Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Apr-18, 05:48
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts
Default Re: History Lesson

I tried to create something new on this board today, sorry for (probably) bad english

HISTORY LESSON

-Hi Mike!
-Hi Sabrina!
She is my classmate, curvy and beautiful blue-eyed blonde. I met her in the schoolyard before our classes. It would be a very hard day for me. I prepared a great report for my History lesson, it was a difficult task and I should have a speech that day.

We walked to the school chatting with each other.

-Do you have a History report? – Sabrina asked by the way.
-Yes I have. – I nodded.
-Oh man! – The girl was surprised. – You are the only guy who prepared it.
-No wonder, - I said. – It is a difficult task, I spent the whole day for it.
-Wow! I guess you really need this report.
-In fact, I need a good mark in History this week.
-I know what you mean, - The girl sighed heavily. – I need a good mark too. And what is a topic of the report?
-The role of personality in history.
-Wow! You did a great work!
-Surely.

We entered the school when Sabrina asked me to stop for a moment.

-You know Mike, could you give me your report, please? I need it so much! I need a good mark even more than you!
-I can’t, - I protested. – You had to prepare your own report.
-You know very well I just can’t do it as good as you can. Pretty please Mike! – The girl pleaded.
-Sorry Sabrina but I can’t. Forget about it.

She looked disappointed. We entered the classroom and sat down at our desks. Sabrina’s place is right next to mine. We usually sit very close to each other.

The teacher came in and the lesson started.

-You know Mike, - Sabrina whispered to me. – Even if you don’t want to give me your report, I’ll take it anyway.
-What are you speaking about?
We were sitting in the far end of the classroom so nobody heard us.

-Give me your report please or I’ll take it by force.
-What? By force? Do you remember, I’m a guy, and you’re just a girl?
-Of course I remember, I’m a girl and you’re just a guy, - she said angrily.
-You can do nothing against me.
-You think so? – She looked at me decisively. – In fact, it is you, who can do nothing against me.
-You make me laugh today, silly girl.
-Wanna bet? I can prove you.

-Oh I’m so intrigued!

Of course I didn’t believe her at all, I was just intrigued what she was going to do.

-Look at me! – She said. I turned my head and looked at her beautiful face.

-What do you see?
-I see a girl.
-Surely. And what is the difference between us?
-Well, you are very beautiful and feminine, you have a beautiful face and hair… - I didn’t realize her intentions.

-Okay, you are looking at my face and now look a bit lower. Do you see my breasts? – She jiggled them a little.
-Yes but…
-Do you think I’m sexual?
-Surely.
-Very good. – She moved close to me so her hip touched mine. I felt my heartbeat fastened a bit.

-You can’t even imagine how strong I really am, - She said and put her small girly hand on mine. I was agitated to say the least.

-You like my touch right? My soft feminine hand on yours. Just imagine it is so strong so you can’t move your hand, okay?
-OK.
-Well, it is for your better imagines. You should know, I’m quite athletic, not as strong as you, but still. Agree?
-Agree… - I closed my eyes listening her musical voice.

-Well, I can do something right now. I’m very quick, you know. I can do something so you couldn’t even react.
-What are you telling about?
-You’ll see. I’m standing up from my chair and… oooooops, I moving towards you and stepping over your legs…

She didn’t move at all but I imagined this with a great interest.

-You are sitting there on a chair and I’m standing over you, facing you. My legs are on both sides of you.
-OK.
-I grabbed you head by the hair. I make you to look up at me. You are in fear a bit. Give me your report!
-No! – I whispered.
Nobody in the classroom still heard us.
-I shake you heard by the hair. You are pretty frightened already. Give me your report or else!
I just smiled because I wasn’t frightened at all.

-You want to grab my hands to get loose. I let go your hair and grab your hands with my soft girly hands. I bend your fingers back painfully. You are really in pain. “Sabrina please let me go” you started to plead me, hahaha! “Sabrina please let me go, I’m really in pain!” How weak you really are! Haha! “Sabrina please, my fingers, I can’t release them from your girly grip!!”

She really grabbed one of my fingers, not painfully.
-You say “Sabrina please I’ll do anything”. So give me the report now! – she said sternly.
-I said no, - I grinned.

-Well, OK, but I can hurt you even more! – She warned. – I released your hands and I started to sit down on your lap. I’m sitting on your lap now facing you. My face is an inch from yours. You feel my breath. I grabbed your shoulders and leaned to you. You can feel my soft breasts touching your chest. They are moving up and down as I’m breathing. You are trying to stand up, but I wrapped my feet behind chair legs. So it is impossible for you. You are totally at my mercy, in my trap.

-Sabrina let me go! – I said jockingly.
-haha no! – She grinned. No. I don’t want to. You are so helpless, my little captive.
-Please please enough, let me go! – I repeated.
-Nonono. I’m not finished with you yet. You are trying to throw me off but you can’t. You can look at my face, in my deep blue eyes, feel my breathe, feel my breasts on your chest.

I looked around the classroom, nobody still heard us.

-Do you have a boner? – She asked suddenly.
-What?
-Do you have a boner?
-Don’t speak like this!
- Or what?
- Or I’ll hit you.
- Really? You are my captive, remember? And you can’t just hit me here in classroom. Just tell me the truth. Do you have a boner right now?
I said nothing. The problem was, I really had a little hard-on listening her story.

-I guess yes. You have a boner, - she said.
-No! - I protested.
-Yes you have. Because you feel my breath and my breasts and I’m sitting on your lap right now, and you can’t do anything with it.
-Sabrina, no! – I felt my penis harden a bit more.
-Yes! Because I’m I girl! I make you weenie harden more and more. You’re just a boy and you can do nothing against me. You feel my breath more and more…
-Sabrina!
-Say that I’m stronger than you!
-Okay Sabrina you are stronger than me, just enough of this!

-Good boy. Do you want to know, what I’m going to do now?
-No please!
-Hahahaahha! I’m spreading my legs, so my pussy is touching the bulge on your pants.
-Sabrina don’t do it! – I was in real fear now.
-I rub my crotch on you bulge. You are trying to throw me off, but it is impossible. You are in my trap now. You are just a boy. I can do all I want with you. I rub my crotch there. You feel my crotch.

-Sabrina please I don’t want it anymore!
-I make you penis harden, hahaha! Yeah, right, you can resist all you want. You can do nothing with it.

I turned my head towards her in fear.
-Yeah, right, you look in my blue eyes. Look in my eyes and tell me you penis is hard, or else! Tell me the truth!
-Don’t…
-I said tell me!
-Yes my penis is hard… - I was embarrassed now.
-is it full hard?
-Yes…
-Is it throbbing?
-Sabrina please!
-I asked you a question! – the blonde said sternly.
-No, it is not throbbing.

-Okay. How do you feel right now, boy?
-Please please let me go! I agree I can do nothing against you! – I sobbed.

-Good boy. I totally control you now, haha. But I’ve just started.
-No no please!
I turned my head away from her.

-Look me in the eyes! – She ordered. I obeyed. I really didn’t know what to do.

-You can see my breasts, - the girl continued. – My very beautiful breasts.
I could see them under her blouse for real.

-And now I’m standing up a bit, so your face is on the level of my breasts. You see only my breasts now. I grab your head and put your face on my breasts suffocating you, hahaha! You are trying to escape but you can’t! you just can’t! I keep you in place firmly with my tits, haha. Your penis is throbbing now, throbbing hardly. My tits, you can’t escape… throbbing. You can do nothing!

I felt my heartbeat raised like hell. My penis was really throbbing like a hammer. I started to breath heavily because of this.

-What do you feel now? – She grinned. – Big boy, completely under the control of a little girl, hehe. Remember, you still can’t escape from my tits, you are throbbing… tits… suffocate… throbbing. Hahahahaha!! Don’t turn away!! I said look me in the eyes! Or else I’ll choke you out. And now look at my tits for real, or else! They are suffocating you, penis throbbing, you are trying to escape, to escape, but the girl can keep you in place, with her tits, you heart is beating. Don’t close your eyes! I said don’t close your eyes and look at my breasts, completely under my control!

-Please Sabrina please! – I whispered sobbing.
-Please what?
-Please don’t do it!
-Say it!
-Please don’t suffocate me… with your tits.
-How does you penis feel?
-It is throbbing… Oh shit, don’t! Sabrina please release me from your tits!

-Why? Don’t you love them?
-I love them… I just want you don’t suffocate me.
-Oh, my breasts are too big for you, hahaha!
- No they are not too big, they are medium sized.
-Yes they are. However they are big enough to choke your out.
-No they are not. I don’t want! Please Sabrina stop this stupid game! I don’t want to talk with you anymore!

-You haven’t a choice. You can be silent, it doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter at all, because my breasts are in a very tight bra today. You can see a very deep cleavage between them.
-Sabrina!
-You see my cleavage very good because it is an inch from your face now. I press my breasts into your face and your nose is in my cleavage now.
-No!
-Yes!
- You are lying!
- I tell you the truth! You nose is so deep in my cleavage now! You can’t even breath, haha!
-I don’t speak with you anymore!
-Yes because your mouth is under my cleavage too!

I felt my face reddening in confusion.
-Oh your face is already red! I guess you don’t have enough air!
My face now was red in humiliation.

I was almost crying. What a bitch!
-Oh don’t cry, my little crybaby. I know you are just a boy so you can’t resist my feminine strength. I’m a beautiful girl and I’m control your body right now. Your dick is pulsating like hell and you can do nothing about it. You heart is beating like a drum. Your face is red because my beautiful feminine tits suffocate you.

-Do you give? – she asked finally.
-Yes, - I mumbled.
-Do you give to my tits?
-Yes.
-Say it!
-Sabrina, I give up to your tits!
-Ahahahaha! You are so pathetic. Say it again!
-Sabrina, I give up to your tits!

-Ahahahaha! Okay, I let you go. Say “thank you”
-Thank you.

-Well, you know, your boner is so big and pulsating; you can’t read your report anyway in this lesson. Give it to me.
I hesitated.
-I said give it to me, boy.
-I won’t give it to you, you evil bitch!
-Give it right now, or else! You’ll be punished severely, even worse than I did now. You are convinced now, what a powerful beauty I am.

I gave her my perfect hardly earned report, totally humiliated.

-Good boy. Now it is a time for me to read it, hahaha! – She smiled brightly. – You are probably very disappointed. And humiliated too. To be conquered so easy by a beautiful girly-girl, haha! And you can do literally nothing to stop me.

-I can! – I answered angrily. – I’ll ask you very difficult questions after your speech, and you can’t answer. So you won't get a good mark anyway.

-Wow, you are so mean, - She frowned. – However, thank you for warning. I can avoid this problem now. Look at me! – She demanded.
I turned my head almost mechanically. She smiled.
-Yeah, look in my blue eyes, haha. Remember I rubbed my crotch on your boner? You’ll stare at me during my whole speech, thinking about my perfect body. You’ll have a great throbbing boner so you couldn’t even stand up to ask me you questions! Ahahaha! – She winked. – You’ll think about me suffocating you with my beautiful breasts, haha. It is enough to immobilize you until the end of the lesson.

-So, who is ready to go to the blackboard and give a speech? – The teacher said.
-I’m ready, - Sabrina volunteered.
-Nobody else? The only girl in the whole classroom? Well, I know it was a very difficult task, so I’m glad to see our volunteer. Sabrina, come here, please!

-Don’t forget,- Sabrina whispered to me. – You can’t stand up and intervene. You should only stare at me and at my tits. I want you look at my tits and throbbing, loser.

She stood up and walked swaying her hips proudly.

Last edited by Valeron; 10-Apr-18 at 16:23.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-18, 15:35
Points: 5,108, Level: 30 Points: 5,108, Level: 30 Points: 5,108, Level: 30
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: History Lesson

Love this story. Great how she dominates him by just talking to him. Like she hypnotises him.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkmagician For This Useful Post: