Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Apr-14, 22:02
Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,949 Times in 255 Posts
Default Re: Pro - Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by calwrest [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks. It can take awhile. Some poses just fall into place, others can take a couple of hours. It's actually the lighting and shading that take the most time.

Because of the time it takes to do these, and my work schedule has been crazy this past month, I've not had a chance to post any new stuff...but I have been working on it!
Every thought of quitting your job and concentrating on pics for this site??? ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to benj1707 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-14, 13:53
Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,279 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by benj1707 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Every thought of quitting your job and concentrating on pics for this site??? ;-)
It'd probably pay about the same amount
The Following User Says Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-14, 12:54
Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,949 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by calwrest [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
it'd probably pay about the same amount
ouch!!!!!
Old 01-Jun-14, 18:33
Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dora and Jim decided to take a break from their first practice round. Both were a little hot and bothered by their interaction.

Dora, like Jim, had a sexual fascination with the scissor hold. She loved to apply the hold as well as be a prisoner within it. The intimacy of being near your opponent’s sex, or vice versa, while being held captive was a huge turn on.

As a little girl, Dora had a blow up punching bag clown that was about 4 feet tall, had a bright red nose, and sand at the base so that it always stood back up after you hit it. She would rough house and wrestle with it. As she neared puberty Dora’s wrestling with the clown became rougher. She would lock her legs around his head and squeeze as hard as she could to try and pop it.

One afternoon, while wrestling her clown, she rolled on the ground with it until she was on top. Her knees were clamped around its head and she began to bounce slightly up and down. It felt wonderful and she felt powerful. She pressed her knees together tighter and slid slightly up and down the clown’s neck. Within seconds she had her first orgasm. The blow-up clown was her favorite toy until she began wrestling boys.

Seeing the excitement in Jim’s shorts turned Dora’s attitude towards the American completely around. Obviously Jim had the same fetish as Dora and she wanted to explore that more. “Scho, you want to rest and do again?” Dora asked as she carefully picked herself off the mat... staring intently at Jim’s inflated trunks. Jim wasn’t that attracted to Dora at first. But this last round, and seeing Dora lying on the ground, with her massive breasts, thick core and muscular shapely legs, he was raring to go. “Sure!” was Jim’s quick reply.

Dora pointed over to the drinking fountain at the other side of the gym. “Go, drink…uno momento” as she jumped out of the ring to talk to her manager, Miguel. Dora started a fast paced discussion in Spanish with Miguel. Jim took a quick drink, while adjusting his semi-hardon and then walked over to the two to see what the next step was. Dora and Miguel were wrapping up there lively discussion …the last couple of words Jim was able to hear was something about noche …restaurante…lucha libre sexo. He understood the first part…he wasn't too sure about the last.

As Jim walked up Miguel turned to him and said “you good, you practice more. I leave and see you tomorrow at arena”. With that he turned away and walked out the gym door. Dora then turned to Jim, smiled, pointed to the ring and said “listo?” Jim shrugged not knowing what she meant. She smiled again and said “go, wrestle”. With that she turned and jumped up to the mat. Jim was close behind.

Dora enjoyed being a switch – dominant and dominated. For this next round she desired to be dominant and took charge. Jim barely got into the ring before Dora started her manhandling.

They met center ring and locked up. Dora was the aggressor, forcefully bending Jim's wrists in a power stuggle. Her upper body pushing aggressively against his stating her intent to domininate - breasts pressed tightly against his chest - her engorged nipples piercing through her Lastex wrestling attire. Their eyes locked on each other and Jim could see fiery passion within Dora's.
Her lower center of gravity, and slight weight advantage, gave her the upper hand. The first move was a camel clutch. Dora pulled back on Jim's chin so that his head was burried deep between her breasts. His cock was taking the brunt of the pressure.

Jim was able to roll out of the clutch, and excruciating pain, only to have Dora get him into a pedigree move.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

With Jim's face flat on the mat and Dora's knees compressing his skull, he wasn't too comfortable. Jim Slowly crawled to his knees, and then, with almost super human strength, broke Dora's arm hold. From there, still trapped between Dora's knees, Jim inched his way up to a kneeling position.

Dora, hanging on tight, was curious to see what Jim's next move was. Jim wasn't quite sure himself, but he knew he had to get to his feet. Struggling with Dora's dead weight clamped tightly to him he did make it to a standing position. Unfortunately it was unstable. Jim started to fall backwards towards the ropes. Dora instinctively bridged and caught the top rope. This stabilized the two, but didn't help Jim got out of his predicament.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 24-Jul-14, 18:07
Points: 60,801, Level: 100 Points: 60,801, Level: 100 Points: 60,801, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,128 Times in 409 Posts

More, please!
Old 18-Aug-14, 01:47
Last Achievements

Jim was finally successful getting Dora off the ropes. They landed and Jim quickly grabbed Dora by the waist.

A little concerned, Dora gritted her teeth expecting the worst...and it was. Jim quickly, and powerfully, threw Dora backwards.

...and perfected a German Suplex.

Dazed, Dora next found herself in a very comprising reverse cradle.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Jim was applying pressure not only to her hyper extended leg, but he was also pressing his forearm into her left breast quite painfully. Dora had to tap.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-19, 19:11
Last Achievements

I had a request to modernize the Dora Rope Scissors render...one of my favorites.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-21, 18:49
Last Achievements

Dora in an unusual pin - between the ropes! Jim wrestled his opponent into position and is now taking full advantage - giving her the "high hard one".

Found this move on DeviantArt and thought it was pretty cool to show in my storyline.
Attached Images
File Type: png Dora - Pinned between the ropes A.png (678.8 KB, 97 views)
File Type: png Dora - Pinned between the ropes D.png (645.6 KB, 96 views)
File Type: png Dora - Pinned between the ropes C.png (694.1 KB, 94 views)
File Type: png Dora - Pinned between the ropes E.png (421.6 KB, 97 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-21, 10:38
Points: 19,012, Level: 60 Points: 19,012, Level: 60 Points: 19,012, Level: 60
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,833 Times in 574 Posts

I am very jealous of your writing and artistic abilities. This series is superb. I have one question. Why did you call the above four pictures a pin? That is used for holding an opponent on the mats or canvas for a three count in pro wrestling. The first word that came to my mind was trapped. It seems minor and petty and probably worth ignoring, but I'm curious.
Thank you very much again for all your fantastic work and giving us these drawings and story line.
Old 04-Jan-21, 14:20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliebi001 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am very jealous of your writing and artistic abilities. This series is superb. I have one question. Why did you call the above four pictures a pin? That is used for holding an opponent on the mats or canvas for a three count in pro wrestling. The first word that came to my mind was trapped. It seems minor and petty and probably worth ignoring, but I'm curious.
Thank you very much again for all your fantastic work and giving us these drawings and story line.
Thanks for the compliment. As for "pin", I guess I used it in the literal form - McMillian Dictionary: ...hold someone firmly so they cannot move. Dora is not in a submission hold, but she's definitely not going anywhere. I've pinned girlfriends to the wall before...but we weren't wrestling
The Following User Says Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post: