Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Sep-14, 16:51
Points: 6,887, Level: 35 Points: 6,887, Level: 35 Points: 6,887, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fight Pulse

I appreciate your comments and thoughts Zweig. I was hoping that someone might tell Peter to step it up a little during the match.

Yeah we need to come up with another term to describe a match like that. I'd suggest "non-competitive". Anyhow thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to ger8 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-14, 11:46
Partdeis

well, in my opinion, competitive means "total commitment" by boys.
To be honest, there are rarely total competitive matches,
and even if you will do some of them, I don't think you're going to sell them
better than semi-competitive matches.

That's why i mentioned the girls from Brno.
A little more "training" and we could see awesome mixed wrestling matches.
I was a bit disappointed that you didn't make a (real) competitive mixed wrestling video with Veneris, the fittest girl around there.

anyways, you will unlock a great potential with your VOD-Shop, thanks for all and keep it up
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-14, 16:43
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], thanks for your feedback!
Did'nt you find [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] competitive?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 12-Sep-14, 16:44
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

MX-11: Lucrecia vs Peter

Preview clip: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This is Lucrecia's first match for Fight Pulse. She is 6' 0" tall and weighs 216 lbs. Not only does Lucrecia outweigh her opponent by more than 50 pounds, but she also knows how to use her weight to her advantage. You will see Peter gasping for air numerous times in this match as Lucrecia carefully puts her weight down on him to pin him to the mats. But Peter has a competitive spirit, and this match is not as one-sided as most would expect. Well, it isn't until he gets exhausted by the pressure that Lucrecia constantly brings onto him. The fight ends with a beautiful long victory pose. There are short interviews with the wrestlers before and after the match.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] or by clicking [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-14, 17:07
Partdeis

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]: ofcourse it is, sorry i didnt mentioned it (or wrong).
Veneris vs Aj is a great match, and very competitive (I think),
due to Veneris' better fitness its very even because its a girl vs boy match,
so its just fine.

But, there is no mixed wrestling "action", you know? Just schoolgirlpins, but not any submission, a bit grappling but no real changes and more monotonies in the way of fighting.

is there any chance to meet them again?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-14, 19:07
Points: 1,147,525, Level: 100 Points: 1,147,525, Level: 100 Points: 1,147,525, Level: 100
Activity: 78.6% Activity: 78.6% Activity: 78.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 153,794 Times in 13,793 Posts

Lucrecia looks great and she seems to enjoy wrestling.Has she a wrestling background?
Old 12-Sep-14, 19:10
brach311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
MX-11: Lucrecia vs Peter

Preview clip: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This is Lucrecia's first match for Fight Pulse. She is 6' 0" tall and weighs 216 lbs. Not only does Lucrecia outweigh her opponent by more than 50 pounds, but she also knows how to use her weight to her advantage. You will see Peter gasping for air numerous times in this match as Lucrecia carefully puts her weight down on him to pin him to the mats. But Peter has a competitive spirit, and this match is not as one-sided as most would expect. Well, it isn't until he gets exhausted by the pressure that Lucrecia constantly brings onto him. The fight ends with a beautiful long victory pose. There are short interviews with the wrestlers before and after the match.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] or by clicking [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She is my favourite on your site so far. (can't believe she weighs that much!)

Do you plan on doing more videos with her?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-14, 14:28
obfusc9981

Zweig do you plan maybe do to match between David and Lucrecia?
Old 13-Sep-14, 15:10
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

Veneris is awesome! She has such a lovely smile and beautifully muscled body. it is really exciting watching her powerfully muscled body in action as those thick hard muscles bulge and the veins emerge. She really seems to enjoy aggressively using those muscles to overpower her opponents and she proudly flexes in victory. I get the sense that she is not so experienced in wrestling but makes up for it with sheer strength and aggressiveness.
The Following User Says Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-14, 01:10
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovanzi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lucrecia looks great and she seems to enjoy wrestling.Has she a wrestling background?
She does not have a wrestling background per se, but she has been doing wrestling sessions and training submission wrestling for 6 months now. She is getting better everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brach311 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you plan on doing more videos with her?
I have shot 4 more videos with her that are planned for release, 3 of which I shot today earlier.
2 of the 4 matches are mixed competitive, 1 of them with facesitting only rules. 2 are f/f both being competitive pins & submissions.
I will be releasing them one by one starting next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinny18 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Zweig do you plan maybe do to match between David and Lucrecia?
Nope. But I have other mixed matches for her.

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse