Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Mar-17, 08:26
Grappler86

Default The Underground Amazons Club

advice: please take notice that english is not my first language so forgive my mistakes or the not very fluid prose. I know this story is not for every tastes since it touches different taboos (incest, death, etc.) but you know: "To each his own"...

Part 1 - A mother knows best

The Underground Amazons Club was founded in 1998 by Carla Logan, a black belt judo master who was tired of her violent and alcoholic husband; the rules are pretty simple: to join you must be a woman or a girl (not under 16), you have to challenge a male member of your family and you must defeat him. When the woman or the girl interested in joining the club sends a mail to Carla, she personally contacts the man of her family that she indicates (he may be a brother, a husband, a son, uncle, etc…) inviting him to the headquarters of the club for the fight. Usually the surprise is so unexpected that some men can think that it’s an odd way to resolve an issue or to prove something, but it’s unusual that the man refuses to fight cause that would mean just one thing: COWARDICE!
If the man accepts the challenge, a facebook closed group starts to promote the event to the memebers of the club, presenting the 2 challengers. All the female members of the club will attend the match; if the woman loses, she won’t be allowed to join the club. If she wins, a photo of her standing on the defeated opponent in sign of dominance will be taken and hang on the photo wall, and NEVER took off. The men are asked to sign a waiver of responsibility before the fight so that they know that if they lose, a photo will be there to prove their defeat forever. But, once again, the fear of being pointed as a coward is too big for them to refuse, so everybody signs it. ALWAYS. Usually the defeated men come back to their houses with a subdued attitude like they understood the lesson. Only an accident happened in almost 20 years, back in 2009, when a girl of 18 accidentally killed her older brother: she completely dominated him from start to finish, nailing the match with a figure 4 hold. He did not tap out and Carla, a very alert ref 99% of the times, that day did not notice when he stopped moving. When the girl uncrossed her legs from his brother’s neck it was pretty clear that something had happened. The little virago did not understand at first, so she started to claim her triumph pressing her pretty foot on his dead brother’s genitals, while the crowd of amazons cheered at her exceptional performance, culminated with such humiliation. Carla called Joanna from the crowd of amazons, a doctor who joined some months before, and asked her to visit the guy. She checked the heartbeat: no sign. The amazons decided to remain unite: the two had no parents left alive so it was pretty easy to mantain the secret. He could had disappeared in any moment, in any place. The body was burned, the picture with the girl trampling her brother’s manhood was hang between all the others. That would had been their last picture together.

One day in the Underground Amazons Club facebook page a post started to gain attention from all the members of the club: Francesca, a gorgeous and very athletic 43 years old woman of italian heritage, had just challenged her son, Mark, 21 who, of course, accepted.
The day of the match came.
Francesca entered the long corridor where the amazons hang the pictures that proved their victories over the men. There were plenty of that photos! She stopped and pointed to Carla one of them. “I really like this one. They look so young! Are they sister and brother?” “Yes” nodded Carla. “I really love a victory pose like that. Crushing the symbol of the male power…Go, girl! Hey, look at his face! She really put him out for good! Looks like…Dead!” and then burst in a laugh. Carla had smile on her face. “Yes, it was a nice match. That little girl was already a killer at 18. Her brother could not stand a chance against her. If you will be one of us after your match I will tell you more details of that fight. Now, please, come in”.
Francesca reached the fighting room; the amazons were all around the ring, waiting for her to come. A big applause greeted her. At the center of the ring there was Mark, a young stud full of muscles and testosterone, ready to beat the crap out of his mommy. All that he was wearing was a speedo that left few to the imagination of the amazons. Francesca had a pair of shorts and a sports bra.
-“Did you sign your waiver of responsibility, dear?”
-“I did, but you won’t need it, bitch! Cause I will destroy you today!”
To all the women was pretty clear the reason why Francesca chose her son. He needed a lesson.
Carla reached the fighters on the ring and, addressed to the two challengers, she started to say: “Ok the rules are simple: no weapons, no scratch, no bites and…stop!” All the crowd burst in a laugh. “Ready? FIGHT!”.
Mark ran against his mother and took her in a headlock: he was so fast that she could not stop him. He started to look to the crowd of amazons laughing at them but that smile soon left his face. Francesca hit Marks’ abs with a karate blow with her hand, Mark tried to react throwing a punch at her but the punch was intercepted by his experienced mother, who reached his face with a high kick. A loud CRACK was heard in the room, all the women responded with a “hurray!” to that action. Before Mark could study a reaction a second kick hit him in the belly, then she kicked him another time in the face, sending him against the ropes. Francesca quickly ran behind him, climbing up the ropes and getting him in a perfectly executed rear naked choke. All the women started to applaude at her. “This is gonna be over sooner than I thought”, whispered Carla to one of the amazons.
Mark was desperatley trying to get out of that hold, while his mom tightened the grip with her legs crossed around his torso and her amrs around his neck, just like a python squeeze mercyless his prey. His face was starting to look like a blueberry for the intensity of the grip.
Francesca, who always had the knack for the show, uncrossed the legs from his torso and slipped both her toes under the sides of his speedo, pulling it down, stripping her son completely naked in the process. “WWOOOOOAAAHHH!!”, “YUUHUUUU!!”, “GOOOO GIRL!!” could be heard from the crowd betwen the applauses. Mark’s speedo remained twisted around Francesca’s right ankle. She get rid of it with a great kick to the air. The speedo from her ankle took a fly up in the air to be grabbed by Carla, who raised it in the air to show it to the crowd of amazons like it was already a trophy.
Mark, exhausted and humiliated, was still managing to get out from the rear naked choke when he was surprised by his mother’s next move. First she depantsed him, leaving him totally exposed to the cheering amazons, now she started to rub both her feet around his penis. “NOOOO, MOM!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??!!! STOP HER BITCH!! ARE YOU A REF OR WHAT?” – “Ahahaha, I am sorry big man”, Carla replied, “but this is not against our rules. I can only make sure she stops squeezing if you tap out or go out. Do you want to tap big man?” she asked with a big laugh on her face. The crowd behind her did answer with another laugh.
Francesca expertly maneuvered his dick with her feet, feeling that he started to became weaker and weaker. His big cock was now hard as a rock, red and pumping in the air. She knew exactly how to manhandle him: she was controlling his breath with the rnc to his neck, releasing some pressure (without letting him go) from time to time to concentrate on her feet work. She worked his penis with her feet being careful to take him near the point of ejaculation but without letting him come. When she knew, from the intensity of his moaning, that he was about to come, she stopped to concentrate again n the rnc. She repeated this process 4 or 5 times, taking Mark to the edge of frustration. Now he could not care less to win the fight, he already knew he was over. He just wanted to come to put and end to his torture. The amazons were all extremely admired by Francesca’s physical and psychological demolition of her son.
She stopped squeezing; stood up and turned over Mark on his belly. She sat on his back and exectued a lotus lock on him. “AAAAARGHHHHHHH” the pain to his arms and shoulders was unbereable.
“Please, Carla, give me back his speedo!”, Francesca yelled. Carla throwed Mark’s speedo to Francesca and she inserted it into his mouth; for sure, that was one of the most spectacular way to finish him.
She kept the lotus lock while she stretched back her right arm and with her hand she started searching for his penis. When she took it in her hand it immediately grew again. She started to give him some long, slow strokes, controlling his climax once again. Mark had been already brough to the point of orgasm just to be left in total frustration, and now she was starting it again. Tears started to fall from his eyes. He wished he could tap out, but locked in a lotus lock you can’t tap, and he could not call his submission by voice cause she secured his speedo in his mouth with an elastic band she used for her hair. He looked the faces of the women and he understood that none of them had sympathy for him: everybody wanted to assist his humiliation and the worse it was for him the better and most funny would had been for them.
Francesca started to increase the speed of her strokes, bringing her son near to the orgasm. Then, she stopped once again. She uncrossed her legs and turned him over again on his back. “Goodnight, son, time to go to sleep” she hissed just before she caught him in a reverse figure four. With her right hand she grabbed her foot to increase the pressure on Mark’s neck, while with the left hand she grabbed his penis and started to give some strokes again. “Let’s see if he comes before he goes limp!” Carla shouted. But that was not gonna happen. Some seconds later his legs started to shake and convulse and Mark went out.
Carla gave signal to immediatley stop the pressure; Francesca let the hold to stand up, facing the exploding crowd who just witnessed the best match in 20 years of history of the club. All the women and girls were applauding and screaming to salute the new member. Carla came nearer with the camera: “Ready?” She asked. Francesca winkled her eye to signify “yes, of course!”.
She remembered the victory pose that she liked so much in the corridor, before starting the fight. Her son’s penis was still hard and pumping, like it was saluting his conqueror. Francesca put her naked foot on Mark’s erect penis, pressing it against his belly, mocking a victory “V” sign with her fingers. Carla Took some pictures, asking to the winner to keep the pose. “We’ll see which one will come out best”, but several minutes were passed since Francesca was trampling Mark’s penis that way, since he did not recover from the KO yet. His dick became red and looked as if it was about to explode….And that is exactly what happened: the long overdue sperm started to boil over, like a volcano who had been silent for too much time. Francesca pulled back her foot just in time as semen started to flood the knocked out boy, spurting out from his cock all over to his belly, chest and face: the perfect end; nobody could imagine a more humiliating finish than this one.
The amazons started to applaude and cheer Francesca again. She bowed to her new affiliates, then placed her foot on Mark’s face, rubbing his semen all over his face with her foot, inserting the foot in his mouth in the end.
Another pic by Carla framed the moment; she pulled her foot out: globes and filaments of sperm started to strain from both sides of his open mouth. Carla called an amazon from the crowd of women and, with a sign, she ordered her to take Mark out of the room. She grabbed him by the ankles and started to drag him away, leaving a trail of semen behind him. Carla put an hand on Francesca’s shoulder and told her: “I think I can speak for all the others here. We are proud and honoured to have you as a member of our club”. A loud applause confirmed her words.
Two days later, in the same corridor she passed through the day of the match admiring all those beautiful victorious women standing over their defeated opponents, a new framed picture was hang. A big smile appeared on Francesca’s face when she saw that picture between the others. The fun was just started.
Carla presented a beautiful young girl to Francesca: “Her name is Sandra, she is 25. She is the girl you admired so much in the picture with her brother, over there!”; Francesca shook Sandra’s hand. “I am really glad to know you. When I saw your picture, two days ago, I decided to pose in the very same way. You did really own your poor brother!” – “You can bet she did!” replied Carla. “Sandra, my dear, why don’t you tell to our newest member the story of the match with your brother? I am sure she will find it very interesting and entartaining. You know, Francesca, this is a secret that every member of our sorority has the oblige to mantain; once you are in and you are aware of it, you will be forever an Amazon. So, do you wanna hear this story?” – “Of course!” Shouted Francesca excited.
“Well”, started to tell Sandra. “It was back in 2009, at that time…”

End of part 1

Follows part 2 - A deadly sibling match

Last edited by Grappler86; 18-Mar-17 at 13:23.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Mar-17, 14:38
Grappler86

Default Re: The Underground Amazons Club

This was just an experiment. I know it might be slightly over the top for someone but I don't always look for realistic stories. My idea was to continue this serie with the deadly sister vs brother match inted at in this first part, presented as a flashback from the past, but I don't know if someone could like it, lol. I know that deathmatches have not many fans!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-17, 03:15
Points: 4,724, Level: 29 Points: 4,724, Level: 29 Points: 4,724, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Keep 'em coming, man. Great work.
Old 20-Mar-17, 23:16
Grappler86

Part 2 – Deadly sibling match

2009. Sandra was a 18 years old girl with a big love for sports and martial arts. Both her parents died, leaving her and her brother alone in the world. Her older brother Mike, 22 years old, was a scoundrel who used to go in and out from the jail since he was a teen. As he turned 18, he started to take part in robberies along with his fellas until he was took to trial for sexual assault on a younger lady. He was let free since there was not enough evidence in the proofs but his sister knew he was guilty. She decided to punish him, to tame him so that no other girl will ever had to bear what that poor girl she saw in the courthouse did. She sent a mail to Carla to organize the match and, 5 days later, the two were facing each other in the ring.

Sandra wore a bra and shorts so that her wonderfully sculpted body could be admired by the amazons, her abs were shining under the lights on the ring; Mike climbed up to the ring with just a red speedo, he came near to his sister and he whispered in her ear: “You wanted this, ok. I will fuck you in the ass after I’ll have done with you, you little bitch!”
Carla gave her signal, so the match began. Mike took his sister down applying a guillotine choke in mounting position. It seemed pretty hard for Sandra to get out of that hold but she remembered that the rules of the club did allow low blows. She kicked his brother in the nuts with the neck of her right foot, Mike immediately let the grip. They both stood up as Mike tried to kick Sandra in the face; Sandra blocked his high kick and, as he let his groin area totally uncovered, she kicked him there for the second time, accompanying her kick with a loud “Yahi!”
Mike could not stand the pain, plus, she had his legs blocked with her arm and he was barely standing up using just one leg. Sandra looked Mike with a cruel smile on her face as she kicked his nutsack for a third, then a fourth time, concluding her devastating combo with a kick to his face which sent him to the ground.
The amazons applauded that incredible move which overturned the situation in a very few seconds.
Sandra quickly ran to her opponent to grab him in an armbar: Mike tried to resist but her Bjj was very efficient, so it was pretty clear to the audience that she was still dominating the match, keeping her brother immobilized in a perfectly executed hold. She raised her right foot just to let it fall down, crushing his balls once again with the heel of her foot. “STOOOP! PLEEEEAAASE!!! NO MORE!” he screamed, but his mouth was soon shut by Sandra’s left foot. Very slowly she raised her right foot once again as she looked her brother in the eyes. His look was loaded with fear…She let her foot down, crushing his family jewels one more time.

Carla spoke to Joanna, the doctor of the club: “She’s gonna emasculate him if she goes on this way, can you check if he’s still fully a man under there?”. Joanna climbed up to the ring and came near the two fighters; Sandra was still holding Mike in her armbar, the doctor pulled Mike’s speedo off, taking both his balls in her hands to check their condition. Mike’s cock immediately raised up at the contact of that soft female skin.
“None of them is ruptured”, Joanna sentenced before leaving the ring. “Good”. Said Carla.
The match could go on. Sandra left her hold. Mike, still confused, stood up and tried to reach his speedo on the ground, but his sister kicked it away, sending it outside the ring. “You can go there to take it back”, she said, “But if you desert the ring the match is gonna be over, and you will be the loser, bro”. A look full of anger appeared in Mike’s eyes as he ran toward his sister and grabbed her by the neck: she was bent under the strong arm of her brother, who kept looking the crowd of amazons with a satisfied smile on his face.
“Can you get out, now, you bitch?” he asked. But Sandra was too smart not to find a way to come out from that situation. She was at the right height, so she took Mike’s erect penis in her hand and started to give him long, gentle strokes. That move caught Mike’s off guard, as he could not let his sister, but with each stroke he became weaker and weaker…
His legs began to shake and tremble, but he tried to keep the hold, increasing the pressure on her neck.
When she understood she had weakened him enough, she slipped off his headlock and, from behind him, she kicked his already sore balls once again. Mike fell on his knees, he could not stand anymore pain in his nuts. Sandra quickly took off her bra and, forcing her knee in Mike’s back, she bent his right arm, then his left one, crossing his wrists and securing them with her bra.
Carla and all the other amazons applauded that display of virtuosity; Sandra bowed to the audience, with her marmoreal tits now exposed. Mike stood up again, trying to get free without results, she had secured his arms behind his back with her bra pretty well.

Sandra grabbed Mike by the penis and started to walk up and down in the ring, humiliating him like if she was displaying her prey to all the audience, he could do anything but follow her with tears in his eyes.
When she left him , he did a poor attempt to kick her: she blocked the kick and, holding his leg up in the air, she did a take down, making him fall on his back. She grabbed both his ankles, one with each hand, and she stretched them apart, looking the crowd of women. Carla mocked a thumb down to Mike as a roman empress; Sandra easily aimed at his now exposed balls and crushed’em with her heel for the last time. A tremendous scream filled the room.
She positioned herself behind him and applied a great figure four around his neck; with his arms secured behind his back and his neck captured by her deadly legs, Mike could not go anyway. Sandra started to increase the pressure. Mike’s face became red…His dick was hard and pumping in the air, for the amusement of the women. Carla was like ipnotized by Mike’s cock movements and did not notice when he lost his senses. Sandra tightened the hold even more. Like some fishes who are caught by the fisher release some semen in the water as a last attempt to spread their genes in the world before the departure, maybe to carry on with the specie, Mike’s penis started to spurt out a lot of sperm. The load was so enormous that some of it reached the floor outside the ring, near Carla’s feet. Carla was so amazed by the demolition of this young and strong stud that she did not notice that he stopped moving after the ejaculation. Sandra tightened the grip again, taking it to the edge. Mike was dead but she did not let him go, since no signal arrived from Carla.
When she looked Mike, she noticed that his movements were ceased. “Let him go Sandra! He is out!” She shouted. The young girl unlocked her legs from Mike’s neck and raised up, proudly embracing the crowd’s applause; she placed her foot on Mike’s genitals in a victory pose and raised both her arms to the air in triumph, while a girl immortalized the moment with a photo. Carla, worried for the outcome of the match, called Joanna on the ring once again.
Joanna checked the defeated male’s pulses first on the neck, then on the wrists: there were none. Mike was dead. She whispered in Carla’s ear her response.
The leader looked at her audience and with a sign she made them understand that she needed to talk. She placed her foot on Mike’s chest and then started:

“Sisters, since I founded this club in 1998 we humbled and educated many men, for our fun and for the benefit of society, which I hope one day will be free from male violence and arrogance. No accidents happened here, until this very day…It’s pretty clear that we can’t substitute to justice, and this is not a courtroom for trials. Anyway, a guy today is dead".
The amazons looked each others incredulous. Carla started to talk again, still with her foot firmly planted on Mike’s chest. “This guy was a criminal. He robbed people and sexually assaulted a young undefended girl. I can’t say the world will miss him but, still, it’s not our duty to clean this society from all the trash.
Anyway, today an accident happened, and it’s too late to undo it now. So, we have two choices: to call the police and tell them what happened…But our club would be destroyed and, since I am morally responsible for what happened today, I may probably go to jail. Plus, and more important, we will destroy the life of this poor girl (and she indicated Sandra at her right), which has no faults since she is so young and still unexperienced, although she has a great talent. The other option is…To burn his corpse. They have no parents, no relatives…He could have been disappeared for any reason, in any fucking place…And we will maintain this secret in our inner circle forever. This will probably tighten our sorority even more..”
A voice was heard from the crowd: “LET’S BURN THAT MOTHERFUCKER”. Carla started again: “Let’s vote this decision. To the sisters who agree that we have to burn him and keep this secret forever, please raise up your hand so I can count…” All the amazons raised their hands. Carla looked Sandra: she had her hand raised, too. She gave her a caress.

One hour later…

In the yard Mike’s body was tied to a big pole planted on the ground. The amazons were waiting. Emily, a master in archery, was ready with arrow and bow from a very long distance: she took the burning arrow and fired it: the arrow hit Mike’s genitals and lit them as his cock and balls immediately started to roast. “Nice shot. You are still a champion” said Carla to Emily with a smile. The flames soon expanded to all his body and started to consume it.
When it was all over, Carla was walking on the smoking ground where few hours before there has been the stake. Something was shining from the ashes and coal: she bent to pick it up: it was a solid gold tooth.
She gave it to Sandra “Take it. This can be a trophy or just a reminder. As you wish”. Then she walked away.

Fade out…

Sandra had just finished to tell this story to Francesca, who had listened it with her mouth wide open. She took in her hand the pendant Sandra wore at her neck: it was a solid gold tooth hang to the twine.
“From that day we call her Sandy the executioner”, said Carla. “I bet”, Francesca replied. “Now you are one one of us, Francesca, and you will forever be a member of our sorority. Come in, please. I have to present you all the other members…You will hear a bunch of fantastic stories here…”

End of part 2.

Last edited by Grappler86; 21-Mar-17 at 11:01.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-17, 22:46
Points: 4,724, Level: 29 Points: 4,724, Level: 29 Points: 4,724, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Awesome stuff! I love the victory poses. Victorious woman flexing and pressing her foot down on the erect cock of an unconscious and thoroughly beaten man is my personal favorite victory pose.

Have you considered husband vs wife or father vs daughter?
Old 23-Mar-17, 00:01
Grappler86

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthdude92 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Awesome stuff! I love the victory poses. Victorious woman flexing and pressing her foot down on the erect cock of an unconscious and thoroughly beaten man is my personal favorite victory pose.

Have you considered husband vs wife or father vs daughter?
Thanks for appreciating, mate
Of course I was planning wife vs husband, father vs daughter or aunt vs nephew...or maybe a tag team match: mother and daughter vs father and brother. There are many options!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-17, 00:20
Points: 4,476, Level: 28 Points: 4,476, Level: 28 Points: 4,476, Level: 28
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Please do more Mom vs Son. That was excellent.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alai1231 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-17, 01:33
Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

So the solution to male arrogance and violence is to be more arrogant and violent than they are?
The Following User Says Thank You to BeckyLawe For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-17, 06:38
Grappler86

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyLawe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So the solution to male arrogance and violence is to be more arrogant and violent than they are?
I totally understand that some may feel unconfortable about that but...it's fantasy. Some of us are excited at the thought of sadistic, mercyless women
Old 02-May-20, 18:02
Points: 2,714, Level: 21 Points: 2,714, Level: 21 Points: 2,714, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Such a great story!