Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Who do you think is the strongest type of girl?
Soccer girl 26 17.45%
Volleyball girl 47 31.54%
Handball girl 25 16.78%
Martial arts girl 51 34.23%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-May-18, 21:14
Points: 2,926, Level: 22 Points: 2,926, Level: 22 Points: 2,926, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Who is stronger? Soccer girls, Volleyball girls, Handball girls or martial art gi

What about the tennis girls?? They surely possess strong arms and legs and too much stamina... There are some real strong as well as beautiful girls in tennis like sharapova, bouchard, kvitova, wozniacki
The Following User Says Thank You to WONDERGUY For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-18, 09:56
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Default Re: Who is stronger? Soccer girls, Volleyball girls, Handball girls or martial art gi

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERGUY [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What about the tennis girls?? They surely possess strong arms and legs and too much stamina... There are some real strong as well as beautiful girls in tennis like sharapova, bouchard, kvitova, wozniacki
The Following User Says Thank You to garcon55 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-18, 09:08
Points: 57,597, Level: 100 Points: 57,597, Level: 100 Points: 57,597, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottsville [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Girls that do cross fitting are very strong too.
Crossfit women are stronger than any listed here. I don't know of any Volleyball or Handball women that can pull over 400lbs like Brooke Wells.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-18, 09:30
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Curious about the rules in handball now!

Obviously, being in this forum I'm not against the idea of girls 'fighting' each other lol, but on the other hand being a fan of skill/intelligence in team based sports I'm sort of wondering what constitutes a foul and also why players don't seem to offload the ball to their team-mates much judging by the video, when they are being tackled!

I think Tiffany from DWW might have had a Handball background if I remember correctly.

For sure anyway, the girls playing it are tough and robust - a lot of footballers would go down clutching their faces nowadays if being tackled in that manner (although yes they would be fouls in football lol - soccer I mean obviously).

Makes sense that Crossfit girls would tend to be stronger, but of course it's not uncommon I think for wrestling girls (in the session world, and possibly even moreso in professional or olympic competition) to do crossfit or some other strength related exercises like lifting weights or resistance training or whatever. There's no real need for footballers (soccer players) to do it in my view, but not to say some don't or some coaches wouldn't encourage it and Blonde Amazon who is very big and strong was a soccer player I know for example.
Old 22-May-18, 13:39
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 23-May-18, 15:59
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Crossfit women are stronger than any listed here. I don't know of any Volleyball or Handball women that can pull over 400lbs like Brooke Wells.
Crossfit is a more of a hobby for rich people than a sport. I don't think you can really compare them to pro athletes in established sports like women volleyball and handball.

From what I heard, crossfit also has a lot of questionable methods and exercises. It's basically just a program to get a good looking body at a high risk of injury.

IMO when it comes to athletic abilities women pro handball players would give these crossfit women a lesson in humility. I would also favor them in a fight. I could be wrong though who knows.
Old 25-May-18, 04:24
Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Volleyball girls are typically the biggest, so they get my vote.

Overall, though, it's probably pretty even across the board. There are probably girls in each sport who could beat 90% of girls in each other sport, etc.

Soccer girls would be expected to be in the best shape cardiovascular-wise. If we're talking professionals, I think the volleyball pros would be the toughest matches considering the extra leverage their long legs would give them. They're also always incredibly fit at the highest level.

Martial Art girls is hard to say, because they would have an obvious technique advantage. I remember seeing matches between a girl versed in BJJ and, I believe Viktoria from DWW. The BJJ girl destroyed her because the technique advantage is so large, and she simply knows a ton of submissions that Viktoria didn't.

Personally, I don't find that all that sexy. I'd prefer to wrestle a pro/college volleyball player DWW style than roll with a really great female BJJ player.

Added after 11 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cardio and technique are more important than strength in all of the sports you listed.

That said, freestyle wrestlers probably are strongest of that group.

Wrestling involves most of the major muscle groups, and can require lifting an opponent off the ground.

It's been my dream since I developed this fetish to have a private match with a freestyle wrestler. I've been lucky enough to wrestle lots of different girls I've known, but where I'm from, girls very rarely wrestled, especially when I was in HS a decade and a half ago. These days it's a little more common. I look at the pictures in the hot freestyle wrestlers thread of the girls from Eastern Europe (Hungary, Belarus, etc) and just salivate. You guys who live in that area are so lucky that girls routinely participate in wrestling growing up. I'd book a trip but I doubt most of those girls end up offering sessions.

So, does anyone know of a really good former freestyle wrestler who offers sessions?

Last edited by ChristmasJones; 25-May-18 at 04:24.
Old 25-May-18, 18:47
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts

Combo of soccer and martial arts is the best

IMHO, this girl was also martial arts master as well - she's from police

Last edited by Blobfish; 25-May-18 at 18:56.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blobfish For This Useful Post: