Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-May-19, 01:20
Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default three in munich : veve lane, scorpion,ava simone

last week I did 3 sessions in munich, germany, with some of the best fighters on the circuit.
1) veve lane.
very thin woman, without a thread of fat and with many muscles. they hit on such a thin body! very slim and a lot of muscle!
with her I won all the strength tests (in the arm wrestling she hardly won with her 2 hands against my right and lost with 2 hands against my left hand ...), but as soon as we started fighting the music has changed ...
even though I had several moments in which I was in an advantageous position, I never managed to subdue her ... she defended herself very well with her legs and was able to push me away from her ... when she then moved into an advantageous position, she struggled a little because of my size but in the end I was forced to give up ...
she won 4-0 and I think that if we had fought longer I would have stayed at 0, and she would have scored more points ...
together with antcha and viktoria it is the one that most impressed me for its ability to fight. it went exactly as I had planned and written a few months ago in another post in this forum. veve lane, 58 kg of muscle, class, friendliness and beauty.
2) scorpion
even with scorpion I won all the strength tests (but in the armwrestling using 2 hands she beat me both to the right and to the left, even though she struggled a lot) and overall I would say that she has the same strength as veve, maybe a thread more, but it is 70kg, 12 kg more than veve. she also tried to bend a bar with a resistance of 50 kg, but after a few attempts she gave up saying: today not!
in the wrestling the situation was similar to the one with veve; I very often have the advantage, she defends herself very well and when she manages to put me in difficulty she also gets the point by submitting.
I managed to take the lead 1-0 with her, but in the end I lost 3-1. she's very good in the fight too but veve in my opinion is slightly better. however she compensates with the greatest weight and strength. great woman!
3) ava simone
the most forced of the 3. she has a body almost like a bodybuilder, with big biceps and incredible legs and calves.
in sitting legwrestling I beat her, but she wanted revenge and in fact ... she won! 1-1 in legwrestling but if we had done the third test ... I think I would have lost!
she had a small injury to her left shoulder (her best arm!) and so we only had a armwrestling with her right hand and I won quite easily but she is strong. if she had not the injury and she had used her two hands against mine she would have beaten me in a few seconds.
despite the injury she managed to bend the 50 kg bar and it is not at all easy.
she is relatively new in the session world but has a good technique in the fight. if it gets better again, with her strength she could become one of the best ...
I drew 1-1 with her but I know from personal experience how difficult is wresling with a slight injury ... without injury I think she would have won 2-1 or 3-1. 77kg of sweetness and smile, if barbie had the muscles she would be called ava simone
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to paul tea For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-19, 06:38
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Default Re: three in munich : veve lane, scorpion,ava simone

Ava bent a bar?
Old 28-May-19, 07:46
Last Achievements

yes, a power twister with 50 kg of resistance
The Following User Says Thank You to paul tea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-19, 20:28
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Who knew so much fun could be had in Munich. Thanks for the three well written reviews. I've met Veve and agree with everything you've said about her. After reading your review I hope to one day meet Ava. She sounds like a real wrestling powerhouse.
Old 05-Jun-19, 16:35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who knew so much fun could be had in Munich. Thanks for the three well written reviews. I've met Veve and agree with everything you've said about her. After reading your review I hope to one day meet Ava. She sounds like a real wrestling powerhouse.
yes,ava simone is very powerful, but scorpion and especially veve are more skilled in wrestling.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paul tea For This Useful Post: