Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jan-17, 16:30
Points: 3,458, Level: 24 Points: 3,458, Level: 24 Points: 3,458, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Neighbour's Daughter

Here is my first story I have posted here. Hope you like it.
Please message me if you would like me to write a story for you (any ideas considered).
This story will continue so comment on what moves you want to see Nina learn next!

Neighbour’s Daughter

My name is Rich and I am 19 years old. I first got interested in pro wrestling watching it on television, and then as I got older started watching more on the internet, I discovered mixed wrestling matches and submission style wrestling.
I live in the UK where my next door neighbour is a 35 year old single mum called Lisa, who also has a 14 year old daughter called Nina. I have babysat Nina since she was 11 when her mother first moved in. To me Nina has always been like a little sister I never had, and who also has started to share my love of wrestling. We often watch matches on the internet or television, no death matches or anything too violent, just submission or pro style matches. Recently I have shown her mixed matches which she has enjoyed and even has mentioned that she would love to learn pro wrestling. We have often had fun fight sessions, which sometimes Lisa has watched us, laughing at her daughter as she has tried to overpower me.

One afternoon this summer, Lisa called around and asked if I could look after Nina as she had go to out shopping and to visit her dentist for a few hours. I agreed and went in the back door as Lisa left in her car. I called out to Nina who came running downstairs. “Oh hi Rich” she said. “Hi Nina” I replied. It was a very hot August afternoon, so I was dressed in a pair of shorts and red Liverpool Football Club T shirt. Nina wore a pair of white long shorts and white T shirt, her light brown hair was loose reaching just above her shoulders. “What you up to?” I asked, “Ah nothing really just bored” she said shrugging her shoulders. I suggested we could watch wrestling as in fact her mother Lisa had disturbed me while I was watching a mixed pro wrestling match on YouTube. Nina replied “Hey cool, can you watch it again from the beginning so I can see it too?” The match was normal pro wrestling, nothing kinky so I agreed. “My PC is in my room” Nina said, nodding her head in the direction of the stairs. “You don’t have a PC downstairs?” I asked, “No only Mum’s laptop but she has stopped me from using it and put a password on it, so I can only use mine”. I followed Nina to her room where her PC was on a wooden desk beside her bed. Her room was big, but was a mess with some clothes scattered about on the floor. Nina switched the PC on and sat down in the chair while I pulled up a small stool beside her.
I found the match on YouTube and we watched all 10 minutes of it. A blonde girl aged about 25 was slowly being worked over with many different moves by a dark long haired muscular guy aged about 35. The matched included bear hugs, sleepers, camel clutches, abdominal stretches, body slams, torture racks, wrist and ankle locks and featured the girl’s arm being targeted with knee and leg drops, even a headbut. After the match Nina said she thought the girl would have fought back more, but I told her it was mostly scripted like that.
Suddenly Nina surprised me by saying that she wanted me to show her how to do some of those moves. I was excited by the idea as I always wanted to try some of those moves on Nina before in our fun fights but thought that they would be too much for her to take. “OK Nina so you are saying you want me to wrestle you with real holds?” Nina smiled and nodded “Yes love to do that!” she said “If you get out of my room for a sec I will change into my fight outfit”. I left Nina in her room waiting outside wondering what she meant, by her outfit.
After about 5 minutes she called me in. Nina stood in the middle of the room, at 5 feet tall, standing barefoot; her legs were bare up to her thighs where she wore a pair of denim shorts. On her upper body she wore a black sleeveless crop top with “Bad Girl” written in silver across her chest, with her stomach exposed. She had tied her hair into a ponytail with a pink ribbon, while her gold stud earrings shone in her ears. Round her neck she wore a gold dolphin on a sparkling gold chain. “Wow Nina I love your outfit. You are the Bad Girl then?” Nina laughed “Yeah I saw the top and thought that’s a good name for me as a wrestler. Do you think this outfit is OK then?” she asked “Sure really nice” I said. As I moved closer I then recognised her necklace, “Hey that’s the dolphin necklace I bought you for your birthday isn’t it?” I said. “Yes that’s right Rich I love it” she said holding it in her hands. “You going to fight me as you are?” Nina said. “No” I said “Hang on”. I pulled my trainers off my feet and took my socks off. I pulled my football shirt off as I saw myself in Nina’s full length mirror on her wall, standing at 5 foot 6 inches tall. Now just wearing my shorts I admired my six pack stomach and large dragon tattoo which ran from left shoulder down to my left nipple on my chest. As I turned my silver curb chain around my neck flashed in the light and my diamond stud earring in my left ear shone as I then turned to face Nina as I threw my shirt down on the floor. “Wow you have got some muscles Rich” Nina said. “I have always loved your dragon tattoo, I wanna get one done like that when I’m older” she said.
“Cool thanks. Right OK” I said pushing some clothes to one side on the floor to make some room, “What moves do you want to try first?” I said. “You decide” Nina said. I move towards her and bent down grabbing her around the waist. I quickly lifted her off her feet and pulled her up. I pulled her close towards me, tightening my grip as I did so getting her in a bear hug. Nina gasped as I lifted her higher, her head now level with my shoulder. “Get ready for a squeezing in my bear hug” I said as I squeezed my arms tighter around Nina’s waist. Nina gasped as I increased the pressure, her legs began to wrap around my waist to stop herself slipping. I moved my arms up further so they were around her ribs as I squeezed even harder. I wanted her to feel how tough I could be. Nina’s legs gripped my waist tighter as she tried herself to inflict some pressure on me. I squeezed harder almost expecting to hear one of her ribs break. “How much can you take Nina?” I asked as I released my grip slightly then gave another really hard squeeze. Nina cried out “Aaaaaarrrggghh” as she threw her head back closing her bright blue eyes, before her forehead rested on my bare shoulder. “Hurting is it?” I said taunting her as I squeezed as hard as I could “Aaaaarrrrrrggghhhhooo” Nina cried out, shaking her head slowly side to side on my shoulder. I rested my face in her hair as I released my grip then gave a final squeeze as her whole body jerked in pain from my grip. “Do you give?” I asked. Nina gave a painful moan “Yeeeess”. I walked her over to her bed and slowly lowered herself down on to it. Nina rubbed her back. “Wow you really hurt me hard” she said, “You wanted to learn how to wrestle” I said.
Nina sat up “OK I’m tougher than you think. What’s next?” I was surprised at Nina’s endurance and took hold of her arm pulling her to her feet. “Ok lay on your stomach on the floor” I said. Nina did this not knowing what I was going to do. I sat down towards the bottom of her back and then wrapped both my hand together around her tiny chin. Slowly I pulled back, raising her head and neck off the floor in a camel clutch. “OK this is the camel clutch” I said. Nina muttered something into my hands which covered her mouth. “What?” I said, moving my hands a little to allow her to speak, “I said it’s not too bad!” she said. “Ok really?” I said as I pulled harder back on her chin, her neck and part of her chest now raised off the floor. I looked the mirror into which Nina was facing. I looked good sitting on her back, my six pack exposed and Nina’s face in a grimace, my hands around her chin and mouth. As I pulled harder Nina’s cries were muffled by my hands as I slowly started to rock myself back and forth on her back adding just a little more pressure as I watched the gold dolphin hung on the chain around her neck shining as it swung back and forth under Nina’s chin. “Want to give?” I asked Nina, moving my hands off her mouth “No no no arrrrgggh” she groaned. “OK” I simply said as I was getting bored with this move.
I released the hold slightly allowing Nina’s face to touch the carpet, but with my hands still firmly on her chin. Keeping my right hand on her chin I took hold of her ponytail with my left hand, turning her head to one side. I slowly cranked her head to one side in a neck breaker. I pulled on her chin sideways, then held the back of her head on my left hand twisting her head and neck. “How’s that then Nina?” Nina moaned “Your gonna break my neck if you do this Arrrrggghh” she groaned as I felt I could not twist any further without doing serious damage which was not my aim. “For the third submission do you wanna give?” Nina muttered no as one of my fingers slipped between her lips which she bit. “Awww” I yelled as Nina sharp teeth sank into my finger. “Biting is not allowed!” I said still holding her head and neck twisted tightly to her right side. I looked down at her face, with her blue eyes, on her neck her gold chain sparkling. “If you can bit so can I” I said as I saw her ear and gold stud earring shining. Cruelly I bent my head down and took the top of her ear on my mouth. Very softly I bite the top of her ear enough to cause a little pain. Nina gave a yelp in pain as I pulled her ear from my mouth and whispered “Give up now?” Nina had no choice but to say “Yes yes ok”.
I got up off her and helped her to her feet. “My neck hurts now” she said slowly moving her head from one side to another then rolling it around her shoulders. “It will loosen up” I said. “Well wrestling is tough, but it’s great that you are teaching me Rich”. Nina said. “Thanks it was fun. Do you want me to show you any more moves now?” I said. “Yes lots more just let me have a little break for 5 minutes” Nina said.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rich75 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-17, 22:12
Points: 2,532, Level: 20 Points: 2,532, Level: 20 Points: 2,532, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Default Re: Neighbour's Daughter

I like this one any plans to add more?
Old 21-Jan-17, 12:37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by civpl [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like this one any plans to add more?
Thanks, yes I will love to continue this story. If you have any ideas or moves you would like to see private message me, or also if there is a type of story you like I can write one for you.
Old 22-Jan-17, 06:56
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

do you have any sexy pictures of your neighbours daughter?
Old 22-Jan-17, 16:29
Last Achievements

Default Neighbour's Daughter Final Part

Both Nina and I had a rest after our first round of me teaching her wrestling moves, and as it was towards the end of summer, it was a hot day. I had broken into a sweat on my face and upper body. I looked at Nina who was drinking water from a bottle. Her face was red, forehead was sweating and her stomach which was exposed by her black cropped top also wet with sweat. “You OK to show you some more” I said as she put the bottle down, “Sure let’s do it”. Nina stood up and walked towards me. “Right I’ll show you a full nelson”, as I walked behind her. I put my arms up under her armpits then moved my arms up the slipped both hands behind Nina’s head. Locking my hands together on the back of her head I pushed her head forward and down. Nina struggled a little, “Aaaarrrghh tough hold!” she said as I moved my hands lower sliding over her soft brown hair down to rest on the back of her neck onto her gold chain. “How’s that?” I said to Nina as she struggled to twist about trying a way to escape the hold. “I can’t move out of it” she said as I laughed. I slowly sank to my knees on the floor with Nina still held in the full nelson. Now feeling mean and violent I started to push my right knee into the middle of Nina’s back. Nina moved uncomfortably as I pushed harder with the knee into her spine. “Ooooww that hurts a bit” she said. “Really?” I said as slowly got onto just one knee then took my right knee away from Nina’s back. I then suddenly rammed it forward into Nina’s back, making her body jolt. “Aaarrghh” she yelled “Your supposed to be showing me the moves not hurting me” she complained. “I have to do both and show you what real wrestling is if you wanna fight against other girls or guys”. I released my hands from behind her head then slipped them around her chin. I stood up then just drove my right knee hard into the middle of Nina’s back like a battering ram. Nina’s body shot forward on the carpet as my knee hit hard into her as she let out a loud cry of pain. “What you doing to me?” she groaned, “I got to show you the hard bit”, I said smiling. I pushed my knee forward into her back as I pulled back more on her chin. I stood up and then did it again driving my knee hard into the fourteen year olds back. It felt good being so in control as Nina yelled loudly once more. I pulled back once more on her chin and then slipped my fingers into the corners of her mouth. I felt being overtaken by a sadistic feeling as I pulled on Nina’s mouth stretching her mouth and lips sideways as Nina kicked her legs on the floor in protest and yelling at the same time. I took my fingers out and gripped her chin once more. “Why did you do that what was it called” Nina gasped. “Think it’s called the fish hook, it’s another way of inflicting more pain if the knee trick does not work” I said. “It does my mouth stings now you bully” she replied. “OK I will let you get up now” I said.
I took my hands off Nina’s chin and stood up behind her. Just as Nina was getting to her feet, I put my hands on each of Nina’s shoulders then swung my leg back and drove my knee straight into the middle of Nina’s back again once more. “Aaahh fuuuuuck!” Nina swore as I heard my knee hit her body. “Never heard you swear before!” I said. “Never had anyone hurt me so much” Nina replied. I took my knee from her back as she slowly started to get up clutching her back with her hand. Standing behind her I was in a great position to catch her unaware as I simply drove the point of my elbow down hard onto the top of her head. My elbow made a loud knock as it hit Nina’s skull. “Aaawwwahhh” Nina cried out “Bastard!” she swore as she fell down to the floor. Sitting up she was rubbing her back with her hand. I could see that Nina’s energy was nearly gone.
Trying one last move on her I suddenly held Nina’s left arm behind her back then pushed her forward landing face first into the carpet. “Now what you gonna do?” Nina said speaking into the carpet. “You’ll see” I said as I cranked Nina’s arm bent at the elbow across her back lying against her black cotton top. I pushed on the elbow bent as it was while holding Nina’s tiny wrist. I pushed harder twisting the arm slightly as Nina yelped. Her breathing was heavy so I knew it was hurting her. “Wanna submit for me” I asked. “No arragggh no!” she said. I knelt beside her on her bedroom floor as I held her arm on her back by the wrist as I placed my other hand lower down her back. I raised my knee and lower body up off the carpet as I felt my silver chain swing under my chin as I raised myself higher before dropping my right knee down hard onto Nina’s arm on her back. Nina cried out as my knee landed hard down onto her arm, slamming into her back. I rested my knee on her arm as I said “Now submit”. Nina groaned “Ooooh that hurt” she said. “You still not submitting?” I said in frustration. “No” Nina said firmly.
I let go of Nina’s arm and turned her over onto her back. Nina’s face was covered in sweat as well as her neck and I could see sweat marks under her arms and around her chest. She looked up at me with her blue eyes and gave me a mischievous grin. “You still smiling?” I said. “Yeah I’m still tougher than you think Rich”. Annoyed a little I stood up and placed my right foot over her face. “You gonna give now?” I said as I moved a little more of my weight onto my bare foot which covered her mouth and nose. I could feel her breath on the bottom of my foot, then her wet lips as she tried to speak with a muffled “No you’re gross!” I twisted my foot about on her face waiting for her to give.
I took my foot away then stood behind her head. This next move I had seen but never tried out as I put my right foot just above her eye on her forehead then quickly placed the other foot just above the other eye on her forehead, transferring all my weight across her forehead. I could feel the wet sweat on her head between my toes as Nina gave a loud shriek as I could see the tight skin on her forehead and eyes stretched across her head with my full weight. I kept my feet there for a few seconds but what must have seemed like an eternity for Nina as I looked down at her as she kicked her legs wildly. Her black top was getting more covered in sweat along with her neck, while her gold chain lay across her throat with its dolphin pendent sitting perfectly flat on the front of Nina’s throat like a badge.
I took my foot off her head then stood beside her. “Right you will submit to this!” I said as I placed my left foot back onto her forehead and cruelly pushed my right foot towards her tiny mouth. My toes penetrated through her lips, feeling warm as three of my toes entered her mouth, feeling her hot breath and wet mouth as I tried to choke her with my foot. “Now give!” I commanded. Nina had no choice as she said with a muffled sounding “Awwwhhiit I swuubmit”.
I took my toes from her mouth as she wiped her mouth with her hand “Hey Rich that was a gross submission”. I smiled “Yeah never done that before but effective and the feet on your head stretching your eyes too”. Nina started to get to her feet “Yeah that was nasty I will remember these moves for the future if I get in a real wrestling ring, I know mum is looking on the internet to find me an opponent”. I was surprised “I did not know that”. I said. “Yes she knows I love wrestling and there’s an internet club for kids under 18 who want to pro wrestle. You have a profile then parents can chat and arrange matches”. I was intrigued. “That sounds a good idea for you to practice”. Nina wiped her face with a towel. “Tell you what if I talk to my mum would you fight her next time with me watching?” Nina said. I was surprised but excited as her mum was very attractive, “Hey yes if she is OK to do it”. Nina smiled “Cool I will tell her all the nasty moves and holds you did to me so she can punish you for them” she said laughing.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rich75 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-17, 17:05
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin17 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
do you have any sexy pictures of your neighbours daughter?
I think it's fiction
Old 23-Jan-17, 04:34
Points: 3,728, Level: 25 Points: 3,728, Level: 25 Points: 3,728, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Default Re: Neighbour's Daughter Final Part

Amazing story!!!
Old 23-Jan-17, 05:24
Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

I don't know why Lisa would have called you over in the first place. Surely at 14 Nina is old enough to be left for a couple of hours?
Old 23-Jan-17, 13:17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think it's fiction
Yes it is fiction but girl is based on someone I knew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't know why Lisa would have called you over in the first place. Surely at 14 Nina is old enough to be left for a couple of hours?
It's just a story.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rich75 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-17, 13:28
Last Achievements

Default Re: Neighbour's Daughter Final Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by celover06 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Amazing story!!!
Thank you!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Rich75 For This Useful Post:

Tags
teen girl