Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Nov-18, 18:53
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Pet teacher

My life as a teacher has always been hard for me, but I've always found it especially hard when you've got to be imposing or naturally charismatic enough to get students to listen to you and take in what you are teaching. Unfortunately, life has not been kind to me, as I'm 5'0, weighing in at an unsightly 75 pounds. I always make sure to wear a loose shirt, as not to let people see my gross ribs pop out from my chest. In particular though, I've always felt really shy and meek around girls in my life, and there was never a time in my life where I exuded confidence. So, when I accepted a job teaching English at an all girl's highschool, I did it because I really needed to pay for the bills and buy some food. The decision was purely a monetary one.

Today is my first day, and I've already spoken to the headmaster who's briefed me. He explained that I was also homeroom teacher for one class of girls. Now, I did my homework and knew going in that this school was filled with notoriously bratty highschool girls, who all have been responsible in forcing a large abundance of teachers to quit, and it was fine for me since I honestly don't give a shit if people don't listen to my lessons and cause a scene, as long as I got paid. What alarmed me however, is that the principal of a school who's not got a great reputation, is now specifically singling out a class and telling me that this class in particular is going to be a handful for me. I start to wonder if I should even accept this task in the first place, but I figure that I'm going to try things out the first day and see. If all went wrong anyway, it didn't truly matter because, again, I was getting paid for it and I didn't care what shit I had to deal with.

I walk in to class as normally as I could have done, trying to puff out my chest in an attempt to look like a person of authority. I notice that all of the girls are actually present, with all 15 seats clearly taken. I was impressed by this, and thought that there were surely going to be girls who would come late or simply not show up. I let out a small smile, wondering why the hell the principal warned me of this class in the first place. I walk out to the front of the whiteboard, and get ready to announce myself.
"Hhelloo class" I stammer slightly. "My name is..."
"Hey who's kid is this?!" shouts out one of the girls at the back. All the other girls start laughing hysterically at the joke. I'm used to people always laughing at my expense, but I really would've preferred it if I wasn't disrespected by girls younger than me.
"Hey!" I scowl out. "That's not.."
"Hey shrimp!" yell out one of the girls in front. I've been interrupted twice now, and now look to tell off the girl who was closer by. I look to see a girl with black hair, who's already stood up at this point, and I'm able to have an excuse to stare at her.

As she saunters over to where I'm standing, I can see that she's wearing an exceptionally short school skirt, and her school shirt buttons have not been done up, letting her cleavage breathe. Aside from her giant tits, I saw that her legs were long and toned, and was much larger than any muscle in my body. She wore a short sleeved shirt and I was able to clearly see that she's been lifting heavy weights for a while now, her arms looked absolutely massive in comparison to every part of my body. By the time I'm basically ogling her, she stands upright with both hands on her hips, and I get to see up close how tall she actually is. She towered over my small frame, her giant breasts eye level with mine. She clearly saw noticed that I was checking her out, and she lets out a smug grin.
"Hey shrimp. You our new pet?"
"Wwhhatt" I stutter partly due to shock, but also due to her imposing frame, and I couldn't help but step back, with my back touching the whiteboard. "No I'm your new teacher". She steps forward, her breasts now very close to my face.
"Nah, we broke the last pet, and had to promise not to break this next one." replies the raven haired girl.
"Ppet? I don't really un.." the raven haired girl interrupts and gets really close to my face, squishing my head inbetween her slightly sweaty cleavage. I muffle out a yell, but it goes completely unheard as my head is swallowed up by her breasts. I start to panic as she pushes her large and feminine body, pressing her cleavage more and more, completely obstructing my vision and covering my entire face. I hear the girls giggle in delight as her entire body is threatening to crush mine. She grabs onto my flailing arms, holding them painfully above me. Her legs are painfully pressed against mine, so I cannot hope to move those either. My weak chest feels like it's being compressed by hard steel, when in reality it was a teenager's athletic 8 pack abs.

"I could crush his weak little torso just by pushing on him!" I hear my raven haired tormentress exclaim.
"You gotta be careful with him though" said one of the girls. "He's a size of a stick".
"Well, I hope his stick down there is more impressive than I'm seeing right now" jokes one of the other 14 girls, which gets all of the girls snickering at the joke. I wanted to tell that young lady that I don't appreciate inappropriate jokes, but I can see that I'm not commanding much respect right now, being pinned on the wall by a 16 year old girl's breasts.
What was more humiliating however, was that I was rapidly losing oxygen. I was determined not to pass out in this emasculating position, and struggled with what little power I even had.
“The poor boy’s far too weak to even fight back” I heard one of the girls in the back say. “I bet I could squish him completely flat too!”
"Aww, he's soo cute!" squealed out one of the girls, from what I heard she seemed to be sitting in the front row.
"Yeah, makes me want to bully him more" said the raven haired bombshell, who pushed on my small frame even more, and it was painful enough where I started yelling in pain into her soft breasts. I must have looked so pathetic in this position, and my brain started to feel like it was going to melt, as my body and consciousness felt like it was being swallowed up whole by this teenager’s thick body.

My muffled screams soon turned quieter and quieter, and what little energy and strength I had in my trapped arms and legs started to seep away. My head was buried between her encompassing mounds of flesh for too long, and I slowly faded away. The lack of air was too much, and arms and legs were limp.

*The girls did not even realize that the poor, small teacher had passed out. Most of his futile struggles didn't even register to the busty schoolgirl. She steps back, while supporting the unconscious teacher and making sure he doesn't land on his head. She carries the sleeping man in a cradle hold, taking him to the girls.
"Aww he looks totally adorbs when he's sleeping!" squeals out one girl.
"Let me carry him Tifa! I wanna hold him!" The raven haired girl who's presumably called Tifa hands over the teacher to the girl who requested to hold him, and all 13 girls huddle around the knocked out man, taking pictures and selfies all the while.
"Hey" a girl of brunette hair color pokes Tifa on the shoulder. "Another minute and he would've been dead.
"I know what I was doing Kat" replies Tifa. "Now this way the wimp is going to be terrified every time he sees me. And in past experiences, a scared wimp means an obedient one.
"I know you're excited we've got a new pet." says Kat. "We all are, but let's take it a bit easier this time yeah?"
"Heh, fine" said Tifa. "But let's be honest, we were really given the smallest pet possible. It's like they've thrown a rabbit into the wolf's den. They're all gunna eat him alive Kat.”
"Yeah, probably" she answers. "Think it's going to be another repeat of what happened last time".

Added after 7 minutes:

Part 2- The pet learns his place.

I woke up, feeling very groggy. Clearly remembering what had happened to me, I was slowly opening my eyes so that I’d check my watch to see how long I was out for, when I suddenly realized that I was surrounded by another class of girls, being carried in a cradle hold by a red haired beauty that was just as large as the raven haired girl from earlier. Yet again I feel completely emasculated as I can clearly see that I’m much smaller than every single girl in this class, and I’m being held like a small, pathetic child.
“Wakey wakey sleepy head” the red haired girls looks down to address me, giving out a warm, motherly smile. “I heard that Tifa from next door knocked your little ass out in homeroom, but you’ve actually missed half of first period here with us because of it!” I look around at the school clock, and can confirm that I’ve been out for over 30 minutes.
“Yeah, we should really tell off that selfish bitch! We only get to have you for half of the period!” shouts another girl from the huddle of girls. I realized that this must have been the first class I was supposed to teach. In order to restore my integrity as a teacher, I needed to first get the hell out of this humiliating cradle lift.

“Let me go this instant!” I yell out, my voice breaking, and girls giggled with amusement at my attempt at sounding like a person of authority. The red haired beauty lets out an evil grin, and drops me to the hard floor, face first. My body crashes down as my head bounces off the floor, my face feeling the cruel impact of gravity. All the girls wail out in laughter as I yell out in pain:
“OH FUCK, OH FUCK THAT HURTS!” I start rolling over, and I grasp at my face to see if my nose has been broken, which luckily, was not.
“Ahahahahaha, you did ask me to let go, did you not?” said the cruel red haired girl. The other girls continue belly laugh at my expense, finding the whole situation comical. I did not, however, and I didn’t care if I didn’t care that she was so much taller than me, I was going to stand up for myself here and now.

I’m on my knees and hands on the floor, and I shift my head up to get ready to stand. I didn’t even notice that what was waiting on top of me was the red haired vixen, legs open and waiting for my unsuspecting head. As soon as the top of my head hits her crotch, she immediately locks her standing headscissors, and my poor head is locked between her meaty and large thighs, facing down at her feet and toes. She immediately adds pressure on my fragile head, specifically tensing her thighs which is lethally squishing the sides of my head and cheeks.
“AUGHHH FUCK, FUCK PLEASE” I yell out, my hands trying to pry off her steel legs in pure desperation.
“What’s the matter teach? Can’t get your wittle head out of my legs?” said the redhead. “You may not like it now, but by the time this week is over, I’ll have you kissing my legs all over”.
I’m struggling even harder now, trying to use my legs as leverage to lift myself, but she had perfect control of her weight, of what was surely at least over 170 pounds of muscle. The girls have all moved towards the front, and crouch down to get a good look at what reactions my face would give out. My hands have shifted focus from trying to pry off her legs to tapping pathetically on her thighs. The redhead and the other girls clearly see it, but only respond with a wide grin.
“Aww, he’s turning purple already” said one of the girls, one hand holding her phone camera and the other pinching my cheeks, and I let out a girly moan, which got a loud snicker from the girls who heard it.
“Sasha, there’s no need to squeeze” said one of the other girls in front, addressing the cute redhead. “He’s already started to get used to how things are run here, haven’t you?” her attention now turned towards me, and the other girls also gaze at me for their reply. Sasha’s let up on her headscissors slightly, where I’m able to form out coherent sentences again, but it’s still completely around and covering my tiny head, as if they were prime and ready to pop up my head and spill my brains all over her feminine legs.
“Y..Yess, yes I’ve learned” I reply, I’ve thought that if I discarded my pride for the time being, and tell them what they want to hear. When they’d release me and let me stand up, I was thinking I would punch and stun one the girls that’s closest to the pathway of the door, and in their shock and confusion I would sprint out the door and get the fuck out of this school.
“I’ve llearned that I’m just a ppet” I manage to croak out. “A ppet to be played with byy beatutiful and lethal highschool girls”

The girls start clapping in response to my verbal submission. The other girls infront of me are no longer bending down for a closer look, but still hovering around me and keeping their domineering gazes on me.
“Guess he’s finally understood now.” says one of the girls. “Sasha, you should probably let him go”
I breathe a sigh of relief for a fleeting moment, which is instantly replaced with fear as she crosses her feet together and shifts her thighs around my neck.
“Wwwhaat no what are you..” I’m immediately interrupted as Sasha expands her thighs, squeezing my scrawny neck entirely. I was slowly being choked as words of pleading and begging were simply not coming out.
“He could be lying girls” says Sasha. “I mean, he’s only gotten knocked out once after all. Remember how what we talked about before girls?”
“Ah yes” replies one of the blond haired girls at the back. “To break in a wimp you gotta knock their little asses silly multiple times, and use our power to instil fear to keep the pet obedient and tamed.”
“Yes, glad you were paying attention before Tammy” smiles Sasha, which got Tammy to smile back in turn.
Sasha looks down on my head, which from her view looks like it’s disappearing, as her thighs tenses more and more, her thick legs getting bigger and muscular.
“So, for now I think we’re done with you. I’ll send you to sleep now and you should be nice and refreshed for second period.” I’m coughing and gagging as she’s cutting off my air supply completely.
“You’re with Emma and the rest of her class next period. A word of warning though, if you don’t fight back Emz is going to get annoyed and try to really hurt you.” She crosses her leg scissors more and more, threatening to decapitate me. I’m slowly losing the will to stay awake.
I start drifting away, before I hear Sasha say “It’s some advice to sleep on at least”.

*“He’s out!” one of the girls announce. Sasha releases her hold while grabbing on to his hair, ensuring he doesn’t land face first to the floor again, it would be far too early for them to start breaking him yet, they thought. Sasha picks up the 75 pound man in extreme ease, scooping him up with one hand and draping him over one of her shoulders.
Tammy walks behind Sasha, and lifts up the poor fellow’s flushed and unconscious face. “Aww, sleeping like a baby”
“Poor baby, he’s got 5 more periods of this to deal with, plus 2 lunch breaks.” says one of the girls in front. Tammy looks to Sasha and speaks:
“Can’t we just not knock him out anymore?”
“No” says Sasha. “We’ve got to keep breaking him nice and slow. It’s the only surefire way of getting him to be extremely docile and wimpy, so we can keep him with us as a real school pet. Plus, not gunna lie, it’s such a great stress reliever for us girls, to knock out a wuss with our own bodies. So I don’t really wanna deny the other classes yaknow?”
“I do feel pretty bad though” says Tammy. “Emma’s going to demolish him”
“I’ve already given her a warning before for what she did to the last wimp, so hopefully she got the message”
“I hope so too. I want there to be enough of his pride and willpower left, so I can crush it all myself and get him to lick me out”.
“Oh, you’re such a bitch!” said one of the girls, which then resulted in all of them crackling in loud and intense laughter.

*Edit, attached is how the standing headscissors looked like.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mxSymonVsCindy167.jpg (176.1 KB, 504 views)

Last edited by tigerk33; 06-Nov-18 at 15:51.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-18, 19:21
Banned
Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Wow. Another great story.
The Following User Says Thank You to dirksneath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-18, 13:34
Last Achievements

Part 3- Pet learns to love the taste of filthy soles.

Fucks sake, my head keeps spinning. I dozily open my eyes, to find myself sitting in the middle of another classroom. Opposite me is sitting a muscular yet feminine girl, with a very short skirt, short enough that when she crossed her legs, I was able to take a peek at some white panties. This was very much intentional, proven when she threw a cheeky wink at me. I noticed that the tables were all put into one corner, and I could see that the rest of the girls were just sitting around myself and the blonde bombshell that’s sitting opposite me.

“Hello there stud. My name’s Emma and I’m the class rep around here.” Says the blonde in a commanding and domineering tone, sending shivers to my spine already.
“It’s come to my attention that you’ve been thinking that you’re here to teach us. When that just couldn’t be further from the truth. You are here to entertain us and do whatever we want, that is your one and only duty here at school. I understand you may not want that, but the harsh reality is that you’re a fucking weakling wimp, and we’re mean enough to force you to do the shit we want”.
Her casual explanation of the situation just didn’t help what she said sink in at all, and I was utterly baffled at what this high school girl was saying. I was soon about to be even more surprised though.
“For example, I could get you to lick my shoes like a little doggy. And since you’re too much of a weak bitch, I could easily force you down there and start hurting you. In fact, that’s exactly what I want you to do.”
I was stunned. I’m about to be made to lick the dirty shoes of a teenaged girl?? I couldn’t wrap my head around it.
“Hey you heard her doggie!” shouted out one of the girls. “Get on all fours and crawl. Lick her dirty soles well or else she busts your fucking face in!” I start shaking like a leaf now, and I’m suddenly keener on doing what Emma’s commanded me to do.
“Hehe, my shoes aren’t THAT dirty” replied Emma. “Well, it doesn’t matter too much anyhow, my new doggie is gunna get it squeaky clean aren't you?"
She stares at me coldly, as she subtly closed one of her fists, and waved up one of her shoes in the air. I really didn't want to lick her filthy shoes, and if she had asked this of me yesterday I would have already told her to fuck off. I was a terrified man though, made increasingly aware of how powerful and evil these highschoolers truly are, and started to think if my pride was worth being beaten to a pulp.

I reluctantly got on the floor, and got on my hands and knees.
"Oh, be sure to be a good doggy and actually bark like one" said Emma. "If you do that I'll give you a reward. You're gunna love it".
If the reward meant that I wasn't going to get my ass knocked out, I'd happily take it. With that thought in my head, I enthusiastically barked like one:
"WOOF WOOF, WOOF WOOF!" A wave of hysterical laughter from the girls fills the air of the room, each and every single of them are mocking me.
"HAHHAHAHAHA WOW" laughed out Emma. "You're really fucking terrified of cute little me aren't you?"
"AHAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING LOSER" yells out all the other girls, all continuing to laugh even harder. My head is already hung down in complete shame.
"HEY!" shouts out Emma, startling me and forcing my gaze back at her. "DID I FUCKING TELL YOU TO STOP BARKING, OR CRAWLING? NO? THEN WHY HAVE YOU FUCKING STOPPED??"
Her angry tone terrifies the living crap out of me, and I bark like a little excited puppy, and start crawling towards her shoes. I must have really looked fucking silly since all the other girls were unable to hold in their laughter. Emma coldly looked down on my pathetic frame, and brought her shoe towards my face.

"Get to licking you fucking pussy". I did not need to be told twice, and with as much vigor and speed as I could muster, I licked her dirty soles. I did not enjoy the taste of humiliation I was feeling, but nor did I enjoy the taste of her shoes either.
"You're so fucking pathetic. A real man would've not got on his hands and knees and licked, even if he was psychically weak." I started to stop licking to listen to her, and she promptly stomped on the back of my head with that same shoe.
"FUCKING STOP PISSING ME OFF WORM, IT'S A LITTLE TOO FUCKING LATE TO ACT LIKE A MAN" she keeps stomping on my unprotected head, and I try and cover it up with my hands to lessen the trauma.
"OWOWOWOW I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'LL KEEP LICKING LIKE A GOOD BOY, PLEASE LET LICK YOUR SHOES CLEAN!" This gets the desired reaction, and she stops stomping, and brings her shoe closer to my face yet again. I don't even need to be told to do my job, and start getting to work else she's going to brutally stomp me out.

"You see, a real fucking man, or anybody, would've just tried their luck and try to do something about their situation. But you don't do that, you know why?"
I keep licking, making sure not to get baited and start speaking, since clearly all she wanted from me now was to lick. She let out a smug grin, probably meaning that she really was trying to get me to slip, and give her an excuse to start hurting me.
"Because you're not a man, and soon enough you won't even be human. With the school's rigorous training regiment, we're gunna make you into an obedient doggy by the end of this week." I felt a lump in my throat, and was I started to think that I needed to come up with a strategy on how to sneak out of school during first lunch break.
I started to gag a bit since I could clearly tell and taste that I was licking up dirt at this point. I was not foolish enough to piss her off again, and licked even more, hoping that I would not just gag and vomit all over her shoes.

I miraculously licked her shoe well enough that she brought out a small smile, and retracted her foot away.
"Next one now" said Emma, bringing her other foot towards my face. Of course she wanted both shoes licked clean. After almost gagging several times, I'd finally finished and licked her shoes to a standard she deemed acceptable.
"Very well doggy, you win." said Emma. "And I did promise you that there was a reward, and since I don't want to go back on my word, I'll explain it to you now". She removes her shoe from my face, looks at me and glances towards the exit.
"You are free to go"
I wasn't sure if I heard that right, but I must have heard it right because all the girls around me held their mouths in shock.
"Emz, I.."one of the girls start to speak.
"Shut up. He's been a good boy, and I think he deserves the day off". says Emma, who begins to address me now.
"Just get up and walk through that door, you're free" she says, pointing towards the door. I stare hard at the door, she says I'm free for the day, implying I'm to come back tomorrow to school to resume my humiliation. I flashed my captor a fake smile of joy, but on the inside I knew that there was just now way I'm coming back to this school again.

I get up to leave, my back facing Emma, when I start to fast walk the hell out of there. I feel something around me though, and I look down. Emma's swiftly wrapped her long legs around my waist while she's still sitting down, and in a flash she brought me crashing down, landing on my ass. As I land with a thud, Emma snakes in an arm around my neck, and swiftly brings me up, and I'm sitting on the edge of her chair now with my back to her, my legs flailing around, and my neck bent painfully back so I get a good upward view of the girl who's caught me so easily.
I look around to see all the girls beginning to circle around me, their faces brimming with sadistic smiles all around. Emma in particular stared down in my pain stricken face, and flashed an evil look I don't think I'll forget.
"Did you honestly think you were getting out of here?" said one of the girls, giggling away. "You must be dumber than you look". I tried to use my free arms to pry off her arm off my neck, and when that failed I tried removing her legs from my midsection.
"It's no use" said one of the girls. "When a man as weak as you is caught in Emma's arms and legs, it's game over". She hadn't begun squeezing her arms or legs yet, but out of sheer fear I started tapping and struggling, trying to move my head, trying to do anything. I resorted to begging.
"Please, please don't do this"
"Aww, he looks too pathetic!" laughed out one of the girls. They all brought out their phone cameras and started zooming in on my pleading face.
"I just love it when wimps like you beg" said Emma. "But I love it even more when I give them false hope, only to crush it myself. And speaking of crushing.." Emma starts to put pressure on her bodyscissors now, and I start shrieking out in pain.
"How do you like my legs? Can you feel how strong they are?" She starts to squeeze her legs even harder, and I start screaming even louder.
"OHH FUCK, FUCK THEY ARE SO STRONG, PLEASE, THEY'RE TOO STRONG FOR ME OWW, OWWW GODDAMMIT". I start to feel my eyes water at this point, the pain and humiliation getting to me. She eases up on her legs, but to my horror she brings her other arm and locks in her rear naked choke.
"Now then, what about my arms?" She slowly starts choking me, enough to slowly cut off my air circulation, but enough for me to croak out a few words.
"ACK YES, YES GOD YOUR ARMS ARE SO STRONG, GGAHH PLEASE NO M.." I start to cough and gag as she slowly increases the pressure, tapping wildly.
"Aww the little baby is crying!" shouted out one of the others. The other girls noticed and started to laugh as my eyes were watering. My body must have thought that since I wasn't able to make any coherent words anymore because of Emma's muscular arm, and I'm not able to get out of this bodyscissors/rear naked choke combo otherwise, this was the only survival mechanism available for me.

She slowly let up from her choke, and I had thought that it was over. Then, without warning she squeezes my ribs again. I scream in pain as she keeps squeezing for 5 seconds. She stops for a while, and then starts choking me with her arm again, making sure I'm not to pass out by keeping it on for 5 seconds. She keeps repeating this cycle for a while, and my brain starts to become a mess.
"Emz I think he's done" said one of the girls. "Finish the poor boy off already"
"Hey, wimp" said Emma, looking down at me. "What do you prefer to be knocked out by, my legs or my arms?" Even in my fuzzled state, I had figured that her bodyscissors would take longer to knock me out, so I chose her rear naked choke instead.
"Arms, please" I manage to groan out.
"Hmm, smart choice, but I don't think you've earned the right to a fast knockout just yet" replies Emma. She starts to tigheten up her bodyscissors, and I start howling out in pain, which is quickly drowned out in laughter from the room.
"You gotta beg me" said Emma, crushing my ribs even more. "Beg me to knock your pathetic ass out. If you don't, I'll keep you here between my legs."
"AGHHH AGHH PLEASE, PLEASE KNOCK ME OUT WITH YOUR ARMS" I whine out. "PLEASE, I CAN'T TAKE TH.." she ignores my please and starts a tiny bit more pressure, noticeable enough for me to completely lose my train of thought and start screaming incoherent nonsense again.
"You gotta sound more pathetic" said Emma. "I wanna see how low you can really go"
"PLEASE, PLEASE I'M SORRY I'M SUCH A WEAKLING. PLEASE END MY SUFFERING I BEG OF YOU. I PROMISE I'LL BE THE SCHOOL'S PET FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, PLEASE NO MORE!!" I completely toss my pride to the wayside, and I couldn't care less at this point. I just wanted this to end, one way or the other.

I couldn't croak out anything else because her legs started to tense up even more, expanding at a size much larger than my torso could handle. She finally tightened up her rear naked choke again, and began to squeeze. She whispered in my ear, staring down at me as if she was finally ready to devour her meal.
"I'll be holding on to that promise you just made. The girls all over the school are gunna love the news!" she starts crushing my scrawny neck even more, I start to not get air in my lungs anymore, and I begin to fade.
"In the meantime, it looks like you could use a nap" she says as she gives out a warm smile down at my sleepy face, and that ended up being the last thing I'd see or hear. I didn't get a chance to get a good look at her face properly up till this point, but if you disregard the fact that she's an imposing figure, coupled with a sadistic personality, she really was very cute. That ended up being the last thought I had, and I was out like a light.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-18, 21:04
Last Achievements

Hey guys, I've been wanting to make something clear for a while now. The main protagonist is supposed to 'teach' 6 classes everyday, including his homeroom class. These 6 classes are filled with 15 different girls so there's potentially 90 different girls I can write about! I've narrowed it down to writing about 9 different girls though, 5 I've already written about, and 4 girls that are coming soon.

These girls are essentially the alpha of their class, but officially they're the class representative, and a few classes has some vice reps as well.
Tifa and Kat lead class A
Sasha and Tammy lead class B
Emma leads class C
Two other girls lead class D
Another girl leads class E
Another girl leads class F

I've started to plan for writing about the protagonist's entire day at school till school ends and take it from there. This could easily be a very long running series with the amount of girls to write about, but I've started to plan it out and I'm going to writing at least 4 parts with the class representatives I've had in mind. The next part will be about class A again because he's their homeroom and English teacher, so stay tuned for that!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-18, 05:51
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

When are they going to sit on his face?
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-18, 06:57
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When are they going to sit on his face?
Oh damn, I don't normally give out spoilers, but I guess you might like what's coming next since that's literally in the next part coincidentally! I don't wanna give out anything else though, so stay tuned!

Last edited by tigerk33; 06-Nov-18 at 07:44.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-18, 15:22
Last Achievements

Part 4- Lunch break and 3rd period

I wake up after being knocked out for the 3rd time in a row, and start to panic at my current situation. Right now, I'm completely in the nude, and I've been fitted into what's clearly a large dog cage, and I'm unable to shift my position besides being on all fours like an actual dog. I feel there's something on my throat, and touch it to find that I'm wearing a dog collar. I look outside the cage, and I confirm two things. One, the dog cage and I are at what seems to be the school roof. Two, familiar faces were sitting in a circle around the cage and eating their lunch, gossiping to each other. I spot Tifa, Kat, Sasha, Tammy and Emma. Tifa is the one who I'm facing, and she's the one who notices that I've come to first.

"Hey our little doggie is awake!" announces Tifa, garnering the attention of the other girls, all turning towards me.
"Hey there doggie! How do you like your living premises? Pretty comfy for a small pet like you yeah?" says Emma.
"Please explain, please let me out and explain!" I shout out, warranting a kick at the cage from Sasha, rattling me.
"Hey, stfu for a second. We're not letting you out, but we're at least willing to give you the lowdown on what's going to happen to you "says Sasha, looking towards Tifa now. I shut my mouth incase Sasha deems it fit to kick me instead.
"So, there's going to be times in the day where no one's available to take good care of you, so that's where this cage comes in" says Tifa, with one firm grip on the cage bars, and trying to pull and pry them open, as if to show me that there's no chance I'm getting out of this cage until they let me.
"This means that unless you're not busy entertaining any of the girls, you're to stay here." says Kat.
"Wait, where the hell am I supposed to go to the bathroom?!"
"Don't worry babe, we're cleaning the cage. We're gunna clean it in shifts" replies Tammy, and the other girls start to let out a small snicker. I could clearly tell what Tammy meant by this, and I was not fond of her solution at all, especially since I needed to go now myself. I feel a small urge to pee, as I see Tifa ripping her sandwich in half.
"Please girls, I know I said I'd be the school pet, but isn't this going a bit too f..." my mouth was instantly silenced by Tifa's half sandwich that she just ripped.
"It's lunch break now, and our doggie's gotta eat, else he'd die of starvation the poor thing." says Tifa, stuffing her sandwich down my throat. I have no choice but to start chewing or swallowing else I'd start gagging. I kept chewing and eating, which prompted Tifa to stroke my cheeks and hair.
"Good boy! You're settling just fine as our little pet aren't you?" says Tifa, who beams down at me with glee.
"Poor baby is hungry I'll bet" says Kat. "I'm nearly done with this pasta bowl, but he's gunna have some of it after you're done with him Tifa."
"In that case, let him try some of this" pipes up Tammy.

The entire lunch break is just me eating whatever the girls force fed me. I would've enjoyed the food if it wasn't for the fact that they were literally stuffing food in my face, and by the time they've had their fun with me, I start to feel really bloated, I'm almost definitely sure I've eaten too much. The school bell rings, indicating that break is over. All the girls get up, and Tifa grips the cage handlebar on top.
"Well, I suppose we best be off to class now" says Kat, who starts walking for the exit. Tifa's effortlessly carries my 75 pound weight and the cage in one hand. She starts walking towards the cage as well. I can't help but ask at this point.
"Where..where are you taking me?" I start to stammer, mostly because I'm deathly afraid of what these girls had planned for me.
"It's 3rd period. You get our class again with me and Kat. Isn't that fun?" replies Tifa.
I felt a pit in my stomach. This powerful raven haired beauty was but a moment away before snuffing me out with merely her breasts. I shuddered to think what she and Kat had planned for me next. I don't think it would have mattered if I was in the cage or not, all of the girls I've met so far can easily force me to do whatever they want anyway.

Tifa takes me back to class, where I see the same girls from homeroom. All them are either giving off waves or are squealing with excitement at how 'cute' I look. Tifa goes to her seat, before moving the chair to one side, and starts to unlock my cage. I see Kat had her a leash that's meant to be attached to my collar, and figured it was much easier to just let her put it on without hassle, else risk incurring the wrath of any of the 15 muscular girls.
Tifa gets me out of my cage as I crawl on all fours, and throws my cage to the side aswell. Kat takes her seat next to Tifa. I'm currently facing her desk while on all fours, while I hear Tifa begin to speak.

"So, there's something I need you to do now" says Tifa, looking down to address me, one hand on the leash. "I need you to sit on your knees, hands behind on you on the floor for support, and head facing the ceiling."
I reluctantly do as she says, but as I start to put two and two together, my body's already assumed the position out of pure fear. Tifa smiles down, and my prediction was unfortunately proven to be true.
She faces her table and squats down, placing her large ass on my face. The other girls behind me giggle as my face becomes completely covered by her gorgeous, yet overbearing bottom, as Tifa pulls on her skirt and covers my head with it. My vision is completely taken over by her pink panties, my nose right under her arsehole, and her feminine crotch is on my mouth. My taste and smell was overwhelmed by her pink satin panties, and I had really wished that was all I had to deal with. Tifa must have thought to make life a lot more difficult for me, and started to sit with her full weight on me, lifting her legs and draping them over the table, one hand on my leash, and another on her phone. My 75 pound frame and scrawny neck was forced to deal with what was surely over 170 pounds of mass, my weak hands threatening to buckle from the weight by the second.

"Please, please get off me, I'm gunna crash down!" I manage to yell out, mostly muffled but enough for most of the girls to hear. My cry for mercy was immediately drowned out with everyone in the room gossiping to each other, Tifa in particular speaking to Kat, all of them intentionally ignoring me. I start to really feel the weight, and start pleading with them again, which doesn't warrant any kind of sympathy from them. I must have been in this humiliating and desperate position for minutes, before I start screaming out even louder. I feel my arms about to give out any second now.
"Tifa, he's gunna collapse soon" said Kat. "You're gunna crush the poor boy"
"What, you're saying I'm fat?!" shouts out Tifa, which gets all the girls laughing.

Tifa removes her legs from the table, and starts to shift her upper body towards her table. I breathe a sigh of relief and take in some air, but my hopes and air supply was about to be taken by Tifa's marvelous ass again. She's quickly draped her legs and thighs around my head again, and scoops it up so that my head is directly facing her ass again, only a few inches away. She smirks arrogantly as she's got her arms and upper body on the table, and harshly pulls on my leash so my face, nose and mouth is wedged inside her ass.
I'm trapped in a very humiliating reverse headscissors, as she supports herself with the table and lies directly horizontal, with my small head stuck between.
She had only held me there for now, not squeezing yet, but since my mouth and nose was completely squished by her glutes, there was no chance I was getting any air. She's not added any pressure on her legs yet, probably because I needed to hear what she had to say.

"I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed" said Tifa. "I know this is your first day here, but if you can't even cut it as a human chair, then clearly there's a long way for us to go". She says this, and starts to subtly increase pressure around her thighs, and the sides of my head and neck starts to feel the impending danger. I weakly try to use my arms to pry off her legs, but I'd probably have a better chance trying to pry off a steel door.
"Like if you're going to be our pet from now on, someone's gotta make sure to dish out the discipline right?" says Tifa, slowly expanding her thighs, threatening to crush my windpipes. I start tapping in submission, which she obviously ignores, and continues:
"So, I figure that, every time you fail a task I give you, I knock you out. And I'll keep doing it till you start learning, seems fair right?"
"ACCKKK PLEASE" I manage to groan out. "PLEASE ACKK, GIVE ME GAHH ANOTHER CHANCE, I'LL BE GUUHHH THE HUMAN CHAIR AGAI" she quickly interrupts me by sending out a jolt of pain, and she crosses her deadly legs now.
"Nope. No second chances with me. You're going to sleep." Tifa says, and that was the last thing she said, before tensing her legs and showing me power I've never seen before. I cannot audibly cry out since my neck is slowly being crushed, but my eyes start to get bloodshot. I lose consciousness in seconds.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-18, 21:04
Last Achievements

Part 5- 4th period

I wake up, lying prone in a classroom floor that I'm not familiar with, noticing I'm still naked and I can still feel the collar on my neck. This must be my next classroom, or torture chamber rather. I woozily get up, and accidentally grab a feminine yet muscular leg. I feel a shiver down my spine, and quickly retract my arm. I look up to find a very tall and pretty girl with green hair, looking straight down at me with an evil grin. Similar to all the girl's I've seen, she wears the school uniform yet also has a very short skirt, which really accentuates how long and strong her legs are. The buttons on her shirt are mostly off too, revealing what's clearly E cup size breasts, with a string bra that's just far too small to keep them in. The school shirt sleeves are also rolled up, which all the girls in this school so far seem to do, so that she can show off how big and muscular her arms are. Her beautiful amber eyes are staring hard at my puzzled face, and she starts to hover around me, her eyes sizing up every part of my small and exposed nude body. I notice there are 14 other girls who are present too, all giggling and whispering to themselves so I cannot hear.

"Hey there toothpick" says the green haired girl, rudely insulting me. "The name's Amber, and you're in our care now."
"Aww he looks so weak and puny!" squeal out on of the girls.
"Amber sweetie, please don't break this one!" yells out another girl.
"That depends entirely on pencil dick over here though" says Amber, walking over and bringing her long legs to my face.
"Feel these legs wimp." she commanded, speaking in such a tone where I was entranced and compelled enough to do as she instructed. I started to feel just how toned they were, and realized that they were alot stronger than they looked. From that moment on I had a new mission in life: Make sure I don't get myself in a position where I'm under these legs.

"Heh, if you like my legs so much, pencilneck, I'll show you something nice." I keep feeling up her legs since I've not been told to stop, but she starts to tense and flex her legs to a size I've never seen legs go before. I instantly get a stiffy from feeling how rock hard her calves and thighs are, which doesn't go unnoticed.
"Eww the little loser's got a little boner!" yells out one of the girls, which causes all the girls to wail out in laughter. Amber looks down at me and gives me a look of utter disgust, as if she stepped on a piece of shit on the sidewalk.
"Fucking pathetic. You're getting hard over a teenagers legs?" spits out Amber, which almost gets to me to stop feeling her legs. As if she knew what I was thinking of, she quickly shouts out.
"Hey! I didn't tell you to fucking stop! As, a matter of fact, kiss them, kiss them all over you fucking pussy!"
I immediately began kissing her long legs all over, which causes all the girls to laugh hysterically at how much of a loser I am. I try not to focus too much on that, because if I stop, Amber will surely crush my head with her legs without fail.
"That's right. All it took to pussy whip you was Tifa's large breasts. Ever since then I've heard you've been an obedient bitch, but wow" says Amber. "You really are a fucking wimp."
While my body was in completely servitude to Amber's impressive legs, my mind couldn't help but drift to the real realization that my pride was shattered underneath Tifa's brilliant breasts, and all that's been happening since is just me going deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole that will finally lead me to become a real school pet. I had another thought that truly frightened me:
What if it was already too late for me?

I'm so deep in thought, that I almost don't catch what Amber is saying next, luckily for me and my body, I did hear what she said the first time.
"Stand up wimp, I wanna see what I'm working with". I almost shoot up in response to the order, and to my horror, I see just how tall she actually is. I don't even reach up to her breasts like I did with most of the girls I had encountered, and I'm actually eye level to her 8 pack abs. I start to shiver in the sight of her intimidating abs, which causes Amber to let out a chuckle.
"Heh, don't be afraid little sissy. My abs don't bite" she puts one hand around the back of my head, and brutally slams my face into her abs. I feel my nose crack as my face slams into what feels like reinforced steel. The other girls laugh as she starts smearing my face around her stomach, my broken nose leaving a small trail of blood. My weak hands are unable to get her grip off me, and shifting my legs around to gain leverage proves to be useless as my face feels like it's plastered on her stomach. I panic greatly because not only is my nose broken, this sadistic brat is planning to smother me out with her abs.

"Yes wimp, bet you would give anything to have abs like these" says Amber. "But instead, you're an anorexic little shit, a walking freaking skeleton." she continues to humiliate me with her words and her smother, not letting up on either.
"You actually repulse me, we took a look at your medical tests, and all of us girls found out you're only 75 pounds? And 5'0 tall to boot too." The girls start laughing hysterically as this news is brought up, as I start crying from the pain and embarrassment.
"Aww, you see Amber?" says the blonde haired girl closest to Amber. "He's too much of a wimp to handle you, so try and go a bit easy on him"
Amber stops this humiliating smother hold she has on me, and pulls my head away from her abs, and up to her face, gazing down at me with her pretty amber eyes again.
"Take a good look at my body sissy" spits out Amber. "This is a 6'6 beauty, 220 pounds of pure muscle" She uses her free hand to show off a bicep pose, slowly expanding it at a size I never thought an arm would reach, watching with sadistic glee as I start shaking like a leaf.
"Aww, poor baby looks malnourished" said the blonde haired girl, poking at my exposed ribcage on my chest. I look up and notice that this girl is just as tall as Amber, shockingly.
"Poor wimp could probably use a snack" says Amber. "Lucky for him, I have just the thing"

She pulls on my hair to make sure my face is directly up where she's bending down, and I start screaming in pain, wishing she's not about to rip off my hair. What she ended up doing was much worse though, and closed one nostril with her other hand, and blew down a disgusting and wet booger straight down my gaping throat. The other girls wailed in laughter as she used her other hand to quickly cover my mouth, while she bend down towards my ears and whispered:
"You had best swallow it or I'll snap your little fucking neck right now."
The threat could easily be carried out by a girl this strong, and a girl this evil probably wouldn't even think twice of it. I reluctantly swallowed the snot, which got the girls to let out a mixture of laughter's and 'eww's', echoing all the across the classroom. I really fucking wished I was strong enough to slap this bitch, it really tasted awful.

The tall blonde haired girl went behind me, and placed two hands on my shoulders. Her breasts were above my head, but I could clearly tell she was an E cup herself, when she bent down and placed her large jugs to the back of my head. She whispers down seductively to my ears:
"Hey there little one. The name's Tiffany, but you can always call me Tiff" she begins licking one of my earlobes, and I flinch in surprise, which she finds very amusing.
"Me and Amber are gunna try something out. I'm sure you'll love it."

I was soon about to find out what Tiffany meant, when both girls started to seductively unbutton their shirts, tossing it away, and expertly unhooking their small bras to let their mammoth tits breathe. I stood in awe and at attention at how erotic this situation in, completely disregarding the pain from my now broken nose. I stare up to see Tiffany looking down at me with lust, and Amber is looking down at me with a sadistic twinkle in her eyes.
Tiffany's slowly picking me up by the armpits now, pulling me up so that her massive breasts are completely covering the side of my head.
Without missing a beat, Amber's moved her tits closer to my face, completely burying my face in her mountainous cleavage. They both smirk as my entire head is completely sandwiched between their mammoth breasts, and I slowly begin to suffocate again.
My legs and arms start uselessly thrashing away as I'm muffling out nonsense, my PTSD kicking in from the time Tifa used her large breasts to knock me out.
"Hehe there's no need to struggle" I faintly hear Tiffany say. "You won't be suffering soon enough".
Amber wraps her arms around Tiffany and goes for a hug, squishing my entire body now in between them. My fragile chest feels like it's being caved in by a steel hammer, aka Amber's abs, and my small dick is caught painfully between Amber's strong thighs. I thanked every single deity there ever was on the planet, because at least she wasn't wicked enough to squeeze my penis into mush.

I can hear Amber speak, even fainter this time. I've begun to slowly fade now, as I manage to make out:
"Sleep tight little wimp. Hope you enjoyed our titty sandwich."
That was the last thing I heard, before my arms and legs stopped thrashing and fell limp. I was out cold, yet again.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-18, 22:42
Last Achievements

Part 6- Lunch break and realization of his situation

I start to come to, and realize I'm back in my cage again. I'm at the school roof again and had deduced that it's lunch break again, and I'm surrounded by some familiar and unfamiliar faces. I instantly recognize Tiffany sitting across from me, the blonde bombshell who was 1/2 of the team who sent me to Lala Land earlier. I also see to my left, a tall blue haired girl who seemed to have the biggest arms out of the girls I had seen, and to my right, a tall pink haired girl who had pretty eyelashes, and was probably the prettiest girl I think I've seen. Sitting on top of my cage, I could easily tell it was Amber, since her legs were dangling down and since I've been spending some time feeling and kissing them, I instantly recognized who's legs they were. My cage was metal and see through, and I couldn't help but follow Amber's legs up, and look at the view from under her dress. Amber wasn't wearing any underwear, and since I was naked it meant I had to consciously hide my boner, but unfortunately, it seems that the girls had already noticed.

"Enjoying the view doggy?" says Amber, seductively wiggling her divine ass.
"He must be. The little anorexic stick is got a fucking hard-on" spits out the blue haired girl, which gets all the other laughing. I had really hoped my boner would have gotten smaller due to the sheer humiliation I was feeling, but Amber's naked ass was already ingrained in my memory, and it didn't seem like my erection was going anywhere.
"Please..why are you all doing this to me?" I manage to summon up the courage to ask this to them. Amber bends down forwards so she gets a look at me, with a big smirk on her face as she says:
"Because we feel like it." I look at each of the girls surrounding, their eye showing no kind of sympathy or pity at all to my current state.
"Why..Why hasn't anyone helped me? Where are the teachers? The headmaster?" I was so sure my screams were loud enough, there was no way that someone didn't pick up on what was happening to me by now.
"Poor thing is all confused" says the pink haired girl. "Amber, show him what's going on." Amber gets up and effortlessly picks me up with the cage in one hand.

She lifts me to where the railings are, where I can get a good view of the outside courtyard. My first thought was wondering if she ever had in her head to just throw me off the roof. It was a scary thought and luckily I did not get to linger on it for very long. However, that was because I stared down at something that I just wasn't expecting in the slightest. I was looking at what seemed to be the entire faculty staff, all in the nude, getting fucked in the ass forcibly by the highschool girl students of this school, all using extremely large and uncomfortable looking strap-ons. I was in complete shock, watching with pure horror as I saw them being pegged on the grass, some were raped on the sandpit, and others were made to line up to the wall and bend over with their asses up. I did not get to meet any of these teachers, but I got to meet the janitor just before I saw the principal. He seemed like a friendly guy, who I was surprised to see that he was only a little bit taller than me, and seemed quite skinny also. That's why when I saw him get utterly pummeled by a girl that I recognized from Emma's class, while another was kicking his unprotected nuts, I started to feel like I wanted to throw up.

"The girls here are just getting their daily exercises in. You'll be helping out with that first thing tomorrow" says Amber, while the other girls giggle. I feared my future more than ever now. I decided that as soon as I'm out of this cage, I'm fucking legging it. I don't care where. I'll run and hide till I can find some kind of a cell phone. I was going to call the police, I didn't care how ridiculous it must sound from an outsider's point of view. I really didn't want to be here now.
"Where's the headmaster!" I speak out. "Why is he letting all of this happen?"
"Sorry babe, but there's no chance he's changing any of this. He's Miss Amelia's personal pet" Tiffany replies. I knew beforehand that this is a privately owned school, owned by a 30 year old self-made billionaire called Amelia Lockheart. She's a tall and majestic beauty, with silky silver hair. At age 20, she already made her first billion. She's widely popular because she's built many all-girl schools from across the country, in particular she's opened up quite a few middle and high schools. She's also popular because of how stunning she looks, and from pictures I could tell she's really taking care of her body, and must also be in the shape that these girls are in

Wait a minute, I thought. If this is all because of this Amelia Lockheart's doing, then surely this can't be the only school that's this fucked up. I shuddered at the thought of how much power this silver haired beauty wields, but right now the priority is how I'm ever going to evade these 4.
"Silly us!" exclaims out the pink haired girl, looking towards the blue haired girl. We haven't even introduced ourselves". Amber turns the cage towards where the pink haired and the blue haired girl are, with Tiffany also in view too.
"My name's Louise. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance" she elegantly makes a curtsy, which ends up looking a lot more erotic since her dress is far too short for her to attempt a normal curtsy.
"And my name's Juvia" says the blue haired girl. "Don't give a shit about yours, by the way, so don't even tell me".
"And you've already familiar with Tiff here, and her massive jugs" says Amber, which causes the other girls to let out a chuckle. Amber's slowly putting the cage back down on the ground again, where Juvia starts to speak:
"So pet, your agenda for the day is you get 5th period with me and my class"
"And once Juvia and the girls have their fun, then it's my turn to play with you!" squeals out Louise with childish glee.
"Also, we heard that the principal is coming with Miss Amelia herself after-school." says Amber. "She's going to want to see the fresh meat"
"Who knows" says Tiffany, bending down closer to my cage. "Maybe she wants to test out the new goods herself".
The other girls start giggling even more, and I suppose that means that there's no chance I'll get to talk to this 'Miss Amelia' out of this mess.

"So with that said, lunch is nearly over" says Juvia, walking to the cage door to open it. "And I'll be taking you now".
As she opens the door and has me crawl out, I see in her hand she's got the leash. I'm scanning around the area and start to formulate an escape plan. I'm on my knees, and in front of me is Juvia. The other girls are too far away from me to stop me running, and the door leading back to the school is already pretty close. That just left how I'm going to deal with Juvia, I figured that a simple leg takedown would be enough to topple her, and any other kind of takedown might simply fail because of how heavy and strong she looks.

I needed to topple her quickly, before she bends down to put the leash on me, and while I still have the element of surprise. While in my kneeling position I grab her legs, which did actually shock all of the girls. I was very impressed with my speed, but I was not at all impressed with how I'm not even able to lift her leg off the ground. The girls shock quickly dissipates, and instead they start hysterically laughing at what I'm attempting to do.
"AHAHAHAHA THIS IS TOO RICH" laughs out Amber, almost rolling on the floor in laughter.
"HAHAHAHA WOW HE'S SO CUTEE!" squeal out Tiffany and Louise. The utter embarrassment I'm currently feeling is immeasurable, and it only fuels my efforts in toppling this blue haired giant.
"AHAHAHA I'M NOT EVEN PUTTING ANY WEIGHT INTO IT!" laughs out Juvia. "HOW FUCKING WEAK ARE YOU?!" The girls laugh even harder as I'm desperately clinging to her leg, using my weight and leverage to not even lift it off the ground anymore, just literally trying to even shift it slightly now.

Her long leg was not tensed or ready for me at all, I really did succeed in catching all 4 girls by surprise. It's just I was far too weak to do anything to even budge Juvia. While they were still laughing, I thought to just desperately make a run for it, and hope for the best. Juvia lets out a smug grin as she easily trips me over with the leg I've been trying to move, and I fall flat on my face on the concrete floor. My nose is still broken from Amber's strong abs, and this fall certainly did not help things. I yelp out in pain, as the girls are laughing harder now.
"Now THAT'S how you trip someone up" says Juvia. I'm rolling on the floor clutching my face, as she gets a high five from Amber. I'm face down now, completely not ready for what's coming next. Juvia grabs my left leg, and places my ankle between her thighs. She then lies on top of my back and locks her arms around my neck. Juvia's gotten me locked in a modified sleepover, called the stepover toehold sleeper. My leg is completely trapped by her thighs, and her overwhelming bodyweight of what feels like 200 pounds of muscle, is keeping me firmly prone. Her arm is fully wrapped around my neck, and her other arm is keeping the chokehold in lock, not yet choking me but keeping my head firmly trapped. Juvia's giggling as I'm trying my best with my free hands to grab at her huge arms. I try to reach for her hair, but she's already flicked it to the back of her head, completely reading me like a book.

"And this girls, is how you knock out a wimp" says Juvia, and without a moment's hesitation, she starts choking me. I can't even manage to croak out words as I feel the full power of her bicep, brutally crushing my Adam's apple and my larynx. She's quickly taking me to sleep, with not even an attempt at foreplay. I figured it must be because she gets to torture me lots more in 5th period, and she's pressed for time. My taps stop to a halt, my arms go limp, and I pass out for the 6th time now.

*Attached below is what the stepover toehold sleeper looks like

Last edited by tigerk33; 07-Nov-18 at 22:47.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-18, 14:02
Last Achievements

Part 7: 5th period

*SLAP*
A harsh slap to my face forces me back to reality.
*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*
Rapid fire slaps are coming down on my sleepy face. I open my eyes to see Juvia in front of my supine position, with a meaty foot covering most of my face, leaving my eyes to look around and examine my surroundings. I'm in another classroom with unfamiliar looking beauties huddled around my laying body, so this must be my 5th period class.
"Good, you're awake" says Juvia, who lets out a sly grin as she brings her large foot to my left, and brutally slaps my left cheek.
*SLAP*
I moan out on pain, as this was the hardest slap she gave me. Juvia and other girls snicker at me, with Juvia saying:
"That was for just being a little fucking pussy." The girls snickers escalates in laughter, as Juvia is walking away from me, to leave me writhing in pain and covering my left cheek.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to even get up, but I at least sit up to see where Juvia is going, deathly terrified she's going to smack my face again without warning. I see her looking down at me from across the room, and I noticed that all the chairs and tables have been put to one side, leaving a lot of the classroom empty. She gives me an utter look of disdain, crossing her arms to show off those arms that knocked my ass out cold, and she begins to address me:
"So for class today, I want to show the girls here how to really fuck up a little wimp. And since you're so conveniently here, you're going to be our little class dummy for this exercise". I knew I had no say in this, but I really wish I didn't have to hear what was coming to me, because now I'm really fucking terrified. My fears are only amplified when I'm staring up at a tall, muscle goddess, who's looking down at me with scorn, like I'm a piece of garbage.

"I'm going to need you fight back little wimp" says Juvia. "I'll even let you have the first move". I still sat there, frozen in place. I didn't have a chance against this muscle bound babe, and my pride was crushed long ago even think of an attack, and also I was simply too frightened to piss her off and fight her.
One of the girls bends down to my left ear, to address me:
"Don't worry little sissy, this is only going to last an hour".
Another girl bends down to my right ear, also speaking to me:
"And it's your chance to get back at the big meanie Juvia, I mean don't you wanna get back at her for knocking you out so easily?" The girls snickered at that embarrassing comment, but I still did not find it embarrassing enough to go and fight Juvia like she wanted, as I was still completely overwhelmed in fear.
Juvia's look of disdain, soon turns into rage. She stomps on the ground as she approaches me.
"GET THE FUCK UP YOU SPINELESS WIMP, OR I STOMP ON YOUR LITTLE USELESS NUTS!"
That was enough for me to rise immediately, just before she's able to get to me. Her rage is quelled, but her sneer has not dissipated at all. I look up at the girl I'm about to fight, and while she's shorter than a lot of the other girls since she's 5ft 11 , I'm just barely shoulder level to her , and I instantly feel small again.
"Make your fucking move little sissy, or I'll bash your little face in" says Juvia, cracking her knuckles.

I had no chance, but it seemed I was going to hurt more if I did nothing. I took a large swing for her face, but Juvia easily read it and moved her head out of the way. Her sneer finally turned to a sadistic grin, as while I missed my shot, she wrapped her right arm over my head, encircling my neck. My head was now trapped in a similar fashion to a guillotine, as I was looking down on the floor while still standing up, as she's got me locked in a perfect one arm guillotine choke.
"Too fucking easy" Juvia spits out, as the other girls snicker at my feeble attempts to get out of the hold.
"This girls, is called the guillotine choke" says Juvia, addressing the girls as if this was some martial arts lesson. "It's a great way to completely humiliate and break a small wimp. Once locked in, the wimp can't escape."
She was right, I was merely trying for appearances so that Juvia wouldn't get angry with me anymore, but I might have also been subconsciously fighting back too, because there was no doubt in my mind that she was going to crush my neck.

"Now girls, you can clearly see my arm is wrapped around the trachea, and once you're tired of the wimp's pathetic struggles, you just clasp your hands like this" says Juvia, bringing her other hand in and starting to bring her hands together.
"Nononono please I..." I was interrupted as she applied pressure upwards to my neck, causing me to scream out in complete agony. The girls were all giggling at my wailing and thrashing, as Juvia slowly increased the pressure.
"Now girls, this is different from a wind choke, because I'm not cutting off his air supply, I'm cutting off his blood supply, making sure I restrict the blood flow going to his head". The girls all look at me in a mixture or amusement or fascination, watching as I'm slowly losing consciousness.

She lets up on the choke a bit, unclasping her hands, but is still keeping me there to feel the pressure of her right arm, keeping my small head trapped painfully under her armpits.
"You gotta make sure to not apply too much force, since it's such an effective choke and you want to keep the wimp awake for as long as you can."
"Please, please just knock me out, I can't" I started to even beg to be put to sleep, I didn't care how pathetic I looked and sounded, but it didn't even register to Juvia and the other girls.
"So, while our wimp is conveniently in this position, midsection exposed, let's practice some striking"
Without giving me the chance to block, she brutally knees me right in stomach. I shriek out in pain as the girls laugh out loud, with Juvia giggling in sadistic glee, keeping my head in between her arm still, not even allowing me to keel over.
"So that right there girls, is a knee strike. Devastating to the poor wimp's stomach." As Juvia finishes her sentence, she brings her knee up and bashes me in the chest. I cry out in pain, not ready for her to strike my chest, let alone my stomach.
"And devastating to the poor wimp's chest. Most girls ought to be careful not to break the wimp's little fragile wimps. But.." she cuts off her sentence, and brutally knees me again. I wail out in pain again, but she still keeps me in the same position, with my midsection exposed still. Her face is beaming with a sadistic smile as she brings another knee to my chest, almost caving it in. I cry out some more, which she responds with hitting another knee. I'm completely overwhelmed with the rapid fire knee strikes she's dishing out to me, and I eventually hear a rib crack, and I scream out in pain instantly, and start to cough a little blood over her back.

"Eww, fucking wimp got my back dirty" says Juvia, releasing me from her guillotine hold, but not before kneeing me one final time while I'm still upright. I'm finally able to collapse on the floor, squirming in pain.
"Aww, he looks like a little worm!" exclaims out one of the girls.
"A little worm who's just fucked up" spits out Juvia, who immediately gets me on my back, and mounts my body. Her entire body weight is sitting on my wounded chest and ribs now, staring down at my fear stricken face. She smirks as she brings up her right fist, escalating my fear into pure horror.
I immediately flinch and bring my hands up to cover my face, and I can barely see Juvia flash an arrogant smirk, as she brings her left hand and grabs my throat, slowly choking me.
Her sadistic grin is growing wider and wider, as she's slowly adding pressure to her powerful hand, and the girls are laughing and fully entertained by my attempts to pry off her lethal hand off my throat.

"Pathetic. I could just end your little miserable life right now, with a single hand" says Juvia, leaning into my expressive face that's showing a mix of emotions.
"But you've been hired here to join the faculty as the school bitch, and I wouldn't want to be the one who pisses off Miss Amelia, she's quite scary." The other girls nod in agreement.
"I gotta say though" continues Juvia, still adding more and more gradual pressure to her hand, cutting off most of my oxygen by now.
"You really are so fucking weak, I know I weight more than twice than you, but you just can't seem to shift me at all. So, I've decided that knocking your ass out with a choke is just not very fitting for a helpless sissy like you".

Juvia gets up out of my chest while still having her hand on my neck, and her other hand reaches down under her skirt. I can see clearly that she manages to pull down her purple satin panties that she was using, and throws them away, still wearing the short skirt. She released my throat and grabbed my hands, pushing them to behind my head, and sat on my free neck. She's gotten me in a humiliating schoolgirl pin, holding my arms easily with one hand, flashing a smug grin as she has her pantyless crotch on my neck, touching my chin.
"Hehe, sorry sissy, but there's only one way you're going out right now" Juvia cuts off her own sentence, and sits on my face before I'm able to reply. She shoves her crotch on my broken nose, also covering my mouth completely. She giggles as she lifts her skirt, so that everyone including Juvia can get a good look at my beady eyes.
"It's only fitting for a pussy like you to get smothered by my pussy after all" says Juvia, wiggling her crotch seductively on my small face, degrading me further than ever before. I felt purely emasculated also I was trying to lift her body weight off my face, and the fact that I completely pinned and about to pass out to her vagina was starting to get too much for me.
My eyes started to water from the sheer degradation I was feeling, which only resulted in the girls to cruelly mock me.
"Aww, little sissy wimp is crying!" squeals out one of the girls.
"Well, I'm not surprised. He is a little pussy after all" replies Juvia, pushing more of her body-weight on my face, smothering me even more with her crotch.
"I'm trying my best to make this quick for you, but a smother's just going to take a bit longer than a choke. Oh well, since you're too weak to do anything about this, I suggest you just clear your mind, and" Juvia stops talking to really cover most of my face now, my teary eyes completely covered by her shaved vagina now.
"Let this pussy take you to dreamland".
All of my 5 senses were being overwhelmed by Juvia's dominant vagina, as struggles slowly started to dissipate, and my energy started to deplete. My worries and fears started to fade, along with my consciousness.
It wasn't very long before I completely blacked out.

*Attached below is what the standing guillotine choke looks like
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 27878367_780382718827568_5678580251513323520_n.jpg (223.3 KB, 191 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:

Tags
body scissors, breast smothering, face sitting, headscissor ko, rear naked choke, reverse headscissors, reverse rape, shoe licking, small male victim, weak male