Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Feb-17, 06:59
Points: 2,372, Level: 20 Points: 2,372, Level: 20 Points: 2,372, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Sister OWNS brother (Fighting dirty BACKFIRES)

Like many others on here The first times I really got my ass handed to me by a girl was always by my sister or Cousin. I've got plenty of TRUE stories I can tell like this, But i guess this a good start. I'm not gonna go to into detail so just feel free to ask questions and I will be happy to answer.

We are both older now But at the time I was 16 and she was 17 (almost 18.) Anyways, this one particular night both of our parents are out, And somehow we got into an arguement over something small. We were arguing over the TV remote if I remember correctly.

She snatched the remote out of my hand and changed the channel, I stood up as she walked away with her back facing me, I walked up and pulled her Hair (BAD IDEA) .. Instantly she turned around in and smacked me in my face and shouts "UMMM you're really gonna Pull my fucking hair You little bitch??"

She was mad and I was shocked, Before i knew It she pushed me Back first into a wall, grabbing my shirt and pinning my back against the wall with all her Strength.

She had her forearm against my throat pressing my back to wall As she then must've noticed my boxers and grabbed them with her other arm and Pulled Up my boxers SO HIGH i couldnt believe it. There I was helplessly pinned against the wall As she gave me A front wedgie so agressive I was almost completley lifted off the ground. She giggled as I screamed "Owww my fucking Balls!! You bitch! That's cheap!!" after she lowered me and then ended with one brutal knee to my balls... I feel down as she just looked at my smiling while iM on the ground holding my Balls in agony.

"Haha looks like I got the remote you wimp" she said

"Oh and its not Cheap.. You pulled my hair first. TRUST ME I dont need to fight dirty to beat you, JUST KNOW if you ever plan on having kids you should probably never Try annd pull my hair again, I just dropped you With one knee and I was going easy believe me ..

PART 2 IF ANYONE CARES LET ME KNOW FEEDBACK PLEASE AGAIN THIS 100% TRUE STORY
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Polo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-17, 07:47
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sister OWNS brother (Fighting dirty BACKFIRES)

I definitely want to see what happens next..
Old 01-Feb-17, 08:31
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I would also love to hear more of what happened next. If you don't mind, I'd also like some more information about your sister, and also the cousin you mentioned that used to beat you up. Not everything is about looks, of course, but some description to help us visualise her while reading your accounts would be much appreciated.

Her confidence and attitude, as well as the calm self-assurance that she could beat up her brother are all intriguing...

Thanks for sharing this with us, mate.
Old 02-Feb-17, 01:16
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Keep it going keep it going
Old 02-Feb-17, 06:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness' wrestling fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I definitely want to see what happens next..
Ok I can maybe do a part 2 soon.. It definately didnt stop after that, She forced me to wrestle her And it was Long night for me while my parents were gone.. Nothing I could do but take it to be honest

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would also love to hear more of what happened next. If you don't mind, I'd also like some more information about your sister, and also the cousin you mentioned that used to beat you up. Not everything is about looks, of course, but some description to help us visualise her while reading your accounts would be much appreciated.

Her confidence and attitude, as well as the calm self-assurance that she could beat up her brother are all intriguing...

Thanks for sharing this with us, mate.
YOu can PM me and I can send you a picture of her if you'd like .. maybe will describe her later.. Shes smaller than Me but very strong :P kinda humliating on my part
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Polo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-17, 10:35
Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

have you ever been facefarted by her?
Old 04-Feb-17, 05:26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephistofele [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
have you ever been facefarted by her?
nope lol
Old 06-Mar-17, 10:35
Last Achievements

I still cant get a picture uploaded !! So many people asking, a youtube headscissor challenge video would probably be easier, would anyone rather see somethin like that ??? And how would that work?
The Following User Says Thank You to Polo For This Useful Post: