models who working there ? i dont know
That's absolutely not why. It was because they changed servers, and didn't want to maintain the board anymore. It's a lot of work to keep a board running, and it costs money to host one too. I think Tre was on here at one point and explained that they just didn't feel it fit their business model anymore, and the number of users had declined some over the years, so they abandoned it.

My issue with them was that they gave all of 24 hours notice that the board would close, and got rid of the entirety of the old site's archives without telling anyone, and after they'd specifically promised you'd have access to all the old stuff on the new site. I thought it was a really disrespectful thing, especially since people had been coming there for over a decade. They could have given a month's notice and allowed someone to set up a new board for people to migrate to, at the very least. Just my two cents.
Old 30-Nov-19, 16:12
Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26
Last Achievements

arcang7 and joseph80: I think you both overlook that the entire Her Biceps web site, including the forum, was on a late 1990s vintage platform. How would the old forum fit onto a new site with up to date technology?

I think the new site is great and I immediately coughed up $$$ back in July for a year's membership. If you guys want the forum back so badly, maybe you can volunteer to make it happen. As for shutting it down without notice, I think Mike apologized for that in one of his podcasts. And you are correct in saying that the use of the forum had declined.
Old 02-Dec-19, 08:39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRunner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
arcang7 and joseph80: I think you both overlook that the entire Her Biceps web site, including the forum, was on a late 1990s vintage platform. How would the old forum fit onto a new site with up to date technology?

I think the new site is great and I immediately coughed up $$$ back in July for a year's membership. If you guys want the forum back so badly, maybe you can volunteer to make it happen. As for shutting it down without notice, I think Mike apologized for that in one of his podcasts. And you are correct in saying that the use of the forum had declined.
The forum was a YABB forum. It was on a separate platform than the site, and had been updated several times throughout the years. But yes, the site itself and the archives were on a very old platform, so it would have been near impossible to maintain. That said, don't promise access to all the old material if you can't provide it.

Like I said, the new site is obviously nicely done, but I dislike the content switch to armwrestling matches and lift and carry with tiny men. I personally don't like that. I'd rather see average sized guys versus the women, but to each their own. I'm glad you like the site, people can like what they like and agree to disagree.