Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Apr-17, 00:08
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Beatings in Baltimore (FvF, prostyle)

[author's note: I have been slowly restarting my yahoo club for any of those interested email me ([email protected]) or PM me here; I'm thinking of making this a series. Pic included inspired this.]

Beatings in Baltimore
By Stone

I grimaced when Maria picked my mom up off the mat; she had mom's dark hair intertwined in her fist; "Joo want some more, puta" she hissed before whipping her into the corner.

This had become our routine; every Saturday my mom and I would drive up to this old gym in south Baltimore where I'd watch her wrestle other women. The place stunk of bengay but it probably had mold in it too. There would be between a dozen to around thirty other women there; most were with their husbands or an actual coach they had trained with while my job was to play mom's corner man.

When you walk into the gym there would be a large wrestling ring in the center; the mat was a dark, charcoal grey with no ring apron; I never knew why but that always disturbed me, seeing the stowed away chairs and extra rigging folded up underneath. The turnbuckles and ropes were black as were the ring posts but they all looked shoddy and dinged up like they were second hand; the corner pads looked frayed beyond belief. All the other women wore swimsuits to wrestle in, very few wore bikinis or supportive tops with modest bottoms; nobody wrestled nude but it would be common to strip your opponent in the ring--as long as nobody was a sore loser about grappling naked afterwards (most have already experienced this so it comes with the territory).

So mom did the ninety minute drive there since I'd be the one driving home while she recovered from her match--usually too sore to do anything other than lay in the backseat with an icepack or two on--but once we get there she says hello to the members she's friendly with before removing her tank top and shorts to reveal her body clad in the snug-fitting royal blue one piece swimsuit. I usually fidget with my own bulge while she adjusts the straps before pulling the material out of the crack of her ass but my eyes are locked onto her tits. I was totally a breast man and the swell of my mother's 34D cups in that blue speedo swimsuit that looked absolutely painted on made me drool a little.

Her opponent that week was Maria Nunez; a forty year old Mexican woman who lived in the city. She was heavier than mom; Alison, the pretty blonde who refereed most of the matches, briefly read from a card with both of their stats. Mom was 5'6" 136 pounds with seven wins and three losses; what she doesn't describe are my mother's firm breasts, still tight ass, strong legs and the delicious outline of her back muscles--nothing like a bodybuilder, just that slight curve--as well as her shoulder length dark hair that she wears loose and how she wrestles barefoot.

Maria was 5'10" and 162 pounds; her arms and legs were thick but she didn't have much in the way of a paunch. She dressed more professionally; wearing a red one piece, low cut to show some cleavage, while also high up on the hip so a lot of her plentiful ass cheeks were exposed. She also wore red lace up boots with her lighter hair pulled back in a ponytail; she wore her weight well, not really fat but mostly a husky amazon.

Alison signaled for the bell as the two women showed no hesitation; charging across the ring to grab each other by the hair. Mom used her opponent's ponytail and led her back against the ropes before they both began spinning while grunting sexily while mashing their bodies together. Maria got the first advantage as she reached out to claw mom's breast through her swimsuit.

"Ahh! Fuckin' bitch," she hissed and tried to remove the woman's wrist from her chest. Maria used mom's distraction, letting go of her hair, to slap her across the face viciously, twice; the loud cracks echoing off the high ceilings. Mom left herself open for a knee to the stomach before Maria linked her fists together and buried her elbow into mom's abdomen. I could see the air rushing out of her as she fell to one knee before Maria used her doubled together fists to bring them down in a clubbing blow to the back of mom's head.

"Mom!" I cried out. "Get up," I pleaded as her opponent stood over her like a triumphant warrior.

"Dis is jor nina," Maria asked as she lifted mom's head up by her hair while pointing a finger at me. She then raked all ten of her perfectly manicured red nails up my mom's face as she fell to the mat screaming in pain while Maria laughed. I could see this old Mexican guy, I assumed Maria's husband, watching from the front row of seats clapping and cheering his wife on in spanish.

Maria silenced mom's caterwauling by kicking her in the breadbasket again before shoving my mother unceremoniously onto her stomach. She sat down on mom's back and used two handfuls of hair to bend my mom in a sort of camel clutch, mostly smiling at how loud she could make her yell by yanking harder on her hair. I then had to watch as Maria yanked down the straps of mom's swimsuit, exposing her breasts--I could see the red mark where her nails had sunk in earlier--and could only watch as those beautiful tits were crushed in Maria's grasp.

I couldn't believe how easily my mother was being dismantled and stared as Maria played my mother like an organ; twisting her boobs while shredding them with her sharp red nails. "Do joo qweeeet," she hissed at my mom and to her credit she shook her head when Alison was there to ask for her submission. This however seemed to infuriate the Mexican woman as she got up, taking a few steps back to the ropes then stomping both boots across mom's back; squashing her sore tits against the mat.

Mom rolled on her side crying short sobs as she held her breasts before Maria hauled my mother up by her hair. She reached between mom's legs, I could see her nails digging into mom's crotch, before body slamming her to the mat. I stared as my mom's firm tits flopped from the impact before Maria went about tearing her prized swimsuit off, leaving my mom nude in the ring. Mimicking the move she had done earlier, Maria ran back into the ropes to rebound forward and give my mother a punt kick to the pussy that had her rolling about on the mat; biting her lip to keep from screaming.

"Joo want some more, puta," Maria hissed before pulling mom up by her hair and whipping her into the corner. Mom had enough experience to turn and land back first but had no fight left to defend herself as Maria slowly sauntered in and planted her boot in mom's midsection; almost doubling her over. She straightened mom up by yanking on her nipples; her screams sounded like they would shatter the windows high above as Maria got mom up to her tip toes. Whenever mom would try and pull Maria's hands away she was rewarded with a harsh stinging slap across her face; she did this nearly ten times before mom stopped trying to fight back and allowed the Mexican woman to torture her tits.

"When dis ez done, joo are gonna give Raffo jor ass, comprende, puta?" Maria not-so-quietly whispered to mom and to my shock I saw mom nod her head. Nobody did anything to stop Maria as she slid her right hand between mom's legs and began finger fucking her hairy pussy in the corner. Maria let go of mom's other tit and began sucking it while yanking her head back over the top turnbuckle by her dark hair. I was subtly rubbing myself as I watched my mom get dominated and was surprised when Maria pulled her wet hand, calling mom a slut before slapping her with that very same hand. She spun mom around, not letting her get off because she said a good slut cums from having her ass fucked. Mom was shove between the top and middle rope with her butt exposed to me like a front row seat as the Mexican woman shoved her slickened fingers in mom's ass while pulling her head back by her hair.

"Tell e'ryone whatta slut joo are," she yelled and mom, with tears running down her face, screamed over and over she was just a stupid slut until Maria made my mother cum so hard her legs gave out. It was a simple task for Alison to count the pin as Maria simple rolled my mom over with the toe of her boot, placing it over her tit. After the bell was rung I saw her husband on the other side of the ring get up as Maria picked mom up by her hair; leading her like a dog on a leash out of the ring and back into the locker rooms. I was still shocked and didn't immediately follow them until the next match was about to start.

When I walked around to make my way to the women's bathroom where everyone was changing I found Maria waiting outside. From the hallway I could hear the rhythmic sound of what had to be hips slapping as mom's cries of pain and moans echoed out. Maria smiled when she turned to see me, she gently pushed me against the white brick wall of the hallway and asked if I liked the show. I just nodded, still in a trance by what was happening.

"I theenk jo really enjoy it," Maria said, smiling, while rubbing the outline of my erection. "Don't worry, baby," she said, pulling my cock out of my shorts as I gasped at her soft touch. "I can make joo cum as hard as jo nina," Maria said soothingly as she began to stroke me. She wasn't trying to milk me, not yet, just keep me close; ironically I was almost standing on my tip toes like mom had been earlier as the Mexican woman edged me.

"Jor mudder should be happy," Maria said in her thick accent, "I whaz once da champion in Tijuana for two years."

The sounds of mom's anal rape had actually been turning me on but when it finally stopped I got worried she was going to have her husband do the same to me but instead mom came out, tears still running down her face as she walked rather awkward until Maria told her to kneel down in front of me.

I couldn't stop myself as Maria said a slut should wear her mark proudly and, after letting go, she ordered me to cum on her slutty face. And I did; my organ twitched by itself but by her command the floodgates opened and I couldn't help myself as I shot wad after wad on my mother's eyes, mouth, chin and even her beautiful breasts as I gave her my own personal bukake. Maria and her husband just laughed, calling us both a couple of gringo wanna-be's. It was obvious to say mom and I didn't speak on the car ride home but it was a few months before she was brave enough to show her face there again. In the meantime I would record her having private matches against men and other couples but that's a story for another time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_m93xuiiA451rbac12o1_500.jpg (228.1 KB, 260 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-18, 17:30
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,347 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Beatings in Baltimore (FvF, prostyle)

Nice storie.
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post: