Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Old 24-May-19, 21:29
Points: 4,313, Level: 27 Points: 4,313, Level: 27 Points: 4,313, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The subjugation of the captive

Author's foreword:

Thank you for reading my story. This is my first effort at this kind of thing, and I've devoted some time and effort into making it exactly how I would want it. The ultimate purpose is to bring this story to 'life', creating 3D animations and stills to depict it. I find delight and excitement in the idea of other artists realizing it with their particular skills and tastes. For myself, I will be pursuing my own ways of creating 3D images that most closely match what i see in my mind's eye.

This particular story is set in a Science Fiction/space war plot that features domination, humiliation, muscle worship, all in a universe at war between stellar empires.

I fully understand not everybody shares my taste in women or story style. Please feel free to give me constructive criticism, and I will do my best to take your comments to heart.

So with your kind permission, I begin the story.

Scenario 1: subjugation of the new captive

Featuring: 'Space Amazon Muscle Showgirl Debutante' Mistress Laina, a Domina of the MusFem Interstellar Empire.

'Captive' Sten Vokovic, Astrogator for the United Worlds of Men (UWM) Space Navy.

Set: A padded prison chamber on board a MusFem Ship of the Line.

C H A P T E R 1.

_________ part 1. _____________

It was infuriating.

Sten Vokovic, navy veteran of many years, lay on the padded shelf that served as his bed. There was nothing to see but pink ceiling pads. In the three days he had been held captive in this compartment, he had done nothing but look in the mirror, drink at the sink, sleep, and furiously struggle to release himself from the strange harness he found himself bound in. He got up and tried to loosen the bonds once more. There seemed to be no way to get free of it! Again he had to give up.

Somehow he had to find a way to escape and get back to the fight! The hated MusFem Empire was attacking and enslaving all the men of his home world and he could do nothing about it locked up in this cell with the strangely feminine decor.

Sten's training as an astrogator had not prepared him for the disatrous defeat of the UWM Space Navy. His ship had been overrun and destroyed. He had been stunned in battle and awakened in this pink cell. No other conclusion was possible: he had been taken prisoner and transported aboard a MusFem Empire Ship of the Line. He looked around the compartment. It was decorated in a strange female style. The harness he wore caused him to itch. What could be the purpose of such a restraint? The harness provided only miminal body covering. The headpiece had handles on the top, back and sides. What could they be for, he wondered? It was maddening and it itched.

A breathy female voice in the wall spoke.

"All new captives will rest while awaiting subjugation. Save energy and stamina. Press the pink button for food or water."

Sten couldn't ignore the hidden speaker. He was determined to be a terrible prisoner. He was angry, defiant.

"What happened to my crew?" he shouted at the top of his sore lungs, still burning from inhaling heated air in the blaze of battle.

What was that sound? Footsteps approached. So the passageway obviously had gravity and air like the compartment....clearly the FeMus Dominas had vastly superior technology. Sten committed this fact to memory. Perhaps the knowledge could help him to escape.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a low tone. The door cycled open with a swooshing sound and Sten was stunned by the sight of the most beautiful woman he had ever imagined. His breath was literally taken away. She must have been close to seven feet tall; her body was sheathed in impossibly thick, bulging muscles. She was bedecked with jewelry, wearing a small draping satin toga, calf wraps, high-heel sandals and leather wrist bands studded with jewels. Her blond hair was above her head in a bouffant. Her face was perfection, set off by pearl earrings and a pearl necklace.

So this was what they looked like: the Dominas of the MusFem Empire: he had heard the stories about the Dominas: a new race of genetically advanced superwomen which had conquered, subdued and dominated most of the worlds of men for generations. He had heard about how they enslaved their defeated men and brutally domineered them. But none of the stories prepared him for this vision of massive, heartbreaking beauty.

Overwhelmed by the sight of her, Sten was unable to speak. The Domina stepped into the compartment and shot a momentary appraising glance at Sten, the hint of a smile on her face. She walked to the wall mirror and patted various spots on her hair, keeping the bouffant in place.

Sten was thunderstruck as he watched the play of the massive muscles rolling under her golden skin. She saw him watching from the mirror. She turned around and looked at him. Her face became a smirk, her nostrils flaring. She clearly didn't think much of him. Sten's anger returned. He leaned forward to speak.

"Who are..." She slapped him hard across the face, staggering him.

"You will not speak until I tell you to do so" the Domina said, clearly smirking at him now. She had enjoyed the slap! The temerity of this woman! He opened his mouth, furious.

"How dare you...!" She gave him another hard slap, almost knocking him to the ground. Her enjoyment was obvious, her nostrils flared as she smiled.

"You will not speak until I tell you to do so."

In a fury now, Sten threw himself at the Domina. The blow she struck to his midriff took his breath away and knocked him across the room, where he hit the wall and slid to the floor, helpless. He struggled for breath; tears formed in his eyes.

The Domina walked over to him, gently swaying her hips. Sten looked up into her beautiful eyes as she stared down at him over her muscled chest and pearl necklace. She smiled.

"You have spirit. I like that. I enjoy it more if you struggle." Her eyes went to her wristband and she inspected it, rotating her wrist. Her massive bicep bobbed up and down.

"If you please me, you will be kept." She looked back down at him.

"If you do not please me, I will crush you." She reached down and grabbed him under the armpits and lifted him to his feet. He was unable to stand on his own. She lifted him up like a small child, bringing him face to face with her. He felt his toes leave the floor. Looking into her eyes, he was struck by her amazing beauty. Like a dream, her beauty mesmerized him. He was breathing heavily now.

But wait! Was he forgetting? This was the enemy! His ship had been destroyed, the rest of the crew enslaved or killed. Now his body was locked into this strange harness and he was held aloft, face to face with this female smirking at him! His anger rising, he wanted to attack again; but his breath came in sobs; he could do nothing.

She bounced him up and down, like a bicep exercise.

"Mmm. That feels good to my muscles. What do you weigh in this normal gravity, little man? Speak."

"When...I....get...my..breath...." His eyes were defiant.

The Domina's mouth shaped into a cruel smile.

"Yes? What will you do?" She asked him. Her eyes took on a far away look.

"I am so strong. No man can resist my muscles. I play with men like toys. And if they do not please me, they are crushed." She looked at him critically; she seemed to consider.

"Perhaps you will please me. Can you stand on your own feet yet? Speak."

Sten, regaining his breath, said "I can stand all right."

The Domina bounced him up and down a few more times before slowly lowering him to the floor. Sten's fighting instincts came to the fore; he was angry at the abuse he had taken. He put all his might into a hard punch to her stomach. Her muscles were extremely firm. She merely smiled.

"Try again, you fool." His anger rose in him. He rained blows on her midsection.

"Yes! Resist me! That is good." She leaned closer, raised her arms and flexed the biggest, most impossibly muscular arms Sten could have ever imagined. The biceps were so peaked as to stand up like mountains!

He was transfixed by the towering musculature in front of him. His mouth gaped open. His arms were tired, his fists hurt. He couldn't continue.

The Domina continued to flex her muscles. They bulged with power. She smirked even more now. her eyes blazed with intensity.

"You cannot hurt me. My muscles are strong, and so beautiful." She flexed.

"You will learn to worship them properly."

Her left hand reached behind his head and grabbed the handle. So that was the purpose of this strange outfit! The handles on the back, top and side of his head were for her to grab! He struggled against her but his best efforts wouldn't budge her arm. He was under her control, completely.

"Now, little man, look close." She pulled his head so his face was almost against her towering, bulging right bicep. It looked bigger than his head! He struggled mightily to free himself, but her strength was too great.

"We begin." She pulled his head a foot away. Her right arm stopped its flex and she slapped him hard, rocking his face to the side. Another two hard slaps and the arm flexed again as she moved his head closer.

"Suck my muscle." His ears ringing from the slaps, he opened his mouth to speak.

"What??" She pulled his head back and slapped him again. The slap was hard, his face held there in an iron grip by the other arm.

"Suck my muscle!" She moved his mouth closer to the flexing bicep.

"I'm not going to..." Another slap! His face ached. The Domina repeated:

"SUCK...MY...MUSCLE." He said nothing, but shook his head in a last geture of defiance, tears coming down his cheeks. He stared into her beautiful eyes. The Domina's smirk took on a fiercer light.

"Good. You are defiant. You will struggle. That is good. I will humiliate and beat you regularly. And you will love me desperately. Now suck."

She forced his mouth to her bulging, flexing bicep. He struggled, unable to remove his mouth from the round hardness. He could taste her skin, so sweet, and smell the perfume of her body. His head was spinning. He could hear her speaking.

"You will worship me. Worship my muscles. Taste my strength!" The Domina flexed the bicep so it bulged in and out under his mouth.

"This is your new life, little man. You will love my muscles when I tell you to do so. I will beat you and humiliate you every day, and you will learn. You have been assigned to me, and I will subjugate you." The bicep bulged against his mouth up and down while she spoke.

He struggled furiously to free himself. Unable to speak, his lips and tongue planted on the heaving mountain of sweet muscle, he could only breathe through his nose. Tears streamed down his cheeks. He could only make grunting sounds. The Domina became amused, began to chuckle and taunt him.

"So you are going to escape, are you? You think you can resist me?" She flexed the bicep a bit harder.

"So tell me, how does my muscle taste? I feel your teeth. You bite me? Keep that up, and I will cave in your teeth. Do you want me to do that?" She squeezed even harder. Sten felt his teeth being pushed in. The Domina spoke closer to his ear.

" Do you love my muscles? But you can't tell me because you can't speak, can you?"

She pulled back his head and began slapping his face, over and over, until finally his mouth was again placed on the pounding bicep. This process of alternating between slapping his face viciously and forcing his mouth to her pounding bicep seemed to go on for an eternity. Sten was losing track of time.

"You still have my other arm to please" she said, and Sten groaned with distress. This process continued for several minutes, alternately forcing his mouth to her biceps, slapping his face mercilessly, the entire time gloating about her advantage. Sten was too weak to resist. She released him and he fell to the floor, his jaw aching and the skin on his cheeks red. He felt humiliated, beaten. He couldn't take any more of this.

______ part 2 ______

The Domina walked over to the sink and selected a silk towelette. She carefully wiped his sweat and saliva from her angry bicep. She shot a stern glance back at Sten.

"Now you will learn to please me the second way. On your knees." She walked over to him and pointed to the floor.

"On your knees, or you will be forced. I hope you resist. I would enjoy that." He didn't feel up to the fight, so he sank to his knees in despair. His eyes watered. Somehow he would be freed from this! Somehow he would escape!

The Domina stood close to him and turned around. Her thighs and rump were at his eye level; as she turned, the curvature of her massive, beautifully sculpted, jutting gluteal muscles was awe-inspiring. She completed her turn and he was face to face with her curvaceous, rock-hard muscled rump.

"Kiss my beautiful ass. Suck my muscles," she said over her shoulder. She nudged her protruding glutes closer to his face.

"Put your hands on my legs. Do it now." His arms felt like lead. He lifted them and put his hands on the hard, smooth thighs. She grabbed his wrists and pulled them forward, forcing his face into her left cheek. Immediately she began flexing the massive, hard muscles in the cheek as his mouth was planted on them. So round, so firm, so strong! His lips were planted on the buttocks as he struggled to breathe, grunting in distress. He could smell the sweetness of her body.

"This is the second part," said the Domina over her shoulder. "Mmm, I love the feel of a weak man's mouth on my muscles. Suck me. Suck my muscles." And his mouth was forced on both sides of her round, hard rump repeatedly, his face wet with sweat and saliva, his tongue stroking the hard muscle as she rocked her hips back and forth. She then utilitzed the handles on his headpiece, washing her ass cheeks with his face, until after a time she released him and he again fell, exhausted.

She stood over him as he lay on the floor trying to regain his strength.

"We still have part three before we are finished for this session. And part three is my favorite."

_________ part 3. _________

Her legs straddled him and he could see up her legs at the beautiful female parts under her short satin skirt. The Domina saw where he was looking.

"You will see it a lot closer." She bent her knees and knelt over him, straddling his head, her mighty shins resting on his arms. He was completely her prisoner.

"I want you to kiss me there", the Domina said. She squatted on his face and he felt her moisture on his nose and mouth. Her smell was clean, fresh and sweet.

"Kiss me," she ordered. "and kiss me well. Work hard to please me and perhaps I will not beat you this time." Sten's will was gone at this point. He began licking her wet sweetness.

"Ohhh..." sighed the Domina. "That feels good..." Against his will, he felt himself growing enthused, licking her sweetness with ever growing passion.

"Mmm...ohh...yes, keep kissing me. You will love me. I am so strong! My muscles swell with power. My strength is bulging, exploding...I am so beautiful..I need to be worshipped. You will worship me." All the while she gyrated her beautiful crotch on his face, until eventually she came, all the great muscles of her body tensing and swelling until her passion subsided.

Sten tried to move but she still was kneeling on his arms, immobilizing him. The Domina's body quivered with pleasure above him. The Domina looked down at him and said, "What a pathetic little man you are! But you have somewhat pleased me." She got up on her feet and smoothed her skirt. Satisfied, she moved once more to the wall mirror and inspected herself. Sten, now free, wiped off his face. He literally wept with humiliation. The Domina, pleased with her appearance, returned her attention to Sten. She stood before him, smirking that same superior attitude, arms akimbo.

"You have lived through the first subjugation. I will now introduce myself. You will call me Mistress Laina. At other times you will address me as Domina. Is that clear? Speak."

Sten summoned up the last of his courage.

"Yes, it is clear. I will find a way to beat you. I will escape. I don't know how, but I will. And i will have my revenge on all of you freakish women." Sten tried to sound brave, but he felt quite powerless.

"How are you called?" Mistress Laina asked. Sten looked at the floor.

"I am Sten Vokovic."

"Sten Vokovic. A good name for a small, weak, pathetic man. Sten Vokovic, you have somewhat pleased me in your initial subjugation. I will not discard you...yet." As she spoke, her attention was on various items of her jewelry. She was immaculate.

"I go now for more important business than you," she said. "Rest. Tomorrow we will continue your subjugation. But here is something to remember for tomorrow." She raised her arms and flexed her massive high-peaked biceps. They were even bigger now! How was this possible? The big Domina smirked.

"You begin to see your true purpose. Note the increase in my muscles?" She flexed them at him in a threatening manner.

"I take strength from you, Sten Vokovic. Your love will feed my muscles and I will climb the ranks. I am so strong. You are so weak. This is the way of things. If you please me, you will live and be my happy slave. If you do not please me, you will be crushed."

She lowered her arms and turned around.

"Now say goodnight." The message was clear. He had to kiss her muscled rump, or be forced again. He planted his mouth on her left cheek and wrapped his arms around her thighs. He held her glutes in a passionate embrace and planted an open-mouthed kiss.

"You are learning already," she said. "Mmm, I really do love the feeling of a small weak man's mouth on my muscles back there. You may rest now."

Sten gratefully collapsed to the floor.

"Use the sleeping bench there. Rest. Tomorrow we continue."

He couldn't help himself. He watched the play of her ass cheeks as she walked out the door. She was magnificent. What were these feelings he was experiencing? Had he actually enjoyed that? He could still smell her beautiful fragrance. He knew she would come tomorrow. He would rest.

_______ End chapter 1.

Last edited by grlbcepwshpr; 24-May-19 at 21:27.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to grlbcepwshpr For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-19, 10:26
Points: 4,982, Level: 29 Points: 4,982, Level: 29 Points: 4,982, Level: 29
Last Achievements

well written, words are chosen carefully.

my 2 little advises if you permit me to do so : I suggest you to find and introduce a good excuse of her on why she forces him to kiss/worship her muscles. This will add some psychological depth to your amazon and make her more scary, unpredictable, mentally manipulative and gaming and make the conversation even more interesting.

For example, she made exercise her body in gym before and she ask him to massage her . She has to make him somehow guilty for a trivial thing and use this to turn the massage into a forced worshiping (but she will still call it massage). Or/and maybe, find something to do with the food (forcing spooning him) .. as a forced reward. Feed him on her body ?

Also, maybe avoid to make your amazon to talk too much and too soon. Don't forget she's seeing him like an inferior animal. She shouldn't even really react/care of what he's saying. In your story she communicate to him too bit like an equal (despite the action).

just my 2 cents.
Old 25-May-19, 15:59
Last Achievements

Thank you Nincen!! You are the first to help.

As is obvious, this is only chapter 1 of a story that is only one of many possible scenarios. Which could mean one of the following possibilities:
1. a new scenario could incorporate your input
2. the next chapter could incorporate at least some of your input; we've already had the intro in the first chapter
3. I re-write the chapter
Would you share your thoughts on these 3 possibilities? I am open to new ideas.

Your 2 cents are very worthwhile.

Re: her motivation/excuse for the humiliations:
I would like to point out that in the story I did attempt to subtly imply that her strength, beauty, size, etc. are 'fed' by erotic stimulation...his sucking/kissing. Perhaps that could serve as her excuse? And of course, he has been assigned to her as a slave and so she has to subdue him into passivity. I was seeing these as the reasons she forced him. Perhaps in the next chapter? I like the ideas you suggest about making her scary and unpredictable, etc.

The idea of him massaging her after a workout is part of what I planned to put in future chapters, with a twist: since her strength and size are extremely effected by his erotic stimulation, he is actually a part of her workout. Picture standing hero curls while he is on his knees pleasuring her with his mouth; that kind of thing. Make sense?

Oh, and thank you for the compliment on the writing. I've read a lot of fiction, including a massive amount of Sci Fi, and so I try to incorporate what I've seen of those methods/techniques into this story. I went over it several times and made many changes as i went through and polished it. So thanks for the kind words!

Please tell me, is any of this near what you would want if you were to do your own thing with any or all of this chapter? I'm still hot on the idea of another, good talented artist like yourself creating the vision in their own style....and I'm trying not to push you too hard; I know you have other projects. If it takes re-writing the first chapter, that's not a problem.

I'll be pursuing some more of my own pseudo-realistic stuff; I'm trying to do some cloth sim in Max to make that mini-skirt/toga thing she wears. And all the rest. It's great because I increase my 3D skills while I pursue my fantasy.

The soundtrack idea is very active in my mind as well; how to create it, etc. It would be so awesome if I could find a text-to-speech app that didn't sound like a computer!

Thanks again for your thoughts and input!

peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nincen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
well written, words are chosen carefully.

my 2 little advises if you permit me to do so : I suggest you to find and introduce a good excuse of her on why she forces him to kiss/worship her muscles. This will add some psychological depth to your amazon and make her more scary, unpredictable, mentally manipulative and gaming and make the conversation even more interesting.

For example, she made exercise her body in gym before and she ask him to massage her . She has to make him somehow guilty for a trivial thing and use this to turn the massage into a forced worshiping (but she will still call it massage). Or/and maybe, find something to do with the food (forcing spooning him) .. as a forced reward. Feed him on her body ?

Also, maybe avoid to make your amazon to talk too much and too soon. Don't forget she's seeing him like an inferior animal. She shouldn't even really react/care of what he's saying. In your story she communicate to him too bit like an equal (despite the action).

just my 2 cents.
Old 25-May-19, 19:44
Last Achievements

are you in your twenties ?
Old 25-May-19, 19:56
Last Achievements

sorry, bad move. Press enter and sent.

I don't really have more advice to give you as it seems we see things differently. I love only realistic stories while you prefer SF. The sensibility is different. I'm really not into the kind of things you are writing. It's not my style. The 2 soundtracks were good examples of the taste difference.

On the other hand, im still ok to do what ive promised in other thread
Old 25-May-19, 21:53
Last Achievements

Wanted to share with you my very first test render of my current project. Hope it will motivates you to learn 3d animation

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

!! this is really with lot of unfinished stuff
Old 25-May-19, 21:55
Last Achievements

Nincen, my twenties are a only fond memory, sorry to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nincen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
are you in your twenties ?
Old 25-May-19, 22:02
Last Achievements

have you already any idea of the assets u want to use in your 3d project ?
Old 25-May-19, 22:23
Last Achievements

Quote:
I don't really have more advice to give you as it seems we see things differently. I love only realistic stories while you prefer SF. The sensibility is different. I'm really not into the kind of things you are writing. It's not my style. The 2 soundtracks were good examples of the taste difference.

On the other hand, im still ok to do what ive promised in other thread

That's totally ok, I get it. Different tastes, etc. No worries. I should point out that SF is not the only thing I like! Realistic is cool too.

I'm just really glad that you're still ok to do that thing! What a thrill!

That's really one of the main reasons I'm asking your opinions; I want to give you something that will incorporate what I like in a form that is the easiest for you, something you don't mind working with, maybe even something that pleases you, etc.

This is why I'm still working towards understanding what exactly would work best for you, like what form a short script/timeline would be best, etc. Does that make sense? I'm just trying to make sure I understand what to provide you so it's easy and fun for you to do this thing.

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
have you already any idea of the assets u want to use in your 3d project ?
Yes. For the story above, there are 2 characters and the small compartment where the action takes place.

I already have the characters you've seen in those pics I posted in your thread. (Those are just for my use and study, I assume you will use edited xps models.) I still haven't started on the compartment. That temporary cargo deck in the examples I showed was not for this story.

The soundtrack will have to be figured out. Or perhaps a short soundtrack/animated portion and the rest stills with voice balloons? It's all still taking shape.

How about if I provide a few sketches of the compartment? Could I provide that for you? I've been modeling, texturing and lighting for a long time. Characters are still not a strength for me but I could make the cabin and export one you could use in Blender. If that makes things better. Give me a chance? You can always say no later....

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Wanted to share with you my very first test render of my current project. Hope it will motivates you to learn 3d animation

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

!! this is really with lot of unfinished stuff
Man that's going to be great when it's done. The mesh is really sexy.

Thanks for the motivation! I actually have been 3d animating for decades; Lightwave, 3ds Max, but as I said above, character work is not my strength. It's invigorating to be able to talk to somebody about this.

Last edited by grlbcepwshpr; 25-May-19 at 22:28.
Old 25-May-19, 22:43
Last Achievements

ok, nice ! Im a noob with texturing , mapping and all that material stuff. I tried to steal the outfit of Taki to put on ChunLi . But the results are messy. You will be a gold mine for me if you can create outfits for Chun-li.

To come back to your subject. You have to know that i'm not the usual guy who like most stuff on this forum. I usually completely disregard what i find here. Mixed wrestling with skinny girls is a pure mystery for me It looks so fake. I feel it's like miles away of my fetish world.

So I cannot judge your work as there will be quickly a matter of taste coming. Hard to stay objective.

For your project. Yes, let's start with some .png with text bubbles in it. One just have ensure that the attitude of the characters matches the text