Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jul-14, 11:01
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Has anyone here ever had a BAD experience with a Session Wrestler?

Yes I've had a few awful sessions. I'm more into facesitting than wrestling but have had some facesitting sessions with wrestlers.
I like the smell of pussy but have had a few sessions where the smell was not at all pleasant - from my experience a certain race (and I'm not wanting to get into any racial discussion here...) has a smell which is more male testosterone than female which really puts me off.
Once I had a session with two girls and as always I was very specific what I wanted, including an A4 sheet with some pics on it and a short but concise description of what I wanted (as well as describing beforehand via email). They had their own ideas though and mainly made me do stupid things like bark like a dog - it was so ridiculous!
Another time I had a double session booked, the girls were supposed to have booked a hotel for this. When I got to the hotel 10 mins early and called them they said they hadn't booked it and could I do it (and they'd deduct the cost from the session cost)... - so I did though not keen on booking/paying for hotels for sessions, it's all a bit fraught with risk & embarrassment. They said they'd be there in 10 mins. 2.5 hours later they eventually arrived after a few calls & texts, then they were only interested in getting the session over with asap - terrible session.
Another time, a girl was offering facesitting sessions and as she was new on the scene it was very good value to book a 3 hour session - so I did. She just wanted to sit on the side of my face (not what I wanted) and ignore me. I got so bored I literally fell asleep!
I've had a few other bad ones, but most have been good!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-14, 11:29
Points: 3,854, Level: 26 Points: 3,854, Level: 26 Points: 3,854, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I've mostly had good experiences: most session providers I've met are really delightful people who deliver a fantasy with good humour and professionalism.

The bad ones were a long time ago before there were message boards like this.

Goddess Mercedes had a terrible attitude - she seemed disgusted to do the session. She's also the only session provider I've encountered who wasn't very strong.

Tatiana Butler - looked gorgeous but was so bored/jet-lagged she yawned and then gave me the worst happy ending imaginable (broke the skin on Percy - ouch!)

Felix (an Australian session wrestler, then based in London) made me feel awkward and wasn't much good at wrestling
The Following User Says Thank You to walras For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-14, 12:49
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

When I saw the bad session thread I was hoping to hear about the girl who beat you up and wouldn`t let you go no matter how many times you begged and submitted.

How very sad. LOL!

Once again I say, the solution to all these problems is aggression

I`d slap a headlock on all the girls you guys are talking about
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-14, 15:45
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

This doesn't count as a 'bad' session, but it was a bit scary for a while & funny afterwards: I was having a session where I was tied up naked on a girls bed, she was wearing a schoolgirl uniform and sitting on my face. It was a small apartment in London and she lived there on her own. The apartment comprised a hallway with the one bedroom opening onto the hallway near the front door.
Anyway, the door bell rang and she got off me and went to the front door (in her school uniform!), it was the Council Tax collector (in the UK every household has to pay a local tax called 'Council Tax') and she owed them money. She let him into the hallway, he must have wondered what she was doing wearing her uniform especially as he would know she was the tenant of the property and definitely not a schoolgirl, the door was open from the bedroom to the hallway and I could hear them talking. After a few minutes she had paid him and got her receipt etc and let him out.
Lying tied up on the bed with the door open I was struggling ineffectually trying to get out of my bonds, panicking that he may see me!
Anyway, afterwards it was hilarious....
Funny times!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-14, 18:05
Banned
Points: 1,391, Level: 14 Points: 1,391, Level: 14 Points: 1,391, Level: 14

I think anyone who has done several sessions as had bad sessions or in my case ones that didn't meet my expectations. Sometimes you just don't mesh well together. I had a session about 5 years ago with a very accomplished session wrestler who is very highly regarded. It wasn't bad at all and I still had fun but it didn't come close to what I had hoped given her reputation. I don't blame her, it just was a situation where we didn't flow well.
The Following User Says Thank You to MixedFighter99 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-14, 14:19
Points: 5,812, Level: 32 Points: 5,812, Level: 32 Points: 5,812, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I never had a really bad experience. Before I arrange a session, I do lots of research - actually, it is significant part of fun for me, all those hours of googling, planning, emailing, imagining what I should ask and what we will do etc. The hour or two of the session itself is just a climax of the process (not literally... that comes later... and I mean, literary comes... eh, seems English is a language with a good pun potential ...)

I had a bit weaker experience once, but I expected that based on my research and went for it anyway (as it was the only opportunity at the given place and time). Actually, it was significantly better than I expecte in the end

The only session that went worse than expected was with a very good wrestler. She was very nice etc., and then overpowered me easily despite me being heavier and trying my best... but then, she just enjoyed me being under her, unable to throw her off, teasing me... I enjoyed it first, but then, it started to be a bit boring. I had to ask her to do something to submit me... she did... but then we get to similar situation again... etc.

Usually, I am glad I am not very strong, as it is easier to find wrestling partners then (even in real life), but this time I regreted it a bit, as I am sure we could have great competitive match otherwise... On the other hand, I had some other sessions with girls clearly out of my strength league, and they were awesome, so this is why I call this session a bit disappointing.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RobRoy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-14, 02:04
Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29
Last Achievements

1) Any session where there hasn't been a happy ending.

2) Empress Asia. Negotiated to pay extra for a particular scenario, and got nothing but disinterested scissors. Left early and pissed.

3) Tyler Dare. Not her fault, but even with my not resisting, she couldn't really do much, and was apologizing for it.

4) Gayle Moher. Clearly interested in getting me out of there as quickly as possible.

5) Hot stuff Hollie. Very nice, but like Tyler, not strong enough to do much, though I suspected as much beforehand, but have a smaller girl vs bigger guy fantasy. I would recommend her for smaller guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to fightingfemalefan For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-14, 14:53
Points: 21,879, Level: 64 Points: 21,879, Level: 64 Points: 21,879, Level: 64
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,954 Times in 265 Posts

I had only two sessions...and they were only scissors session... because that's what i like... i don't know if these counts like a real experience but...

1. JC... absoulutly fabulous... not only she's preatty... easy going... but she's also very strong... just a GREAT session for me... i will do it again...

2. Capucine... she's very nice... also easy going... she's smaller but more muscular than JC... she is strong... but doesn't have the technic that JC has...

From these two experience... i realized that technic beats force... if Capucine learn more on how to apply the holds... i think she won't dissapoint anyone...
The Following User Says Thank You to truquillo For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-14, 23:51
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1

If anyone is in New York I highly recommend Tempest Wrestling. Beautiful girls and all super nice and very pro. You will have a good time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gothic70 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jul-14, 13:27
Points: 3,832, Level: 26 Points: 3,832, Level: 26 Points: 3,832, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Back in the day, I did a horrible session with Melissa Coates...this is like 15 years ago...she wasn't all there...just wanted to lay down and wasn't into it on any level. Plus, she didn't look like herself anymore or at least not what I expected at the time. I ended it early...you can't win them all.

Another old one that didn't work out on one level was Heather Policky...she was pretty lazy in the session. BUT her legs and physique were so magnificent it was ok by me...so I guess it did work out. She was one that could afford to provide lazy service cause of her awesome physique. Still, you want the girl to be into it somewhat, you know.

The first one I ever did was about 18 years ago with Malibu. She was game and eager, but a let down from a conditioning standpoint...let's just call her offseason and older than I expected at the time.
In all three cases, I shouldn't have been surprised if I had done a better job
researching.
Interesting. I was scheduled to see Melissa Coates 10 years ago. I was turned away at her intercom box,saying she wasn't seeing anyone,after 2 confirming calls. Heather Policky started bad,when I realized she was bored I asked her if she even enjoyed doing these sessions and she admitted she didn't. That cleared the air,we had a nice talk,and she then more into it,and it turned into a really great time. Malibu I first saw in the mid 90's,and for years I saw her7-8 times a year.She was local,knew how to work a session,and we were more like friends after awhile. She knew she couldn't compete withe better wrestlers,and wasn't in bodybuilder shape,but got by on sheer energy and involvement. I've scaled way back on sessions and haven't seen her for over a year,but I'm sure she's still the sme except for the march of time that none of us can stop.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anderman For This Useful Post: