Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jun-19, 22:58
Points: 4,270, Level: 27 Points: 4,270, Level: 27 Points: 4,270, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Some female wrestlers too aggressive?

That would have aroused me. I like to feel in danger as long as she does not injure me
The Following User Says Thank You to sakujo13 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-19, 00:03
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

As someone already said: the importance of talking before the match!

Every aspect, situation, talk or trash talk etc.

Did you asked her maybe to be little easier on you after those hard moves without no mercy?
The Following User Says Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-19, 01:30
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycrazy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You should make sure you know what the definition of "competitive" is for both of you before you begin. It sounds like she was going full competitive with you, but you were expecting a friendly tussle where no one goes all out. It's not her fault if she tries to win a competitive match. Tap quickly to protect yourself, then redefine what you were expecting.

I've always thought that semi-competitive meant you weren't allowed to try any aggressive moves, but just to defend. There's a lot of territory between semi-comp and full competitive. Maybe my opinion of these definitions has been wrong all these years. It's best to ask about this in the introductory email.
Fantasy wrestling means there's no pretext of competition, it's assumed she will win and she's displaying her strength and/or knowledge of moves for you to feel in person.
Semi-competitive means both you and her are trying to win in the context of a match that has a friendly/playful feel to it.
Competitive means you are both trying to win to the best of your abilities while taking safety into account. It's important to note that even if you ask for fully competitive it's ok to set some rules, such as no physical strikes except for open hands, no excessive exploitation of a joint lock etc.
Old 11-Jun-19, 23:31
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Semi-comp seems to have as many definitions as there are stars in the sky. It could be what most consider fantasy to what most would consider competitive. I remember C&B Video's rules for sessioning with their wrestlers (and I would assume their videos also), semi-comp meant only pressure holds from the gals on the guys allowed...no scissoring by the guys, for instance. Steve from Athena2's semi-comp meant he wasn't allowed to use his weight to gain advantage in a match. DWW had their own take on it (used to be on their website...I forgot the description tho)
Old 12-Jun-19, 15:56
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Didn't smile at all during the session
I had hundreds of sessions, including mini-sessions in a private booth in a strip club and also in massage parlors, in hotel rooms and in the woman's apartment. The woman was a little too aggressive in only two of these sessions. In one, her scissors was too powerful to the point where I was concerned about whether she may have broken one of my ribs. The other was in a strip club where an unsmiling woman punched too hard and seemed to be angry. I did not repeat my time with either of them. I had much more pleasant experiences with many other women, acting out our fighting fantasies.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-19, 01:45
Points: 5,626, Level: 31 Points: 5,626, Level: 31 Points: 5,626, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Can't comment on OP's specific situation but as a veteran of 30+ sessions, I have encountered this twice. The first was a unstable girl who was mad at me for being late and fought dirty, injuring me. The second was at least partially my fault because I said in my email I liked being choked out and had experimented with "ignore the tap scenarios" and she proceeded to do just that moments after I entered the room. Frankly I think responsible providers generally have SOME discussion confirming understandings and building rapport before going 100% (save at least Arekah Lox who is well known for going all out as soon as you enter) but the reality is that I probably would have found this super hot and awesome if her choking technique were better; unfortunately she was putting unpleasant pressure on the windpipe. I usually evaluate technique and then if a girl is really good and safe I'll float the no-tap; this was an important lesson that it is perhaps best to save describing that fantasy until after the evaluation because some eager providers are apparently comfortable defining all limits from emails without any checkin...
The Following User Says Thank You to derekwilliams923 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-19, 03:16
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

I mean, these ladies aren't mind readers. They have what you tell them in your emails and that's it. If you tell her you want competitive wrestling, that you like being choked out, most will consider that pretty unambiguous. A conversation before the session is nice, but I've never blamed them if they assumed they knew what I wanted based on our setup and just started.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-19, 04:46
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidjeff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had hundreds of sessions, including mini-sessions in a private booth in a strip club and also in massage parlors, in hotel rooms and in the woman's apartment. The woman was a little too aggressive in only two of these sessions. In one, her scissors was too powerful to the point where I was concerned about whether she may have broken one of my ribs. The other was in a strip club where an unsmiling woman punched too hard and seemed to be angry. I did not repeat my time with either of them. I had much more pleasant experiences with many other women, acting out our fighting fantasies.
I'm curious who the 'may have broken one of my ribs' lady is. That sounds like a lady I'd like to meet.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-19, 17:06
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm curious who the 'may have broken one of my ribs' lady is. That sounds like a lady I'd like to meet.
I do remember her name. I do not have her permission to share her name. My naming her could give her more business from you but it could cost her some money from people who otherwise would have paid to be with her.

I do have a solution to this dilemma: if at least 25 different people give me thanks for this reply, then I will name her. I will give one hint, although I am American, she is not American.

But to help you even if she is not named, you could arrange for any woman during a session to scissors you as much as you want. A variation of this is a beatdown - where there is no safe word and she beats you up as much as she wants, even if you beg her to stop. I like the idea of a beatdown as a fantasy but I prefer to have a safe word and some control during a session.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-19, 06:51
Points: 276,684, Level: 100 Points: 276,684, Level: 100 Points: 276,684, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,237 Times in 6,817 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidjeff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I do not have her permission to share her name. My naming her could give her more business from you but it could cost her some money from people who otherwise would have paid to be with her.

I do have a solution to this dilemma: if at least 25 different people give me thanks for this reply, then I will name her.
I really don't mean to cause offence, but where's your logic here? You're saying the solution is to pass the issue of her anonymity over to random Board members. So if you name her, it's all our doing rather than yours?

Now if you'd said "Thanks from 25 people will show there's enough interest for me to approach her for permission to give her name." I could understand it.

I realise this is none of my business, but I hope you will give some thought to what you've just promised, and maybe reconsider.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post: