Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Old 10-Nov-14, 17:57
Points: 9,684, Level: 42 Points: 9,684, Level: 42 Points: 9,684, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Back of the line, or else!

As usual, the lunch lines were very long and very slow. The tall William Cooper was in his final year at the school. Approaching the queue,he spotted some of his mates chatting and laughing near the front, so he went over to join them whilst also cutting in ahead of most of the queue. Of course, most were younger and much smaller than him so it didn't matter that they had to wait even longer with every older boy that pushed in, including William. He didn't even have a passing thought for the others, and they never seemed to complain which to him meant that they didn't mind. However, this time somebody did complain: Harriet.

Standing about 5ft 2in tall, Harriet had a stern look on her round, freckled face.
"Excuse me, but I'm fairly sure that you just pushed in"
Harriet had to reach up high to tap the boy on the shoulder. Looking down indifferently, William notice that it was a small girl with dark hair styled in a full fringe and ponytail and therefore took no notice.
"Shut up, Dora the Explorer", he said before turning again to continue his chat.
Hey! Get to the back now!"
Harriet was adamant. By now, some of William's friends had begun to notice the commotion and were apparently very amused.
"Go on then, Coops!" one jeered, "To the back, do as you're told!"
"Oh shut it, Alex.."
Harriet cleverly took her oppertunity as the queue was moving forward: she took a dart to the left and then slotted herself neatly between William and the group of boys ahead. She stuck out her tounge.
"Haha! Coops is getting mugged off by a girl" another boy shouted.
Infuriated now, William used his arm to try and lever the girl away and then pull himself back in position, but he was met with surprising resistance. Harriet was not by any means fat, but her bones had some meat to them and her frame stood firm. As the queue again moved, he attempted the same manouver as Harriet had previously, except this time the person in front was alert and reacted. Will found himself being blocked off the spot in the line by Harriet's outstretched arm as she quickly nabbed his clip-on tie. She calmly then closed the gap between her and the boy infront and held the tie close to her.
"Hey don't be fucking stupid, give the tie back now"
The boys in front were now chuckling outrageously at how their friend was getting bullied out of hi place on the queue by a girl.
"How does it feel, Coops?" Harriet was taunting him now.

William was now enraged. He reached for the tie but she was too quick and pulled it downward at the last second. This happened again and again for about 10 seconds and Will was losing his cool. Angered by her smirking little face, laughing friends and damaged reputation, he was quicker with this last grab and caught a firm grip on the short clip-on. Beginning to pull, William expected to be able to grab it out of her hand easily, but she did not budge. His two hands couldn't budge her one as she put the other one on her hip, smiled and raised an eyebrow. Will's face reddened. He didn't want to get into a full tug of war with this girl with the others watching, so Will accepted defeat.
"Look, we're at the front now and I'm behind you, give me my tie back yeah or there will be big trouble"
Harriet had won and her body language and expression showed it. Will was embarrased, he could not let this happen again.

potting her a minute later outside the cafeteria, Will rushed over. With a push, he ushered her round the corner and behind the English blocks where nobody ever goes.
"What do you want dickhead"
"Don't try that on me again" Will said, intimidatingly moving in closer to the small girl who was taking small steps backward, "Just because you're a girl don't think I won't hurt you, little bitch"
Harriet's gaze never once left his face and she showed no sign of fear. Will took another step and then, suddenly she stepped in and punched him hard in the stomach. In shock, the boy doubled over and Harriet put her right arm round his head and squeezed tightly. Sensing trouble, Will tried to wiggle free but failed, her grip was a s strong as a viper and he was starting to struggle to breathe.. To his surprise, Harriet then began to say something strange.
"So this is me, and I've got Will Cooper in a headlock nice and secure."
"What are you doing bitch!"
"Oh, just recording this gold for the world to see"
Will was now utterly, utterly furious. He wrapped his arms around her waist and started to push her back to the wall which was around 10 meters away. Harriet's strong legs surprisingly managed to almost counteract the force to the point that the pair were only moving backwards at a snail's pace.

After almost a minute of slow pushing, the two had almost reached the wall. Harriet had secretly loosened her grip by now to avoid William passing out. She was done with the video and so now had her second had free to manouver Will. Spinning him round by his head, she pushed Will's torso into the wall and let go so he came crashing down in a heap gasping for breath. Harriet now straddled the boy, putting his face inbetween her firm thighs and bending her lower legs o as to crush William's arms inbetween. Another selfie with him in shot should do it.
"You fucking bitch"
"You fucking line pushing, girl intimidating bastard, weak bastard"
"I'm not weak"
"Oh yeah?" Harriet said, looking down...
It was summer, so Harriet was naturally wearing a skirt.
"Oww!"
Will's entire face stung from where he had just been slapped.
"Don't you dare ever look where I think you just looked"
"You'll pay for this you asshole" Will spat.
"That's not how to respond when you've just been naughty, is it. You are to say, 'Yes Mistress Harriet'".
"And why would I say that?" The boy retorted.
"Two reasons" Harriet said as she then squeezed Will's red face, tired from the continuous struggling, "That squeeze is number one, number two is that if you don't I will be sending the video I took out to the whole school for everyone to see"
Will was silent now, the realisation on his face obvious despite the pain it showed also.
"And what's more, you're coming round my house tonight, otherwise that video will spread like wildfire"
William gulped.
"We're going to have lots of fun, just you try and fight back."

TO BE CONTINUED
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RevelationDay For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-14, 16:27
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Default Re: Back of the line, or else!

Oh, I can't wait to see what happens next.
The Following User Says Thank You to dragoness' wrestling fan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-14, 22:12
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness' wrestling fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh, I can't wait to see what happens next.
I was thinking that he goes round that night with a plan to delete the video/photos from her phone and the whole time she dominates him and teases the phone. Sometimes he gets close to the phone and fights her off, but she always comes back and controlls him. I think he should get a little aroused too. Sound good?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RevelationDay For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-14, 05:14
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationDay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was thinking that he goes round that night with a plan to delete the video/photos from her phone and the whole time she dominates him and teases the phone. Sometimes he gets close to the phone and fights her off, but she always comes back and controlls him. I think he should get a little aroused too. Sound good?

Sounds good to me! Dude. Please keep it going.
Old 12-Nov-14, 09:39
Points: 8,163, Level: 38 Points: 8,163, Level: 38 Points: 8,163, Level: 38
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Excellent start! I hope she ties him up on her bed and sits on his face with her skirt on...
Old 12-Nov-14, 23:31
Last Achievements

Doing as he was told, William Cooper arrived at Harriet's house that very night. He could see there were no cars in the driveway as he approached the door and he was greeted by Harriet's broad, cheeky smile.
"I'm home alone for the night, lucky you, we can have some fun"
Will looked the girl up and down: Harriet was still in her sports clothes from the end of school. She was wearing a tight white t-shirt and a very short lycra skirt which showed off her toned legs which Will had felt the full force of earlier. However, Will needed to focus and so he pulled his eyes upward to look at her. He needed to get that phone quick and delete the embarrasing videos of him.
"Look, no more games okay, I don't want to fight you, if I were you I'd give me your phone now to avoid getting hurt" said Will.
"That's exactly the plan, fight me". Harriet winked at him, then grabbed her phone from her pocket and waved it in the air before shooting upstairs. Quickly chasing her, Will noticed that from this angle he could see a decent part of her ass with a skirt that short. Maybe he should milk this a while, he thought.

Meanwhile, the girl was hidden behind the propped open door to her room. Harriet knew that it wold be hard to beat Will in a straight fight, so she had to use her clever wits to gain an advantage. After all, she had nothing to lose and just wanted to see what she was capable of after her anger in the day had lead her to do things she didn't believe she could have.

Will came rushing in and stopped just short of the large, pink double bed and called out for her. Leaping from behind the door, Harriet pushed him from behind. He used his hands to break is fall on the edge of the bed, but before he knew it his right arm was swept away and along with a strong shoulder barge in the side, Will lost his balance and spun onto his back and came crashing down on the middle of the bed. Crashing down on top of him came Harriet, who managed to grab both of Will's flailing arms and used her body weight to push them down onto the bed. Spreading her legs, she hooked her feet around his and was sitting on his stomach pinning his arms. The older and larger boy was furious at how easily and quickly she had got him into a similar position to last time. He kept trying to bring his arms up, but Harriet did well to shift her body weight at the right times to keep him pinned down. Teeth habitually biting her lips, eyebrows furrowed, Harriet's face was a picture of concentration as she carefully calculated and countered each and every one of Will's seemingly feeble attempts at freedom. In comparison, Will was flustered and red as he looked at her and he couldn't help feeling a little aroused at the ease and fluidity of her movements using her weight and position perfectly.

Will started to tire and Harriet seemed to have good control of proceedings thus far. Confidence boosted, she took one of Will's arms and placed it underneath her left hand leaving her right free and hoping she'd be able to keep him pinned with just one hand. Then the teasing started. She held the phone inches away from his sweat drenched nose.
"No password, so you're free to delete the videos if you want, look the phone's right here, come and get it.."
"You little whore"
Disgusted, Harriet smacked the naughty boy round the cheek with her phone.
"It is MISTRESS HARRIET to you" she demanded.
"Oh fuck off" Will retorted.
The girl opened her mouth wide in mock surprise. How dare he. She slowly placed the phone on his chest and raised her hand ready for a slap.
Will couldn't believe he had to say this, but he did.
"I mean, yes, Mistress Harriet..."

William was utterly bewildered. And to his further annoyance, his erection was now getting bigger. So big in fact, that with the angle she was holding him at, Will's penis touched Harriet's breast. A look of realisation crept on to Harriet's face as she smiled a big smile.
"Oh so you do like this then... Well, we certainly will have some fun won't we"
Her head filled with plans of how to exploit the boy's attraction to her and she would love every minute of it. However, she knew she couldn't get too confident because, at any moment, Will could grab the phone and they both knew that if she allowed him to gain the upper hand, it would be hard for her to get it back.

TO BE CONTINUED. p.s, James I am looking to incorporate your suggestion later on in the story.

Last edited by RevelationDay; 12-Nov-14 at 23:33. Reason: P.S
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RevelationDay For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-14, 08:32
Last Achievements

Enjoying this!
Old 13-Nov-14, 21:35
Last Achievements

Thanks for all the positive feedback, this is my first story and I didn't know how it would be received.
Old 04-Dec-14, 19:31
Last Achievements

Harriet was getting bored in this position and she wanted to test her ability a bit more. Easing the pressure of her hand, Will quickly took the oppertunity and sat up sharply, throwing Harriet back onto the bed. Quickly, the boy lunged for the phone which she clasped tightly in her right hand. She was too quick. Diving out to the left, she avoided Will's clumsly swipe deftly. As she stood up onto the bed, ,Will was still on his hands and knees. She pushed him in the side with her bare, sweaty feet and he fell to the floor.

He was very tired at this point, so he wasn't able to sprig back up quickly. Trying to get up again, he found again that Harriet pushed him down. Exhausted and disheartened, Will tried a third to pull himself up but again was foiled by Harriet who was putting in minimal effort but still managing to keep him down. Will felt frustrated and powerless, he just couldn't seem to get up and fight this dumb girl fair and square. All his limbs felt weak and useless as they struggled to hold him in a crawling position. He kept being kicked over like he was made of paper.

Harriet tired quickly of this and thought it would be hilarious to ride Will like a donkey. She straddled his back and Will supported her weight. Pulling his sweatpants down she spanked him with her tiny hand so hard it left a red mark instantly.
"Yee Haw!" shouted Harriet in jubilation.
In shock and pain, Will reared up like a horse, much to Harriet's further delight. However, he kept going up and managed to get to his feet with the girl clinging on round his neck, her feet dangling by his knees. Will pulled her up with his arms so her body bent around his shoulder at the hip. He had her now. Will grabbed her arms to stop her from punching him and tried to rip the phone from her hands but Harriet's grip was as tight as a viper. Suddenly, Harriet began to push her hands into Will's chest, who quickly reacted and resisted the force. This was exactly what Harriet wanted as she pushed off his chest managed to get one leg over his head. Squeezing his neck between her thighs, Will had to let go of her hands and she put all her body weight forward and yelled "Timber!!" as Will toppled off balance and crashed down onto the bed. Harriet now had him in a reverse headscissor, both of them lying on their fronts facing the same way, but Harriet had her thighs wrapped tightly around his neck and her feet dangled above his back. Will thrashed and kicked, coughed and choked, forcing the smiling Harriet to ease the squeeze just a little bit. Clutching at Harriet's strong thighs, Will attempted to pry them apart but got nowhere; the girl simply had to apply a little more resistant pressure to make all his efforts futile. He wasn't getting out of this one fast. From this position, Will could see right up Harriet's short skirt from a distance of only a few centimeters. Harriet shuffled up so Will's face ws fully into her skirt and right next to her pink underwear.
"Bet you've never been this close to a pussy have you?" Harriet teased.

She twisted her torso a bit whilst keeping her legs still and reached out to grab a large chunk of Will's blonde hair. Shoving his head up further into her skirt, she laughed as Will's face hit her underwear. Harriet kept mashing his face into her as the boy groaned in pain and sheer bewilderment. He didn't know whether to be distraught at how easily he was being controlled and dominated by this girl or to be pleased that he was having his face shoved into her pussy.

TO BE CONTINUED.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RevelationDay For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-14, 10:12
Last Achievements

Great story! More facesitting in her pink panties please ;-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:

Tags
schoolgirl, schoolgirl pin, strong, younger