Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 04-Nov-15, 21:45
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Nominated Star Anna M Strong reviews

Session review of Anna M Strong, Florence, November 3

As always, there are some pics of the lady at the end of this review. I STRONGLY recommend you to see those before reading the rest just because, now more than ever, you must know what I'm talking about. Dear mates, this is ABSOLUTELY the strongest lady I've ever met ! No way ! She is not tall (165 cm/5'4 feet) but, yep, there are 75 kg/165 lbs on that body Moreover, trust me, once you are in front of her, she is bulker and thicker than the way she looks on pics (guys, this is NOT the common appreciation, NOT the ready-made phrase, it's true at 100% !!!). Indeed, I'm quite "disappointed" about my shots: I'm not a photographer and the lights weren't good in the room at that hour but she seems to be the 3/4 of how she really is (in particular about quads and chest) ! It's not a way of saying !
First of all, a bunch of thanks for her big availability: due my job, I had some issues to have a session during this week and she agreed to meet me at 10:30 p.m... If this is not "goodwill" However, since she opened the door we started to laugh watching each other and we kept going till the end of the session for several reasons and arguments. She even had to take a break from the conversation because her jaw was hurting for the excessive smiling (I'm not kidding you, ask her !).
Just for understanding at all, I booked one hour but we did "click" so much under all points of view that we started at 10:30 p.m and I left the room at 1:00 a.m ! 2 hours and half !!! In the first 5 minutes I checked her general shape and my hands will be grateful to me for long time ! She's hard from the toes to the neck but, at the same time, her skin gives you an unexpected silk effect. Right after, I tested her strengh for 10 minutes: fingers'crossing/mercy game, armwrestling... I can completely understand why she has never been beaten She has huge forearms, solid wrists and strong hands. Never seen nothing of similar on a lady. Moreover, with her short levers everything is amplified. No problem for the mercy game (let's say that I had to use my 50% of power) but had to switch up to 70ish % on armwresting... Never happened to me... You have to try it with her ! And, yes, I repeat, I understand why she was totally undefeated till yesterday ! The most funny thing was her reaction: her eyes started to shine and she told me "wow - 5 seconds smiling- what do you eat ? - 5 seconds smiling - "I can't believe" - 5 seconds smiling - "I'm not used to this... I think I had to pay you for not having this session when I opened the door". Then we tried some wrestling for 15 minutes: she never made me tap and I was in control for the entire time (I even flipped her 165 lbs upside down a couple of times) but, believe me, if you give her an advantage (for example allowing her to lock her arms around your head) the situation becomes pretty tough. I mean, I still was able to ascape prying her holds but had to use not less than my 90% ! Again, you must try that with her. If I have to be sincere at all, the stamina is her limit: she had to stop a couple of times for resting and drinking while I was still comfortable but that's just the logical result of my 360º training style (instead, she's a pure bodybuilder/powerlifter). As far as her scissors, I resisted to all her front ones (but near to tap) and had to surrender to her reverse... Her glutes and thighs can make real damanges dudes. Once more, she was mesmerized that I didn't tap to her front scissors and that she had to push so hard with her reverse ones. She told me that she usually needs the half of her power for an instant tap. My answer ? "There is always a first time dear" tickling her nose with my finger while my head was still in her crotch

Anyway, another great aspect (if not the main one) of this session was her overall sensuality: damn, this girl ! I'm not going to describe the details just because I don't think it would be polite and respectful for her but I've never tried a such experience in my entire life. Just a little advice: bring a pill of "Valium" with you and swallow it 5 minutes before she undresses. Once again, you must try to understand what I mean, there aren't proper words for this session. She has an awesome body, she fully knows her own stuff and she knows how to lead the session !

Everybody here knows that I'm not a "wide-mouth" guy. You may not agree with me about some points but if I say something, you know that's a sincere-objective view. Anyway and anyhow. Well, even if I had great experiences with all the other ladies, she's now the nº1 on my list... If you guys want a strong experience, just book her. Don't hesitate. She's COMPLETELY "approved" by Bulldozer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Anna01.jpg (1.39 MB, 698 views)
File Type: jpg Anna02.jpg (1.42 MB, 668 views)
File Type: jpg Anna03.jpg (1.41 MB, 468 views)
Old 04-Nov-15, 22:23
Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts
Default Re: Session review of Anna M Strong, Florence, November 3

Glad to hear you had an excellent time with her. It's too bad she doesn't travel more. It's also too bad her stamina is a mark against her (though she might have less of an issue there with me as you since you're quite larger), the 1 thing I can do with even highly trained grapplers is make them work for a while until they have me perfectly trapped with something. Also I'd try to arrange things beforehand so she had things with which to demonstrate her strongwoman talents (weights, bars, pans).
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-15, 11:29
Points: 11,993, Level: 47 Points: 11,993, Level: 47 Points: 11,993, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Damn I fucking knew it when I posted on some topic that you have a great lady in your neighbour Just seeing those lifts on her wb270 profile tells you everything!

As always awesome review from you man can't wait to jump to Italy as soon as possible and try her!
The Following User Says Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-15, 16:26
Points: 6,378, Level: 34 Points: 6,378, Level: 34 Points: 6,378, Level: 34
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

thanks dude...great review.
I am glad she will be in my neck of the woods in a few weeks ;-)
Old 06-Nov-15, 10:08
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
thanks dude...great review.
I am glad she will be in my neck of the woods in a few weeks ;-)
So book her ! Don't wait !
Moreover, I forgot to say in my review that she has also a sweet, feminine voice (absolutely NOT that deep, intense one that you might expect !)
Old 01-Dec-15, 08:51
Points: 3,661, Level: 25 Points: 3,661, Level: 25 Points: 3,661, Level: 25
Last Achievements

i agree with bulldozer1986 iv had a couple sessions with anna and she is very feminine yet very dominate. my kind of combination. i cant believe you didn't tap thats amazing ahah. i was screaming and tapping the whole session and she told me she just trained legs. i guess i don't have much of a pain threshold
Old 01-Dec-15, 21:32
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny08 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i agree with bulldozer1986 iv had a couple sessions with anna and she is very feminine yet very dominate. my kind of combination. i cant believe you didn't tap thats amazing ahah. i was screaming and tapping the whole session and she told me she just trained legs. i guess i don't have much of a pain threshold
Yes, the pain threshold matters a lot.
As I said, she was very surprised and mesmerized of Bulldozer
I'm glad you've enjoied your time with her, she is a real "deal" !
Old 06-Nov-16, 19:02
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I'm gonna see her again next week... She has the best shape ever !
Btw, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 11-Nov-16, 20:10
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

So guys, this is just an edit of my previous review of Anna because this time our session went in a total "sensual" way. Yes, we tried some tests of strength at the beginning (armwrestling, mercy-game, lifts...) but the most part was like a, so to speak, sweet meeting.
Anyway, I wanna be so direct: if you have never seen her, this is THE time !!! She has the best shape ever. More muscular and thick than the last time (and she was already big and toned). In particular she has built up great thighs and glutes (no way, I can't describe her butt by words, you just have to see and touch it !). Now, more than ever, she probably is one of the top strongest girls around. As you know, I've met Jana recently and I can assure you that they are almost on the same level. Moreover, she has "developed" an increasing pleasure in submitting guys. Don't misunderstand me, she always had that feature but she admitted to me that now making guys her toys has become really fun, in particular if they have a big ego and confidence
By the way, she told me that right before our session she totally crushed an arrogant/cocky client and she even obliged him to wear an apron with written on "I'm just good at cooking"

P.S Sorry guys if I haven't shot her some pics (as I always do in my sessions) but, believe me, taking pics was the last thing that could come to my mind this time !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-16, 20:46
Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: Anna M Strong reviews

Hey guys I've just had a session with Anna.

I've already sessioned with 6 girls and I always wondered: what if we really fought, each of us giving 100%, a fight for life and death. Would that girl beat me? All the wrestlers outwrestled me, but I wasn't certain that they could kill me if I fought 100%.

With Anna the answer is very, very clear. Had she wanted to, she would have killed me. No matter how hard i would have fought. She's the strongest woman I've ever met and felt. She crushed me in armwrestling in both hands like no other woman. Usually I get beat easily in the right hand, but I put up a good fight in the left hand. She simply slammed my left hand to the table.

You have to be carfeul when you ask her to dominate hard- she can go Hard core.

I already told you about the iPhone code challenge that I do- I ask the girls to play an investigator and try to extract the iPhone code from me. With Sheila rock it took about 20 minutes of thourugh beating (although I was high with her so guess my pain threshold increased ), Bora did it within the scissor hold. Anna scissored me 30% strength released and threatened that if I give the wrong code she'll increase the pressure. That was enough for me. her scissors can literally kill a human being.

Anna is super sexy, she's a lovely person and when you ask her to go hard core she does it. I was making sounds I couldn't believe possible. Very responsive to emails, has excellent English and great to talk to.

Very highly recommended.

On a note I have begun session wrestling with girls a year ago and so far wrestled 7 girls including Anna.So far no disappointments, these girls really work hard for their money and i adore them. An Expensive hobby, right but I love it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post: