Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jun-19, 15:07
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts
Default Re: Choked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers29 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had vanessa vilano on video. She actually held it too long. She put me out maybe 4 seconds but kept it on for at least 30 seconds. I think she thought my moving meant I was awake. I was out in seconds. Shes very strong. All the girls listed above, perfect sleeper. Didnt feel any pain
That seems intense. Did you have any after effects once she held it for that long? (Numbing hands/legs, headache, feeling like throwing up, etc)
Old 15-Jun-19, 22:22
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
30seconds WTF?

If you're after a KO and don't get KO'ed within 10s or less then the person who is applying it is doing something wrong
He said she knocked him out very quickly but didn't realize it and kept him in the hold. It's a good point though, if she's using a good locked-in rear choke with her arms she should stop after around 20 seconds, it practically never takes that long. Scissors are a lot harder to judge because there are so many variations, ways the legs might fit around the neck etc.
Old 15-Jun-19, 23:24
Points: 2,637, Level: 21 Points: 2,637, Level: 21 Points: 2,637, Level: 21
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

I was actually ok. Looking back at the video was crazy though because I tapped and you can see she got even tighter after i was out. When she let go,I was spitting bubbles and snoring.
Old 17-Jun-19, 06:19
Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,907 Times in 421 Posts

My gf choked me out for the first time couple weeks ago. She regularly puts me in a rnc and I always tap out. But this time we were wrestling in the kitchen and she jumped on my back and locked it in ... so I walked with her on my back over to the couch. As I sat down with her on me she tighten it up slightly and i went out like a light. It was perfect technique there was no throat compression and I can't even remember when I went out it was so fast! I woke up to her slapping me on the face and very scared and worried. She said I made a snoring sound and she thought i was just messing with her! What's crazy is when i awoke I felt like I had slept for 10 hrs ... I felt the endorphins as i awoke and I was like in a high. I also had a dream even tho I was only out 3 seconds. I felt rested and energized like I came out of rem sleep.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jwo321 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-19, 14:36
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwo321 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My gf choked me out for the first time couple weeks ago. She regularly puts me in a rnc and I always tap out. But this time we were wrestling in the kitchen and she jumped on my back and locked it in ... so I walked with her on my back over to the couch. As I sat down with her on me she tighten it up slightly and i went out like a light. It was perfect technique there was no throat compression and I can't even remember when I went out it was so fast! I woke up to her slapping me on the face and very scared and worried. She said I made a snoring sound and she thought i was just messing with her! What's crazy is when i awoke I felt like I had slept for 10 hrs ... I felt the endorphins as i awoke and I was like in a high. I also had a dream even tho I was only out 3 seconds. I felt rested and energized like I came out of rem sleep.
You just described what all of my knockouts have been like.
Old 18-Jun-19, 10:05
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

My girlfriend got me once to pass out in a guillotine choke. She is small (philippine) but the grip of her short arms is immidately tight as hanging in a rope. Normally its on the border to be choked but hurting as hell
Old 19-Jun-19, 14:14
Points: 5,906, Level: 32 Points: 5,906, Level: 32 Points: 5,906, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Getting choked is one of my favourite things. My own personal preference is with the hands. On my travels over the years, I've been lucky enough to get strangled unconscious by Jewell Marceau, Jolene Hexx, and Axa Jay. There is nothing like the experience of waking up having a beautiful face staring down at you. Of course, it's done safely (as possible), and these women know what they're doing. I'd love to add Goldie to that list, if I can ever afford the time and money for the flight.
Old 02-Jul-19, 14:30
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

I have currently taught a total of 4 women(who aren't in the scene, just ordinary women) on how to properly do a RNC KO. Some of the best things/guidelines I follow are

-To do it near a mirror. This is because it shows what may possibly be wrong with their technique, and how to adjust it better.

-If they decide to choke me with their right arm
*wrap their right arm around the sides of my neck

*Put the hand from their right arm, on the bicep

*Take the other arm and put it behind my head

*Once that standard RNC position is set, I tell them to lift up their shoulders as high as possible, while squeezing the sides of my neck as hard as they can.

Usually with these guidelines, it's what helped them to KO me the best.Here are some other things to note(these strictly apply to me and my experiences)

1. Standing RNC is the easiest and most painless way to KO

2. A sitting down RNC where I'm sitting on the bed, and they are on their knees, is another easy and most painless way to KO. Also helps if I'm sitting on the edge of the bed

3. A knockout where I am sitting on a chair and they are behind me is another good way

4. The RNC position where they wrap both of their legs around my body and put their arms around my neck(laying down) has been the most difficult way to KO me. Something about this RNC position that makes it really painful.

A bit of a story, but in my first session with kordelia, who is a veteran, her RNC was very painful. She ko'd me easily in reverse scissors and figure 4
, but for some reason the RNC felt extremely painful.

However, the next time I saw her, I followed the guidelines above, and with just a simple adjustment to her technique, along with a mirror, she ko'd me easy in her arms. No pain.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 02-Jul-19 at 23:34.
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post: