Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Aug-18, 03:52
Points: 3,366, Level: 24 Points: 3,366, Level: 24 Points: 3,366, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Thought experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by avmd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Initially I was going to use chicken nuggets instead of big mac for the thought experiment.

Then I realize someone will probably not understand the point, and maybe ask "How many nuggets though? You can get a lot of nuggets for 100$!!"

so just big mac, whatever is in a big mac.
No. I don't want fries with that. Cheers.
Old 07-Aug-18, 05:07
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I pay the same for sessions now as I did 20 or so years ago, which is remarkable nominal price stability. Since there has been significant overall increase in general price levels in that time period, this shows that the price of sessions has been declining in real terms, probably due to supply increasing faster than demand.
Old 07-Aug-18, 20:02
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by avmd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
First, do you think I will do a city wide searches to get a survey of how many women are willing to wrestle with men? So that I can get.... what? Approval from an internet person who probably paid way too much for session? Like I said before, this thread is not about how I did it for 20$/hr. It is a discussion to show how illogical it is for, 100$ big mac in real life = customers go and pay 2$ in another restaurant(In-N-Out burger) YET, when there is a 450$ session in real life = customers don't go and look for 100$ sessions from someone else, but go and pay the 450$ and making it the norm.

A) Do you require evidence that there are a lot of women in the city? Y/N

B) Do you require evidence to know that there are a lot of women working minimum wage or even unemployed? Y/N

C) Do you require evidence to know that someone would wrestle with you if you pay them 10 times the salary? Y/N

These are rhetorical questions, they are made to let you know you don't need certainty in life for you to function.

Do you need evidence 100% proof that you don't get in a car accident today, in order to work? NO, you can just logically think about the chances and take the acceptable risk.

Do you need evidence 100% proof that you won't get stab by a lunatic during work today? NO, you can just logically think about the chances and take the acceptable risk.

You're saying that you get women to wrestle for $20, but you refuse to provide any supporting evidence for this claim.

You say there are tons of women willing to wrestle, but you provide zero evidence to show it.

Why did you start a thread if you can't prove your case?

Last edited by ClckwrkOra; 07-Aug-18 at 20:04. Reason: Fix typos.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-18, 23:16
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

The best rate I have paid for a session with a known provider is $8.30/hour. I booked her through a reputable agency and at the end, I felt I had gotten way more than I paid for.

The best rate I have paid for a session with a UTR is too low for publication. I won't name the model or the exact amount, but it was under $6/hour.

The best rate I have paid for a session with a complete unknown is $4.17/hour, plus tip.

There have also been numerous unpaid sessions as well, but those were normally special circumstances. Ultimately, it's up to each client and provider to negotiate the deals that work for them, but just because you paid $7/hour while I paid $4.17/hour does not mean you got "scammed". If you enjoyed yourself, life is good.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-18, 07:36
Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30
Last Achievements

So would you be able to share as to how you got sessions at those prices?

It would benefit all of us ��

Even if I could session for $40/hr I would do it so much more often. The only places I see online for sessions are sessiongirls and wb270, would be nicer if there were more options or girls. So how are you guys getting those rates?

Last edited by jaythefire666; 19-Dec-18 at 07:51.